PDA

View Full Version : Question about Boxes in Gambit

JSensei
08-09-2016, 07:49 PM
If you are tired of opening your boxes and click "accept all" do they go directly to your inventory or do they go directly to your presents?

I feel like they have to go to your presents, which might be a good way to stock items for the next event. Since this one is almost over, any items I have in my inventory will disappear, but they can sit comfortably in my presents for two weeks.

AnruferDesTodes
08-09-2016, 11:38 PM
It depends really on the item, event specific items like photos from the peroland gambit go directly into your count. Time limited items like shakes will still expire in your presents and disappear, just as they would if they were in your inventory. Accept all will still send consumables (items and tix) into your presents.

This is all based off my own experiances ig.

JSensei
08-10-2016, 12:39 AM
It depends really on the item, event specific items like photos from the peroland gambit go directly into your count. Time limited items like shakes will still expire in your presents and disappear, just as they would if they were in your inventory. Accept all will still send consumables (items and tix) into your presents.

This is all based off my own experiances ig.

Will burgers and shakes accepted this way still expire at the end of the event? Or does the expiration date listed in the presents show the usual two week window?

AnruferDesTodes
08-10-2016, 12:50 AM
They will still expire at the end of the event. Also and raw peronamin/pudding will expire within 24hr even if left in there too. It may still show 2 weeks in present but they expire. Sometimes they won't disappear from your presents list when they expire but when you collect them they just disappear rather than entering your inventory.

JSensei
08-10-2016, 01:48 AM
They will still expire at the end of the event. Also and raw peronamin/pudding will expire within 24hr even if left in there too. It may still show 2 weeks in present but they expire. Sometimes they won't disappear from your presents list when they expire but when you collect them they just disappear rather than entering your inventory.

I definitely know you can 'pass' event items on to the next event this way. I used to go through and accept all my presents EXCEPT my raw puddings so when shards would start, I could take raw puddings obtained in Elite Guard and get a quick boost of wins and shards. Since shards is such a short event, any 'free' pudding items makes a huge difference. Even with a couple slayers, it's definitely a challenge to get 2000+ shards to get all of the new cards. It's even somewhat hard to get 300+ streak because you have to get at least 50-60/day. That's not SUPER hard, but it requires some dedication and grinding.

In truth, raw puddings are almost useless for Elite Guard (I THINK EG is next... I can't keep up) but if they continue to use burgers/shakes, then temporary event items will be really useful again in EG. With the 24 hour clock, you can't afford to keep raw puddings in your inventory unless you're really sure you're going to need it. In some cases, by the time you drop back to the main page and accept the present, whatever SEG you wanted to hit has already been finished.

Unregistered
08-10-2016, 01:26 PM
what happens to radars and glasses after gambit?

blacksaber
08-10-2016, 04:50 PM
what happens to radars and glasses after gambit?

They carry over to the next gambit event.

JSensei
08-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Looks like your event consumables (burgers and shakes) just get added to your inventory. I was hoping for a way to transfer them to the next event, but it was not to be. I have a few burgers in my present box that I'm going to leave them for Shards if it survives. These days, events can be really short, so you never know. Worst case, it'll come in handy for EG.

Drip
08-11-2016, 06:09 AM
With the return of the Peroburger, we might consider the possibility that they're adding a different dedicated consumable for each event. So Peroshake/Peroburger for Gambit, Raw Pudding/Peronami for Shards, and something new (or just the standard pudding/peronami) for Elite Guard. I do recall that I got very little raw pudding and raw peronami in the last EG.