PDA

View Full Version : Skills Change

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 12:57 PM
hy guys
when i did awakening to my katie i dont see her skill change to "Reinforcements demands and defensive" just like wiki says, it still "Call of Reinforcements III" so what's happened? did i miss something?
im a noob in this game

CharlesRJC
08-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Unit skill doesn't change on awakening. What you have red about is Skill Awakening which is compleatly different mechanic that wasnt implemented on nutaku yet so don't bother about it.

IvanLedah21
08-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Adding to what Charles said, Skill AW is something that comes after you AW a unit, you then can Skill AW them IF their base skill is maxed (example, Call for Reinforcements 3 5/5), which then would transform her skill into AW Skill (Reinforce Defense I think?) but it costs units and gold, like AW does, and if you ever want to go back to regular skill (some units base skill is better under certain circumstances) you have to spend those materials again. Like he said, hasn't been implemented on Nutaku so don't worry too much, though if you WANT to worry, you can look up your units' skill AW and decide which ones you want to go for and try to use copies/Rainbow Spirits to max those units' skills.

For now, you want to base your AW choices on which units AW PASSIVES will help you most.
Examples:
If you have Sherry and most of your units are Silver/Gold, AW her gives you a MASSIVE boost since her passive buffs Golds and lower, with the golds becoming comparable to some of the plats.

Spica is a popular choice for her 7% Archer attack bonus, as that makes farming Thursday daily (necessary for AW due to needing 100 demon crystals per AW) MUCH easier (helps for the Skyfallen Gift Wednesday daily too, not to mention literally every other map you're deploying archers in) and she has guaranteed access via the TP.

If you managed to snag Uzume from the Shrine, her AW passive buffs all units attack by 5% (awesome!) and having one of her class deployed reduces deployment costs by an extra -1 cost while AW (total of -3). If you lucked out on Aisha, or to a lesser degree Adele, they buff all units HP, etc.

There's a sticky on this board called "Guide to All Things Awakening" that I HIGHLY recommend you check out before you start AW units because it is NOT a cheap process and doing your AW's in the right order can save you a LOT of time and effort (and grief on many maps lol)

Ramazan
08-12-2016, 01:21 PM
^yeah
your awakening with katie only added her a %2 defense ability and changed her stats, nothing more.

CharlesRJC
08-12-2016, 02:51 PM
AW kate adds 2% to every unit in the team, not only her

ZeroZet
08-13-2016, 12:57 AM
Also, if you use your Katie as a ramp like you should, you DON'T want to Skill Awaken her, as it reduces her UP generation abilities rather heavily, as she would need to wait for way too long between skill activations( added skill duration is pretty hefty) to be of any use.

Unregistered
08-13-2016, 01:10 AM
yeah thanks for your advise im going to read that thread
so thats mean awakened skills, some of them arent good? well, that's too bad cause i dont need to push me over for rainbow spirits and same unit

Ramazan
08-13-2016, 01:17 AM
Also, if you use your Katie as a ramp like you should, you DON'T want to Skill Awaken her, as it reduces her UP generation abilities rather heavily, as she would need to wait for way too long between skill activations( added skill duration is pretty hefty) to be of any use.

Hmm didnt know that. %80 def bonus sounded cool tho.