PDA

View Full Version : Gambit 9

vklvodoi
08-02-2016, 05:26 AM
I don't know what nutaku is thinking right now? An one week gambit event? How the hell the f2p players can clear all 200 stage in just 1 week?
So i don't think i will play this event, or just clear the first 100 stages for the r card.

Drynix
08-02-2016, 06:31 AM
What I'm more suprised by is the fact that its active for like 10 minutes tops. And 1 player cleared 100 stages already, and he has over 50k point already. second has 80 points....

Is that even possible without cheating?

Update, person got removed from the listing, no longer #1 and nobody has cleared all 100 areas now. So I guess he was cheating. :P

JMich
08-02-2016, 07:42 AM
Silver Attache cases seem to drop the Rare Moe Marui, no idea if the gold ones drop an SR card.
But glad to see them return to the pero burger/shakes instead of the raw ones.

vklvodoi
08-02-2016, 07:58 AM
Silver Attache cases seem to drop the Rare Moe Marui, no idea if the gold ones drop an SR card.

how long can you keep the pero burgers/shakes? are they 1 day only like the raw ones?

Drynix
08-02-2016, 08:15 AM
To my knowledge these are 1 day aswel. They function identical, its just the old model for it.
But this model makes a lot more sense since we are at a some sort of fair / themepark. :P (havn't bothered reading the story yet, I always go for the full wtf experience when I have all of it, this is just judging from the pictures :P)

nip101
08-02-2016, 08:20 AM
how long can you keep the pero burgers/shakes? are they 1 day only like the raw ones?

Probably just a day. The duration change was separate from the name change. Also it seems like its 10 days of logins, although only like 9 days of playing, definitely short as fuck. It could possibly be longer though since the banner on the bottom only says clear the first 100 areas, although I kinda doubt that.

JSensei
08-02-2016, 08:22 AM
To my knowledge these are 1 day aswel. They function identical, its just the old model for it.
But this model makes a lot more sense since we are at a some sort of fair / themepark. :P (havn't bothered reading the story yet, I always go for the full wtf experience when I have all of it, this is just judging from the pictures :P)

It does not say 24 hours like the raw ones. I will hold one 24 hours to see.

nip101
08-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Well actually they might last for the entire event. On the bottom of the event page it says they last until the beginning of the next event (shards lol).

JMich
08-02-2016, 08:43 AM

There is a note at the end of the event banner that reads "Note: Pero Shakes & Pero Burgers gathered during Gambit 9 will expire at the beginning of the next PeroPero Event!", which seems to indicate that they moved back to the old items. I'll probably be frustrated this time tomorrow when I see they have disappeared, but until then I remain hopeful.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 08:50 AM

Got SR Kura Hashi from Gold Attaché.

Drynix
08-02-2016, 11:37 AM
If these burgers and shakes last throughout the event, we can just open the cases without having to stack them for a massive phase 2 rush. Thats pretty nice.

Light Kamijou
08-02-2016, 12:09 PM
I don't know what nutaku is thinking right now? An one week gambit event? How the hell the f2p players can clear all 200 stage in just 1 week?
So i don't think i will play this event, or just clear the first 100 stages for the r card.

I think it's still possible for F2P, i've been saving Peromin *20 full and 45 half* I mean we almost never have to use these.

JSensei
08-02-2016, 12:11 PM
I think it's still possible for F2P, i've been saving Peromin *20 full and 45 half* I mean we almost never have to use these.

The much harder goal will be to get the 51k girl. I was debating using my three e-gacha this event, but I'm going to pass. I'll get everything but her.

candylandx
08-02-2016, 02:14 PM
the sr card from gold box looks really ..

Blum
08-02-2016, 08:11 PM
hi im a new player (currently lvl 24 sed 62k) so i want to to take advantage of the event as much as i can. Atm i have 6 gold chest and 2 silvers if somebody wants to open them add me (id: 3749556) and then delete me or do whatever you want .half of my friendlist is inactive and the other have lot of friends to focus on my chest

Zerana
08-02-2016, 10:50 PM
The much harder goal will be to get the 51k girl. I was debating using my three e-gacha this event, but I'm going to pass. I'll get everything but her.

Unless you get a lot of e-gotcha tickets, or get very lucky with draws, getting the girl from gambit events is very hard.

nip101
08-03-2016, 04:25 AM
Its doable w/o any e-gachas but man it takes a lot of actual time playing. If anyone's trying to go for it my advice is only use your glasses on 5 step ups and save all your radars till the 2nd half. You can also save your shakes if you want but i like to balance out how much i use. A good chunk of your photos will end up coming from either the bonus stage's 300/100s or from opening boxes.

Meister
08-03-2016, 06:30 AM
Saved up 13 gold keys from the last gambit and used it now, sadly no SRcard haha. And no one is opening my gold cases.

On a side note, I dont like gambit. When phase 2 arrives you'll need time and sheer luck if you dont have the resources at your disposal.

Light Kamijou
08-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Who even is the SR from chest drops in this event anyways?

JMich
08-03-2016, 01:18 PM

Post 10 mentions a Kura Hashi

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 01:48 PM
is there a confirmation on how long shakes and burgers last?

JMich
08-03-2016, 01:49 PM
is there a confirmation on how long shakes and burgers last?

Over 24 hours past and I still have mine. So seems to be the old ones which last until the beginning of the next event.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 01:54 PM

Kura Hashi the girl with brown hair and eyes from event banner

- - - Updated - - -

Over 24 hours past and I still have mine. So seems to be the old ones which last until the beginning of the next event.

thats nice and thanks the quick reply. i was about to use my shakes.

vklvodoi
08-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Actually getting the 51k points girl in gambit is hard for everyone :))In the gambit 8, i use 4 e-gacha, had only 1 sr, and played my ass-off but still got around 40k. I checked the ranking and just about the top 500 had 51k, so i don't think any free-player ( or even most of the p2p player) can go to the 3m points. It's a ridiculous amount of points and you can't do anything about it, because you need luck, luck and more luck to get the chance time and pick the 100/300 points (or alot of money to buy radars + glasses)

Drynix
08-05-2016, 01:59 AM
I lucked out today. The game was having some issues this morning causing it to crash whenever I completed a gambit stage (invalid value error). This resulted in me getting today's event log in bonus twice, which is an e-gacha ticket!