PDA

View Full Version : Shard 8

vklvodoi
08-12-2016, 05:41 AM
Anyone know when the shard event begin? The maintenance is over but still no event or new stage

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 09:02 AM
hi i just got the R egacha girl but her sed isnt what it should be. her lvl100 sed is 2710 not 6100. plz tell me its not just me and is there a way to fix it?

chillinfar
08-12-2016, 12:01 PM
Past shards was 4 days by mistake. Now is LESS than 4 days.

Plus, half puddings was removed from daily deals, guessing people will whale with that behavior when population of shards is being less with every edition. Stupid.

EDIT: Things are even worse than i thought. No half puddings in the whole store.

Light Kamijou
08-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Nooooes, they removed EX cards from shards shop!

nip101
08-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Nooooes, they removed EX cards from shards shop!

Was missing last one to :(. Its okay though its not like I have extra shards lol.

chillinfar
08-12-2016, 08:20 PM
I can guess this scenario with PPS devs.

- People is running away from shards. We need to profit.
- Freetards are complaining about short time to get shards.
- Idea, if they are complaining about "pay to win" balance the game.
(they remove half pudding packs from shop, for a pudding focused event)
- NOW ALL YOU WILL SUFFER MOTHERFUCKERS (https://www.myinstants.com/instant/ding-ding-ding-motherfucker/)!

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/13/9F5j8N7mn.png
(Facepalm here)

AnruferDesTodes
08-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Well it's all about experimentation, changes are only to be expected. If this new style does worse I'd imagine they'll reverse it.

Xanthius
08-13-2016, 08:08 PM
Past shards was 4 days by mistake. Now is LESS than 4 days.

Plus, half puddings was removed from daily deals, guessing people will whale with that behavior when population of shards is being less with every edition. Stupid.

EDIT: Things are even worse than i thought. No half puddings in the whole store.

The daily egacha ticket for 100g has been borked the past two days as well lol. They really are giving a big middle finger to casual spenders on Shards this time around :rolleyes:

nip101
08-14-2016, 08:09 AM
The daily egacha ticket for 100g has been borked the past two days as well lol. They really are giving a big middle finger to casual spenders on Shards this time around :rolleyes:

Isn't shards basically just giving the middle finger to all players? A super short event that you either have to play every 30 min your awake or dump a bunch of puddings, just to get top 1k. The rewards are crap on top of that when compared to gambit and EG.

chillinfar
08-14-2016, 08:20 AM
This time they gave a middle finger to their own shop.

Unregistered
08-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Well it's all about experimentation, changes are only to be expected. If this new style does worse I'd imagine they'll reverse it.

It's probably less about experimentation and more about trying to milk as much $$$ from players as they can since the DMM PPS is shutting down.

http://i.imgur.com/5PBjNER.jpg

JSensei
08-14-2016, 11:23 AM
I'm actually going to try something radical. I'm not going to spend my shards on any of the girls. With shards being impossible without at LEAST 2-3 slayers, I'm done. The girls come back next time at a discount. I'll buy the girls of shards 8 during shards 9. And Then buy 9's girls during 10. The shard savings seem legit.

Drynix
08-14-2016, 01:26 PM
I just hoped they would launch the next revival gache with this gambit. The voting that is. Got a huge ammount of voting tickets stacked up from all the events and about 8 revival gacha tickets. Would love to use those :P

chillinfar
08-14-2016, 01:33 PM
It's probably less about experimentation and more about trying to milk as much $$$ from players as they can since the DMM PPS is shutting down.

As i pointed before, removing stuff from shop is pointless if milking $$$ is the goal. And half puddings are very valuable for Shards/Colo events.

Game balance?

- - - Updated - - -

I just hoped they would launch the next revival gache with this gambit. The voting that is. Got a huge ammount of voting tickets stacked up from all the events and about 8 revival gacha tickets. Would love to use those :P

That horrible voting system, even worse than the revival itself. No chance to recover cards and put in a single poll both rarities. And i can't send votes to Kurito to get at least 1 N wild card.

Unregistered
08-14-2016, 03:19 PM
Pfft...I hope they look at my stats and see that I'm playing the new area and not participating in Shards at all. This was my 'screw you right back, I'm not going to even try anymore' event.

AnruferDesTodes
08-14-2016, 11:20 PM

Interesting about it shutting down. Anyway what I meant by experimenting is finding a way to make more money. Buiseness is all about finding new ways to make more...unless your like Tesla Auto Co.

chillinfar
08-15-2016, 01:08 AM
As i said, still senseless to remove a high demand item in the shop while is open a pudding focused event if profit is the goal.

Even balance cannot be justified. half puddings has less value for Kurito, but is more useful than big puddings for timings. Now all are forced to farm them via Kurito, less profit.

Light Kamijou
08-15-2016, 03:15 AM

it already ended over there? Holy shit

chillinfar
08-15-2016, 03:36 PM
13 hours remaining, close to 7600 active users, last one was less than 9000. GG Nutkau.

Drip
08-16-2016, 03:07 AM

Darn, how far ahead were they over there? A year? A few months?

chillinfar
08-16-2016, 10:52 AM
This month and far to put some hope on Nutaku server they are screwing it with those shitty measures. Even cash shop is suffering a kind of sabotage.

- - - Updated - - -

GG Nutkau.

Unregistered
08-16-2016, 12:07 PM
i get the shard hate ... u gotta play non stop or at least come beck every 30min for the whole day
my guess is that after weeks (or months for some of you) of playing this you no longer feel like sitting in front of
PC whole day to get a virtual card :p

but because of shard hate there is positive side to it . it was first event i actually reached top1k and got a SR

so i like to think of shards as an event for beginners

now we got EG coming up so ... no noobies allowed event :D
(kidding if u a noobie dont miss it ... u get ton of cool stuff just for playing)

chillinfar
08-16-2016, 12:55 PM
Your pov is as free user, ignoring the shit made with store... the whole game in fact.