PDA

View Full Version : SEG rate for this event

JSensei
08-24-2016, 09:11 PM
Anyone else noticing that it feels really low? I have a hard time getting SEGs to show up, and aside from the occasional SEG storm when 3-6 people share one at the same time, there aren't many being shared.

Going to be hard to hit 300 this time around.

Anyone else feel this way?

fromelette
08-25-2016, 12:22 AM
Its been inconstant as usual for me. Spawned 3 in a row earlier, but in my first 10 spawns I got no SEGs.

Drip
08-25-2016, 02:22 AM
I had that feeling during the previous round already, that despite hitting hundreds of regular guards in the first phase, I hardly ran into SEGs during phase two. Supposedly, killbeating regular guards increases the spawnrate, but I still ended up elixering away a ton of regular guards to get to the SEGs.
Maybe they lowered the spawnrate, maybe it's just RNG. Ah well. As long as I reach 100 SEGs, I'm fine.

AnruferDesTodes
08-25-2016, 02:40 AM
I had that feeling during the previous round already, that despite hitting hundreds of regular guards in the first phase, I hardly ran into SEGs during phase two. Supposedly, killbeating regular guards increases the spawnrate, but I still ended up elixering away a ton of regular guards to get to the SEGs.
Maybe they lowered the spawnrate, maybe it's just RNG. Ah well. As long as I reach 100 SEGs, I'm fine.

It's all RNG, some people just see patterns.

nip101
08-25-2016, 04:01 AM
I'm having pretty bad luck finding them time around to. Hard to say if its cause I'm not constantly checking for other seg this round or bad rng. No slayers probably doesn't help either, saving my tickets for shards lol.

stefan
08-25-2016, 06:40 AM
Anyone else noticing that it feels really low? I have a hard time getting SEGs to show up, and aside from the occasional SEG storm when 3-6 people share one at the same time, there aren't many being shared.

Going to be hard to hit 300 this time around.

Anyone else feel this way?

Its hard to get 100 hit not 300.

In this three days I have only 4 SEG encounters.

I play all day and have 4 Event Card who increase encounter rate of SEG but that doesn't help.

But because I have friend who encounter it a lot I have 22 win over SEG.

I also have 1,862,364 Event SED.

Maybe because I'm the free player. I don't have another explanation.

Drynix
08-25-2016, 11:46 AM
Free player myself with both N-card, all 3-R cards an 1 SR slayer card. Rougly 5 mil SED. The spawn feels lower for me aswel, on 71 kills myself. Normally I should have hit the 100 mark here alraedy. But hey, it might just be some bad luck for us all going arround and we reinforce it towards eachother through this topic.

JSensei
08-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Are the slayers increasing the spawn rate this time? In past events, getting some number of EP increased your spawn rate as did having R and SR slayers. I didn't see any notifications of either of those.

If you grind it out, you can get SEGs. It just takes a LOT of elixirs. I've burned through over 200 elixirs so far to get 156 SEGs (a LOT were shared, but I'm producing about 10-15%)

Drynix
08-26-2016, 12:21 AM
I figure that the special effect cards are what we call slayers.

JSensei
08-26-2016, 01:19 AM
I figure that the special effect cards are what we call slayers.

They are. In previous events, there was a screen that said that slayers increased SEG encounter rates in addition to the SED multiplier, but this event doesn't say that. Therefore, I don't actually know for sure if slayer cards actually increase the encounter rate.

There's also another interesting wrinkle at play. Mind you, I am NOT complaining. Just pointing out a fact. A few months ago, only a few players had a base SED of 2 million or more. Even with every slayer card available, the heaviest of hitters only had event SED of 60-80 million. Most of the heavier hitters in my friend list were in the 20-50 million range. This meant that they could share a lot of SEGs.

Enpatsu has a base SED of 4 million. Christofor has 3.8 million. BoyToy has 3.6 million. With full multipliers, I would estimate their event SED has to be in the 120-160 million. This means that short of a really high level SEG, the top players couldn't share a SEG if they wanted to. This definitely changes the game for a lot of people that get by on poking, which is a lot of people.

On the flip side, it means I have no problems weak hitting a 60M SEG for 400k and then sharing it because I have no doubt that those very same players will be able to make short work of it. In fact, they almost assuredly appreciate me NOT using a sexual drink on it because it means more EP for them.

This means as Elite Guard events go forward, more and more of the sharing will have to come from lower level players. Due to my free to play status, I consider myself a sort of low level player even with a base SED of 2.05 million. I just don't spend E-Gacha tickets on EG because I have zero trouble hitting the top 1000 and generally have an easy time coasting to the top 500 level.

Again, I'm not complaining that the top players don't and can't share SEGs. I'm merely pointing out that the flow of the events changes as the players with the highest base SED get ever higher event SEDs.

For what it's worth, I share as many SEGs as I can find, even when I can one-hit them. I'm a fan of the community and go for a 'team player' approach. Sharing is caring after all.

Drip
08-26-2016, 02:35 AM
It's on the large event poster right below the game:

"EP Gained in the 1st Phase, will also increase the encounter rate of Super Elite Guards during Phase 2!"

and a bit lower:

"In addition to raising your SED, SECs will now increase the encounter rate of Super Elite Guards during Phase 2!"

However, there is no in-game banner for reference anymore, and seeing how a friend who doesn't have any Slayer Cards and had a much lower score during Phase 1 seems to spawn them about as much as I do, I can only conclude that the encounter rate increase is either non-existent or very marginal.

chillinfar
08-26-2016, 08:56 AM
From old events, SEG rate is increased by a little percentage from a R slayer and up to 6% per SR. However, the extra rate from EP reaches is lost (at xmas event was +6% reaching 3M).

stefan
08-26-2016, 09:16 AM
They are. In previous events, there was a screen that said that slayers increased SEG encounter rates in addition to the SED multiplier, but this event doesn't say that. Therefore, I don't actually know for sure if slayer cards actually increase the encounter rate.

There's also another interesting wrinkle at play. Mind you, I am NOT complaining. Just pointing out a fact. A few months ago, only a few players had a base SED of 2 million or more. Even with every slayer card available, the heaviest of hitters only had event SED of 60-80 million. Most of the heavier hitters in my friend list were in the 20-50 million range. This meant that they could share a lot of SEGs.

Enpatsu has a base SED of 4 million. Christofor has 3.8 million. BoyToy has 3.6 million. With full multipliers, I would estimate their event SED has to be in the 120-160 million. This means that short of a really high level SEG, the top players couldn't share a SEG if they wanted to. This definitely changes the game for a lot of people that get by on poking, which is a lot of people.

On the flip side, it means I have no problems weak hitting a 60M SEG for 400k and then sharing it because I have no doubt that those very same players will be able to make short work of it. In fact, they almost assuredly appreciate me NOT using a sexual drink on it because it means more EP for them.

This means as Elite Guard events go forward, more and more of the sharing will have to come from lower level players. Due to my free to play status, I consider myself a sort of low level player even with a base SED of 2.05 million. I just don't spend E-Gacha tickets on EG because I have zero trouble hitting the top 1000 and generally have an easy time coasting to the top 500 level.

Again, I'm not complaining that the top players don't and can't share SEGs. I'm merely pointing out that the flow of the events changes as the players with the highest base SED get ever higher event SEDs.

For what it's worth, I share as many SEGs as I can find, even when I can one-hit them. I'm a fan of the community and go for a 'team player' approach. Sharing is caring after all.

Under the game screen is a button Event, when you click on him then appears a huge text. Somewhere of the bottom of the text is written that a Event cards increase a encounter of the SEG.

JSensei
08-26-2016, 11:46 AM
Under the game screen is a button Event, when you click on him then appears a huge text. Somewhere of the bottom of the text is written that a Event cards increase a encounter of the SEG.

Makes sense. Thanks

fromelette
08-26-2016, 03:43 PM

I find this very interesting as it might change the more SED is better approach for building a friend list. I don't have anyone that strong on my list, but I'm having to constantly raise my min lvl SEG to use the drink on due to 2 friends that keep getting stronger really fast which makes my pero wallet happy :p.

chillinfar
08-27-2016, 12:02 AM
Despite many times they are warned, noobs still using batch for friend request during SEG (and never cut in half in doubt if they will get support or not). I'm no longer wasting focus on them.