PDA

View Full Version : Team Advice for Future Content

Profile4
08-05-2016, 10:20 PM
So like the title says, I really need some advice on my team. I feel as though I've been playing long enough and have enough good units that I should be getting pretty good results in event, but I seem to be lacking somewhere. My guess is pure levels and awakenings, but I'm not sure.

I would really love some help on which units to focus on, especially in regards to awakening. I just pulled a fresh batch of units since I didn't have any golds or rares to awaken with and managed to pull a few new plats as well as a black. The units are types I've never used though so not sure if I should evolve them or not.

In regards to the event units, its safe to assume they are bottom-of-the-barrel units: with no CP- or skill level-ups.

I appreciate any and all help, sorry if this isn't the place to put this!

Masterwolf
08-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Just from taking a quick look I would say you need a 2nd CC'd Heavy, witch, and a 3rd CC'd healer. Also I would work on Imelia and get her CC'd. From what I can see you will get more benefit from cc'ing what I suggested and then getting those units to 50/60 before doing any awakening. As far as awaken the usual strat seems to hold true Spica first then go from there.

Profile4
08-06-2016, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the reply! I actually have CC'd Leanne, Calliope, and Alissa to fill those roles at the moment. Couldn't find a good way to add them to the post. Not sure if they are strong enough compared to what you are thinking though, they were just the ones that I had enough rares to CC. Also, what makes Imelia special in regards to duelists that puts her above the other princesses and Clissa? Is it to have a tank buster?

Nero010
08-06-2016, 01:26 AM
First of all, level ur core units. Thier level is ways to low. For example, Iris, fedora, bernice, mehlis, katie. At least get them to 50cc40 then 50cc60.
About gold Units, Zola is a niche Unit thats worth leveling and ccing and can even replace a mage on most maps cause she can turn her dmg to magic if needed and her range and ATK is ways higher then a gold mages one. But like i said, first work on your core. Another one being Yuyu. Shes a better witch then Cloris. Shes an (half) elf that makes her ATK near Plat rarity high. U can ignore Julien for the most part atm, u have jerome hes the best Unit of that kind.

Now to Answer ur question. Imelia has the highest HP and DEF (especialy with her skill) and skill out of all bandits. This makes her a pretty good lighning rod if your healing is strong enough. Also she can survive hits of boss enemys that hit so hard that ur normal duelists would get one hit killed by just cause she has massive HP.
Shes also a pretty good duelist in general if needed. If ur Imelia is too high cost and too low skill level u can use ur Celia, shes actualy the better lightning rod thanks to her MR. Just not as usefull overall, Imelia is more of an "all odds" unit.

About the princesses. Lilia is the tanky one, if u prefer ur princess to be beefie chose her. Shes a strong 1on1 duelist that can survive better then most other 1on1 duelists. She also makes a great lightning rod (someone who tanks magic damage). U already have the best lighning rod in the game being sophie but still, situational lilia can be better.
Sherry on the other hand is more the glasscannon type. Well she isnt made out of glass that much but defenitly cant take as much as Lilia. Her Attack though is crazy high, during skill use even higher then that of black rarity princess. So if u wanna kill something realy quick sherry is ur pick over lilia.
Regarding AW Sherry wins, her AW gives all gold and lower rarity units an extra 5% HP, ATK and DEF, making her the best stat boosting unit, just not for plats or blacks.
Since looking at ur units u have a whole bunch of units to level worth of 2 months of work i recommend u to focus on only one of them until ur far more leveld.
Clissa is much more of an early deploy unit to ramp up UP maybe even paired with an soldier like katie, she can kill pretty much everything that a map throws at you at early stages, while princess or bandits are more mid to late game units.

Gellius is the best tank in the game, theres nothing more to say but that im jelious.

Use ur second copy of Bashira to CR/SU ur prime one if u havent done that already.
Keep leveling Spica. Ignore that plat ninja for now until ur core is more leveld.
Shuka is nice to reduce the cost of all deployed units after her deployment. Not a prime focus but keep that in mind.
I cant tell u a lot about Marius but hes supposed to be good, just dont know where to fit him, dont bother to much about it right now.

In Future Events focus on farming the maps that drop the silver units u need to cc ur units (or later on awaken).

Farm Trust for Jerome and Gellius. Get ur girls on 100% Affection if u havent yet. Farming Mondays daily most efficiantly is very important for u cause all ur leveling will soon need many many hundreds of thousands of gold. And u can need any plat armor u can get.
Read this (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination) on when to use plat armors to level Units.

ZeroZet
08-06-2016, 01:49 AM
You have Gellius AND Jessica, what kind of Heavy woes you could ever have then?! Raise them, pronto.
Duelist-side, you have quite a lineup to chose from. Clissa would be my personal choice to raise first as valkyries are good at doth dueling and ramping up, and, well, she's black, what other reason you ever need?) Or even better, Sherry, cuz dat AW passive...

As far as Awakenings go, as you seems to rely on fair share of golds-, Sherry would be a solid first choice. Then, usual Spica and Iris are always good units to have. I would also personally recommend Shuuka, for her great utility as ramp and anti-zerg and even support.

Profile4
08-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Wow, quite the helpful and informational post there Nero! I'm glad to know it comes down to levels mostly. I've had some pretty bad luck with platinum armors and am always one or two stars away from the plat armor reward when the events roll around. I've been stuck farming Fiery Oasis for fodder. With your advice I think I'll end up burning a couple of crystals to get more gold.

I just did a batch pull earlier today and that is where I got: Clissa, Gellius, Cellia, Lilia, Sherry, and Jessica. That's mainly why none of them have been touched yet. I was very hesitant to touch Gellius since not too long ago I CC'd and leveled my Bernice and Leanne, but with what I've read and your comments it seems better to just go ahead and bite the bullet on him.

The main thing that I'm wondering now, given the advice that you've given, is the matter of priority when leveling. Iris and Fedora are a given to max out first I think. In regards to Gellius/Bernice though, which should be done first? Gellius has a ways to go, but it seems that he is leaps and bounds stronger than Bernice. I have the same question in regards to Jerome/Katie. I was of a mind that Katie had become obsolete when I pulled Jerome, seeing as usually only one soldier unit is needed when they're needed at all. I know stat-wise Jerome is more offensive than Katie, but should I be leveling both or does one take priority over the other?

As for trust/affection, all of my CC'd units are maxed out on that. I kind of made that my number one priority for a while when I was earlier on in the game.

Lastly, who has priority for awakenings? I know that Spica is #1 on the list, but I also have enough spare golds and DC to awaken one more unit this week. Who would be the best one for the second awakening? I was thinking it would have to be either Iris or Gellius, but I am not certain on this. I don't particularly plan on lvling Sherry in the very near future seeing as she is a bit more niche than my other units that need to be maxed, so she really isn't on the table for awakening #2. EDIT: Or is she worth delaying the rest of my team for?

Iris/Fedora>Imelia>Bernice/Gellius>Mehlis>Zola seems to be what I'm getting from your post, does that feel about right? I only say Iris/Fedora before Imelia because I already have a somewhat passable tank in the form of Bernice and Sophie.

As always, I really appreciate any and all of your advice! Thanks!

EDIT: I see a lot of praise for shuka, especially with the new buffs to her and her synergy with Waltz. Is she worth fielding though if she is at max cost and low skill lvl?

Nero010
08-06-2016, 02:55 AM
You can just level ur Bernice to at least 50cc40 befor working on Gellius, doing so doesnt need a lot of time and offers solid stats. Bernice is a very good tank and u have copys of her to CR/SU her in future, theres not many situations yet where u NEED an tank thats better then Bernice so Gellius is not in a hurry but still high on the list.
Im a fan of Katie. ... but i guess you could just as well dismiss her and focus on Jerome until u have spare time to care about a second soldier. Katies AW is cute (2% def for everyone) but jeromes is even sweeter so no regards there too.

Spica doesnt always have to be #1 to be awaken. She was my third after Katie (i dont have jerome) and sherry (my team has a lot golds/silvers). What u awaken first should not be "what everyones telling is great in generel" but "what do i need right now to give me an edge?". Once ur core is leveld and u made some expierinces with your team u will notice where it could do better or where you need to make better and there kicks AWing in. U dont AW just for the passive like everyone makes u think, also to make a unit stronger that u need to be even stronger stat wise and that can variey.
I just give you a few examples so u get an idea. Maybe u have problems with maps where Unit Points early in the map is important and lose the map befor it realy starts not because ur too weak but because u have no min cost silvers or the likes. There Charakters like Jerome and Shuka kick in (more likely Jerome). His AW gives u +2 Unit Points from the beginning.
Or other case. (very unlikely one for you). You have a map where u need your tank to also take magic damage while still holding off normal enemys because of reasons, Gellius gains MR after AWing which would solve that problem.
Another one. You notice that your archers arent doing thier job well enough or that u would realy benefit from having even stronger archers, then spicas AW is the go-to option.
You use a lot of gold/silvers or even bronze units on some maps (yes min cost bronzes do get used on some maps)? Sherry can make that whole team get the edge it might need.
You want your Heavys to be even more heavy? (pun intended) Berince AW gives all Heavys 5% more defence.
U need an Tank with so crazy high HP that u dont know what to do? AW Imelia, she gets 10% more HP for all bandits.
Your healing may just not be strong enough and you might need an extra burst-emergency-save-your-live-instant-drop heal? Go AW Iris.
If you see where this is going u get an idea on how to fix for yourself what u will want to AW once your that far. Until then i suggest you to power up your core and gather experience with your units to see what you realy need.

Regarding Shuka im sure someone else then me can give you an better impression if a max cost low skill version is worth it or youll have to wait for an revival.

Profile4
08-06-2016, 03:09 AM
Okay I think I have the gist of awakening. I think it'll have to be Jerome in my case, in cases like Immortal Beast my early units are either single blockers or don't deploy quick enough. I'm still getting demolished in Base Scramble II but I think that is just due to the low level of my team in general. Once my units start to have a bit more oomph I think I'll be able to pinpoint the weaknesses of my team a bit more, which in turn will let me finally clear Base Scramble II and that pesky War of Magic. I need gold and xp first and foremost though, so I'll hold off on awakening anything for the moment. Thanks again for all of the advice guys, very informative!

HellamongHeaven
08-06-2016, 03:57 AM
Just how on earth did you play to still be underlevel for that long (since you have Claudia, that's 6 months already)?I play since Rita's event and I can still manage a accepteable Imelia ( CR-2, SU 5/10).

ZeroZet
08-06-2016, 04:22 AM
While low skill doesn't hinder Shuka's performance that much, max cost hurts. While she would still be able to serve as a good ramp, and 2-block-2-attack still helps clearing rushes nicely (and 30% dodge helps her survivability during all this), number of maps where you can drop her as a first unit to make most of her cost reduction lowers considerably. Well, AW Jerome's passive will help, sure, but cost issue would still bump her awakening priority down a bit (and you really want to awaken your advance guard to make most use out of them).

And I wouldn't really put off raising Sherry that much. As you already have best lightning rod (Sophie) and one of the best physical duelists (Clissa), you don't that much need your princess to be tanky one, and while Claudia's true damage is certainly appealing, AW Clissa provides that (at 30% chance on each attack), so high-powered princess with AW passive that boosts near half of your army seems to be pretty neat investment)

You may also want to look up videos for G-tier daily maps and compare them with your lineup to help you decide on units you want to rasie afterwards.

lolix
08-06-2016, 05:12 AM
actually sherry is your AW priority right now. U have a ton of golds and she makes your golds be on par with the weaker plat units. That's how good she is.

And she does all that just by being in the team. After aw , u dont even have to raise her past level 1 if u don't like her performance on the field. You already have other stuff for dueling.

After that it's spica (u will need her for the eyes if u plan on farming dcs) and after that it's jerome (+2up at the start of every map is really damn good). - and wil help u pass war of magic with yuyu seeing that u lack belinda and despara. - assuming u want to farm black spirits

Speaking of yuyu , she's a rather good witch , with dps comparable to all plat witches (assuming they don't use skills) because shes an elf. If you lack belinda , u can use her to pass war of magic (as i said before) , but u will need her skill to be level 2 or 3 as well...and u need her awakened or an awakened jerome in the team , since otherwise u deploy her too late

Other then that , raise gelius , raise clissa , raise jessica , and u will need more/better (awakened) healers as well , and probably 1 more mage raised as well.

edit : almost forgot : in the future u will have he option of selling gold+ units for rainbow crystals and buy exclusive units with said curency. And while event units give terrible amounts (i think its between 1 and 3 if i rememebr corectly) , premium units give quite a bit more (20 for golds , and even mor efor premium plats and blacks). SO not sure if i'd recomand using your plat copies to cr stuff yet.....even tho cr archers are good....

Nero010
08-06-2016, 05:55 AM
Even some of the Veterans should read my post on the first page and think a little about it. Awakening realy cant be generalized. Its up to personal needs and from talking to the OP i feel that after playing a little more with his core he will know exactly what he needs.
Even though Sherrys AW is awesome and i have it myself it is not necessary in any means unless you realy need your golds and silvers to get that edge to clear something you couldnt befor. Also focusing just on AWing while the OP has most units at cc30 levels is just flat out... missing the point.
Also, holding back copys of units in case of "maybe gonna happen some day to trade some stuff in for it" rly doesnt cut the usefullness a player that tries to beat events now gets from CR/SUing units. As the OP struggles with clearing Events and needs help in form of cheaper units with better skills now.
I think the OP gets the point already. It would be more usefull if someone could enlighten him about jessica and Marius niches and uses as he never used any of these befor (i have neither so i cant say much about it).

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 09:13 AM
If he's been playing long enough to have event units like Claudia, but still has those lvls, yeah he just needs to use his resources better.

As for combining copies, taking chances past the first guaranteed CR/SU for Gold+ units is just a huge gamble unless you don't mind being a massive whale. It just doesn't have nearly the level of benefit I see most players here railing on about so as a small spender myself, I'm saving mine for eventual rainbow currency for guaranteed premium units.

Learn what you need to farm BSII and get to farming that, then max your core units using the priority lists many here provided. AW as you have the extra crystals and silvers to do so. You have an abundance of good units to choose from, pick the ones that will most easily help you farm the next daily difficulty level or wait until an event to see what you will need most to complete the higher maps so you aren't getting max cost event units.

At a certain point it becomes more efficient to spend your SC on refills to run more maps than continuing to hit Gacha, but you seem to have figured that out now. Consider throwing them at Event maps or Monday daily for more plat armors to hit those high lvls and more gold to pick up the silver fodder needed to fuel your premium units (2k summons).

lolix
08-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Okay , first of all , you are assuming i'm talking in general. I am not. I looked at his army and looked at what he should do for BOTH short term (not sure how well he's going to handle the next even...

kayfabe
08-06-2016, 12:17 PM
U dont AW just for the passive like everyone makes u think, also to make a unit stronger that u need to be even stronger stat wise and that can variey.

In our defense, the reason people get excited about the percentage based passive bonuses is that they're often competitive with or far better than other Awakening abilities even when applied only to their provider. For example, between elven plat stat distribution, Archer Attack Up and Excellent Arrow's power and duration Spica can reach the sheer attack power necessary to be a bread and butter unit on all but the most heavily armored of maps. She's just plain good even if you pair her with a vampire hunter, pirate or no one at all instead of another archer.

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 08:04 PM
@lolix You're right that AW Sherry is probably the single biggest overall improvement to his team that one AW would make but that doesn't necessarily make it his best choice if it isn't enabling new maps. It's probably still just Spica IMO for higher Crystal Keeper difficulties, which means more DC which means faster future AW to improve his massive potential team. As I said though, if the opportunity comes to AW a unit and you think you have a better choice to enable another map then go for it. We are kind of splitting hairs at this point, but the game is a massive grind that could always be skipped with enough SC, so building towards a team that can farm more efficient options should always be the goal when deciding what to level first if progression is your primary motivation.

The easiest way for OP to answer his own question honestly (and this will work for any person with these sorts of "advice on what to level next") is to look at a guide for the next map you can't yet complete and figure out what you need to level to get there while taking into account any premium units you may or may not have available. Obviously you'd put more weight on beating the best story map option and higher thursday and monday daily options if possible since those tend to be your limiting factors. Event maps can supersede everything in the short term depending on what level of unit you're gunning for.

@Nero AW for higher stats is definitely nice, but don't be fooled, the passives and abilities are almost always the reason for deciding what to AW next. You just don't get enough for it to be worth it usually without some sort of percent boost to teammates or practical ability.

As an example, Spica's damage at 50cc70 100% aff is 502 and at AW99 is 589. To realize that 17% boost means leveling her from 1 to 50 again and throwing 11 plat armors and 33 plat spirits which could level multiple other units. It's even less if you don't go for max obviously. Compared to 20% extra dmg against flyers and 7% to ALL archers attack with no extra investment past the AW itself. Until we get harder maps, you just don't need that many stats per unit slot gained from levelling AW units.

To provide an exception, my next AW is going to be Bashira over multiple other "better" options (Lilia, Zola, Mehlis, Iris off the top of my head) even though her Priority Ranged ability is nearly useless. That's because a second AW archer will let me farm Crystal Keeper G over X since I already have the Artillery Officers levelled to handle the end rush. It will take me an average of 48 runs of G over X before I "earn back" the 100 DC I used on the AW and start turning a profit, which is about 3 months at 4 runs a day (saving up and running right after and before resets makes 4 runs a day possible, and even 5 runs at higher prince levels). This also doesn't even factor in the increased Charimsa cost either, which means a little less fodder acquisition during no event weeks, but I also get a bonus SC earlier for map completion. I've decided as small a bonus as that is that it's worth doing because I don't think delaying AW my more core units like Iris by 100 crystals will affect my ability to complete event maps in the meantime. Things could change if the event climate heats up but this is my perspective after 4-5 months of play. Most people wouldn't think about this or even care at all, but this is how I analyze things to get the most value out of my limited resources.

This turned into a wall of text but I hope my formatting was decent and everyone that stuck through managed to glean a bit of information from it.

Nero010
08-07-2016, 01:07 AM
@lolix You're right that AW Sherry is probably the single biggest overall improvement to his team that one AW would make but that doesn't necessarily make it his best choice if it isn't enabling new maps. It's probably still just Spica IMO for higher Crystal Keeper difficulties, which means more DC which means faster future AW to improve his massive potential team. As I said though, if the opportunity comes to AW a unit and you think you have a better choice to enable another map then go for it. We are kind of splitting hairs at this point, but the game is a massive grind that could always be skipped with enough SC, so building towards a team that can farm more efficient options should always be the goal when deciding what to level first if progression is your primary motivation.

This already sums up what i was trying to say about AWing and also explains what i was saying about that u dont AW soley for passive abilitys. I never said Spica is not a high priority AW, just that she doesnt have to be always the #1 priority because it might be that needs are elsewhere. For example my first AW was Katie because i only have silver HAs (and befor last event they had skill 1/5) and i was in huge need of any way to boost the little tanking abilitys that i had not only because she gives a small but not unimportant 2% boost to def but also because HER stats do increase by an in clutch situations very important amount which enabled me to use her on some cases as a second heavy unit befor i had one. Not to speak of that shes (or was) one of my most used all case units and her having higher stats made many things easier. (i couldnt even cc a second silver heavy back then)
Sure spica AW would be by far more usefull. It wouldnt have helped me anything though at that time given my specific needs. And this is what im saying. U cant generalize AWing because "this buff is the best" u also always have to personaly make the decision which Unit you need you to carry further also taking thier stat increase into Account (and while just 50 atk more doesnt make a huge difference just 50 defence more does make a realy huge difference). If there is no such need and you are solid enough, then u always aim for the biggest team buff to edge out everything u have even more and Spica and Sherry suddenly become #1 priority.

@lolix
If you have no cred silvers or realy strong units that carry a lot on thier own (on max levels) there are more then enough maps where u can realy struggle with UP at the begining. I wasnt able to do the Valkyrie Daily Orb Mission because i lacked 1... 1!!! UP in the beginning to bring out my silver healer fast enough to keep prince alive from the first valk that rushes through. I had to -1CR her and wush suddenly i was able to do the whole map. And thats just one example where 1! Unit Point made the difference of winning or losing a map for me. Once u have cost reduced many silvers u easily tend to forget that there are a bunch of maps outside there u couldnt beat without them being low cost. And since Bashira is one of the Units u place realy early on maps having her on 14 instat of 15 cost (even if not increasing her skill which isnt very important) id take that everytime without any doubt or regret. Thats why i straight away CR/SUed my Spica once i got her. Helped me so many times.

lolix
08-07-2016, 05:49 AM
I have 2 192 acounts , and playing for a year now. The total amount of cr-ed silvers i have are ....4 : 1 cr 2 elaine...which i haven't used in ages , 1 cr 1 dorca , which i don't use as my silver healer anyway , since she's level 30 and i have a non cr max lvl alisa. I'm too lazy to raise dorca....or i generally get other priorities , and that's it. Never had a use for cr archers (got nanaly at start , so i never got the need for other archers) , and never used silver witches...at all...or silver mages either.

The other account has 1 daniela (it lacks nanaly) and 1 alissa ...which i don't use since this account has better healers then the other one...including camilla

That's all. That's all the cr-ed silvers i have as a veteran player....and before u acuse me of having overpowered level crap , no , my acounts have only 1 black, after 1 year of playing on both , and that's nanaly
Cr-ed silvers are good to have , but faaar from being esential...and the same can be said for gold + units. There are units that are better to have at low cr then others (archers , healers and valks for example) , but you also have to ask yourself....is the investition worth it in the end ? To cr a gold ...well it's not a big deal. It's easy to cc (costs just 1 silver) and they are easier to come around. Hell if you're lucky , we're going to get a gold rush and get more. To cc a plat it's a lot more expensive , and the plat is worth a lot more as well. If you are a free player , aiming not to use money , that wants to get the very powerful premium units with rainbow curency , i'd suggest you rather keep all your gold + copies for that

Now that we talked about cr-ing and non cr-ing bashira , let's talk sherry....again.

I agree , that i'd awaken spica first as well in any other condition, but he wants to be able to complete events right away (which is why i suggested he stay out of the next one and level himself up). Assuming he doesn't want to sit the next one out , the single best way to improve his army fast , without leveling a ton of units , is by awakening sherry , since as i pointed out : all his witches are gold...all his mages are gold even , his healers are gold...even his heavy is gold right now.
At the same time , she will fill the role of duelist (not the strongest , but because of her passive she's the best to level up first)

Assuming he decides to stay the valk event out (and he should since he has clissa) , he should indeed go for spica first since she will help him get more dc faster and therefore awaken other stuff sooner. But if he does indeed want to tackle the next event , outsife of leveling the stuff i named earlier in my other post (spica , healers , jerome - he also has a great awakening passive btw , yuyu and a duelist ), the single best way to improve his team is for that duelist to be the one unit that buffs his entire army....even if she is not exactly his best duelist....

Unregistered
08-07-2016, 10:06 AM
I don't disagree @Nero, my first AW myself was Katie because I lacked the 2nd CCed heavy to beat BSII for commission sortie farm, but that was in a different climate altogether. The buff patch means you only need 1 CCed heavy and no AW to do it now and X and G difficulty dailies weren't a thing on Nutaku yet so Spica wasn't the huge priority she is now. I can't even come up with a scenario of early Shrine summons where I still wouldn't 100% be AW Spica as first AW with current patch.

As to reducing silvers, I'd look over more guides or your deployment as I did all the Orb maps without any CRed silvers or Goddess buff. Some are definitely harder than others and I recall having trouble on some but I got it all done pre buff patch so it's definitely possible. I do definitely think CRing silvers in the long haul is worth it as you get so many more compared to higher rarities, especially Alissa and Dorca which will get a lot of mileage even on hard maps with lots of AW units needed, but it's not a priority and I'd want plenty of spares for AW fodder before I start combining.

Nero010
08-09-2016, 04:01 AM
I don't disagree @Nero, my first AW myself was Katie because I lacked the 2nd CCed heavy to beat BSII for commission sortie farm, but that was in a different climate altogether. The buff patch means you only need 1 CCed heavy and no AW to do it now and X and G difficulty dailies weren't a thing on Nutaku yet so Spica wasn't the huge priority she is now. I can't even come up with a scenario of early Shrine summons where I still wouldn't 100% be AW Spica as first AW with current patch.

As to reducing silvers, I'd look over more guides or your deployment as I did all the Orb maps without any CRed silvers or Goddess buff. Some are definitely harder than others and I recall having trouble on some but I got it all done pre buff patch so it's definitely possible. I do definitely think CRing silvers in the long haul is worth it as you get so many more compared to higher rarities, especially Alissa and Dorca which will get a lot of mileage even on hard maps with lots of AW units needed, but it's not a priority and I'd want plenty of spares for AW fodder before I start combining.

This is kiiinda out of topic but i still want to answer on it.
This one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CwhsidUAw)
If you dont have an CCed silver Archer at 10 cost but instat have to use for example shao at 13 cost (or Spica reduced to 13) (which is the case for me and there are a bunch of "newer" players who havent cced silver archers cause we got so many event archers lately). Lacking these 3 UP u will be even if u place a silver healer at full 18UP instat of Iris with 20UP, exactly 1 UP short which results in prince being killed by the valk. Tried it several times. Only with CRing my silver healer to 17UP i could outbalance the 3 more UP i had to spend on an archer (not to forget that this silver archer is two times cost reduced). Another problem later on, pre patch u had to have your heavy at skill level 4/5 to be able to survive clissa and the black armor from the left, also having your silver heavy at full 21 cost rather then 18 like in the guide makes it realy tight getting it out fast enough to use the skill in time, its stressfull in general. My skill was 1/5. The only way i got around this was switching in a third healer earlier then in the guide and catching the black armor from the left with a princess.
There you have your guide where at least one cred silver and heavly increased skill level was needed. At least the high skill level isnt needed anymore after the patch. The UP doesnt change.

lolix
08-09-2016, 05:58 PM
i've done that map without silver cr-ed archers , on my non nanaly acount without a cr-ed spica or shao btw.

A map can be done in different ways , u know

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Agree with lolix, the tuesday and wednesday maps were the easier ones imo. I did use the max cr Shao though with this guide which I forgot costs one less than a max cost silver. I actually still don't have a CCed silver archer because I started the week before Shao event which was enough to get stars for perfect Shao no Shuka and just use her over any silver. Lots of guides use two reduced silver archers on maps (thinking of key kii) but I just have to change strat or usually extra power on Bashira or Spica will make up for cost. But then this guide didn't even have max unit lvls which I did before going for orbs. Perhaps you had a particularly low prince lvl to not survive to the healer deploy?

Profile4
08-13-2016, 08:21 AM
Progress Report: Spent all of the gems I had trying to get plat armors last monday, only managed to get 5 though. Maxed Sherry because I was in desperate need of a duelist and am still considering Awakening Sherry over Jerome since I already 3*'d Immortal Beast which was my first goal. Should be finishing off Mehlis this weekend as well. Bernice should be finished early in the week since she is near max as well. Next on the list is raising Spica to 70 for awakening, although honestly the event might take precedence since I can farm pseudo armors in the form of event plats. I really need healers anyways. So far I can clear Golden Armor X which is nice, but I'm still stuck on Spirit Rescue H and A Toast to Men H so they might determine who is next. Once I can clear Base Scramble II I think I'll have a much better idea which direction I will need to go for my team. I REALLY want to be farming Spirit Rescue X though so I'll need to find out how to clear that without Awakening Jerome. 9/10 Sophie really is very taunting.

Nero010
08-13-2016, 09:45 AM
Off Topic, ignore it if you want on topic dont waste your time
i've done that map without silver cr-ed archers , on my non nanaly acount without a cr-ed spica or shao btw.

A map can be done in different ways , u know

Guess i have to be a total idiot or a brickwall up my face then if i had the option to beat the map all the time befor my nose and still couldnt do it with what i had. Must be my pure stupidity that 5-10 tries didnt work out whatever strategie i used because UP didnt magicaly change. But i guess my argument is invalid just because u had the luck to get around the need of cring units and my experiences that cr units can save your ass many times or even make or break a map have been completly wrong. At least thats what u repeat over and over and nothing else you contribute. With the units given the standart nutaku guides give though theres no way to do it without an cred silver (cred archer) and theres no event unit or fency aw passiv whatsoever that i couldve traded in to make it work at that time. Show me a way to do the map with these units without having any cred pre patch, i crave to see it. Btw. i had my spica at non cc lvl 50 at that time cause it took 3 months for an event to appear where i could farm silver archers again (Memento says hi). Just having an AW spica with her AW passive could be potentialy making up enough for its 2 more UP so the combined incresed ATK of bashira and her take down the valk so it cant attack long enough to kill the prince while units like non AWed Shao or silvers cant do that. Sorry. I just cant take your "I did it duh" without any informations and say "oh all my experiences been wrong dude". Sorry for my tone but you kinda offend me even if you dont intend too, i count myself having enough selfawarness that i dont tell lies about what i experienced not even without knowing.

My Prince was between level 130-140 when i was doing the map for the first times so i doubt his level was too low. I started right befor the Shuka event so i got Shao not max cost reduced only at 13 UP. 1!! Unit Point too much. (Remember again it was 1 UP that was making or breaking the map for me which is my whole point for cring over saving for some fancy maybe some day appearing rainbow currency for which we still have "years" to gather fodders for)

You can use this Guide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ubUUCn07Nw). You can replace Leeanne (or bernice in your case) with sherry. Sherry shreds through these silver wolves like through butter its crazy. U can also replace Khuri with Bashira or Spica on high lvl. Even though i would recommend you to have an Khrui around if u dont have any other VH.

lolix
08-13-2016, 10:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CwhsidUAw

I pretty much used this on my non nanaly acount. I just used a normal daniela instead of a cr-ed one and a silver healer instead of the iris. (same UP cost in total ).Also u start bashiras skill after the first rogue dies (or when its close to die) . SO tell me more how its impossible to do it without a cr silver archer , when ive literally done it without.

Just because you fucked up your deploy order or whatever , it doesnt mean that everyone would. And no , i didnt taken it personal , but i get the thing that youre doing it , which you shouldnt , because its not