PDA

View Full Version : What about a HaremHeroes subforum?

Kinkoid
08-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Hi Harem-battle community,

here's BroyT, one of Haremheroes.com creators.

Seeing the popularity of the thread talking about HaremHeroes (HH) the admin Kotono offered HH to have its own dedicated subforum.
That's a huge & cool opportunity, but that would be also a LOT of extra work to animate/answer it properly.
Since more work animating the community means less time developping new features, fixing bugs and creating xxx stories, we will create this sub forum ONLY if the community is truly involved and we receive support for moderation, wiki creation, etc etc.

Would you use this sub forum?
If yes, would you like to help animating/moderating?

PLEASE ANSWER THE POLL :) !!!

BroyT

Ps :I'd like in the name of our team to express our THANKS and WOW to all HaremHeroes players!
We're truly surprised by how positive are your reactions, and we were not expecting so many players to be interested in our game! Sincerely, after working non stop for the past months making the game happen and being late on the release date we agreed with Nutaku's team, we thought "Ok it's 2 months late and far from being what we'd like it to be... but fuck let's release it and we'll improve it later, we're ready to be ignored or hated".
Apparently our beta version is not that lame... so guys if you like what you're playing with now, you should get crazy with what's coming next ;).
Please continue supporting us with messages, comments, suggestions... and well by playing HH :-D

Arkinum
08-16-2016, 04:29 AM
I voted meh...

But it probably should have it's own forum due to the current volume of players discussing it.

Kinkoid
08-16-2016, 04:31 AM
But it probably should have it's own forum due to the current volume of players discussing it.

Ok so that's more " Yes why not, I'll be there to trol... euh to communicate in a constructive manner" than "meh" :-D

Greetingz
08-16-2016, 06:11 AM
Ok so that's more " Yes why not, I'll be there to trol... euh to communicate in a constructive manner" than "meh" :-D

I'd say that option is a bit more for people who help people on the forum as questions, wiki. Kinda what i've been doing with a couple others
If not than there should be an option to :p going from trolling to assisting the team in animation kinda big step too :p
EDIT: I should've voted the last one :D mb voted wrong~

Kinkoid
08-16-2016, 07:33 AM
I'd say that option is a bit more for people who help people on the forum as questions, wiki. Kinda what i've been doing with a couple others
If not than there should be an option to :p going from trolling to assisting the team in animation kinda big step too :p
EDIT: I should've voted the last one :D mb voted wrong~

Ahah ok your vote will count on the last one ;). You can't edit your vote?

Greetingz
08-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Ahah ok your vote will count on the last one ;). You can't edit your vote?

Doesn't look like I can edit my vote sadly.

Evilmind
08-16-2016, 10:06 AM
Trolling is a temptation :D

But since i help in the wiki, last one for me ^^

Kotono
08-16-2016, 11:33 AM
Just want to point out that my offer is for an entirely new area that would appear above the current games section. Specifically for developers who are here for their games.

Kinkoid
08-16-2016, 03:16 PM
Just want to point out that my offer is for an entirely new area that would appear above the current games section. Specifically for developers who are here for their games.

Thanks Kotono, the opportunity is even nicer than what I understood ;).

Thanks all voters, about 30 voting members I think we start to have a clear vision of what you guys are expecting ;).

Zerana
08-16-2016, 04:37 PM
I voted yes. I think it would be nice to have. Especially when the first big update happens.

Though I think it would be best to focus on the first update first and then the board. :D

JustNotFatal
08-17-2016, 06:46 PM
I wasn't logged in but I did vote yes.

Kinkoid
08-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Thanks everyone !
With over 50votes we start having a clear idea of what you guys want!
Will wait a few more days so that a max of members can vote and express themselves... and then we'll take actions ;).

Natsuki Sasaki
08-18-2016, 11:45 AM
Voted yes ~ Also we should have another one for Idol Wars Z, tho

Kotono
08-18-2016, 01:26 PM
Voted yes ~ Also we should have another one for Idol Wars Z, tho

This is a different situation.

The devs for that game would need to come here and support their game in the same way. This is a special offer for game devs that I'm looking to start and see how it works out.

Greetingz
08-19-2016, 08:38 PM
As I said before that I work on the wiki. I mainly check the HHeroes pages always and I'm always active in it xD
That said I'd love to help with the answering questions, and that kind of related stuff for HHeroes

Kinkoid
08-21-2016, 11:53 PM
Ok I think the conclusion is now totally obvious ;).
A big THANKS to you all for your interest !
I'll be away next 2 days, I'm travelling to meet Nutaku's team in Bucarest ;).
I'll contact Kotono when I'm back ;).

Thanks again and... see you all soon in a new sub-forum... the party's just starting!

Shurato
08-21-2016, 11:59 PM
Thank you ! We hope to bring very good news for us.

Have a good trip.

Greetingz
08-22-2016, 05:19 PM
Have a good trip indeed, lookin forward for the new sub forum :D

Aymi
08-24-2016, 10:14 AM
A bit late here, but a big YES is indeed my answer for my favorite Nutaku games. So far ^^

Edit: Stupid question, but is there a possibility to add cool sign like others did with Harem Heroes theme? Are they player made or given by the forum once you reach a certain amoiunt of credency? Thanks

Kinkoid
08-24-2016, 10:21 AM
A bit late here, but a big YES is indeed my answer for my favorite Nutaku games. So far ^^

*blush* THANKS ;). Hey you need a new Avatar then :-D !

@Kotono so boss, let's do it, what's next?

Aymi
08-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Yes, but I only saw those avatars when i first created my account. I will take care of it.

Edit: Avatar changed. Not the one i had in mind for her, but i was not sure i could put a nude avatar?

(Btw, I am the same Aymi on Lewdgamer dot com).

Kinkoid
08-26-2016, 07:01 AM
(Btw, I am the same Aymi on Lewdgamer dot com).

Got it, good to know ;). Thanks for "sticking" around !