PDA

View Full Version : Interest Levels - what future parodies would you be interested in?

JustNotFatal
08-26-2016, 08:26 PM
Here are a few potential Parodies that Kinkoid has mentioned they have been talking about.

Please vote so they can see where community interest lies.

Notice: Mario and shinigami are topics of W4 and W5 respectively

You can vote for more than one.

Cipher
08-26-2016, 09:08 PM
I think that Fairy Tail has so much hentai material that it alone can span, dunno, two or three worlds alone. I think it's best to use it later
But all the ideas sound cool, my favourites are the Bleach and the Fullmetal one

Unregistered
08-27-2016, 02:12 AM
Don't have a huge interest in any of those tbh.
I'd like to see Pokemon (May particularly but Misty would be a good op as well)

Obviously, there's been a few Nintendo ones so far, but there could always be more

JustNotFatal
08-27-2016, 02:26 AM
Don't have a huge interest in any of those tbh.
I'd like to see Pokemon (May particularly but Misty would be a good op as well)

Obviously, there's been a few Nintendo ones so far, but there could always be more

As I wrote, these are merely topics what I've seen BroyT talk about.

This is just an effort to focus on what overlaps.

Aymi
08-27-2016, 03:04 AM
Bleach and Fairy Tail for my part.
He also mention using Dôjin as source materials so it can be many things (To Love Ru for example or Re:Zero).

I for one would love a maid based theme world :p

Profile4
08-27-2016, 11:12 AM
They haven't really been mentioned yet, but I would love to see some sort of Boku no Hero Academia, Beelzebub, or Sailor moon parodies. I feel like if they're going to keep with the parodies, they really need to try and keep all the characters from the same universe. I'd much more have preferred getting 4 naruto females in world 3 than just one naruto, one mortal kombat, and whatever the other 2 were from.

JustNotFatal
08-27-2016, 05:15 PM
They haven't really been mentioned yet, but I would love to see some sort of Boku no Hero Academia, Beelzebub, or Sailor moon parodies. I feel like if they're going to keep with the parodies, they really need to try and keep all the characters from the same universe. I'd much more have preferred getting 4 naruto females in world 3 than just one naruto, one mortal kombat, and whatever the other 2 were from.

In Recruiting talents: illustrators, scenarists, colorists... and more ;) thread, BroyT did mention Sailor Moon.

I simply choose the ones I've seen the most.

I'm sure they would love to do a lot of things, they just don't have the manpower. Hence the recruitment thread.

Aymi
08-27-2016, 05:22 PM
I would really appreciate to see a continuity with the girls added in our hero harem.

Bunny is by far my favorite ;), and as she is special in the "story" (as she is the one who brought us here) she should be by our side through all the worlds. And, at least for the main girl of each world, it would be nice to see them from time to time in each forecoming worlds.

Kinkoid
08-28-2016, 03:44 AM
Hey guys! Very cool topic, thanks for creating it !

We're very interested in having your opinion on next parodies.
So far, here's how we've made our researchs and brainstorming about world creations.

We firstly are focusing on parodies that :
* are popular manga or japanese video game
* have already a lot of girls
* have an already existing fandom on the internet
* are manga or games we like ;)

From there, there are so many possibilities that we are giving priorities to most popular/recent universes.
Ah also, know that universes that are extra popular and wide will have several worlds. Typically Naruto, Bleach and OnePiece have the potential to have 3-5 worlds each... but we won't do them all in a row so it does not get boring... yes, you'll have to wait before seeing our other favorite ninjas ;).

That being said, here's a bit of the list that came out of our brainstorm so far, top to bottom for order of priority :

Zelda
Dragon Ball
One Piece
Super Mario
Naruto
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Alice in wonderland
Fairy Tail
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy 7
Evangelion
Street Fighter
Sailor Moon
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive
Love Hina
Tekken
League of Legends
World of Warcraft
King of Fighters
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Ah my goddess
To love RU

... and that's already a lot ;).

So congrats @JustNotFatal you got right your starting list !

Aymi
08-28-2016, 03:50 AM
Highschool DxD should be very popular no? And so many girls, plus remember the Aim of Issei (the MC) to have the biggest harem ever. Sounds like a challenge to me :p

Flare53
08-28-2016, 04:02 AM
A zombie storyline would be nice so a highschool of the dead parody would be a great addition :D Would love to have a saeko look alike in my harem

Kinkoid
08-28-2016, 04:35 AM
A zombie storyline would be nice so a highschool of the dead parody would be a great addition :D Would love to have a saeko look alike in my harem

Aha right !
But do you think it's popular enough compared to parodies I've listed ?
If I'm correct it was popular 6 years ago and now the story is in Hiatus...
I'm personnally a big fan of all Resident Evil so I think we could already have a few post-apo zombie worlds with RE and include there a few references to other famous zombie universes, what do you think ;) ?

Aymi
08-28-2016, 04:38 AM
I am not a big fan of Zombies because of a certain phobia towards them. Highschool of the dead was ok (because of its other assets I suppose :p).
But why not if it is not too violent.

Flare53
08-28-2016, 04:52 AM
Aha right !
I'm personnally a big fan of all Resident Evil so I think we could already have a few post-apo zombie worlds with RE and include there a few references to other famous zombie universes, what do you think ;) ?

Probably Not as popular as the other series but it was pretty popular and had alot of attractive girls and sure i would love that resident evil would be awsome.

JustNotFatal
08-28-2016, 08:11 AM

Welcome!
Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Aha right !

From my understanding they were planning on doing a second season right away but because of the eathquake, it was censored/delayed. The Japanese government didn't want anything with disasters being aired.

I guess they just haven't been able to work on it since.

As mentioned, it does have a nice female cast.

Profile4
08-28-2016, 11:17 AM
On the note of Zombie themed worlds, it might prove to be a bit difficult to do without encroaching on Guro territory - which to my understanding doesn't have a very large fan-base with the general hentai gamer populace. I could perhaps see zombie tentacles being a thing though, similar to the cult-bros in Resident Evil 4. If you do decide to go with the Zombie route, another possible series to use in there would be "Kore wa Zombie desu ka?" Looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas on the worlds though!

In a bit of a different direction, have you considered doing a full Succubus/Incubus themed world? Think something like Astarotte no Omocha. I think it would fit with To-Love-Ru and Highschool DxD, as well as some other series that weren't as mainstream.

Edddddd
08-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Voted. Namedropping a couple more recent franchises that I think would fit into the game/I would like to see: Soul Eater, Kill la Kill, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Danganronpa.

Kinkoid
08-28-2016, 12:07 PM
From my understanding they were planning on doing a second season right away but because of the eathquake, it was censored/delayed. The Japanese government didn't want anything with disasters being aired.

I guess they just haven't been able to work on it since.

Oh ok, that might be right.
That being said, there's been very little manga with disasters these years... that could all make sense.
It's apparently for the same reason that Clamp stopped drawing X 1999.
... no, no, no Clamp parodies in view... unless we make Yaoi parodies :-D

- - - Updated - - -

it might prove to be a bit difficult to do without encroaching on Guro territory

GURO is totally out of the question. Same for lolis, violence, rapes, zoo and other borderline extreme stuff you see in some hentai. HaremHeroes will always be featuring HAPPYSEX/ FEEL GOOD Kinks ;).

That being said, I guarantee you that we can go Zombies without gore sex. It will be a bit tricky but if be go for "Survival Humor" we can imagine lots of funny situations... and protagonists will have sex between each others, not with zombies ;).

- - - Updated - - -

Succubus/Incubus themed world? Think something like Astarotte no Omocha. I think it would fit with To-Love-Ru and Highschool DxD, as well as some other series that weren't as mainstream.

Never thought about it. That could be cool :).
To-love-ru is quite cool, a bit too classic (close to a well drawn "Urusei Yatsura" :) ) but I like it. Obviously, I like shonen harem :-D.

As for your suggestions @edddddd I'm a big fan of Soul Eater BUT we would have a hard time doing anything with it... not a lot of sexy chicks in the end... there are some but not a lot, and they're quite shallow imo so I don't find it super inspiring for hentai... maybe you could develop ideas but I'm not convinced :)

JustNotFatal
08-28-2016, 06:40 PM
- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Never thought about it. That could be cool :).
To-love-ru is quite cool, a bit too classic (close to a well drawn "Urusei Yatsura" :) ) but I like it. Obviously, I like shonen harem :-D.

I'm happy to hear there won't be any fringe stuff (gore etc). I'm not a fan of that stuff at all.

"Survival Humor" as you put it, was pretty much all the ecchi stuff in High school of the dead.

There is lots of material to work with. Hopefully with this poll, and future ones, community and dev interests will coincide.

Zerana
08-28-2016, 07:02 PM
Wow, there are so many good choices up there. I voted for Bleach, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, and Final Fantasy 7.

Also, Highschool DxD and High School of the Dead are awesome choices to do a parody on. I'll toss out a couple more...Sekirei (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekirei) and Soul Eater (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Eater_(manga)).

Edddddd
08-28-2016, 08:13 PM
As for your suggestions @edddddd I'm a big fan of Soul Eater BUT we would have a hard time doing anything with it... not a lot of sexy chicks in the end... there are some but not a lot, and they're quite shallow imo so I don't find it super inspiring for hentai... maybe you could develop ideas but I'm not convinced :)

Soul Eater had more then enough chicks imo, we have Maka, Blair, Medusa, Arachne, Tsubaki, Patricia/Elisabeth, Eruka... as for inspiration i'm not sure how much i can link here but there's a decent amount of stuff on a certain sadpanda website and the boorus to draw ideas from ;).

gammaflux
08-28-2016, 09:07 PM
We need a mock yugioh world where people play children's card games on top of moving trains traveling at high speed. Our protagonist should pull out a win by saying "Screw the rules, I have money." followed by spending X amount of cash to play a card he shouldn't otherwise be able to play. That would be hilarious anyways.

"I sacrifice my horny kobold, and $5,000 to special summon the deity of sexual tension! Go, crush his dreams of ever getting laid." (I don't know)

Anyhow good luck with game Kinkoid, I'm enjoying it thus far! Also To Love RU and Soul Eater would be amazing.

Kinkoid
08-29-2016, 12:37 PM
Soul Eater had more then enough chicks imo, we have Maka, Blair, Medusa, Arachne, Tsubaki, Patricia/Elisabeth, Eruka... as for inspiration i'm not sure how much i can link here but there's a decent amount of stuff on a certain sadpanda website and the boorus to draw ideas from ;).

Personnaly as long as your links are not spammy, you should share ;).
As for Soul Eater... maybe it's because I find Maka unsexy and Medusa too evil to be appealing :).
Tsubaki is obviously hyper sexy. Blair too. Patricia & Elisabeth are hot. But that's all, imo it's a bit short. But ok enough maybe for 1 world :).

- - - Updated - - -

We need a mock yugioh world where people play children's card games on top of moving trains traveling at high speed. Our protagonist should pull out a win by saying "Screw the rules, I have money." followed by spending X amount of cash to play a card he shouldn't otherwise be able to play. That would be hilarious anyways.

"I sacrifice my horny kobold, and $5,000 to special summon the deity of sexual tension! Go, crush his dreams of ever getting laid." (I don't know)

Ahahah not bad, we're on the same page for humor I guess ;).

As for "to love RU" I've started reading it... because it's a cultural must when making this type of game ;). But isn't it poor in quantity of girls? Maybe it's because I'm only starting but there's only 2... 2 is not a harem, it's a love triangle...

Aymi
08-29-2016, 12:49 PM
Keep on reading then.
To Love Ru has a lot of girls in it, then once finished start with To Love Ru Darkness.

and

Edit: Spoiler balise added

Greetingz
08-29-2016, 01:05 PM
Indeed To-Love-Ru had 3 seasons, and probaly more (in the anime). Spoilers for who haven't seen it but those picture from ^ are spoilers more then mine. The anime starts off with 2 girls, The Deviluke and the Dreamgirl, as it expands the devilukes become 3. Lala, Momo, Nene. The dreamgirl being Haruna. Season 2 comes out with a 2 gender Alien, male and female. The female being a popular singer. Can't remember when even his sister started to fall for Riko. Don't forget darkness and the sister of her. Maybe even her mother, the docter. So many girls that fall for Riko. Or should I say, Riko falls for so many girls ;)

Meiling
08-29-2016, 11:36 PM

We're very interested in having your opinion on next parodies.
So far, here's how we've made our researchs and brainstorming about world creations.

We firstly are focusing on parodies that :
* are popular manga or japanese video game
* have already a lot of girls
* have an already existing fandom on the internet
* are manga or games we like ;)

From there, there are so many possibilities that we are giving priorities to most popular/recent universes.
Ah also, know that universes that are extra popular and wide will have several worlds. Typically Naruto, Bleach and OnePiece have the potential to have 3-5 worlds each... but we won't do them all in a row so it does not get boring... yes, you'll have to wait before seeing our other favorite ninjas ;).

That being said, here's a bit of the list that came out of our brainstorm so far, top to bottom for order of priority :

Zelda
Dragon Ball
One Piece
Super Mario
Naruto
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Alice in wonderland
Fairy Tail
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy 7
Evangelion
Street Fighter
Sailor Moon
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive
Love Hina
Tekken
League of Legends
World of Warcraft
King of Fighters
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Ah my goddess
To love RU

Oh boy, I would love League since Ahri is by far my favorite girl ever.

MasterMinato
08-30-2016, 01:35 AM
Can i suggest you Sword Art Online or Hunter x Hunter Greed Island part? Dunno probably would be funny seeing the harem girls being a little nerdy and get stucked inside a videogame until they dont fight or seduce the boss.

Kinkoid
08-30-2016, 01:28 PM
Oh boy, I would love League since Ahri is by far my favorite girl ever.

Hem I've to admit I've never played LoL. And right now I'm too busy reading To Love RU and taking notes ;).

- - - Updated - - -

Can i suggest you Sword Art Online or Hunter x Hunter Greed Island part? Dunno probably would be funny seeing the harem girls being a little nerdy and get stucked inside a videogame until they dont fight or seduce the boss.

HxH to me is a bit like Soul Eater... I'm having a hard time imagining anything sexy with it.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE HxH (appart from the insect arc but hey now we're done with it) but it would not be easy.

Still yeah... Greed Island Hentai could be a quite cool pitch... maybe you got my attention... we'll see ;)

Profile4
08-31-2016, 02:05 PM
I can't really believe I managed to forget these two, but I think they would be golden for parody worlds as well: 'Sora no Otoshimono' ; 'Queens Blade'.

There is also 'The World God Only Knows', but I don't really know how popular that one was.

Aymi
08-31-2016, 02:17 PM
I can't really believe I managed to forget these two, but I think they would be golden for parody worlds as well: 'Sora no Otoshimono' ; 'Queens Blade'.

There is also 'The World God Only Knows', but I don't really know how popular that one was.

Oh god, yes you are so right. And most particularly to Queen's Blade ^^

For recent anime shows, you have Date A live (with a harem theme), Symphogear (with lots of babes), Cross Ange, Infinite Stratos, KanColl and so many more. The trick is to use something that many people can relate to and not just a bunch a perv... well very educated people :rolleyes:

Katina
08-31-2016, 02:21 PM
Sora is a very funny anime^^

Unregistered
09-03-2016, 04:57 PM
I vote for a Gundam Parody... either a mix of shows, or just UC timeline would be fine.

Kinkoid
09-13-2016, 11:04 AM
Dear fellow HaremHeroes,

a quick update to let you know that it's likely that next world will be a parody of One Piece.
Scenario is 50% written, drawing should start in coming days... as soon as World 4 is finished inking and coloring ;).

And then it's very likely that world 6 will have Shinigamis ;).
Logically, DragonBall and Fairy Tail should be next... since everyone in the team is fan of these manga ;).

Thanks all for your interest and support... it really means a lot to us... and it's making it worth continuing !!!

Aymi
09-13-2016, 11:08 AM
Don't know one piece but Bleach is a great news :)

Mattress
10-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Food Wars! I need it!

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/06/rLONb.jpg

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 11:31 PM
GURO is totally out of the question. Same for lolis, violence, rapes, zoo and other borderline extreme stuff you see in some hentai. HaremHeroes will always be featuring HAPPYSEX/ FEEL GOOD Kinks ;).

Has this mentality changed since August? Since the game has featured a tentacle rape scene in Ninja Village>Evil Laboratory (both Solveig and the Spy are yelling "NO!" during the scene) and the anal rape by our Hero of Mini in Invaded Kingdom>Double Castle (she shouts "Oh no!" and "I don't do anal on the first date!" while clearly making angry/upset faces, pretty clearly not consenting to anal).

I'm not trying to be all SJW here or anything, but those scenes contained sex acts that individuals did not consent to. Does that mean Kinkoid has changed their stance and is putting more borderline kinks into the game?

JustNotFatal
10-23-2016, 12:05 AM
Has this mentality changed since August? Since the game has featured a tentacle rape scene in Ninja Village>Evil Laboratory (both Solveig and the Spy are yelling "NO!" during the scene) and the anal rape by our Hero of Mini in Invaded Kingdom>Double Castle (she shouts "Oh no!" and "I don't do anal on the first date!" while clearly making angry/upset faces, pretty clearly not consenting to anal).

I'm not trying to be all SJW here or anything, but those scenes contained sex acts that individuals did not consent to. Does that mean Kinkoid has changed their stance and is putting more borderline kinks into the game?

Obviously I'm not kinkoid and this is simply my opinion. I did re-watch the scenes in question.

In the first scenario, I think due to translation it is suppose to be annoyance from A and surprise from B.

In the second scenario, she isn't against sex and again more annoyed than anything.

Again my opinion and anyone is free to disagree with me

Aymi
10-23-2016, 02:18 AM
Same here.

Kinkoid
10-24-2016, 07:35 AM
Obviously I'm not kinkoid and this is simply my opinion. I did re-watch the scenes in question.

In the first scenario, I think due to translation it is suppose to be annoyance from A and surprise from B.

In the second scenario, she isn't against sex and again more annoyed than anything.

Again my opinion and anyone is free to disagree with me

That's exactly that ;).
But unregistered ( :) ) is also right: the spy and the tentacle scene is a bit borderline.
Because he's a bad guy, and because he's a man, we crossed a line that we should not cross again.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 03:23 PM
That's exactly that ;).
But unregistered ( :) ) is also right: the spy and the tentacle scene is a bit borderline.
Because he's a bad guy, and because he's a man, we crossed a line that we should not cross again.

this is an adult game on an adult site, I honestly don't see any such 'line' you could have potentially crossed.

if this game is going for the hentai-esk feel, it(rape/un-consensual sex) shouldn't be uncommon or might even be expected

though not directly related, it can be noted that (in hentai) there is a mass proliferation of full-on rape or/and rape that eventually becomes accepted. either due to mass opinion of the authors/artists themselves or that a large percentage of their customer base has fantasies/preferences for such content.

I myself am this way as well.

as I feel, in cartoons at least, that having only or mostly PC flavored, socially acceptable luv-luv scenes would be boring as hell. especially since the majority of the content on the nutaku site is mainly ... what? ... male harem, right? which, from my perspective, is all about conquering as many women as possible.

even in a hentai world, there would be at least some women (if not the majority) who wouldn't want you(the player character) for one reason or another. thus, it's basically impossible to "catch 'em all" without some form of rape/coercion/blackmail/drugs/hypnotism/magic/etc. and normally we'd get one of each or a wider spread of the possibilities so that the game feels less repetitious.

the writers of the various games can get around this by making all the girls 'always fall in love with the mc' and 'always want sex' or other dubious methods, but doing so limits their future options even if it makes their content "acceptable" for a wider audience.

it's not really a criticism, but this particular game gets around the issue normally through: 1 "It's ok") it's a hentai world and women are much more prone to have sex, so it isn't taboo, 2 "magic/drugs") after eating the 'fruit of power', the mc gains super sex powers for exciting women, 3 "magic/drugs") males in said world, have a 'magic ego' that, at high levels, can even cause orgasms (as seen through-out the game as 'powering up', or in the daily mission #29)

seriously though guys, I'll be sad if things get changed after this. =/

all that said, of course even I have my own preferences. and though I might try to consider myself widely accepting of fetishes and porn in general, I would probably opt out (or at least skip the girl/level/whatever) if it includes guro/snuff/scat/watersports/vore/bugs/infants or any other of what I consider a part of my own "/nope" category. but I'm not about to go around telling other people what they're allowed to be interested in, or what they should create.

now as far as america goes IRL (and perhaps other countries, it seems to be relatively wide-spread), that anything that isn't a verbal 'yes' from a woman is automatically rape. which is why, currently in society, any form of male-initiation can be considered rape/sexual assault/harassment/unwanted sexual advances. (technically, it's supposed to go both ways but ... baby steps, right? bwahahahaha)

this post was not meant to persuade or argue one position over another, but perhaps an explanation of 'why' rape or similar actions would appear in a game like this and certainly do appear in other games that are made for the hentai community. which, the last time I checked, both nutaku and this game are included.

TLDR: - this game should be allowed to have rape/non-concensual sex if/where the devs see it appropriate
- whatever the devs want to do, I will probably still play the game.
- rape nowadays has a much wider definition that certainly includes 'annoyance' and 'surprise' (no joke, it's everywhere)
- even still, I'd rather have a hentai game that includes rape, imho
- but I can understand site and game devs firmly denying/rationalizing/obscuring for legal reasons
- for the society (either internet or western) that prides itself on 'tolerance', we certainly don't tolerate certain things very well and still love to censor things that are even under the 'uncensored' and/or 'adult' category

my views/opinions are not the views/opinions of neither nutaku nor the devs of Harem Heroes. (*sigh*)

p.s. I'm sorry if I have no/low morals but I can only see tentacle rape/porn as comedy. because it's so ridiculous.
p.p.s. sorry for the dissertation

JustNotFatal
10-24-2016, 06:48 PM
That's exactly that ;).

While I didn't originally write it, I do see how it is borderline.

However, It is not to the explicitness that I have seen in some hentai. I hope we don't go to that point.

To address part of the unreg post. "In a world where sex is traded freely" I don't think we'll have too much of a problem with willing participants.

How I interpret Kinkoids original post is that they are. n't going to go Bible Black or Euphoria on us. That stuff is masochistic and definitely in my opinion not "feel good".

Ultimately this is a game and as long as people can separate what is and is not reality, I think we'll be okay.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 09:15 PM
While I didn't originally write it, I do see how it is borderline.

However, It is not to the explicitness that I have seen in some hentai. I hope we don't go to that point.

To address part of the unreg post. "In a world where sex is traded freely" I don't think we'll have too much of a problem with willing participants.

How I interpret Kinkoids original post is that they are. n't going to go Bible Black or Euphoria on us. That stuff is masochistic and definitely in my opinion not "feel good".

Ultimately this is a game and as long as people can separate what is and is not reality, I think we'll be okay.

I also agree with the whole "feel good" notion. those 2 anime ... bleh, not so much. not really my cup of tea

however, even with 'happy ending' plot lines, the bad guys do bad stuff, like kill people, the mc gets mad and saves the day.

now in a world where all killing, violence, and also good interactions are replaced with sex. I don't see how the bad guy doing rape is "feelsbadman". if anything just a short 'down' followed by an even greater 'up' as it is almost always used as a motivator for the mc.

but I'm content leaving it up to the writer(s) to decide how warm and fuzzy the story line ends up being. so far, it seems to focus on the ecchi with a dose of comedy to spice up life.

I'd take sex over violence anyways.

LiesHidden
10-25-2016, 07:37 PM
Is there going to be a Zelda parody? The Need energy screen shows Zelda with link's outfit and sword, and I'd love to have her as a harem member. :D

Kinkoid
10-26-2016, 08:49 AM
Is there going to be a Zelda parody? The Need energy screen shows Zelda with link's outfit and sword, and I'd love to have her as a harem member. :D

World 2 is not enough?
And we're showing Linkette to be precise :-D

JustNotFatal
10-26-2016, 12:43 PM
World 2 is not enough?

I think people want linkette as an obtainable girl and probably won't stop mentioning it till she is.

CharlesRJC
10-27-2016, 04:51 AM
Not sure if it was already mentioned but pokemon has pretty much everything you need to create a different world:

- decent split on quests (gyms)
- annoying rival with personality (blue)
- collectable items needed to progress (badges)
- long and fitting theme for final quest (pokemon league)
- a lot of space for new girls (gym leaders, monsters themselves)
- double and triple battles

The only real downside is probably length since it would have to take at least 10 quests at least which would make it the longest quest by far. Unless you'd split it in the half and make showdown with Team Rocket or something as first pokeworld definitive encounter.

MasterE
10-27-2016, 11:00 AM
How about a mecha parody, with mechas that can combine via a direct interface between two pilots for greater power!

Aymi
10-27-2016, 12:03 PM
Like in Sôsei no Aquarion? With orgasmic gatai? ^^

MasterE
10-27-2016, 09:49 PM
Like in Sôsei no Aquarion? With orgasmic gatai? ^^
And throw in TTGL, so they can combine in implausible and experimental ways, because Rule of Cool + Rule of Sexy, with over-the-top hot-blooded theatrics!

LiesHidden
10-28-2016, 02:11 PM
World 2 is not enough?

Lol World 2 is fine, although you can't go wrong with more Zelda :D. Just give us a chance to get Linkette, she'd be a perfect addition to my harem.

Kinkoid
10-30-2016, 03:55 AM
Lol World 2 is fine, although you can't go wrong with more Zelda :D. Just give us a chance to get Linkette, she'd be a perfect addition to my harem.

Got it ;).

Some thematics will spread on several worlds.
Ninja worlds, Pirate worlds... there will be several of them, we're talking about such huge manga storylines with so many girls in it... there just too much to parody ;).

Don't worry for Zelda, it's our developer's favorite game... for sure he'll push for more ;)

MasterE
10-30-2016, 08:48 AM
If you wanted to throw in a handful of character parodies without committing to a whole world to the theme, you could fill in the town a bit with mini-missions, random encounters. The current daily missions could be populated with them.

rcoabi
12-03-2016, 06:51 AM
I think a prison school world would be great. It could be a very funny storyline and have 3 or 4 girls. The ennemy could be the director or one of the males characters

JessieChan
12-05-2016, 03:25 AM
I think a prison school world would be great. It could be a very funny storyline and have 3 or 4 girls. The ennemy could be the director or one of the males characters

Totally agree on that idea!

Aymi
12-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Except that for me, the Director is not necessarly the bad guy.

multimage1
12-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Hmm well hopefully you guys add some original content too. Just straight parodies would be bland. A good example would be a storyline featuring Bunny's world. Where did she come from? Does she have family? Could we maybe get her sister or another bunny in the harem from it. Another world could be one featuring all those darn troll bosses. I for one would like having the MC be the villain while he fights against a Troll Hero. It would be an interesting twist.

Just a few examples.

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 06:55 PM
I dont know if these have been suggested but how about some classic harem animes like Tenchi Muyo or Love Hina?

Also, you could definitely do an entire chapter on giant mecha with tons of Gundam and Macross series plus several others.

JustNotFatal
01-06-2017, 09:42 PM
I dont know if these have been suggested but how about some classic harem animes like Tenchi Muyo or Love Hina?

Also, you could definitely do an entire chapter on giant mecha with tons of Gundam and Macross series plus several others.

Bunny is loosely based off of Naru of Love Hina!

Unregistered
01-07-2017, 07:01 AM
Samus Aran anyone? XD