PDA

View Full Version : Elite Guard 11

vklvodoi
08-17-2016, 08:25 AM
Can anyone enter the game? I still see the maintenance page :(

Unregistered
08-17-2016, 08:38 AM
Can anyone enter the game? I still see the maintenance page :(

same here. Even tried clearing out the cache, but seems they are having some problems...

Flaris
08-17-2016, 10:43 AM
I managed to get it going, but it did take a while.

Not bad once I could actually get in. The free stuff they passed out due to the problems with the store did get me the Alpha SR for this event. Frankly the first time since I started playing that I've gotten one of the Event SRs.

Should make for a fun event with that boost.

Unregistered
08-17-2016, 11:18 AM
I managed to get it going, but it did take a while.

Not bad once I could actually get in. The free stuff they passed out due to the problems with the store did get me the Alpha SR for this event. Frankly the first time since I started playing that I've gotten one of the Event SRs.

Should make for a fun event with that boost.

You got the alpha SR?? I got Lotus Chenai, and I already had her... Are you kidding me?

Flaris
08-17-2016, 02:41 PM
You got the alpha SR?? I got Lotus Chenai, and I already had her... Are you kidding me?
No one is more surprised at me. The best I've gotten in the past was the Beta Rare for one of the earlier events. Probably used up all my luck for this one, but certainly a nice feeling to get a good break. More than makes up for how the Guaranteed SR ticket didn't give me anything new.

blacksaber
08-17-2016, 05:38 PM

Think he meant he used the Egatcha he got as compensation....then got the Alpha SR from that.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 03:49 AM
Think he meant he used the Egatcha he got as compensation....then got the Alpha SR from that.

That makes alot more sense. Think he must have stolen my luck. I used four e-gacha and didn't get any SEC's. Also, I could have sworn I had a couple of e-gachas disappear during the maintenance...

vklvodoi
08-18-2016, 08:30 AM
i save up all my e-gacha for the second phase, and save 2 for the next shard event, so i think i will use 4-5 e-gacha in the 2nd phase. I really hope that i can have 1 SR slayer.
And the game is down again :))