PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Girl [Spoiler]

Aymi
08-30-2016, 10:05 AM
A thread without a true purpose, so a must have for all of you out there fan of this game.

As the title says it, who is your favorite girl, and of course, the reason why? Is it because of the drawing? The trivia around her? The cut scenes when she raises her affection? The diffuclty you had to get her? and so on...

I added the SPOILER tag s that people who want to keep some secrets with the game may be alerted.

You can choose any of the Harem girl, or why not a girl from the story which is not yet available (who knows later maybe^^?)

Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I am done with the story so far (can't wait for the next orgie... oups world to cum) I can make my own vote.

From the beginning and up to now, my favorite girl was and still is Bunny for many reasons;
She is sexy, very naughty when it comes to lead you into this world, her cute scenes are one of the best (but Agate are better in that area imho) and her Favorite position is one of my fav too (waitl it is relevant here? :p)

There are other girls, from time to time who were a favorite of mine, like the one i use for my avatar (from the King's harem and alas without a name yet), the Free Anal sex girl from the kissing booth (prologue), the mermaid immune to drug (the harbour) and Jessie (Ninja village), Jennie's sister if i am correct that i like much more than her sister btw.

Kinkoid
08-30-2016, 01:23 PM
You should create a poll with this topic ;).

Very cool topic btw, please participate... it's going to inspire us when we'll write and draw next girls ;).

Greetingz
08-30-2016, 01:35 PM
#arcana. Purely because of a non-regular hair color alongside with being a mage. Specially her level 2 affection sprite looks amazing <3

Aymi
08-30-2016, 03:38 PM
You should create a poll with this topic ;).

Very cool topic btw, please participate... it's going to inspire us when we'll write and draw next girls ;).

Edit: Found out how to make a poll but not enough option left, so use "others" for the remaining girls.

unknown67
08-30-2016, 06:12 PM
Out of the girls that are just from boss drops, Kimie is easily my favorite. Her 2 and 3* avatars are really cute :D Of story girls, I like the ninja spy's alpha (she's both pretty and badass) but she's annoying me by not joining my harem, so instead I'll go with Red Battler :P Jennie's sister is probably my favorite NPC.

Honorable mentions go to the Great Fairy, Princess Agate, and the two other girls in the king's harem. So, pretty much every girl that appeared in the Gems Kingdom.

TTOG
08-30-2016, 06:41 PM
I liked all her affection pictures and her avatars.

The girl I wanted to like, but hated was Sheheramazond. She looked nice and I was happy to get her, but I was really disappointed with her affection pics. 3 times basically the same and no sex scene...

Profile4
08-31-2016, 12:28 AM
Handjob girl in Area 1, Free anal girl in Area 1, Drug-resistant mermaid in Area 1 (Screw it, I loved all the mermaids except the pink super saiyan one), Great Fairy in Area 2, Jennie's sister in Area 3.

It would be cool to add the currently non harem-able girls as perhaps milestone features? Like let us redo areas with the energy we have wasting, even if we don't get any xp from it. Instead perhaps get a girl for certain clear amount milestones. Not sure how hard it is for you guys to create new character images and scenes to add them to the harem though.

Aymi
08-31-2016, 03:10 AM
@Profile4: My hope/dream is to have one day "dailies" or "weeklies" in each world which will allow us to get token or whatever in order to collect new stuff like girls from that world, items, avatar and so on. But, I understand it would require many works.

Unregistered
09-04-2016, 08:25 AM
I really like kimie, because she was the first and only girl that dropped, and her 2 star is so cute, I dont want to upgrade her to 3 star because at 3 stars she will be 100% naked, while at 2 stars she covers herself with her daggers

Drip
09-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Arcana. Especially her before-last profile picture, the one with the magic swooshes around her. I purposely didn't raise her affection to the maximum, because I don't want to change that image. I might do the last part of her affection quest if we get to pick which of the images we want shown on the harme page, instead of automatically getting the "most nude option".
Oh, and I also love Bunny's bathingsuit. She's another girl I didn't upgrade, simply because I don't want her to loose that suit.