PDA

View Full Version : Kurito's Nest

FFHunter
08-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Does it seem to anyone else that over the last couple days better items are being given through Kurito's Nest. I always give her Rare Gacha Tickets one at a time and normally get either 20 candys and an SR 3 card or Sr 3 card and a R card.

However for the last 10+ I have done I am getting SR 5 or SR 3 with a Peroanim or Pero Shake or Pero Pudding sometimes with candy as well.

Was just curious if the reward values have changed for everyone or if I am getting rather lucky as of late?

nip101
08-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Possibly your just getting lucky. Try to take note of the timer your given after you give her a Rgacha. 50 min tends to be the baseline reward for just 1 ticket and pretty typically just gives a sr3. If the timers an hour and 30 min it tends to be much better rewards Sr wild and peronamin for example. Its pretty much random what timer you get but most the time its 50 min.

FFHunter
08-06-2016, 03:18 AM
Twice out of the ten times I have had the 90 minutes and 8 times the 50 minutes.

Recieved:
3x SR Wild Card 5
7x SR Wild Card 3
5x Pero Shake Half
2x Peroanim
2x Pero Pudding
Over 100 Candys

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 03:18 AM
cool , i just put in r-gacha hope to get SR and Peroanim but i would settle for either of them
but i got Peroanim 15min ago from Kurito so i doubt the chances for that are high

somehow i agree with nip101 i got some good stuff last 5 times a lot peroanim