PDA

View Full Version : [Event] The Flower That Dances In The Night!

Haters
08-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Lets the investigation begin !

This is the strategy that I used to cleared the first phase:
?-1, ?-2: just let it go as standard setup, it's kinda easy.
?-3: top to bottom, 2-2-1.
?-4: top to bottom, 2-2-1. Put your fastest squad in the middle, then pray for RNG. Just be prepare that the boss is pretty strong with a heavy attack.

Also, the rare chest in ?-3 and ?-4 will give you Life Crystals.

Meister
08-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Here's mine: squad speed 500 -550

?-1 and ?-2: standard setup
?-3: left to right, 2-1-2. Place a fast helper squad at the left and your slowest at the top right and pray for the helper to go the middle path.
(also good for farming since the middle path will be still closed when you finish the map)
?-4: standard setup. I got lucky I guess :D

nikonana
08-09-2016, 11:01 AM
This event is worth it for life crystal farming, since we only got 4/day from dailies and some from normal quest.

Got quite a luck doing ?-4, with ampy dropping twice today.

nip101
08-09-2016, 01:51 PM
?-3 was a pain for me. took me 8 tries. My advice is make two slow teams (350ish) and put em on the top spot and then either use a fast helper (670+) or make a fast team yourself and put them in the bottom spot. I also did 2 teams in the center. You will always get at least one attempt at the rng node with this strat.

Tenhou
08-09-2016, 02:32 PM
I'd actually recommend the ?-3 be done by 2 on top with the one that moves first only to be as strong to take down the first mob. It will then die to the boss and the rest can continue the RNG fest.

?-4 is pretty much pure RNG but i recommend placing your two fastest at top to move around to the second boss. 1 in the bottom and 2 in the middle as well.

So i went ahead and did my obligatory 100 nutaku points roll. The pot became gold! Catgirl for suuuur---- Gerbera... my second of that girl as well...
Decided to do a 50 gem roll and lo and behold i got the catgirl:

Eab1990
08-09-2016, 02:43 PM
The gold/rainbow rate definitely seems higher this rotation. I got Alpinia and a fourth Cyrtanthus from single pulls, and many other people are regularly pulling 2-3, sometimes 4 or more golds in one 11-pull.

Also, I've seen 5+ Daisies trolling Kerria fans today. If I didn't already have my own Daisy, I'd be massively jealous.

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 04:10 PM
The gold/rainbow rate definitely seems higher this rotation. I got Alpinia and a fourth Cyrtanthus from single pulls, and many other people are regularly pulling 2-3, sometimes 4 or more golds in one 11-pull.

Also, I've seen 5+ Daisies trolling Kerria fans today. If I didn't already have my own Daisy, I'd be massively jealous.

Read your comment and immediately went to splurge 25 gems on single pulls even though I already did a 10+1 earlier today with only 1 gold. Got 2 golds in a row first 2 pulls, should have stopped there but I got too excited and pulled 3 bronze right after T_T No rainbow but I'm probably among the luckier ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Read your comment and immediately went to splurge 25 gems on single pulls even though I already did a 10+1 earlier today with only 1 gold. Got 2 golds in a row first 2 pulls, should have stopped there but I got too excited and pulled 3 bronze right after T_T No rainbow but I'm probably among the luckier ones.

Yeah...that did not work with me. I pulled 4 times and all of them turned to bronze. Now I am feeling really disappointed.

Ramazan
08-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Lets the investigation begin !

This is the strategy that I used to cleared the first phase:
?-1, ?-2: just let it go as standard setup, it's kinda easy.
?-3: top to bottom, 2-2-1.
?-4: top to bottom, 2-2-1. Put your fastest squad in the middle, then pray for RNG. Just be prepare that the boss is pretty strong with a heavy attack.

Also, the rare chest in ?-3 and ?-4 will give you Life Crystals.

Have anyone asked which anime you get that profile pic from :D

Tenhou
08-09-2016, 04:25 PM

That's from a music video called ME!ME!ME!

LastSensei
08-09-2016, 06:09 PM
My setup for 1-3:

Top: 2 units (speed;anything is fine). Just make sure that the 1st unit has 40-45k+ BR just enough to solo the first mob before dying on the boss. The 1st unit should also have a higher turn-order and a minimum of 400 speed so that the 1st unit will be the first one to step on the arrow-node, while the 2nd unit goes to a boss.
Middle: 2 fast units (speed; anything is fine but if you want a second shot on the rng then make them fast too)
Bottom: 1 super fast unit (speed; 650+) pray the unit goes on the middle rng-node

I tried doing several other setups but it always ended prematurely because the unit on top reaches the boss even before the unit bottom reached the pest behind the rng-node at the bottom lane. From top-middle-bottom, I also tried 0-4-1, 0-1-4, 0-5-0, 0-0-5 to rely on my "luck" but all ended way worse than my tinkered setup above.

Haters
08-09-2016, 11:23 PM

Tenhou already said that, and here is another version of it :rolleyes: *fly away*

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/10/I2HvALKgZ.gif

Ammo
08-09-2016, 11:51 PM
4 single draws: 1 bronze, 1 silver, 2 gold. Neato.

Drip
08-10-2016, 02:22 AM
?-3 took several tries to 3*, but ?-4 went REALLY odd. That map is really heavy on RNG, so after a few tries I just thought F-it, and made a final fun attempt with all squads in the top camp and.. 3-medalled it. O.O
(first team to hit the main boss was very weakened from the second-last boss, and got wiped, all other units hit teleport pads and went back to the beginning, splitting perfectly for a full clear on pests and first boss)

Lied
08-10-2016, 03:32 AM
Still fighting RNG to 3 medal, but the (potential) rewards are nice

http://i.imgur.com/sBHSbaK.png

Ammo
08-10-2016, 07:02 AM
I'd actually recommend the ?-3 be done by 2 on top with the one that moves first only to be as strong to take down the first mob. It will then die to the boss and the rest can continue the RNG fest. [/ATTACH]

This worked for me 2nd try.

Drip
08-10-2016, 07:39 AM
I'd actually recommend the ?-3 be done by 2 on top with the one that moves first only to be as strong to take down the first mob. It will then die to the boss and the rest can continue the RNG fest.
I tweaked one squad down to 403 speed and put it in the top tent, just fast enough to reach the node and flip it. After it came the fastest helper I could find on my list (690 I believe. Thewind, where are you with yout 870 speed squad? >.< ). All other squads were well above 500 speed as well, the fastest of which (700+) I put in the bottom tent, other two in the middle. In the end, 3 of them reached the bottom pest before the slow squad from the top tent reached the flagpole.

Eab1990
08-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Only took two tries each for Advanced/Ultimate.

IvanLedah21
08-10-2016, 08:23 AM
?-4 is an infuriating RNG fest, but it didn't bother me, since it drops Life Crystals, otherwise obtained at a rate of 4 per day, so I'd be farming it anyways. I just use default setup and on the 6th try got the 3-medal. W/E, I'm going to keep farming it lol. Got 4 Rainbows I'd like to skill up lol, though I doubt I'll get more than 1 Skillbloom, 2 by the end of the 2nd phase, unless I go hardcore whale on the stamina refills.

Ramazan
08-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Tenhou already said that, and here is another version of it :rolleyes: *fly away*

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/10/I2HvALKgZ.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj0fkeXtdd1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

Drip
08-10-2016, 09:12 AM
?-4 is an infuriating RNG fest, but it didn't bother me, since it drops Life Crystals, otherwise obtained at a rate of 4 per day, so I'd be farming it anyways. I just use default setup and on the 6th try got the 3-medal. W/E, I'm going to keep farming it lol. Got 4 Rainbows I'd like to skill up lol, though I doubt I'll get more than 1 Skillbloom, 2 by the end of the 2nd phase, unless I go hardcore whale on the stamina refills.
If you look up the rainbow skillbloom in the shop, you might notice that you'll only get to purchase 1 for quite a while (and I'm not even certain whether 10/26 means October 26 or October 2026..)

Myrdin
08-10-2016, 09:24 AM
^ This.
So you better make it worth it and decide carefully who to give it.
Unlike me you lucky sobs with multiple 6* have to choose hard :P

zxdvas
08-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Are players start removing allies with no rainbow?
I just glanced my friend list and about half of them have at least one rainbow in squad.
Whether they got them through luck or nutaku gold is not my concern, it is just that it is not fault that I am unlucky.
Yes, one would hardly need to justify or explain who they want as ally.
What I am saying is that it is making players such as me more and more uneasy.

Drip
08-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Are players start removing allies with no rainbow?
I just glanced my friend list and about half of them have at least one rainbow in squad.
Whether they got them through luck or nutaku gold is not my concern, it is just that it is not fault that I am unlucky.
Yes, one would hardly need to justify or explain who they want as ally.
What I am saying is that it is making players such as me more and more uneasy.
Not me, at least. There's no point, as everything is achievable with 3* girls. Possibly even with 2*, though I'm not going to try. Just keep leveling your knights, and when in doubt, try to have the power of your main squad about 30% above the power of your other squads, and your squad will be useful. Most of the time when picking helper, I'm more interested in the squad speed, power rating (just has to be high enough, no need for overkill) and sometimes the color-distribution. Whether there's a rainbow or not doesn't matter.

Eab1990
08-10-2016, 09:52 AM
I am, but that's because I'm already reserving some slots for friends/low-level people and the ones without rainbows are the ones to go first.

Hell, I'm close to reaching the point where I'll have to start kicking people for only having one rainbow.

Myrdin
08-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Hell, I'm close to reaching the point where I'll have to start kicking people for only having one rainbow.

Some people get a little lucky and pull 2-3 rainbows at a time and this is the attitude they take.

Eab1990
08-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Some people get a little lucky and pull 2-3 rainbows at a time and this is the attitude they take.

I literally just said I'm reserving slots for actual friends/lowbies.

And I'm not even that lucky. It took me 500+ rolls to get my first (and currently only) non-guaranteed rainbow.

MiqDoloran
08-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Sometimes have the urge to kick people when I get new requests, but everyone is pretty active and that was my main filter for whether someone is worth keeping. Don't really go by power since I'm trailing the top ally on my list by like 100k.

Myrdin
08-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Sometimes have the urge to kick people when I get new requests, but everyone is pretty active and that was my main filter for whether someone is worth keeping. Don't really go by power since I'm trailing the top ally on my list by like 100k.

Only time I kick people out is when I see them being inactive for a long time. This is after all a game you want to do some progress, even if ever so slightly. As there are a lot of allies iny my list who have good Power and Speed, I dont really care for the rarity of their characters that much.
BTW I wanted to say this some time ago but never got around to it, but that Shinobu avatar is damn cute :D

Lied
08-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Can't speak for others, but I don't care if my ally has any 6*'s or not, especially since I still don't have any despite playing since launch. At this point most of my helpers' teams have enough power that the only thing I look at is the speed when I'm picking one (or I just pick one at random if it's a farm map).

IvanLedah21
08-10-2016, 10:45 AM
What I care about for my allies:
1) Actively Playing
2) Doesn't nuke my raid bosses consistently
3) Sufficient Power to kill, Overkill (including Rainbows) not required
4) Speed
5) Toad Lily/Edelweiss combo is a plus but not required

I have 4 rainbows myself (two were guaranteed though) and over half the rest are golds, so idc about whether my helpers have rainbows as long as they're strong enough to contribute and are active players. Like the list says, high speed is great (easy to build teams with lower speed if the maps require that) and Toad Lily/Edelweiss is nice for maps like 12-3/12-5 farming. I honestly couldn't care less if the helper team has a rainbow, I'm strong enough now that I don't NEED a OP helper team.

MiqDoloran
08-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Only time I kick people out is when I see them being inactive for a long time. This is after all a game you want to do some progress, even if ever so slightly. As there are a lot of allies iny my list who have good Power and Speed, I dont really care for the rarity of their characters that much.
BTW I wanted to say this some time ago but never got around to it, but that Shinobu avatar is damn cute :D
Ye shinobu is the best.

Drip
08-11-2016, 05:44 AM
I actually have 2 rainbows, but neither is in my Helper squad. Cactace is lvl 70 now, but lvl 60 Edelweiss in my main squad is generally more useful, so I see no reason to switch the two around. I could level up Edelweiss to 70 I guess, but I'm working on evolving Peach for a speshul waifu squad. And lvl 60 Edelweiss is plenty for all the maps.
The other rainbow is Baccara, but I just got her, so it'll take a while to level her up and replace St Paulia.

Actually, my helper squad could use a big overhaul anyway, but I think I'll sort that out once I maxed Baccara and some other units. Right now, it's just designed around stopping just before the switchnode in 12-3 and having two units that can double-hit Wealthy Flies. Maybe when my Waifu-squad project is completed, I'll make that my Helper squad. Both for fun, and as dedicated single-target squad to take down bosses.

Myrdin
08-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Bloody fckn finally managed to 3* the last mission of Phase 1. I had to run that map at least 20 times, till it finally miraculously happened.
The girls just did not want to hit that First boss node (the one on the rng route) no matter what setup I used.
I thought I want be able to get that one till phase 2 but somehow, they finally got it right.
Huff, like HUFFFF thanks god -_____-

MiqDoloran: U got an ally spot empty ? If so I would be happy to fill that one (as in: I would be happy to add you to my allies list :) )

Zerana
08-11-2016, 05:08 PM
*Sighs* The RNG on ?-4 just hates me. I always miss one mob. Luckily it's a great place to farm, but I've done it about 8-10 times already without getting 3 medals.

Congrats on finally getting through it Myrdin.

Unregistered
08-11-2016, 05:53 PM
God the pest nodes on ?-4 are so annoying. My squads have just enough power to 3* the map, but I always seem to get unlucky with clearing the pest nodes. Boss gets down to a sliver of health, but the last standing squad gets warped back twice and runs through like 20 of the little bugs down to 1 health, and of course the boss immediately procs his skill instead of attacking twice T_T

moarsi
08-11-2016, 06:14 PM
I am almost convinced by this point that it will be impossible for me to get ?-4 done by the end of the damn event. And I reaaaalllly don't want to farm this every day till the end of the event :mad:

MiqDoloran
08-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Bloody fckn finally managed to 3* the last mission of Phase 1. I had to run that map at least 20 times, till it finally miraculously happened.
The girls just did not want to hit that First boss node (the one on the rng route) no matter what setup I used.
I thought I want be able to get that one till phase 2 but somehow, they finally got it right.
Huff, like HUFFFF thanks god -_____-

MiqDoloran: U got an ally spot empty ? If so I would be happy to fill that one (as in: I would be happy to add you to my allies list :) )
Full atm, like I said allies are pretty active. Forgot what my ID is, should be on the first page of the friend ID thread though.

Drip
08-11-2016, 06:20 PM
God the pest nodes on ?-4 are so annoying. My squads have just enough power to 3* the map, but I always seem to get unlucky with clearing the pest nodes. Boss gets down to a sliver of health, but the last standing squad gets warped back twice and runs through like 20 of the little bugs down to 1 health, and of course the boss immediately procs his skill instead of attacking twice T_T
Did you try putting all squads in the top tent yet? I already have the place on farm, but I'm getting quite a few full clears that way. (Oh, the weird ways of RNG..)
But the nice thing is, that you generally get 2-3 girls taking the lower path, and the second one on that path will clean the 4 nests on the far right before they spawn too many more of the things. The girls taking the upper path will get teleported back to the start, but somehow, the last rng-node seems to be 50-50 to either get teleported back or to hit the boss. Getting teleported back is ideal, since it gives more attempts at the pests and a good chance to clean the 3 pest spawns on the bottom left.

Haters
08-11-2016, 10:44 PM
I am almost convinced by this point that it will be impossible for me to get ?-4 done by the end of the damn event. And I reaaaalllly don't want to farm this every day till the end of the event :mad:

Try to put 2 fastest squads on the top tent, 2 in middle and 1 on the last one. I put 2 of my fastest squads in the middle and it worked for me on the first try, but after that I found out it better if you put the fastest squad on the top ( and pray for RNG of course ). I keep farming ?-4 for Life Crystals and it work for me every single time, yup every SINGLE time.

Unregistered
08-11-2016, 11:23 PM
In Japan Version have this MAP is said to be difficult , luck is needed in order to clear . And also can not be cleared to do many times , Twitter in about a wailing voice come out , this MAP is was terrible

ZeroZet
08-11-2016, 11:25 PM
And I reaaaalllly don't want to farm this every day till the end of the event :mad:Why? You don't like getting 5 Life Gems per clear, 7 even, on a lucky run, with the chance to spawn Advanced Garden? ;)

Drayvhen
08-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Finally did it! That last map was a pain, had to lower the power of my team to make sure the last boss would need more than one squad. Also somehow managed to get 20K gold in one run without 3 staring it.

Unregistered
08-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Finally did it! That last map was a pain, had to lower the power of my team to make sure the last boss would need more than one squad. Also somehow managed to get 20K gold in one run without 3 staring it.

I laugh in your remarks "was a pain". But, you know well. Because it was the same in the Japanese version.

vysethevaliant
08-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Yeah, ?-4 was a pain. I was thankful to get it out of the way early (ish) on, so I could relax and just farm Life Crystals from the event without worrying about getting all three medals. Oddly enough, I've managed a full clear more than a few times since, so it probably would have came to me naturally even without my stressing over it. Even still, I hate having something like that looming over me. >_<

Myrdin
08-12-2016, 02:37 AM
I personally ignore every garden spawn that jumps up during this event.
Its not worth it. The garden is a permanent thing, but once this event is gone it will be back to the foot slogging and collecting the life crystals one by one again.
So thats why I think its better to spam this events map as much as possible. For me just 30 cyrstals for the 6* Skillbloom, after that keep farming to get back on track once the shop has refreshed.

Drip
08-12-2016, 03:14 AM
In Japan Version have this MAP is said to be difficult , luck is needed in order to clear . And also can not be cleared to do many times , Twitter in about a wailing voice come out , this MAP is was terrible
Not quite as bad as the regular 11-? maps. I don't even bother with those anymore, I completed only three of them.

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 06:56 AM
Not quite as bad as the regular 11-? maps. I don't even bother with those anymore, I completed only three of them.

Yeah, the 11-? maps are completely absurd

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the 11-? maps are completely absurd

Because I can not speak English well, meaning may not be able to understand that you guys speaking. Ahead to say that. If the meaning is through, I'm happy as long discussion.
Indeed, -? 4 if put of the Hypericum's is so difficult, even the person who can clear at one time, some people will need to take circling many times. Was the case also in the Japanese version. In all events, difficult enough to enter the five fingers. It does not change in the state of the Japanese version.

The story changes, the most difficult in the normal MAP's 11-1.
In order to clear, luck, be required both patience.

As is said, it is quite unreasonable.

IvanLedah21
08-12-2016, 07:46 AM
I personally ignore every garden spawn that jumps up during this event.
Its not worth it. The garden is a permanent thing, but once this event is gone it will be back to the foot slogging and collecting the life crystals one by one again.
So thats why I think its better to spam this events map as much as possible. For me just 30 cyrstals for the 6* Skillbloom, after that keep farming to get back on track once the shop has refreshed.

I agree about skipping the gardens during this event, as getting Life Crystals is FAR too slow normally. I do want to know where you got "30 crystals for the 6* skillbloom", since my exchange center shows it as 500 IIRC...

Myrdin
08-12-2016, 08:03 AM
30 crystals remaining till the purchase. Its not possible to get those items for less.
Confusion caused by me accidentally deleting "more" from the sentence.

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 08:27 AM

Certainly Hypericum event is not as difficult as usual 11-1.
There will agree.
About the event, after the Hypericum, Southern Cross, Canna, Color to continue,
The degree of difficulty of capture will drop from around that.
Please look forward to.

Drip
08-12-2016, 08:45 AM
There will agree.
Please look forward to.
I will, thank you. :)

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 08:52 AM
There will agree.
Please look forward to.

If you want to know the information, I think that you find to look from this strange.

http://bit.ly/2bnnyKk
http://bit.ly/2aYs6sF
http://bit.ly/2aHqg0t
http://bit.ly/2aQv0lF
http://bit.ly/2bc5Id7
http://bit.ly/2blrQCP
http://bit.ly/2b3tOYT
http://bit.ly/2bc6TZZ
http://bit.ly/2aMyQ9L

Myrdin
08-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Just a little something something for those who dont know.
Last map of Phase 1 80 Energy:
Can drop multiple golden chests not counting the one thats a garuanted golden chest (behind the final boss):
Wha you can get are:
All types of Ampys
Additional +2 Crystals.
The best drop I managed to get so far were 3 big chests. Its mostly Ampys, but darn its nice when you get those extra 2 Life Crystals.
Already got my 6* Skillbloom, now trying to grind back some of those 500 I just spent.

Zenithale
08-12-2016, 01:30 PM
I have more than 650 Life Crystals, and I don't know what to do with them... :(

IvanLedah21
08-12-2016, 02:22 PM
I have more than 650 Life Crystals, and I don't know what to do with them... :(

Only thing I'd do with them is Rainbow skillblooms, only maybe Gold if you don't have rainbows/have their skills maxed somehow lol. The rest of the stuff is gained in regular play too often to waste such a rare resource on.

Myrdin
08-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Exactly. If you wanna "prepare for the future" go with the Rainbow skillbloom.
If you dont care for that, get the Gold ones and up your favorite girls.
The store items have a set timer when they will refresh (though there is no year so it can be this one, or a decade from now on), and since they are limited in stock its good to get them while you can.
Personally - If I had spare crystal laying around I would get those gold blooms and used them for my LiliToad, Chocolate Cosmos or Camelia. Alas the one who got the upgrade is Alpinia and thus I am back at the starting line :D Though with this event as is, I guess another 50-100 before the event ends is not impossible.

kingeye
08-13-2016, 08:44 AM
hey can you accept me as an ally.. my name there is kingeye2 with 273781 total power

blacksaber
08-13-2016, 10:11 PM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj0fkeXtdd1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

And here is the vid if you haven't looked for it yet.

https://vimeo.com/146687239

nikonana
08-13-2016, 10:44 PM
Finally reaching 700 life crystals. I feel bad for not farming red manyus for ninja girl, but recalling next event girl is blue, I can spam sunday daily once this event ends.

Not sure if I want to trade it for skillblooms now.

Unregistered
08-14-2016, 08:56 AM
DMM players, are there events after this one that also allow life crystal farming?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you can farm for them in upcoming events as well.

Zerana
08-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Well, finally got through the rng hell of 4-?. Really hope the second phase won't be as bad as this one.

Myrdin
08-14-2016, 01:41 PM
Well, finally got through the rng hell of 4-?. Really hope the second phase won't be as bad as this one.

You can say that again. That one was like endless circle of suffering.
Well the only positive thing is that you actually want to farm that map as much as possible. The best I got out of there were 4 Big chest. One Ampy 2x2 Crystals and 1x5 crystals, and a solid amount of gold. Overall from all the times we had to re-run a map, this is one of the best ones since its actually worth the time and trouble :3

Mystic
08-14-2016, 01:43 PM
It gets worse they said.

Miu
08-15-2016, 06:58 AM
If you want to know the information, I think that you find to look from this strange.

http://bit.ly/2bnnyKk
http://bit.ly/2aYs6sF
http://bit.ly/2aHqg0t
http://bit.ly/2aQv0lF
http://bit.ly/2bc5Id7
http://bit.ly/2blrQCP
http://bit.ly/2b3tOYT
http://bit.ly/2bc6TZZ
http://bit.ly/2aMyQ9L

This is a useful collection of links, thanks!

nikonana
08-16-2016, 01:43 AM
Welp, just saw Phase 2 online, went to try, read the short story, and suddenly error. And now Phase 2 is gone. Reloading with cache disabled still can't see Phase 2.

Meister
08-16-2016, 02:02 AM
Just logged in and no phase 2 :D

Clicked on the event banner and still loading :D

Largepotato
08-16-2016, 03:22 AM
Phase 2 is up for me now.

e: ?-6 you need 2 on the far left camp.

Drip
08-16-2016, 03:41 AM
?-5 Three units top, two units bottom
?-6 Two units first tent, one SLOW unit last tent, other units anywhere *except* the last tent
?-7 One slow unit in top tent, two units in each other tent, pray RNG
?-8 Three units top two tents, two bottom, more RNG praying

Largepotato
08-16-2016, 03:52 AM
?-7 - none in top left tent, 3 in bottom tent, 2 in top right tent. There's a pest under the 3 turn lock in the bottom left of the circle.

Drip
08-16-2016, 03:54 AM
Just noticed there's a pest under the third tent in ?-6 as well, so it'll have to be 4-0-0-1, 3-1-0-1 or 2-2-0-1

nikonana
08-16-2016, 04:34 AM
This event maps have high replayable value but goddamn that RNG.

Unregistered
08-16-2016, 05:34 AM
This is a useful collection of links, thanks!

Oh, I'm so happy is said to be easy to use.

Its links, are the web, such as characters and systems that are now on implementation.
Therefore, to see the link destination, which means that it is ahead of the English version.
Because not what is known in advance or is implemented, it should is easy to prepare.

If you do not know good and try to question even in the comments of the linked sites.
Most will tell.
To people who speak their English also of links, in English, rather than Japanese, it may be telling the information in the form of pre-interpretation.

I think it's important to try anything challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm so happy is said to be easy to use.

Its links, are the web, such as characters and systems that are now on implementation.
Therefore, to see the link destination, which means that it is ahead of the English version.
Because not what is known in advance or is implemented, it should is easy to prepare.

If you do not know good and try to question even in the comments of the linked sites.
Most will tell.
To people who speak their English also of links, in English, rather than Japanese, it may be telling the information in the form of pre-interpretation.

I think it's important to try anything challenge.

Japanese version updates is 17 o'clock usually from Monday 14 o'clock.
If Monday's public holiday, will be 17 pm Friday from 14 o'clock.

If you want to know the latest information, you may want to check in after 17 o'clock of the day of the week.

Meister
08-16-2016, 05:50 AM
This phase is riddled with RNG :D At ?-8 you can just use a standard setup and just pray they go on different paths.

Myrdin
08-16-2016, 05:53 AM
Has there been any change to the amount of golden chests in phase 2 higher lvl missions ?
So far the amount of goodies you get from Phase one ?-4 is quite amazing. Unless there is more crystals involved in the phase two, once cleared it might be worth to keep farming the same map till the end of the event.

nikonana
08-16-2016, 06:03 AM
?-8 always gives 6 crystals meanwhile ?-4 gives 5. Not sure if you can get more crystals from gold chest like ?-4 but I think you can obtain it. Besides the gold ratio is much better.

blacksaber
08-16-2016, 06:46 AM
Well this is annoying. Did ?-7 about eight times, and still keep missing the last pest under that locked node. Meanwhile, just passed ?-8 on the 1st try. RNG at its finest.

Distortedrealms
08-16-2016, 07:51 AM
Yeah, this entire event is very annoying to me. Too many of those RNG nodes screwing me over. Welp, time to get back to the grind...ugh

IvanLedah21
08-16-2016, 08:19 AM
The RNG would normally piss me off so bad, but since I'll be farming it all week long, it doesn't lol. ?-7 took 3 tries, haven't completed ?-8 yet, a pair of RNG fails wiped my stamina before departing for work, but all good, I have all week long to spam it, eventually it'll happen.

Largepotato
08-16-2016, 09:59 AM
Finally get the pest group under the locked node in ?-7, then 3 squads miss the final pest group and the map ends with 4th squad stopped just short of it. :mad:

moarsi
08-16-2016, 10:17 AM
I still haven't even been able to finish ?-6, the RNG there is screwing with me badly.

Tenhou
08-16-2016, 01:04 PM
The RNG is strong with this one. Had to do ?-5 thrice before they decided to go differently and now with 0 stamina left i have finally finished all but ?-8.

sniddy
08-16-2016, 02:21 PM
about 6 attempts on ?-7

Shudder to think what ?-8 has in store

Ikki
08-16-2016, 02:54 PM
everything done except ?-8, rng at its finest, at least its a nice map with nice gold and crystals, i dont feel that bad failing it

Zerana
08-16-2016, 04:29 PM
I had some decent luck it seems. Only 3 times with ?-6 and 2 times with ?-7. Only ?-8 to finish up right now.

Drynix
08-16-2016, 06:36 PM
I was super lucky! Cleared all stages with start set-up in 1 try except for ?-7.
For that one I used a slow team on the top camp, and 2 on the other 2 camps. Which took me only 1 try aswel. I can see how these stages are so heavily RNG based that its going to piss some people off, I'm just happy I got it over with so fast. :P

MiqDoloran
08-16-2016, 08:04 PM
Cleared everything in one run 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Meister
08-17-2016, 12:18 AM
I assume you didnt go in blind :D

vysethevaliant
08-17-2016, 12:22 AM
I'm not sure how, but I managed to 3* all event maps in the second batch. ?-7 and ?-8 were incredibly frustrating. I'm still going to continue running ?-8, for the Life Crystals, but I never want to try to 3* that one again. What a nightmare.

Haters
08-17-2016, 12:56 AM
The RNG in ?-7 and ?-8 are really trolling, I always miss 1 pest, always. Also the rotating arrow is ridiculous, 5 squads passed through it and all of them went to the same direction, and it wasn't happen just once, but so many times.

senvil
08-17-2016, 02:26 AM
so glad i didnt go thru all the RNG hell you guys are going thru ?-7 took about 3 tries and ?-8 twice
appreciate anyone that threw out some tips earlier yesterday.

skasio
08-17-2016, 04:21 AM
And I'm sitting here, haven't even touched ?-8, and after over 10 tries still only 2 medals on ?-7. Oh, and did I mention I haven't cleared ?-4 yet? RNGesus hates me.

Myrdin
08-17-2016, 04:27 AM
Managed to clear ?-7 today. Alltogather it gave 3 tries. Followed the advise here and the girls for once choose the correct paths.
Back to ? - 8 which I still need to finish first, but considering I would be farming that one anyway, its no real problem.

Drip
08-17-2016, 07:13 AM
Managed to clear ?-7 today. Alltogather it gave 3 tries. Followed the advise here and the girls for once choose the correct paths.
Back to ? - 8 which I still need to finish first, but considering I would be farming that one anyway, its no real problem.
?-8 seems simpler than ?-7. Roughly one out of four tries should be successful.

Top left tent: 2 medium speed squads
Top right tent: 1 slow team, just fast enough to hit the switchnode before the other two teams reach it
Bottom two tents: 1 fast team in each tent works better for me than placing both in the bottom tent. For some reason, knights have a strong habit of taking the same direction in random nodes. Just observation, but I still don't believe the random nodes are pure RNG. If they are, then the randomizer is of quite crappy quality.

IvanLedah21
08-17-2016, 08:19 AM
Question: ?-4 or ?-8 for farming, for those who have completed both? ?-8 gives a guaranteed 6, but the RNG is pure hell (I often miss at least 1 chest), where ?-4 hasn't been nearly as bad (the only thing I miss regularly is that boss between 2 RNG nodes) but only gives 5 guaranteed (but often gives 2 extra). They're probably similar, with ?-8 having the edge and I've just been unlucky with the chests, but what do you guys think?

Myrdin
08-17-2016, 08:41 AM
In ?-8 You also get more gold.
However - and this is quite the big thing - ?-4 chest are easy to get, and the chance for extra gold chest is pretty good as well.
It seems that from 5 runs, at least 2 are with one or two extra gold chests.
Not just Ampys but also extra+2 crystals.
IΒ΄d say - if you need gold, farm ?-8, if you want to go for a chance Ampy run the ?-4.
Best pull I had from that map was 4 out of 5 gold chests.

sniddy
08-17-2016, 02:50 PM
So finally got ?-8

And it gave me an Amp

And a Garden...but I only had 57E but a gather....that gave me 34 energy

And the garden only dropped 2 lv 100 many

Tempted to try a 5 drop -why not ahhh bronzy

ah well

Mystic
08-17-2016, 04:40 PM
Sniddy, go home you're drunk. Secret Gardens dont drop amps/ampys!

moarsi
08-17-2016, 11:21 PM
Yessssss finally! Now ?-8...

Zerana
08-18-2016, 12:10 AM
?-8 seems simpler than ?-7. Roughly one out of four tries should be successful.

Top left tent: 2 medium speed squads
Top right tent: 1 slow team, just fast enough to hit the switchnode before the other two teams reach it
Bottom two tents: 1 fast team in each tent works better for me than placing both in the bottom tent. For some reason, knights have a strong habit of taking the same direction in random nodes. Just observation, but I still don't believe the random nodes are pure RNG. If they are, then the randomizer is of quite crappy quality.

This is a great strategy. It only took me 2 times on ?-8 with this squad placement to get 3 medals.

Drayvhen
08-18-2016, 12:56 AM
For ?-8, default placement 3star half the time for me with balanced team (500-550 speed). Got lucky with ?-7, "only" needed 5 try. ?-4 was the worst.

sniddy
08-18-2016, 01:07 AM
?-8 basically comes down to 2x50/50 shots and the middle which....I've taken as a 50/50 too

So about a 1 in 8 chance but given the life gems that rain down from it...it's not bad failing

Debating farming gems or mannys - given I have 5 Gacha golds to level evolve and level....and 2 events girls....and 2 event girls evolved and parked at <35

Too many girls at once....a phrase I didn't think I'd ever use seriously

senvil
08-18-2016, 01:22 AM
I'm in the same boat I gotta level the following at this point also.

5 β˜… Toad Lily 54-70
5 β˜… Orchid Wydler 60-70
5 β˜… Voilet 24-70
5 β˜… Gerbera 50-70
5 β˜… Star Lily 64-70
5 β˜… Cymbidium 26-70
5 β˜… Chocolate Cosmos 57-70
5 β˜… Lechenaultia 54-70
5 β˜… Peach 53-70
5 β˜… Strawberry Candle Evolve then 1-70
5 β˜… Geranium 1-70
5 β˜… Camellia 22-60 then 1-70
5 β˜… Cyrtanthus 18-60 Evolve then 1-70
5 β˜… Bipinna Cosmos 44-60 Evolve then 1-70
5 β˜… Convallaria 22-60 Evolve then 1-70
5 β˜… Leucocoryne 1-60 Evolve then 1-70

6 β˜… Anemone 1-70
6 β˜… Sakura 47-60 Evolve then 1-70
6 β˜… Fritillaria 20-60 Evolve then 1-70

Its about 50x more depressing after writing it out on how many hundreds and hundreds of manny's i still need at this point.
At least it will be a head start once it expands out to 8 groups.

Corintis
08-18-2016, 11:17 AM
Don't know why it took me so long how to maximize the farming potential of ?-8. I guess my mind was elsewhere.

For those interested in farming it for gold (and Secret Gardens) like I am, you can VERY RELIABLY obtain 24k by using one squad of a speed of around 700 plus (preferably squad #1), four squads of 400 minus and place them from top to bottom at (1-1-0-3).

Even if the speedy squad takes the long way around, they should finish up the map before the others can unlock the path to the goal, letting them run circles on the South side once the map's finished.

Ok, I'm done. Time to be dead on the forums again until the next event.

Ammo
08-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Was kind of worried about not getting 24 medals for this one. Lost count of how many times ?-7 took me to finally get it. Yeah, ?-8's gold is great.

Lied
08-19-2016, 09:12 PM
Are most people buying the rainbow skillbloom with their farmed life crystals? I'd buy it but I still don't have any 6*s and am wondering if it might be better to get something else (like 2 gold skillblooms) instead.

Meister
08-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Havn't touched my crystals yet. In the future is there any stuff that will be added in the crystal shop? If not, then i'll prolly just buy the rainbow skillbloom.

Carnis
08-20-2016, 12:26 AM
When this event started i had about 420 crystals. Now got only 38 but bought rainbow and both gold skillblooms :) . Im passing on every bonus secret garden just to save another 80 stam for 6 or more crystals :S . To be honest i'm bit tired with this event - want to farm manyus again...but untill the end of event i feel it would be waste not to go for crystals.

Mystic
08-20-2016, 02:37 AM
Future events will also have life crystals...

Miu
08-20-2016, 04:08 AM
Don't know why it took me so long how to maximize the farming potential of ?-8. I guess my mind was elsewhere.

For those interested in farming it for gold (and Secret Gardens) like I am, you can VERY RELIABLY obtain 24k by using one squad of a speed of around 700 plus (preferably squad #1), four squads of 400 minus and place them from top to bottom at (1-1-0-3).

Even if the speedy squad takes the long way around, they should finish up the map before the others can unlock the path to the goal, letting them run circles on the South side once the map's finished.

Ok, I'm done. Time to be dead on the forums again until the next event.

Great advice here. I've been getting tons of gold/life crystals/secret gardens with this method.

sniddy
08-20-2016, 05:37 AM

Makes me feel better thanks, been manny hunting to work on girls

kojaku
08-20-2016, 05:46 AM
Oh,finally managed to get the last medal. RNG was being brutal, as i've had to d ?-8 20+ times to finally get them to not miss any pest. Now back to garen farming since i really need lvl 20 manyus as i have several girls in the 40-50 lvl rangee.

Drip
08-20-2016, 06:27 AM
Oh,finally managed to get the last medal. RNG was being brutal, as i've had to d ?-8 20+ times to finally get them to not miss any pest. Now back to garen farming since i really need lvl 20 manyus as i have several girls in the 40-50 lvl rangee.
Now you could farm ?-8 for that, and just play the SGs that pop up. Meanwhile, you'll gather some of those life gems for the 6* skill bloom. Any extras you farm after that can then be used to purchase either 5* skill blooms or lvl 100 manyus. (since 4* skill blooms and ampies are really a waste imo).

Carnis
08-20-2016, 06:59 AM

Im sure there will be more events like this but for now i have no idea how rare they are - if there will be more with life crystals before 10/26 . And anyway its just 3 more days and then back for me to gardens farming ;)

blacksaber
08-20-2016, 07:45 AM
... And anyway its just 3 more days and then back for me to gardens farming ;)

Perhaps. We have been following the events in the same order as the original. Looks like the next event will be a collection type event. Course you may still get gardens to pop up in the event area.

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E6%8B%B3%E3%81%AB%E7%A7%98%E3%82%81%E3%82%8B %E6%80%9D%E3%81%84

Drip
08-20-2016, 08:02 AM
Perhaps. We have been following the events in the same order as the original. Looks like the next event will be a collection type event. Course you may still get gardens to pop up in the event area.

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E6%8B%B3%E3%81%AB%E7%A7%98%E3%82%81%E3%82%8B %E6%80%9D%E3%81%84
Just looked through the list, and it's gonna be about half a year before a girl shows up in gacha that I'll really want (sadly it's a rainbow, so I don't have much hope). Though in three events, there'll be one with a Scythe (slash type, gold, gacha), which looks kinda cool.

Myrdin
08-20-2016, 11:35 AM
Next event girl does strike my fancy from the quick look I took at her. I am looking forward to see her Evo. artwork and H scene.

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 02:41 PM
Where do you check the next event?

Drip
08-20-2016, 02:59 PM
Where do you check the next event?
http://γƒ•γƒ©γƒ―γƒΌγƒŠγ‚€γƒˆγ‚¬γƒΌγƒ«.ζ”»η•₯wiki.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91
It's the third spoilerbutton (the little + sign) to fold out the list. Start "reading" from the bottom of the list, that's the oldest event. We're currently at the 9th event from the bottom, so we'll have about a year ahead of us. And so far, I think the DMM version is still running and still gets events added once every 2 weeks.

Unregistered
08-21-2016, 04:33 AM
Think Nutaku will move some of the events up? I don't think anyone will care that much, but it would feel a little weird to have the Halloween event during Christmas season, Christmas event during Valentine's season, and the Valentine event not coinciding with Valentine's day at all :p They didn't move the Tanabata event up, but that's obviously different seeing as we don't even celebrate it.

nikonana
08-21-2016, 07:45 AM
Next event is collecting stuff from raid boss hunting. This is kinda great since you'll spam ?-4 or ?-8 to spam bosses and still receive Life Crystals from final chest on that maps.

I think we had this raid boss hunting event so I won't worry too much.

Abel
08-21-2016, 04:52 PM
Next event is collecting stuff from raid boss hunting. This is kinda great since you'll spam ?-4 or ?-8 to spam bosses and still receive Life Crystals from final chest on that maps.

I think we had this raid boss hunting event so I won't worry too much.

There is what looks like the video of the next event. Look on the video at the time of the dmm version.

http://rona.blog.jp/archives/6262326.html

Distortedrealms
08-22-2016, 09:13 PM
A few more hours left of this event and all I have to say is it was more a PITA than anything. life crystals are great but the endless RNG BS sucked the joy out of the whole thing. Hopefully the next one is less chance based and more tactical like previous events.

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 03:28 PM
A few more hours left of this event and all I have to say is it was more a PITA than anything. life crystals are great but the endless RNG BS sucked the joy out of the whole thing. Hopefully the next one is less chance based and more tactical like previous events.

I knew the next event was going to be a super-grindy one so I just got my 24 medals and went back to normal play. Life crystals are...nice, I guess...but in my opinion it's not worth getting burned out when you know you're going to have two more weeks of extreme intensity coming up.

Mystic
08-23-2016, 06:06 PM
The event is only grindy in terms of participating in raid bosses. You can always do a few tricks to spawn those global rad bosses. Also this means that you can go back to casual play or manyu farming as long as you are participate in the subjugation of Marauders.

sniddy
08-23-2016, 06:34 PM
seesm teh last map drops crystals too - so it's win win