PDA

View Full Version : Did this bug happened to someone else?

Yanka
07-31-2016, 09:11 AM
:mad::confused:
Well, I was just on my way to 300 consecutive victories, then someway my victories just reseted.

candylandx
07-31-2016, 09:18 AM
i have 276 consecutive wins now but it dont reset. Maybe you fight and skipped to fast and you dont saw the lose?

Yanka
07-31-2016, 09:29 AM
Well I have a list of enemy I can defeat, but it happens when I saw my battle history, It is like I loss when defending
I just load the page and saw this shit :(

nip101
07-31-2016, 07:39 PM
hmm. Defense loses don't count towards your streak so are you sure you didn't reset who you were fighting on accident? Clearing your cache will reset who you've chosen to fight so you can accidentally lose your streak if you aren't paying attention.

Xanthius
07-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Players can change their deck as well. You could have just been going through the motions thinking it was someone you'd beat and they changed up on you. I really don't understand why so many people leave up defensive trap decks during shards where it benefits absolutely nobody, but there's a lot of them out there. I've had your situation happen to me during an early PeroColo before when I used to make lists and that was the case.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 03:55 AM
I really don't understand why so many people leave up defensive trap decks during shards where it benefits absolutely nobody, but there's a lot of them out there.

Because many people are dicks.