PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to use Stat Boosts before evolution?

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 05:55 AM
As the title says, to maximize character's effeciency, do you have to perform Stat Boosts befroe you Evolve the character? (For example, because you are allowed to boost stats again after evolution, even if you previously boosted them.)

Or Stat Boost is unaffected by Evolution, and it is irrelevant if you boost stats before or after evolution?

Drip
08-18-2016, 06:05 AM
As the title says, to maximize character's effeciency, do you have to perform Stat Boosts befroe you Evolve the character? (For example, because you are allowed to boost stats again after evolution, even if you previously boosted them.)

Or Stat Boost is unaffected by Evolution, and it is irrelevant if you boost stats before or after evolution?
You mean the special ATK/DEF/Health ampies? Dunno if they carry over with evolution, though I figure they do. But I always use them immediately after evolution, so I can see more easily whether I evolved a girl or not. (yes, at some point, you may loose track of which ones you evolved) Blue stats = evolved for all my girls.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 06:13 AM
You mean the special ATK/DEF/Health ampies?

Yes, them.

I asked because in Aigis you can evolve girls before they reach maximum level, but to maximize their potential you are supposed to max their level first.

I was wondering if something like that can be present Flower Girl too: while you can only evolve at max level, you can use boosts before evolution. So, I am wondering if there was something like this here too: i.e. you can/have to use boost again after evolution, but % of old boosts remain, so if you boost the girl before evolution as well, she will be stronger in the end.

Mystic
08-18-2016, 06:36 AM
Ampys dont lose/gain anything post evolution if you used them before evolving. They are a flat gain only dependent on the amount given. Do note that you can only give 100 of each ampy (HP/ATK/DEF) with a maximum stat of 3000 HP 1000 ATK 400 DEF.

I don't think there is a way to determine how many of each you have added except by doing division. This can be checked on the character details.
The blue indicates ampies were fed on the stat

The yellow indicates bonus stats from ampies - in this case 4 HP 3 ATK 3 DEF

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 06:47 AM
Thanks for explaination, Mystic!