PDA

View Full Version : how can i get Lilith Lil ?

choosejian
09-14-2015, 06:48 AM
please gell me.how can i get Lilith Lil ? i want her so much.
thanks.

Kotono
09-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Sadly, she is no longer available. She was a facebook giveaway a few weeks ago.

choosejian
09-14-2015, 07:17 AM
E..................still,thank you.how Sadly

Unregistered
10-05-2015, 09:05 AM
It'd be very silly to permanently hamper newbies by permanently keeping us from getting the strongest card in the game...
So when can we expect to see her available to earn/buy in game or via events?

As a completionist, if she is perma unavailable, I will probably have to find a new game- so this answer is important to me.

Tenhou
10-05-2015, 09:27 AM
We have no idea if she will be available ever again. But do remember that you also have many other unavailable cards if you are new - the previous event gacha cards.

Kotono
10-05-2015, 01:18 PM
This is not a game where you can collect every single card. It isn't going to happen.
This next event is a very good example of that. You can only get 1 of the 3 girls, no matter what. (To my understanding, anyway.)

Unregistered
10-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Okayyyy I am confused.

Events are recycled in every Japanese origin "collection" game I have ever encountered in the US.

Like Puzzles and Dragons, had like, 1 event that didn't come back at least once more, back when I played regularly.

And it sure as SUGAR didn't make the album count them as "missing" or taunt you with a count against which you could NEVER get complete.

I have only 20 girls left to catch at this point. And I'm only on world 12 of the main story line. :/

To always be 5-6 away, permanently, no matter how much I work or how loyal I am long term, would kill the game.

It's Nutty as hell to spend all this time coding these events... and then NEVER use them again.

No, I expect that a profit seeking sane developer, seeking to FOSTER the "gotta have em all" mindset would bring events and cards back in a gatcha box as a booster a year or two after the first event, so those missing it can grab it (for a price) and those who have it get the extra SED or whathave you.

So, I can formally submit a suggestion ticket via their system, but I seem to remember hearing devs poke about here.

Long term? Not allowing them to be trade-able + not ever bringing them back + FORCING people to have EMPTY SLOTS (if @Kotono is right) is a recipe for frustration and the top spenders to bail.

Because let's be honest- it's the very gotta have em all mindset that gets folks to drop 100$+ a month on this game. :/

soranokira
10-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Except Revivals don't happen so often/easily otherwise it would defeat the purpose of having limited cards especially for the players who stuck with the game since the beginning.
Not that there will never be revivals, but this game is only 3 months old. You can probably expect the earliest revival to be something like more than 9 months later.

hornyg4mer
10-11-2015, 09:42 PM
LOL

im ashamed to say it, but when it was on facebook i used multiple accounts to get a few card codes. I have 2 i didnt use, and the other 3 i did use game me the card again. So... i started with a level 3 Lilith.

True story

chillinfar
10-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Nutaku should be tempted to put her in event gacha and had two opportunities to do (13k SED is valuable for events like perocolo). Demand talks.

hornyg4mer
10-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Nutaku should be tempted to put her in event gacha and had two opportunities to do (13k SED is valuable for events like perocolo). Demand talks.

making a petition? im sure people would love to sign it. But would make the limited card kind of thing moot