PDA

View Full Version : How to suggest things to devs?

Unregistered
08-07-2016, 07:29 PM
I'm salty that it's completely impossible to evolve 5* and 6* (and 4* too if I remember materials right) because the drop rate of gold bloom dragons is 0% from every difficulty of the dungeon, so I want to suggest that they actually make it possible for the gold dragons to drop.

MiqDoloran
08-07-2016, 08:18 PM
You need a better argument than personal anecdotes.

Unregistered
08-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Yep, the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data.'

I just got two lvl 100 dragons tonight, and after reset I'm certain I'll get the last.

- - - Updated - - -

Suggesting?
Are you serious?
You expect that there's a way to suggest things to Nutaku?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep...got the third dragon. No suggestions needed.

sniddy
08-08-2016, 01:16 AM
was after bronze ones, got 3 gold ones....sorry dude

IvanLedah21
08-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Even if you could suggest stuff to the devs, a rant like that is just going to be dismissed outright. Using words like "completely impossible" and "0% chance" just makes you look like a whiny kid who didn't get what he wanted so he's going to accuse the game of being rigged. I'm in position to evolve my 4th 6* tonight (have the dragons, just need gold), I have several 5*s and 4*s evolved, so I and others here are living proof it is not "completely impossible" to get the materials for evolution and there is in fact a greater than "0% chance" of those gold dragons dropping.

If you wanted to be taken seriously, you would suggest removing the level 5 manyus/baby dragons from the 80 stamina daily map, as many of us think should be the case.

Myrdin
08-08-2016, 01:31 PM
6x 100lvl Red dragons from todays dragon runs. So... yeh RnG.... do I have to say more ?

Tenhou
08-08-2016, 01:45 PM
You can pop them a message on discord i guess, but don't expect a reply, pretty sure they are bombarded :P

And i should suggest to lower the rate of gold dragons, can't get my 5*s evolved when the damn mission keeps giving me gold dragons instead of bronzies (true story actually, had to wait another week thanks to that happening before -_-).

Drip
08-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Got 4 Red lvl 100 dragons here today. Still 4 lvl 100 dragons short, since I have both a 5* and a 6* that might reach evolvable state during the week, but I guess I'll settle for just evolving the 5* then..
And yes, I like to aquire my dragons in advance, before my knights reach max level. So I generally keep 3 lvl 100 dragons, 5 lvl 20 dragons and 5 lvl 5 dragons in storage for each color. Occasionaly failing to maintain stock is less frustrating than failing to get the dragons you want to use immediately. Requires a LOT of room for girls/dragons/manyus though, my maximum storage is 175 right now, so that was a 25 flower gem investment.

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 03:26 PM
You just have extremely shitty luck. Whenever I decide to farm dragons, I always have at least one run out of four with multiple golds.

Distortedrealms
08-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Its luck of the draw. Earlier on last week I scooped up eight gold dragons with 350 Stamina, today with blue dragons and same amount of stamina, nothing. Just a bunch of baby dragons with their infuriating, crappy faces :p