PDA

View Full Version : Help with Crystal Keeper X

Nero010
08-04-2016, 06:52 AM
Did anyone confirm the 40% bonus vs. flying Units for AW Archers yet?
Cause i am now Awakening my Spica and just did some math on Crystal Keeper X and should easily be able to one shot the eyes with an AW Spica that recovered her max CC Atk. With the 1.4 instat of 1.2 extra vs. flying she would get to 889 Atk with 502 base atk (base atk at cc70). And only 810 is needed. With the 1.2 she would drop far below though as we all know.

I think i was able to confirm it at my own. I just did Crystal Keeper H, the eyes there need 630 ATK to be one shot. I used Spica AW1 with 457 Base Atk (489 with her own buff deployed) without fielding Prince(!) and one shot the eyes thats only possible with 40% bonus vs flying. With 40% she would deal 685dmg and one shot the eyes with 20% she would only deal 567dmg and fail, but she didnt. So i guess i can confirm that the AW bonus vs. flying indeed is 40% now and Spica can already one shot the eyes at Crystal Keeper X with an base Attack of just 455 (resulting in 811 with AW passive and Prince). AW1 Spica has 457 atk so should already be able to one shot the eyes in X.

Jay Rich
08-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Did anyone confirm the 40% bonus vs. flying Units for AW Archers yet?
Cause i am now Awakening my Spica and just did some math on Crystal Keeper X and should easily be able to one shot the eyes with an AW Spica that recovered her max CC Atk. With the 1.4 instat of 1.2 extra vs. flying she would get to 889 Atk with 502 base atk (base atk at cc70). And only 810 is needed. With the 1.2 she would drop far below though as we all know.

I think i was able to confirm it at my own. I just did Crystal Keeper H, the eyes there need 630 ATK to be one shot. I used Spica AW1 with 457 Base Atk (489 with her own buff deployed) without fielding Prince(!) and one shot the eyes thats only possible with 40% bonus vs flying. With 40% she would deal 685dmg and one shot the eyes with 20% she would only deal 567dmg and fail, but she didnt. So i guess i can confirm that the AW bonus vs. flying indeed is 40% now and Spica can already one shot the eyes at Crystal Keeper X with an base Attack of just 455 (resulting in 811 with AW passive and Prince).

I noticed my Spica doing more damage as well, haven't done the math calculations but I feel she has that upgrade. Just gave Crystal Keeper X a go for the first time and managed to 1 hit the eyes though I am not sure what lvl Spica had to be originally to do that. Mine is Currently AW at lvl 60.

Nero010
08-04-2016, 07:26 AM
I noticed my Spica doing more damage as well, haven't done the math calculations but I feel she has that upgrade. Just gave Crystal Keeper X a go for the first time and managed to 1 hit the eyes though I am not sure what lvl Spica had to be originally to do that. Mine is Currently AW at lvl 60.

She had to be AW70 exactly. I Edited another small sentence in. If im not wrong (at least my math shouldnt everyone can do the math himself to test it) she can now already one shot the eyes on X at AW1

Jay Rich
08-04-2016, 07:32 AM
She had to be AW70 exactly. I Edited another small sentence in. If im not wrong (at least my math shouldnt everyone can do the math himself to test it) she can now already one shot the eyes on X at AW1

I thought it was around there originally and to one shot the eyes at AW1 is impressive. Well glad X is now a possible mission, now to see what G is like lol.

Nero010
08-04-2016, 07:38 AM
I have yet to confirm that the theory is working in praxise but my bigger worrys are if an paper thin hp Spica (749HP) can survive the high poison of the map with an iris cc60 healer and i hesitate to waste my charisma and stamina trying. Spicas HP isnt that much higher at AW70(or 60 which u used) but i dont know. When u did the map did u see her hp ever drop so low that 100hp less she would die?(Since Bashiras max HP got buffed she has more breathing room at the top corner of the map).

lolix
08-04-2016, 07:38 AM
don't quote me on this , but i thinki recall our AW archers doing less then the 40% dmm aw archers do. We still got a boost vs flying units tho.

Spica can do that map at around lvl 60 or 70 after being AW. And technically u need just her , 2 healers and a prince , but from personal experience , u might want to bring other ranged units for said map , just to make the last rush easier for her to deal with (depending on her skill level , its possible to not shoot down enough eyes and get overwhelmed by the last wave if her skill is too low - and doesn't have enough range to drop a few extra eyes) . Ofc u will have to retreat the others

Kamahari Akuma
08-04-2016, 07:39 AM
Mine is AW62 and she is one-shotting the eyes now instead of leaving slivers of hp so yeah the damage buff is definitely working now.

IvanLedah21
08-04-2016, 08:00 AM
I do G only now that I can handle it comfortably, though I use AW Aisha, Nanaly, Minerva, Spica, Marr and Jerome, along with prince and 50CC60 Zola, plus AW Uzume buff. If you want I can do one-shot testing though, since I know which eyes are OK to let through and gold is not a reason to do any daily map except Monday lol. IIRC Spica is AW 68, Minerva AW 56 and Nanaly AW 62, if you want me to test this when I get home from work to get an idea of where the attack value for one-shot in G is, let me know here.

Nero010
08-04-2016, 08:21 AM
The eyes in G need 900 ATK to be one shot (something that Archers now can achive) thats not so much the problem though i think. More the map itself.
Zola can one shot the eyes on the X map now at a decent CC level too since her class base attack got greatly increased.

Is it needed to have an AW healer on the X map? I always see AW Iris being used, doesnt a cc60 Iris cut it?

JMich
08-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Is it needed to have an AW healer on the X map? I always see AW Iris being used, doesnt a cc60 Iris cut it?

I think she should, though you may want to combine her with another (temporary) healer, and maybe a lightning rod towards the end as well. Any high health melee unit should do just fine.

IvanLedah21
08-04-2016, 10:41 AM
The eyes in G need 900 ATK to be one shot (something that Archers now can achive) thats not so much the problem though i think. More the map itself.
Zola can one shot the eyes on the X map now at a decent CC level too since her class base attack got greatly increased.

The difference in heal power between CC60 Iris and AW Iris is minimal until AW Iris is very high level. The only real difference is AW Iris can be dropped late due to her "Heal-bomb" AW ability that can wipe out some/all of the poison damage up to that point before she starts doing any healing herself. If your Iris isn't AW, you'll just have to drop her earlier.

Nero010
08-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the reply, Iris cc60 was just fine.

I can confirm it works. I just did the X Map with an AW level 1 Spica and she was able to one shot the eyes. Wonderfull. I wasnt able to 3 star though since i threw up n my sherry died and at the very end my spica did also. I think that was due to her not having enough damage vs. the melee monsters (we have to remember the damage bonus only works against the flying units) so my sherry had to handle too many of the melee mobs. And at the end Spica did propably die because her paper thin HP thats lower than that of a cc70 Spica. So i wont recommend using her at AW1. But generaly speaking, she can just fine one shot the eyes on lvl 1 now being AWed.

Sadly i got so unlucky that i got absolutly 0 DC T.T

Timmy
08-05-2016, 02:16 AM
If it's any help, you can do this mission with a Platinum/Black Pirate instead of Spica without having to AW them. I've completed this quest with Minerva, Bashira, Iris, Alissa, Zola and obviously Prince, none of them are awakened. Used placement similar to one shown on this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JZG4AO9xTQ), except placed Minerva instead of Spica, used her skill when the third lot of Eyeballs from below gets into her range from below, and place Zola in a ranged position right under Minerva, then withdraw her in time to not let her die.

I suppose that Platinum Pirates can get their damage per shot high enough to kill Eyeballs in one shot before AW, Black one for sure can. If that is so, Rachel's skill will work in exactly same way as Minerva's, Anelia with her ability to hit 5 targets at once will wreck them up, with Beatrice it would be trickier, as the range is one of the most important things in this scenario. If her range decreases so much that she can not reach Eyeballs where they are circling, then she won't stand a good chance, if not, you may try to activate her skill after last of these Eyeballs get into that "dance". Everything else would be the same, with base range higher then that of Archers Pirates will kill other rushes with nearly the same ease.

Also, instead of Zola you can use Percis, but don't try Mages, Eyeballs have magic resistance, so Mages will need 3 hits to kill the same pack, where Artilery officers need only two and have a better range for it. Hope it helps, if you have any of required units :|

ZeroZet
08-05-2016, 02:26 AM
Do you really think that obtaining and raising premium pirate would be cheaper than awakening Spica? :D

Timmy
08-05-2016, 02:54 AM
Obtaining is randomness, and it's not like I say "You should go and try to get it." If you have one, then you don't need to bother with Awakening anything, you can do the quest already. Also I do think that CCing a pirate is much easier then CCing and AWing Spica. That is if you have one.

Nero010
08-05-2016, 03:38 AM
Awing Spica in general is usefull for a lot of maps though. In the end i know that there are many options to exchange Spica that can even do better. Sadly i do have zola but i dont have any pirate besides the silver ones. Besides sherry, zola, marnie and event units i lack niche options (i wont count gold samurais and pegasus riders in). Am a free player who only spend 1 time, maybe did 28 pulls from shrine till now, had no extra ordinary luck (no bad luck either though). I leveled my Spica to 40 now, still failed to clear the map without losing someone but i bet next week i will. Now i just have to wait until i get 100DC again to AW Iris. Then one more time for Imelia. Then im pretty much out of interesting options (not that i dont have to level a lot after that). Propably savin towards Saki then. Gonna take forever to get the 500 DCs though for all of it :P

Timmy
08-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Well, I am not rich guy either, I didn't do much shrine pulls, just got lucky once to draw Minerva out :) Anyways, my theory isn't gonna work with Platinum Pirates, their damage output at maximum lvl after CC is not enough even with Prince's boost. I actually lucked out, Minerva is just over the required damage per shot.

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 08:20 AM
The Crystal Keeper Maps are quite a bit easier now. X is free as you've pointed out but G is not only possible without the Nanaly, Uzume full AW dream team, it's almost easy. Almost any AW archer paired with AW Spica and Prince buff can oneshot G eyeballs. I didn't do the math for minimum levels but my AW70 Spica is oneshotting on G, where with 20% pre buff an AW99 wouldn't oneshot. The last rush is still difficult but if you have Zola and can AW Marie or Viera it's very doable.

Eab1990
08-05-2016, 08:24 AM
I don't have AW Spica (because I tried mincosting her and it failed, so I got pissed about that), but I used AW Nanaly/Bashira/Aria/Uzume/Iris/Camilla and Waltz, Chydis, Zola, Percis, Karma, and AW Sherry for the last wave.

IvanLedah21
08-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Just another tip, if you have issues with the last wave, drop Shuka/Uzume ahead of time (assuming you have them), pop their skill while having Artillery Officers/Anelia/multiple mages for a nice attack boost to hopefully one-shot them. Can say this: in X a while back, I'd have Zola 50CC60 one-shot the waves of eyes that came from southeast using Uzume max skill to buff her attack to sufficient level that she'd one-shot the entire group. Should be feasible in G though obviously the threshold is higher so you might need AW Zola for that.

Edit: Dancers would also work in place of Shuka/Uzume for the attack buffing, maybe even using both so your units' base attack doesn't have to be quite so high (making Percis potentially viable despite Silver status)

slyyr
08-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Suddenly all that effort getting Spica up to AW80 feels like a waste LOL

Nah, its still good in general as she's used a lot.

I do X with Spica AW80, Bashira CC70 (top right corner), Iris CC60, Prince, Sophie AW50. I can also throw in Nanaly CC36 for a bit and withdraw her to speed things along.

Talith
08-07-2016, 06:08 PM
If you want to feel good about Spica you can take a look at this Thursday G run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahBzjKSry7Y

2 Spicas, Fran, Pippin, Silver Cow

It even shows what happens when using other Vampire Hunters instead.

I keep on asking for Pippin's event and seeing videos like that makes me want her even more.

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 10:44 PM
I planning to try running Crystal Keeper G this week, I think that with the new patch boosts as well as getting my Second Awakened Sniper I may be able to get through it. Need to check ATK power levels to make sure that I will be OHKO'ing the Eyeballs first though. As well as work out what type of deployment strategy I will try.

[Bashira was the Sniper I Awakened, I had already done Spica. I was considering Rita but she needs quit a bit of leveling to be able to Awaken, leveling that I believed was better used to get Bashira to a higher post Awakening level]

I do have some Options in deployment; AW-Sybilla, AW-Sophie, AW-Karma & AW-Elizabeth.
I also have Waltz and AW-Shuzuka if I need to Pump up my Attack in parts, I could also AW-Rachel but it would likely take me a few days to level her up with BS-2 drops.

Anyone else going to give G a try this week.

Davion
08-10-2016, 01:23 AM
I will try with something like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpekEODTvMA
Bashira CC'ed instead of gold archer and maybe second artillery officer instead of AW sailor

Unregistered
08-10-2016, 02:08 AM
Yeah that does look like a better strategy that the 1st video I looked at. In that one the player tried to build his units in the middle area which means he had to withdraw his units part way through due to the Circles of Eyes that appear mid-late on.

He did have some nice play though using AW-Kurma her ability really helps by healing up all your units while she is on the map and she can of course survive quite a while at 0 HP with her skill. I'm actually thinking of taking advantage of that by pulling a fast switch out near the end withdrawing most of the healers to drop more ranged attackers to kill the swarm... I don't have a CC'd Artillery Character Yet. (Might see if I could run a pair of Mages though even though I have heard the eyes have pretty good MR.)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that does look like a better strategy that the 1st video I looked at. In that one the player tried to build his units in the middle area which means he had to withdraw his units part way through due to the Circles of Eyes that appear mid-late on.

He did have some nice play though using AW-Kurma her ability really helps by healing up all your units while she is on the map and she can of course survive quite a while at 0 HP with her skill. I'm actually thinking of taking advantage of that by pulling a fast switch out near the end withdrawing most of the healers to drop more ranged attackers to kill the swarm... I don't have a CC'd Artillery Character Yet. (Might see if I could run a pair of Mages though even though I have heard the eyes have pretty good MR.)

- - - Updated - - -

Davion
08-10-2016, 07:34 AM
Mage would need about 950 dmg to two-shoot eyes (750 hp, 150 armor, 60%MR) so only three-shooting would be possible (and multiple high lvl mages) artillery officer - 525 dmg for two-shoot.

Talith
08-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Tomorrow I'll be trying Keeper G for the first time following this guide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIX4EIGawcE), which seems the easiest to achieve for players sporting only event units, no REM pulls.

Edit: Worked like a charm. Looks like I'm farming Keeper G from now on.