PDA

View Full Version : Will my shards stay after the event ?

candylandx
07-28-2016, 01:24 PM
i have now 500 shards, i think i will have 2000 at the end. but i only want the new 1k card.
What will happen to my other 1000 shards?

nip101
07-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Yes, they will stay till the next shards event.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 01:02 AM
Now SR costs 1100 shards. GG Nutkau.

This will be the last shards event that i tolerate. I'll ignore the next one.

candylandx
07-30-2016, 07:45 AM
nah 100 shards are not really the problem.

Light Kamijou
07-30-2016, 04:35 PM
I think shards is just a stupid event period, it takes way too much time to keep in top 1k, at least with Gambit and SEG you can skip a day or 2.

Drip
08-01-2016, 04:02 AM
I think shards is just a stupid event period, it takes way too much time to keep in top 1k, at least with Gambit and SEG you can skip a day or 2.
Shards is a bit easier to do, since it only costs focus, which would otherwise be wasted next to the regular leveling/campaign process, and in turn rewards some easy puddings and girls. Even the most casual player should be able to at least get a rare out of it, while with a bit more time and without even spending any nGold on slayer cards, a couple of super rares (1 from the streak and 1 or 2 for shards) is very managable.

With Slayer cards, it's relatively easy to get all streak rewards and all new shard girls (assuming the player got the others on the previous shard event already) within the short timefrime AND have a 1,000-2,000 spare shards, either to save up for the next Shards event, or to invest into reveals and Ex-Cards.

So, Shards is pretty popular because of all the stuff you can get in such a short time, which means more competition for the top 1,000. In other events, I generally manage top 300 or even top 50. In Shards, I have to keep up to stay in the top 1,000. If for some reason I hadn't managed to play a few times a day, or had even missed an entire day, then the only way to reach top 1,000 would've been an investment in pero puddings to catch up with the rest.

Anyway, seems like the event closed already. Maintenance started 4 hours early.

nip101
08-01-2016, 04:47 AM
Wait people actually like shards? The rewards blow compared to other events and its not that fun. EG you get to kill eg/seg and get pretty awesome drops. Gambit you get silver/gold cases with pretty awesome drops, and LOTS of xp gained. Shards you get daily streak up to about 60-80 if your lucky with pretty crap rewards. If your f2p gl having extra shards. At this point I use all my Event gachas on shards just so I can scrape by, I haven't even bought any extra rewards in like 5 shards events. On top of that they nerfed the extra rewards at some point and you cant even buy ex-wilds.

Even the top players don't try. They just get 200 daily wins and stop.

Drip
08-01-2016, 05:10 AM
Wait people actually like shards? The rewards blow compared to other events and its not that fun. EG you get to kill eg/seg and get pretty awesome drops. Gambit you get silver/gold cases with pretty awesome drops, and LOTS of xp gained. Shards you get daily streak up to about 60-80 if your lucky with pretty crap rewards. If your f2p gl having extra shards. At this point I use all my Event gachas on shards just so I can scrape by, I haven't even bought any extra rewards in like 5 shards events. On top of that they nerfed the extra rewards at some point and you cant even buy ex-wilds.

Even the top players don't try. They just get 200 daily wins and stop.
Do they like it? Dunno, but it's 10 RWildcards a day, and some easy to get puddings, card reveals, an SR, several SR wildcards, an eGacha ticket and a revival gacha ticket through the Streak. The result is, that a LOT of people end up with very similar scores from the 300 streak. Many quit once they reach a streak of 300, but there are also many who see that the top 1,000 isn't too far away and decide to push forward. The past few days the rankings shifted a lot. I went to sleep around rank 800, woke up to find myself around rank 1200, played a bit to get back to rank 800, went to work (evening shift), came back home and found myself back at 1200, rinse and repeat. Only after I cleared the 300 streak part and moved onto rank 1-2 challenges, my ranking became a lot more constant and I hardly dropped 150 places while asleep. The event is all about the Streak reward. Daily wins and Overall Ranking are just "extras" in this event. Get beyond the Streak reward, and the event starts to behave more like the other events.

candylandx
08-01-2016, 11:56 AM
i saved 3 event tickets this time and i used them because i loved the artwork of ena watanabe( the 1100 shards girl). so i used gacha and got +3 shards at the end. With that i had no problem to get 1300 shards. and normally everybody should get 300 consecutive wins. i did 350 with 3max sr babes and 2 max r babes.

JSensei
08-01-2016, 01:27 PM
I hate to say it, but I kind of miss the old pero colloseum. It has better rewards. It's way too damn long, but I prefer it.

Artanis
08-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Pero coliseum was much better than shards, you could easily get all the cards in the boxes also the items in the boxes were much better than what we get with daily wins in shards, the only downside was the ranking reward, since you would need the event cards to get it.

candylandx
08-01-2016, 02:25 PM
what was the goal of colloseum?

nip101
08-01-2016, 03:14 PM
what was the goal of colloseum?

It was the same style as shards of fighting other people. Instead of just getting shards (which scaled with event gacha) you got 1-5 tickets based on who you fought, which means fighting rank 1's was actually worth doing. the tickets could be used in the Colosseum gacha which had lots of useful things such as Peronamin/pudding/wilds/rgacha so you actually got a lot of useful things. The Peronamin/puddings did get nerfed to raw's at some point but they still were useful. There was also typically 1 n 1 r and 2 sr girls in the gacha.

The only bad thing about colo was that the Egacha girls would make p2w super op and you would literally always lose if you fought someone who had the 3 srs, assuming it went to 2 phases, even if you had the 3x bonus vs them

JSensei
08-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Plus it was a 2 week event, which meant you had to stay on top of it for two solid weeks. It was the grindiest of the three events.
Shards is equally grindy, but the time crunch means you can't screw up. One misclick leading to a loss and you can kiss that 300 streak goodbye with little hope of recovery.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 09:17 PM
The only bad thing about colo was that the Egacha girls would make p2w super op and you would literally always lose if you fought someone who had the 3 srs, assuming it went to 2 phases, even if you had the 3x bonus vs them

can someone explain to me what special effect colo Egacha girls had? like did they have 10x bonus or something like that?

also will they ever bring it back?

i joined mid gambit seven so i never played colo :(

Artanis
08-01-2016, 10:04 PM
The Egacha girls from Pero Colo would give you a multiplier if they were in your party, for example a r card would give you 1.5, so if you had a card with 10k SED the card SED would change to 15k.

nip101
08-01-2016, 10:32 PM
The Egacha girls from Pero Colo would give you a multiplier if they were in your party, for example a r card would give you 1.5, so if you had a card with 10k SED the card SED would change to 15k.

Just to add on to this, say you had a sr beta and sr alpha with 1.5 and 2.0 multipliers. Your teams sed with then get multiplied by 3. So already no mater who your facing your girls have 3x sed. So if you were to have 3 event Sr's you would always win, since the multiplier would be above 4, unless you fought someone who also had some slayer cards.