PDA

View Full Version : How do you get girl drops from NPC harem battles?

Timmy
08-30-2016, 06:13 AM
That... :| Never worked out for me.

JustNotFatal
08-30-2016, 08:24 AM
You farm the boss till you get one.

Timmy
08-30-2016, 08:30 AM
I did that quite a lot and no sign of success. Even items nearly stoped dropping. Is there something required, or is it pure randomness?

Greetingz
08-30-2016, 08:50 AM
I did that quite a lot and no sign of success. Even items nearly stoped dropping. Is there something required, or is it pure randomness?

Its as you said yourself, it's pure random. One day I get 3 girls of the same dude in a small time span, and with the same technic you fight the other to get only 1 with still 2 missing. It's literally pure chance, if the odds are with you or against. However some people try to figure out if dark lords hints help drop rate. But most of us are even too strong now to figure out so it doesn't have use anyway

Timmy
08-30-2016, 08:56 AM
It's awesome, but I've been fighting that guy for over a week and no result...

Aymi
08-30-2016, 09:08 AM
The method i use and is by no mean a safe bet to get a girl;
- Depending on the judge (Hardcore, Know-how or charm) I build a team comprised of girls who emphasis this.
- My alha is always the strongest in that area of expertise (e.g. Bunny for Hardcore).
Nothing else at this point.

>> I had more girl drops with the required "Favorite position" than not (e.g. a "69" when a "69" was called for) but as it implies, i also had girl drops with different "Favorite position" than the one asked by the judge.

Hence, what everyone tells you. We know no sure mean and i don't think there is one now. Maybe later, but who knows...

Timmy
08-31-2016, 02:40 AM
Kay, approximately, how many days did you guys waste before you could get a girl drop from Dark Lord? =_=

Aymi
08-31-2016, 03:13 AM
First time i got 2 in the same day when i learned that it was the way to get them (thanks wiki ^^). Then the third it took me 1 week approx.

Timmy
08-31-2016, 03:50 AM
Either I am doing something wrong or I am unluckiest person alive :\

balrod
08-31-2016, 09:40 AM
so, if you girl has the same type as the judge, you have a higher chance to get a girl or am i wrong?

also, each guy has 3 girls each you can obtain, or are they ramdom?

CroFighter
09-01-2016, 06:59 AM
You can get 1 of the 3 girls he uses.
As for luck based, i got Arcana in my 5-6th try by defeating the Dark Lord. here I am 2-3 weeks later with no other girl drop. neither from the Dark Lord neither from the Ninja Spy in the 2nd village. and i did beat them each more than 100 times for sure -.-

Timmy
09-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Well, still no girl, but I got an Epic Dragon Helmet, which is also nice...

qti
09-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Either I am doing something wrong or I am unluckiest person alive :\

I am trying that works out for me Arcana for more than two months fighting Dark Lord; without luck: but I even have hope so I will keep on fighting him until me that of:).

Smith009
09-02-2016, 12:48 AM
1815 take this firs day

Timmy
09-02-2016, 02:02 AM
1815 take this firs day

How the hell did you do that? >_<

Aymi
09-02-2016, 02:59 AM
Congrats then :)

MasterMinato
09-02-2016, 05:47 AM
From what i know it's totally random.
I got Arcana from the troll guy while i was doing the "Save the princess" quest.

I got no girls from the ninja and fighting him from more then 1 week, like 3-5 times per day with my 6 energies = 9-15 battles.

I'm probably unlucky and since i ended the quests i'm only logging in to battle them and pachinko.

So as all already said is pretty random couse i got 1 girl out of 6 in a mounth.

Timmy
09-02-2016, 05:55 AM
That's all cool, but I fight him at least 25-30 times a day for two weeks already and... Still not a single girl from either of them :|

MasterMinato
09-02-2016, 05:59 AM
That's all cool, but I fight him at least 25-30 times a day for two weeks already and... Still not a single girl from either of them :|

Keep trying! and good luck bro...
I suggest you trying with the big troll guy, his girls are prettier xD

Timmy
09-02-2016, 06:02 AM
Keep trying! and good luck bro...
I suggest you trying with the big troll guy, his girls are prettier xD

I am, but he's showig me middle finger all the time ~_~

Greetingz
09-02-2016, 06:03 AM
I am, but he's showig me middle finger all the time ~_~

he only has 3 girls, and you try 25 times a day, it's a fair chance :p

Timmy
09-02-2016, 06:35 AM
he only has 3 girls, and you try 25 times a day, it's a fair chance :p

You probably misread. I have been trying 25 times a day for 2 weeks and continuously failed. How is that a fair chance? It's not like I've just started.

Greetingz
09-02-2016, 07:25 AM
You probably misread. I have been trying 25 times a day for 2 weeks and continuously failed. How is that a fair chance? It's not like I've just started.

No I mean, he only has 3 girls to drop. A low drop rate anyway. Each time you try it's maybe 1%. The more you try doesn't increase the odds. it's just 25 per day, 2 weeks long. 1% each time. I think it's fair considering when you would get those girls. You wouldn't have a need to play anymore.

Kurzathan
09-02-2016, 07:52 AM
lol I feel you there I've been farming Dark Lord since day 2 except one day on ninja for 3rd girl. And I hit him for a minimum of 8 times daily. Usually 10 to 12 times I play the game when I'm binging out on netflix so after a episode or movie I'll slap him as much as I can. Rinse repeat. As Greetingz says though it's completely random.

qti
09-02-2016, 09:16 AM
1815 take this firs day

Very Cool :) i am fighting dark lord 48 times for day and not drop arcana i know she still drop then continue my long fight. Never go to lost hope.

Timmy
09-02-2016, 12:33 PM
No I mean, he only has 3 girls to drop. A low drop rate anyway. Each time you try it's maybe 1%. The more you try doesn't increase the odds. it's just 25 per day, 2 weeks long. 1% each time. I think it's fair considering when you would get those girls. You wouldn't have a need to play anymore.

Well, yeah, percent is all the same. However if someone can get everything from this 1% in 10 attempts, while I need 200 and still can't get a thing... I call b.s. :\

Greetingz
09-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Well, yeah, percent is all the same. However if someone can get everything from this 1% in 10 attempts, while I need 200 and still can't get a thing... I call b.s. :\

I know ur feeling, I've hunted quite a long time, and randomly I got my last 2 girls in a 3 day span. It all depends if you hit the 1% or not :\ rng is just lucks on ur side or not

Timmy
09-02-2016, 12:45 PM
I know ur feeling, I've hunted quite a long time, and randomly I got my last 2 girls in a 3 day span. It all depends if you hit the 1% or not :\ rng is just lucks on ur side or not

Apparently it doesn't luck on mine.

Meiling
09-03-2016, 10:19 PM
I know how you feel, my luck has been pretty bad also. Still need 4 girls in total and been constantly farming it whenever I get enough stamina to use. Hoping to eventually get them.

Unregistered
09-04-2016, 12:44 AM
It's all luck, I've been doing it nearly every day, multiple times a day for a month. 0 drops.

Meister
09-04-2016, 01:22 AM
You'll get them all eventually, it's just a matter of when and how long it takes.

Timmy
09-05-2016, 10:20 AM
IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED! I got Kimie! :D

Aymi
09-05-2016, 10:22 AM
OMG, Timmy got a Girl drop, first Apocalypse's seal has been opened :p

Congrats man!!

Timmy
09-05-2016, 12:57 PM
OMG, Timmy got a Girl drop, first Apocalypse's seal has been opened :p

Congrats man!!

Thank you, thank you xD

- - - Updated - - -

Guys. the world is seriously about to be destroyed, I got Arcana too O_O

vivekagrawal57
09-05-2016, 01:21 PM
does dark lord in world 2 drop girls xD?

Timmy
09-05-2016, 01:22 PM

Now even I can say that he does o_o;

Greetingz
09-05-2016, 01:23 PM

Why doesn't anybody bother to check wiki before asking questions, this is why we have so many useless threads :\

JustNotFatal
09-06-2016, 02:04 AM
Why doesn't anybody bother to check wiki before asking questions, this is why we have so many useless threads :\

Poor Greetingz.

But seriously check the wiki @ Everyone else

CroFighter
09-06-2016, 06:03 AM
Ahhh freaking finally!!!! after 2 weeks i got my second girl drop. Got Rumiko today!!! =)

qti
09-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Yay finaly drop Arcana. :) Happy day today now can use my energy in pvp battle.

Meiling
09-07-2016, 03:53 PM
finally, after all this farming I finally get Sheheramazond

ChaosDragon
09-21-2016, 10:48 PM

in the wiki does not say anything relevant, only puts:
sooner or later bla bla bla A random drop.
while some users say it is random, others say they should be girls of the same type of judge, and others say that is the position, etc.
so ¿What is the trick to get the girls?

Greetingz
09-21-2016, 11:57 PM
in the wiki does not say anything relevant, only puts:
sooner or later bla bla bla A random drop.
while some users say it is random, others say they should be girls of the same type of judge, and others say that is the position, etc.
so ¿What is the trick to get the girls?

There is no trick in getting girls, literaly. The chances of dropping are RNG. While you say they're "puts" they're true facts as goes for every basic question

Aymi
09-22-2016, 02:57 AM
Indeed, as of now, no one knows if there is a trick or not at all. Everything players have said so far are based on experience, and as such we cannot guarantee you that one technique is better than another. It is more likely, like Greetingz said previously, pure RNG luck.

JustNotFatal
09-23-2016, 03:33 PM
Indeed, as of now, no one knows if there is a trick or not at all. Everything players have said so far are based on experience, and as such we cannot guarantee you that one technique is better than another. It is more likely, like Greetingz said previously, pure RNG luck.

Yup no trick.

I still think that having quest items screw up your chances to get a girl though. I'm sitting on 30+ keys.

Greetingz
09-23-2016, 03:45 PM
Yup no trick.

I still think that having quest items screw up your chances to get a girl though. I'm sitting on 30+ keys.

Quest items stop as soon you clear the final scroll that a quest item belong to. Makes sense :p

JustNotFatal
09-23-2016, 03:48 PM
Quest items stop as soon you clear the final scroll that a quest item belong to. Makes sense :p

Yup. The game gives some priority to quest items which wrecks havoc on farming.

They need to introduce a limit to the amount of quest items you can receive.

Greetingz
09-23-2016, 03:49 PM
Yup. The game gives some priority to quest items which wrecks havoc on farming.

They need to introduce a limit to the amount of quest items you can receive.

For example, exceed 10 jewels during dark lord is not needed, and yet I had like 80 something or more

Aymi
09-23-2016, 05:36 PM
For now ^^

LastSensei
09-24-2016, 04:30 AM
I've been playing the game for 3 weeks now and still have 0 extra girls. 15 tries x 21 days = 315

What 1%? If it's really 1% then I would already have 1~3 girls by now. It's more like 0.3% or lower, like getting a 6* girl in FKG.

Dark Lord
Spy Ninja
and the new map

Tried everywhere. All I got was a complete set of Dragon Helmet, Armor and Shoes/Leggings.

JustNotFatal
09-24-2016, 02:00 PM
I've been playing the game for 3 weeks now and still have 0 extra girls. 15 tries x 21 days = 315

What 1%? If it's really 1% then I would already have 1~3 girls by now. It's more like 0.3% or lower, like getting a 6* girl in FKG.

Dark Lord
Spy Ninja
and the new map

Tried everywhere. All I got was a complete set of Dragon Helmet, Armor and Shoes/Leggings.

It is incredibly low. Though it isn't confirmed, I would suggest sticking to one battle to get a girl.

Evilmind
09-24-2016, 02:42 PM

Dark Lord
Spy Ninja
and the new map

I don't know what can be the exact percentage of a drop but it's low that's for sure. It's been 1.5 month since i saw a girl drop, at minimum 30 shots/day. I praise Cthulhu but he wants to ignore me the bad way lol.

Drip
09-25-2016, 05:46 PM
I'm wondering whether it might relate to whether you make your girl reach 100% excitement or not. Lately, as my stats have improved, I noticed I generally reduce the opponents' ego to 0 before my excitement bar ever reaches 100%. Add to that, that it's VERY unclear what each stat actually does. Which stats improve excitement? Which stat increases damage to ego?
IF excitement is somehow related to girl drops, then wouldn't that mean that eventually a boss simply can't drop a girl for you anymore because your equipment and stats are just becoming too good?

Greetingz
09-25-2016, 06:17 PM
I'm wondering whether it might relate to whether you make your girl reach 100% excitement or not. Lately, as my stats have improved, I noticed I generally reduce the opponents' ego to 0 before my excitement bar ever reaches 100%. Add to that, that it's VERY unclear what each stat actually does. Which stats improve excitement? Which stat increases damage to ego?
IF excitement is somehow related to girl drops, then wouldn't that mean that eventually a boss simply can't drop a girl for you anymore because your equipment and stats are just becoming too good?

Equipment can be alterd at any moment, but its more about girls, The higher lvel a girl the easier the excitement goes up, however higher level means higher stats. And excluding that all, you won't ever be able to do it since all the trolls, either die in one hit, or before you're able to have an orgasm. As it stands now, XP is based on excitement and orgasm, the lower the xp the less orgams/excitement was during that battle. And if you can't increase any of that you're stuck like any player that tries to "reason" drop rates, Beside all of this, the devs already confirmed that are no such things are improvable drop rates so ur better to stick to XP then to reason something that doesn't excists. JUST OBEY LORD CTHULHU!!
Le quote~

Indeed. We know that some games are modifying drops & lucks depending on players actions... but so far we believe that would be evil (and too complicated to do properly).
So we prefer to leave it to Cthulhu, he's less evil :).

Smith009
10-03-2016, 05:04 PM

right now :cool:

Touch1
10-05-2016, 09:38 PM
They recently added a Patreon where we can donate to them for the game. I have not yet won ANY GIRL AT ALL from battles and im almost passed the invaded kingdom. Bull. I will donate once I actually win a girl.

JustNotFatal
10-05-2016, 09:59 PM
They recently added a Patreon where we can donate to them for the game. I have not yet won ANY GIRL AT ALL from battles and im almost passed the invaded kingdom. Bull. I will donate once I actually win a girl.

If you have just started the game (less than a week played). Not receiving a girl is completely normal. I didn't get my first girl till 3 weeks in.

Smith009
10-06-2016, 10:46 PM

valfris
10-07-2016, 06:28 PM

dude don't come here to show ur damn luck :mad:, I've been farming for quite a while and still miss 4 girls and u get 2 in 3 days QQ fml

Aymi
10-08-2016, 02:12 AM
More than one month now without a new hole... i mean girl ^^ (on both account).

Touch1
10-12-2016, 02:56 PM
If you have just started the game (less than a week played). Not receiving a girl is completely normal. I didn't get my first girl till 3 weeks in.

I play this game every single day for almost a month now. And still got nothing :(

MasterE
10-19-2016, 03:03 PM
There is a trick to it.

The trick is that the RNG makes even rational people superstitious.

satanzchylde
10-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Over a month now and only just found out you could get a girl because of the event. Been battling them to reset the 3 options and for the quest line. Has anyone found that if they skip the battle, they have a lesser chance then if they let it play out?

JustNotFatal
10-21-2016, 04:40 PM
Over a month now and only just found out you could get a girl because of the event. Been battling them to reset the 3 options and for the quest line. Has anyone found that if they skip the battle, they have a lesser chance then if they let it play out?

It is completely random.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 03:42 AM
I got indian headstand before the orgasm but what i received finally was just a gem and not Kimie or Arcana TT

Ezergil
11-01-2016, 07:52 AM
Well this random drop makes me sad. Whole Halloween event i was attacking dark Lord. And didnt won any girl from him. I had only Sheheramazond, whom i won before event. And not even standart girl dropped from him during event. its so sad.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 10:22 AM
I was lucky with that I had already managed to get all 3 girls from the dark lord, and the Halloween girl dropped on about 4-5th day of grinding it... So now I'm back to area 4 trying to get any/all of the girls from the Ogre... Wish I could trade excess of his unique items for one ... even at 100-200 per girl I would have a few of them.

MasterE
11-01-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm back to area 4 trying to get any/all of the girls from the Ogre... Wish I could trade excess of his unique items for one ... even at 100-200 per girl I would have a few of them.
In perspective, 200 keys without a girl drop would be some pretty lopsided luck. I know it's possible to get the girls from the ninja while he was still dropping balls, so I assumed the same for the ogre. Now I'm glad I haven't wasted time on him since getting his last key.

Sontilak
11-03-2016, 02:05 PM
In perspective, 200 keys without a girl drop would be some pretty lopsided luck. I know it's possible to get the girls from the ninja while he was still dropping balls, so I assumed the same for the ogre. Now I'm glad I haven't wasted time on him since getting his last key.

You want lopsided? I'm all the way through current content and I'm still farming the Ninja Spy for 2 of his 3 girls. I STILL need to do the Ogre after that too, since I have 0 of those girls. I didn't get the FIRST dark lord girl til halfway through the Ninja Village. Seriously, this drop rate is abysmal in the extreme. And like Ezergil, I spent the whole Halloween event beating up the Dark Lord to less than 0 effect.

I don't even want to THINK about how many times I've fought the Dark Lord and Ninja Spy. At this point it's probably thousands, each.

(it goes without saying that my Tower ranking is absolute trash since I never have the points to spare to actually do anything that gives Mojo)

CaptC
11-09-2016, 07:35 AM
(it goes without saying that my Tower ranking is absolute trash since I never have the points to spare to actually do anything that gives Mojo)

Tower rankings where losing a fight costs you nothing, are complete and utter crap anyway. Such rankings just reward grinders, no skill or understanding required.

BleedPaladin
11-10-2016, 05:32 AM
I dont get the system, but I can tell for sure it should be redisigned, FULL random - shitty practire. I did over 400 runs over the DarkLord = 1 girl unlock. What the fuck is that? Pointless, if witing a week of non-stop farming i didnt get 2-3 girls, would you expect me to farm 1 month per girls? Im fucking hate RANDOM.
Please guys, you can check yourself, there are 2 guys playing your game equal amount of time: 1st one got all of the girls within 2 weeks, 2nd on grinding for 3 monthes and have NOTHING - do you really belive that this system is FAIR enough?
You should go for a kind of bonus, each failled attemped gives you (for expample) + 0,1% of drop chance, so it means afrer 200 tries he would have a change on each fight ~20% so it would make it reasonble and within 300 attemps you would get a girl for SURE.

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 06:35 PM
I dont get the system, but I can tell for sure it should be redisigned, FULL random - shitty practire. I did over 400 runs over the DarkLord = 1 girl unlock. What the fuck is that? Pointless, if witing a week of non-stop farming i didnt get 2-3 girls, would you expect me to farm 1 month per girls? Im fucking hate RANDOM.
Please guys, you can check yourself, there are 2 guys playing your game equal amount of time: 1st one got all of the girls within 2 weeks, 2nd on grinding for 3 monthes and have NOTHING - do you really belive that this system is FAIR enough?
You should go for a kind of bonus, each failled attemped gives you (for expample) + 0,1% of drop chance, so it means afrer 200 tries he would have a change on each fight ~20% so it would make it reasonble and within 300 attemps you would get a girl for SURE.

I totally agree, the RNG is really bad. Not only girl drop rate, the exp drop rate is also stupid. The stronger you are, the less exp you got. LOl knowing this I stop leveling my girls, strip my equipment and dont even bother to do pachinko. I wonder who design this system? But i have to admit I like the design, story, and H scene in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently you can only get girls from Trolls like the Dark Lord and the Guard in the Invaded Kingdom. I haven't gotten either to drop a girl though. What are you guys' specialties? That might have an effect. Mine's Charm.

McMeowBurger
11-20-2016, 01:01 AM
So wait, you can get 3 grills per area enemy drop?
You mean the dark lord in gems kingdom etc. ?

Greetingz
11-20-2016, 04:18 AM
So wait, you can get 3 grills per area enemy drop?
You mean the dark lord in gems kingdom etc. ?

yes plain simple

sniddy
11-20-2016, 07:12 AM
The odds are really really low, I've been irregularly playing since start - 1 girl

Tsunayoshi Sawada
11-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Do all the places have extra girls of only some?

mega94all
11-29-2016, 03:18 AM
Do all the places have extra girls of only some?

Each of places give 1 girl from quest and 3 girls from boss/troll

Zerana
11-30-2016, 12:39 AM
For the sake of my sanity, can someone tell me they got all 3 girls from the invaded kingdom? Been trying ever since that world was released and Gruntt is being stingy.

JustNotFatal
11-30-2016, 01:34 AM
For the sake of my sanity, can someone tell me they got all 3 girls from the invaded kingdom? Been trying ever since that world was released and Gruntt is being stingy.

It is literally random, no luck, just patience.

AgentFakku
12-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Only played this game after exhausting stamina/charisma in my main Nutaku games. Always hit those NPC battles just in the hopes of RNG Goddess to get a girl drop. Been doing since the game started.

Fuck, I wanted to give up. I just keep hammering the game.

JustNotFatal
12-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Only played this game after exhausting stamina/charisma in my main Nutaku games. Always hit those NPC battles just in the hopes of RNG Goddess to get a girl drop. Been doing since the game started.

Fuck, I wanted to give up. I just keep hammering the game.

All you can do

Doctorwhoa
12-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Seems like a total waste of time. Nada.

JustNotFatal
12-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Seems like a total waste of time. Nada.

The problem with not farming for girls is that you will be significantly lacking money in the long run.
AND
You'll miss out on the main focus of the game, collecting girls.

Doctorwhoa
12-09-2016, 04:35 PM
The problem with not farming for girls is that you will be significantly lacking money in the long run.
AND
You'll miss out on the main focus of the game, collecting girls.

If its the focus of the game, perhaps it should be more attainable. My max is six battles, but these battles take 2. It takes an hour to get back. So I can do six battles an hour to try to get a girl that doesn't come or do 12 battles an hour, get more xps and actually get mojo, and collect more money that way. The only bonus I get is they sometimes will drop off items I can sell or more rarely actually use. I can take a certain amount of patience, but why am I banging my head against the wall when I am helped more by doing other battles? I've had literally hundreds of attempts and come up empty.

Sentifer
12-10-2016, 02:42 AM
It all comes down to personal taste really and if it were to easy though, you won't have much to do in terms of designed gameplay.

Troll battles are good for experience when you know what to do though ;) Using level 1 girls and maintaining low stats (takes a bit of fiddling to find the perfect blend for each troll) will net you a good amount of exp due to the number of orgasms you get within the battle.

Mojo is a concern I've read multiple times already but remember that PvP doesn't bring anything more than the ranking itself. Moreover, if you want to reach the high rankings, you should refrain from hunting girls at all because of the energy lost doing so.

Doctorwhoa
12-11-2016, 10:04 AM
It all comes down to personal taste really and if it were to easy though, you won't have much to do in terms of designed gameplay.

Troll battles are good for experience when you know what to do though ;) Using level 1 girls and maintaining low stats (takes a bit of fiddling to find the perfect blend for each troll) will net you a good amount of exp due to the number of orgasms you get within the battle.

Mojo is a concern I've read multiple times already but remember that PvP doesn't bring anything more than the ranking itself. Moreover, if you want to reach the high rankings, you should refrain from hunting girls at all because of the energy lost doing so.

I don't expect easy, but I don't expect near impossible. I don't have any level 1 girls because they don't drop to me, so which came first? I give up on it. Three weeks, zero results. Ridiculous. Much less than 1%. I get zero experience from the Dark Lord, plus it uses two battle points. I'm convinced its set up to have everyone give up and use their money on epic pachinko. I'm done being played for a sucker.

- - - Updated - - -

I conservatively estimate that I have lost out on 1500 mojo and 2000 xp, all for less than a 1 % shot to get girl drop, with no results. The reality is probably worse. That would be sufficient to put me up a level, which would result in more battles and more actions, plus would move me from 13,700 in rank to 12,000. I have no issues with money as I have 120,000 banked right now with all girls maxed. Even pachinko can get my investment back or put me ahead. If this were even a 2% chance, I would probably have 2 girls dropped right now and still have 4 more to get. Instead I have 0 with 6 more. Its like trying to win Zelda II, just gotta give it one more try.

JustNotFatal
12-12-2016, 11:05 PM
I don't expect easy, but I don't expect near impossible. I don't have any level 1 girls because they don't drop to me, so which came first? I give up on it. Three weeks, zero results. Ridiculous. Much less than 1%. I get zero experience from the Dark Lord, plus it uses two battle points. I'm convinced its set up to have everyone give up and use their money on epic pachinko. I'm done being played for a sucker.

- - - Updated - - -

I conservatively estimate that I have lost out on 1500 mojo and 2000 xp, all for less than a 1 % shot to get girl drop, with no results. The reality is probably worse. That would be sufficient to put me up a level, which would result in more battles and more actions, plus would move me from 13,700 in rank to 12,000. I have no issues with money as I have 120,000 banked right now with all girls maxed. Even pachinko can get my investment back or put me ahead. If this were even a 2% chance, I would probably have 2 girls dropped right now and still have 4 more to get. Instead I have 0 with 6 more. Its like trying to win Zelda II, just gotta give it one more try.

Well the good news is that mojo doesn't really mean anything right now. Girls do drop, rng is just a bitch.

scoota33
12-20-2016, 06:04 AM
Well the good news is that mojo doesn't really mean anything right now. Girls do drop, rng is just a bitch.

And sometimes it requires a possible game screw up? on the day the apology note about the girls going wild and taking out on pachinko, i got 4 girls within 24 hours from battles. (winter agate, christmas bunny, sheheramazond and miss spook)

JessieChan
12-20-2016, 07:45 AM
And sometimes it requires a possible game screw up? on the day the apology note about the girls going wild and taking out on pachinko, i got 4 girls within 24 hours from battles. (winter agate, christmas bunny, sheheramazond and miss spook)

Hello, I am sure that this wasn't connected to any "game screw up" ;)
You were lucky on that day.

Doctorwhoa
12-20-2016, 06:46 PM
I did finally get a girl drop, Christmas Bunny. It was only because I was doing battle as part of the quest. I have decided I will only waste my battles to try to get a drop if I have multiple points. If I only have 1, I'm not saving it to wait for a drop battle. I would conservatively estimate that I have had approximately 200 battles against those various bosses with only one drop. That means I've could have had 400 normal battles and all the things that go with it that I don't get from trying to get a drop. What a waste for a .05% return.

Captain Alvord
12-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Well after 2 months of doing the dark lord troll battle 25+ times a day every single day, I finally got lucky and got my first girl drop. Winter Agate!!!!! Time to farm for Xmas Bunny for the next few days and hope I get lucky. Then back to farming the dark lord until I get Kimie.

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 09:31 PM
so, if you girl has the same type as the judge, you have a higher chance to get a girl or am i wrong?

Sorry I know of no way to 'speed it up' ore otherwise influence it. It is random.

Sofar I have spent 4 weeks battling the boss/troll in the death kingdom, this morning the first 'death' girl dropped (and she is even less good than Santa Claudia :( - it aint easy

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I know of no way to 'speed it up' ore otherwise influence it. It is random.

Sofar I have spent 4 weeks battling the boss/troll in the death kingdom, this morning the first 'death' girl dropped (and she is even less good than Santa Claudia :( - it aint easy

- - - Updated - - -

PS: selecting the right judge does not affect the drop chance, it just make you more likely to win the harem battle. ANd of course if you loose the battle then nothing drops.

Garlyle
01-22-2017, 11:51 AM
Played 100 battles against Donatien. Just give me my Kelina already! :mad::p

Drip
01-30-2017, 08:38 AM
Heh, I'm still stuck on getting the last girl from Gruntt, and I completed Admittance of the Dead as far as it goes already.

AgentFakku
01-30-2017, 01:00 PM
I haven't got any drops LOL from the very start of the game excluding the Xmas 2016 event where my luck finally changed

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 07:17 PM
I got two girls from the dark lord three of you include winter agate so its not hopeles
And would believe me if i said i got two in one day

Mordreal
02-03-2017, 04:22 PM

With a droprate of 1% your chance of getting 0 girls in 25*14 = 350 tries is about 0.02967. Seen reports like this much more on these forums, I don't believe the 1% droprate, too many people hit that very unlikely 'unlucky streak'.

JustNotFatal
02-05-2017, 02:03 AM
So as said many times before, the drop rate is unknown to anyone who isn't a dev.

There is no trick, just RNG

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 06:37 AM
So you guys finally have a discord server now?

JustNotFatal
02-06-2017, 12:51 AM
So you guys finally have a discord server now?

We've had one for a few months now

The wiki has a link

Doctorwhoa
02-13-2017, 04:21 PM
I've been playing daily since the end of November and have had the following girls drop:

Sheheramazond
Kimie
Rumiko
Winter Agate
Christmas Bunny

I'm staying away from the holiday drops this time as I really don't consider holiday versions to be a separate girl. I'd rather have all the original girls. I've been hitting up the Dark Lord as I've really wanted that final girl Arcana. So after three months of playing, I have only a third of the drops.

Has anyone had difficulty trying to get the quest item from Donatien in "A sphere in a black hole"? I have been trying for three days now to get it.

Bigpride
05-03-2017, 09:58 PM
My level is 38 i have 25 girls i am on the fairy forrest and i have not found it jet i think is just random but i think you can't get al de girls i needed to know so i buy the epic 10 pacinko to get the second of dark lord and now i have al of his girls i have never done the epic 10 pacinko again and i still not have a 3the of any other boss and i tried it daily voor manny hours over the past 5 months

soviras
05-03-2017, 10:15 PM
My level is 38 i have 25 girls i am on the fairy forrest and i have not found it jet i think is just random but i think you can't get al de girls i needed to know so i buy the epic 10 pacinko to get the second of dark lord and now i have al of his girls i have never done the epic 10 pacinko again and i still not have a 3the of any other boss and i tried it daily voor manny hours over the past 5 months

You don't need to buy the epic pachinko for any girl used by any of the NPC enemies. Only some event girls and one unique girl are exclusive to the epic pachinko, everything else is obtained from story or battle with NPC, it just takes a lot of luck. I only need 2 more from Sylvanus, I have all 3 from the other NPCs by fighting them.

frank
05-12-2017, 11:38 AM
It just feels sad... I used to get all the special-event girls within the event time ---- BOTH without loosing my "ingame-gold" (not the money).

Since the drop rate is changed, it feels like I need to fight one boss 1000 times and still not get the special-event-girls. It feels frustating because I used to fight for 7 days and have both boss-event-girls within about 50-100 fights. I don't know why they changed the drop rate but it is depressing.

Devs please change something about the events and give us an in-game statement pls.

is it LvL based? --- because since I hit lvl 40... the droprate for the event girls dropped too hard and I only get the 12 "quest"-girl for every event so far.

vem
05-15-2017, 04:49 PM
I went through the first 5 zones only getting Miss Spook and Bonny, then I got two from Donatien by the time I finished his zone, and already got all 3 drops from Sylvanus when I'm not even halfway through the area.

Have they buffed the drop rates or its just my luck?

Kaos
05-16-2017, 01:25 AM
Have they buffed the drop rates or its just my luck?

It can be related to the fact that you take more time to pass a world than in the beginning, so you fight more often so you are rolling the dice more often.

vem
05-16-2017, 03:18 AM
It can be related to the fact that you take more time to pass a world than in the beginning, so you fight more often so you are rolling the dice more often.

I don't think the difference in completion times was as significant, but I guess the RNG is still within statistical limits. Although, does the 3x drop rate bonus apply to non-event girls as well? That could explain some of the luck.

Eversor86
05-16-2017, 05:04 AM
I don't think it does, cause I didn't still get one of the girls from 2 of trolls, and I spent over 2k fights on one of them and close to 600 fights on another with quite a lot of those 600 being since they said about that 3x times drop rate for event girls.

I needed on most events before from 8 to all 14 event days to get lucky and get both event girls, with this event 3x buff i got both on like first day.

Olathelghinn
05-20-2017, 03:00 AM
Im hitting the ninja since he opened and still havent received all the 3 girls and i only use my stamina on him (except the fights i have to do to go further in the quests and the attacks on the event trolls, which i have to have a drop till valentines) i am not sure how many times i have hitted the ninja i have lost count after 1000+.

- - - Updated - - -

I needed on most events before from 8 to all 14 event days to get lucky and get both event girls, with this event 3x buff i got both on like first day.[/QUOTE]

i on the other hand never droped any of the girls even with the x3

Giocatore un poco adirato
05-23-2017, 07:18 PM
Dio cancaro ci fosse una fottutissima volta che un cazzo di boss droppi una merda di bagascia, porca madonna sono quattro porco dio di mesi che ci provo è ancora non ci sono riuscito una cazzo di volta!!!
Voi sviluppatori di merda pensate solo hai soldi non avete una vita non avete onore non avete neanche una cazzo di dignità!!
Vi scuoio Dio merda!!! Vi scuoio Dio merda!!!

LIGHT OF WISEDOME
07-13-2017, 07:48 AM
Absolutely there are the exact ways & Keys to this Lock of Drop Girls Secret .
which Devs & staffs WONT TELL YOU ANYTHING OF IT H E R E !
if you people looking for the Secrets of how get the Grils from Rival Harem Holders , JUST LOOK FOR IT In OTHER SITES .
Or Ask for finding a solution Or Cheat Engine , From Hackers Or Experts . then Go Get Your Girls & ... Good Luck .

to Devs & Staffs :

MISERLINESS IS A SIGHN OF MENTAL DISORDERS .

try to Hounest , & tell : Sorry we cant tell our secrets cause of our Benefits demand it , instead of making different accounts & write to ppl those Bullshits (excuse for words) you asnwerd to them .

- Bad Calculation of Girls Drop Rates
-Terrible Energy Consuming And Gaining Method

which is Only Build To Suck Money ... better to know if you want to Get Real Money by maknig a Game , Dont Forget the Game is The Core of Your Income So ReCalculate it. Cause this Rates of Consuming Energy & Girls Drop , Doent Let the Game Be PlayAble .

yumecham
08-30-2017, 05:44 AM
anyone have all girls from boos fight?

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 05:59 PM
anyone have all girls from boos fight?

I got all of them. But I am also playing since the first day.

Tyruss
08-31-2017, 07:54 AM
I am missing only 2 girls ... managed to get 3 after last patch so I am realy happy ... but I am missing lot of girls from events (on the anniversary I managed to get only girls from halloween since I was on hollyday at that time and didng get single one of them) ... in the end I am currently at 55 girls

JT a
10-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Been playing since release, I now have all the girls from all the boss, only one I got from pachinko, because I gambled I wouldn't get her and get an event one instead(bad idea).

Rest were all drops from the boss, never paid a dime.

The last boss(plains of despair) had a 100% drop rate on all 3 girls on me, not sure if that's a bug or not. For the rest you just need to keep hitting over and over. Most took weeks to get the last girl from them, but eventually you hit that 1%(arbitrary number, but feels right) chance and get them.

I also have a mouse macro to auto hit boss while I sleep mind(does the fight every 20 mins, time to get 2 stamina).
Most of the time I end up getting them while I'm awake though.

Always get both girls from every events too, usually take a little less then a week per girl(and each event is 2 weeks).

shiboy02
10-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Well I just spent 920 kobans resetting trying to get that orc harem girl. But sadly I still haven't dropped her yet. So I have no idea if this is time locked or what but trying to catch up and such is sucking right now.

I guess I could have just spent the 900 kobans for a guaranteed drop but hind sight is 20/20

Good luck everyone. Hope you have better luck than me. I'll continue trying to get this girl hopefully I am able to get both .

Optico
10-06-2017, 05:40 PM
I was quite lucky today. I have enough kobans for two epic pachinko but I don't want to spend them when there are girls I can get for free. I just got Mala, thus at least getting both event girls. With that done I went to my first fight with Finalmecia. Got Zoe. Thought that that's really nice but surely I can get more. Next fight "congratulations, you got Salem". At this point I thought that surely the game can finish my good streak and give me that last girl. "congratulations, you got Edna". Four girls in a row. :)

Eversor86
10-07-2017, 02:31 AM
There is something broken in the new sub-system that prevents people from not getting a single drop in a month. Something that even if you do only troll battles on events, it still calculates something in the background, cause there was a lot of people (me included) who got all 3 girls in 3 first fights with new troll Lady. Not that I am complaining, can keep at doing PvP for more exp outside of the events that is ;].

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 07:15 AM
The previous two events I wondered if I was cursed. I normally got the non-Dark Lord girl drop fairly quickly, within 2 or 3 days maybe? However when I switched to the Dark Lord I get nothing. I have missed 2 event girl drops from him, and having the same issue this event. I actually started with him, switched for a day to the other boss and got his drop, and now having gone back I am seriously wondering if the Dark Lord is bugged for me.

I actually have a feeling I got the last two normal girls during the last event from him without getting the event one either. That is how much stamina I'm draining on him.

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 12:36 PM
The only time I've ever gotten drops during boss battles is when the judge matched my character type, Charm to be exact. Also, I've noticed that the judge I need seems to appear less often than the other two, Hardcore and Know-How. Say what you want, but for the first two days of the current Halloween event, I got no drops and the only judges I had were Hardcore and Know-How. Maybe the Charm judge actually activated while I was asleep, but the third day the Charm judge activated for me and I got the first girl from Gruntt in several tries, then switched to Dark Lord and got his girl in just 2 tries. This seems to work for event girls fairly quickly, but still takes a super long time now for regular boss girls. The last boss girl I got to drop, Sylvia, took about the same length of time, over 2 weeks. The one before that, The housemaid, took over 3 weeks.

I'd suggest only trying for girl drops when the judge is active that matches your affinity. Otherwise, just farm the boss that has the highest money drop until your judge activates. You're probably wasting time doing it any other way.

EroKa
10-07-2017, 06:35 PM
I thought it would be common sense to make event girls easier to drop than normal girls, since they are time limited...

Guess I won't get the 2nd event girl as usual, yet the normal girls are literally insta-given -_-

XiliX
10-07-2017, 07:45 PM
I have been beating on Edwarda for a week & haven't gotten a single girl drop yet. Getting very frustrating :(

soviras
10-08-2017, 12:43 AM
I'd suggest only trying for girl drops when the judge is active that matches your affinity. Otherwise, just farm the boss that has the highest money drop until your judge activates. You're probably wasting time doing it any other way.

Don't follow this guys advice, it's not correct. There is no easy way to get the drops.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Never said it was easy. Just said that the only time I have EVER gotten drops is when the judge is active that matched my characters affinity. I'm not the first person to have noticed this or posted...

soviras
10-09-2017, 05:02 AM
It IS a coincidence, that's what random chance is going to result in for some people. You have confirmation bias because you observed something, but that is not a guarantee that you are correct....

silverthermos
10-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Well since I started trying to drop the Girl from The Dark Lord & Gruntt.
The only judge I have seen so far has been Dame Charmante Currently she is looking to reset every 6 hours.
And every time i come in to see if there have been any other judges besides her there has not been any.
So I keep plugging away at trying to get the Orc girl from Dark Lord, but have not had a chance. i don't know if this is a
bug or whatnot but for the past several days now this judge has not been replaced

Any info or speculation? Please share.

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 06:18 PM
It IS a coincidence, that's what random chance is going to result in for some people. You have confirmation bias because you observed something, but that is not a guarantee that you are correct. There are many more people who got girls on every judge, so we can dismiss the "you should only do it with the right judge" thing as the nonsense it is. People like you, who spread this nonsense, are only going to cause harm by making people think they should skip fights when the judges aren't for their specialty and thus having them miss out on the event girls because they only had a fraction of the chance they could have had.

The girl drop chances are fully random, there is no outside factor that improves your chances (not the judges, not the girls you choose, and not whatever other things you might think helps). Everything you observed is a coincidence due to the nature of randomness. Every pattern that people have claimed to observe has been disproved multiple times, including the judges. The only thing that improves your odds is the failed attempt bonus that was added recently, and that doesn't even apply to event girls.

You are also right, everyone should play as they want, but spreading misinformation that causes harm is "not playing how you want", that's sabotaging others.

I'm not spreading false information, just sharing my actual experience with the game, and my conclusions associated with said experience. Something that happens once or twice, or even three times can be disregarded as coincidence, but when it happens over twenty times, it stops being a coincidence and starts to indicate a developing pattern. But rest assured, if I ever get a drop to another judge, then I will be the first to post that my theory was wrong. But until that time comes, the game is proving otherwise.

There is even a youtube video, from an older version of the game, but the guy is trying for Festival Bonnie. He tries 45 times and finally gets her to drop. But if you pay close attention to the judge that drops the girl, it's the Know-how judge that matches his type. He starts off with the Charm and then moves on to Hardcore judge with no luck. Then the when the know-how judge is active that matches his type, the girl drops. It's just one example, but there probably aren't many people who thought it important enough to video their Harem Heroes experience to share with the world.

htt ps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=I7z7sNAM2Vs

(delete the spaces in the link)

Besides, no one is harmed by anyone sharing information and their opinions. If you feel that way, you're taking a stupid game WAY too seriously.

soviras
10-10-2017, 09:15 PM
I'm not spreading false information, just sharing my actual experience with the game, and my conclusions associated with said experience. Something that happens once or twice, or even three times can be disregarded as coincidence, but when it happens over twenty times, it stops being a coincidence and starts to indicate a developing pattern. But rest assured, if I ever get a drop to another judge, then I will be the first to post that my theory was wrong. But until that time comes, the game is proving otherwise.

There is even a youtube video, from an older version of the game, but the guy is trying for Festival Bonnie. He tries 45 times and finally gets her to drop. But if you pay close attention to the judge that drops the girl, it's the Know-how judge that matches his type. He starts off with the Charm and then moves on to Hardcore judge with no luck. Then the when the know-how judge is active that matches his type, the girl drops. It's just one example, but there probably aren't many people who thought it important enough to video their Harem Heroes experience to share with the world.

htt ps://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=I7z7sNAM2Vs

(delete the spaces in the link)

Besides, no one is harmed by anyone sharing information and their opinions. If you feel that way, you're taking a stupid game WAY too seriously.

If you spread misinformation that has been proven to be wrong already, that has a chance of causing people to make the mistake of believing it and doing something that lowers their chances. That is you harming their chances and with that their gameplay experience, even if not on purpose.

There are only a few people who claimed that the judges mattered, while there are dozens of people who have gotten drops with all three judges and with screenshots to prove it. Coincidence is a thing with RNG, spreading false information is exactly what you are doing. You keep insisting it's not a coincidence, but it is nothing but a coincidence. You haven't provided any proof for your claims that would hold up against the many screenshots that have been posted in the past and that are still being posted on a daily basis.

While twenty or more times is unlikely and I honestly don't believe you on your word for it (I don't think you actually paid attention to the judges until recently and just saw 2 or 3), it's not even the weirdest or most unlikely thing that ever happened. Anyone looking on the discords screenshot channel would see that most girls dropped on judges that aren't the same as the players specialty (64% during 4 months before the rebalance, similar after so far), and that the drops per judge were more or less equal.

Eversor86
10-11-2017, 01:31 AM
Well, there are 3 judges, so there is 33% chance to have a drop happen on the judge corresponding to your type.

0.33 chance multiplied by itself 20 times gives 2.345734188103679287078463273601e-10, we can now multiply that by 100 to get % value back, which gives us 2.345734188103679287078463273601e-8% (duh lol). We can write it down as less science'y 0.000000023457341881%, or 2.3457341881 times in 100 million.

That is a chance to get a drop from your type of judge 20 times in a row, which assumes of course that there is really no judge to drop chance correlation (aka that there is the same % chance to get a drop at what ever judge is up at the drop moment), and it also counts only actual drops thus ignores failed attempts/fights.

This means that Unregistered dude is so damn lucky he/she should play some real money lottery, or like soviras said is lying/heavily exaggerating.

I personally don't pay much attention to anything while fighting trolls, but I am 99.9% sure I got drops when all 3 judges were up not just Hardcore one.

KrAcKeD
10-11-2017, 06:12 PM
listen up... you guys say BLA BLA I FIGHT 20 TIMES A DAY FOR 2 WEEKS BLA BLA BLA....

Since the beggininng of this event, I've had a script running on my computer that automatically fights the NPC I choose every 5 minutes, so basically after a while I end up at 0 battle points and the script will simply do nothing 3 out of 4 times because you get a point every 10 mins and you need 2 to do a npc battle, So granted I started the day with 0 battle points... I did 1 fight every 20 minutes for 24 hours straight, thats 72 fights a day and event's been going on for 11 days.... that means I did nearly 800 fights and out of all of thoses, I got 0 girls. Sure when I'm ACTUALLY on my computer I set the script off so it doesnt annoy me by taking control of my screen and opening pages while I'm watching a dragonball super video, but usually I think about doing my battles every 2 hours or so so I haven't missed that much fights.... but on the weekend where I leave from friday after dinner till thuesday morning and during the week when I sleep, I'm never missing a single battle, I'd say I'm very very close to an average of 68 battles a day. That's still 750 battles so far and still nothing.

I'm starting to think when you're too strong the NPC dont drop girls anymore... Because I'm level 85 atm and I have 8000 hardcore points, (due to recent 900 koban epic pachinko purchase, I got 4 SUPER SEXY items).
I'm fighting GRUNT at the moment and he still has all his girls to give me, I havent recieved any girls from him when I did the Invaded castle, and now he has 4 girls to "give out" since it's 3 normal girls + 1 event girl and out of nearly 800 battles I didnt get a single one. How's that even possible?

Is it because I have 8000 attack and he only has 3400 ego? Even when I put all girls level 1 with lowest hardcore stats and I remove all my equipement and replace it with critical increase equips (I have it already maxed at 25% due only to my high hardcore so critical doesnt do anything for me) I still have 4500 attack... I LITTERALLY COULD NOT do less damage in battle if I wanted to, so I 1 shot Grunt no matter what....

On the OLDER SYSTEM, you'd get 3x more money and xp if you would use a weaker team, but not longer after I learned that they switched to a new system, Now I'm really wondering if maxing out my stat hardcore stat at level 85 was a mistake, you can get 50 extra stat per level, plus your equipement bonus, so at 85 thats 4250 hardcore + whatever base hardcore you started with, not sure if it was 5 or 10 anyway. at 4250 each extra point costs you 12,000$ so it's VERY expensive to buy that 50 times on each level up... but so far back in the days the market had nothing to sell and there was no way to spend your money exept normal pachinko x10 I had saved up 18 million... now I'm down to 500K, I was loosing tons of money everyday and was wondering why, then I looked and realized market items had HUGELY increased in prices.... I had it set to auto-buy everything in the market everyday so I was able to cut my losses to 12 million and then used the rest to increase hardcore stats to MAXED. Only good thing is with that I managed to get my 34 girls to 3 stars.

Still the problem remains, Why, with a fight every 20 minutes, Am I not getting the special event girls? Some guys in this thread's been speaking about how easy the "first event girl" is and that is she is almost "Auto-Given" well, after 800 fights with grunt I still dont have her.... unless he means the one from Dark Lord.... But I wanted to try to get at least SOME money off of NPC fights and Lord gives 2k whereas Grunt gives 6k per battle...

I'll try to switch the script to fight Dark lord for 24h and we'll see then, there's only 3 days left to the event and I still havent gotten a single event girl. But I'm probably the furthest one ahead in the "Rivalry" chapter tho :D

And just a little FYI, I havent bough a single koban for this game, only got the free ones and the 25 koban a day for completing all missions.

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 07:21 PM
KrAcKeD, you can always try what I did. I didn't get drops for the first several days of the Halloween event. So I said, Frack this, and for fun (because nothing matters anyway right?) I switched out...

Eversor86
10-11-2017, 08:42 PM
I have all 3 stats at 7k, stopped upgrading them at around 88th level cause why bother (and cause its to expensive to do alongside upgrading affection of new girls so the upgrades that I can get now cost 13k3 each). Level ups alone give a bit of a stats even without upgrades anyway. My gear is basically only rainbow items that give all stats, half of them 50something what they gave us with 2.0 patch, and few drops from buying girls with free kobans in pachinko. I got both event girls in first 5 days. But then before 2.0 hit and a new drop system with it, I managed to hit 1600 battles straight with Gruntt and not getting his last girl (I mean he didn't drop his last girl in 1600 battles straight doing 40+ battles a day, aka 1600 battles without a single drop).

What I am trying to say here is that no drops in 800 battles is nothing spectacular, and that new system probably tracks only number of days you didn't get a drop not number of fights. To high stats aren't probably a thing, cause my stats are nearly as high as yours and I one-shot event trolls easily, and I still got both girls actually a bit faster than average for all previous events since I started playing.

So you are probably just unlucky and thats it. Would say to change troll, as people say that if you get no drops on a single troll and change troll the new troll will drop girls fast cause of new drop system, but then some say it doesn't work for event girls so no reason to bother?

Also not sure if telling us and game devs (as PR side of them reads this forums) that you are cheating using scripts is a good thing to do, but then they probably have no systems against it and/or care enough to penalize you, or there is nothing in ToS about scripts (didn't bother to read it if it even exist).

KrAcKeD
10-12-2017, 03:08 AM
That's what I though too, and then again in the worse case I'll probably just be asked to not talk about it I guess? Because I was doing this in PeroPero Seduction and people all seemed to be pretty ok with it even in the chatrooms. If devs tell me to stop I will but I don't think they would ban me for it, I worked really hard for this. I think the time I spent on it is more than the time I'd have spent in the game playing...

It was pretty basic in the begginings and would often get stuck and do nothing until I'd realize and reset it but now I improved it and it's much much better. And FYI, even if I wanted to share this script, it wouldn't work for you because it's screen based, you would need to have exactly the same screen configuration as mine for it to work....Resolution, Color calibration, Hue and brightness settings and even if we'd get past that some functions contain a partial "IMAGE" in the code that isn't "transferrable" by text.

That being said if you were to do it yourself, granted you know what image you need for it to work, it COULD work. All in all it would be much easier to just show you how to do it and give you some examples. If any of you want to actually try this, PM me on the forum and I'll see what I can do.

For now I guess I'll continue trying my blind luck... but again today, about 60 fights with DARK LORD and nothing, so it doesnt seem to be just the fact that I started with Grunt that's a problem...

I re-read the thread a second time and someone says he's fighting Edwarda for event drops like a week ago... wtf event was he talking about, maybe a typo of the actual NPC he was fighting, I though haloween event only had event girls on Dark Lord and Grunt...

I have been beating on Edwarda for a week & haven't gotten a single girl drop yet. Getting very frustrating :(

Found it, that guy... and noone mentionned anything so I was like ... wtf ??? Am I the only one that thinks this guy's wasting his efforts? GOD tell me if it's actually Edwarda that drops the event girls cuz I though it was DL and Grunt.

And to the guy who said with 8K stats on everything he is "nearly" as good as me, No you aren't... you're much stronger than I am with thoses stats... I have 7800 on Hardcore only, the rest are at like 5k for Charm and 3.5k for Know-How because you REALLY don't need them as a shagger. All they do is Increase your resistance to attacks from a Know-How and Charm specialist, that's all...

I think that the Battle system really sucks... I'm stronger than 99.9% of the ranked players on Harem Heroes and because I almost always spend my battle points on NPC fights, I'm ranked 55,000th... I can go on page 1 of the rankings and I crush the guy that's #1... the only dude that beats me on page 1 is this "Armarthai" guy, he's level 120 atm but he increases by alot every single day, and he has 75K EGO with 11.5K Hardcore stats. I personally think HE IS the #1. And again I may be wrong because it's fairly possible someone that's ranked 26,000th is even stronger than he is but doesnt play for MOJO... Obviously if you beat the guy that's ranked #1 it should give you more than just 32 mojo... god they have 600,000 mojo and we have 10,000, if we beat them, it should give us 1/25th of what they have at least. I'd like to get 4,000 mojo per 1 battle points.

The system should be something like, IF ((Their mojo - My Mojo) / 25) HIGHER THAN 32, THEN Give ((Their Mojo - My Mojo) / 25) to Winning player and remove ((Their Mojo - My Mojo) / 250) From loosing player. OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT... so players who are very strong but at the bottom of the ladder can climb faster and thoses who used to be top but havent played since the new update and still are ranked on top 5 pages with only level 40 and 5k EGO can shoot WAY DOWN where they belong.

At least find a way to fix this.... competitivity is screwed withough this. Most ppl play the game for slots and the story, but COMON, we need a better PVP system, this sucks atm.

Eversor86
10-12-2017, 11:22 AM
Few things:

Its cute you can't be bothered to remember a nick of a person you talk about that posted like just before you.

You need to take less drugs or drink less, cause way you write is all over the place. First you say I am way more powerful than you, and then you brush off non-primary stats as kinda useless anyway, so decide is my 7+k on all stats really far better than your nearly 8k on primary, or is your 8k actually better.

You can't fight first guy in the tower as far as I know, at least not without some tricks/bugs used.

Edwarda was an event troll in previous event and thats what XiliX was probably talking about.

They are supposedly working on a big PvP/battle mechanics patch, which is supposed to go live before year ends. Question is if what they plan will be good.

Something tells me they wont fix this borderline retarded never resetting leader-boards, cause that would punish players to much or something. At least thats the excuse devs used for nearly every more or less sensible idea thrown at them about various things. But we will need to wait and see.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 07:42 AM
Few things:

Its cute you can't be bothered to remember a nick of a person you talk about that posted like just before you.

Your posting style is insufferable. No one cares how you think they should or should not post.

Eversor86
10-14-2017, 12:29 PM
Your posting style is insufferable. No one cares how you think they should or should not post.

You need to chill the fuck out man. A simple joke-like thingy I mentioned, in a long as post of someone who said they re-read whole thread, and yet didn't bother to write nick of someone they commented on that posted just before them. And you come here attacking my posting style and telling me nobody cares what I think about how they should post.

You don't need to worry I give no fucks about how anyone writes their post, thou I will point out things that made me laugh a bit.

Also if its you KrAcKeD, then at least have the balls to log-in and post those attacks under your nick, if its not you then why the heck you are even posting this shit here?

As a side note: If my posting is insufferable, why read it and comment on it?

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 04:31 PM
That's what I though too, and then again in the worse case I'll probably just be asked to not talk about it I guess? Because I was doing this in PeroPero Seduction and people all seemed to be pretty ok with it even in the chatrooms. If devs tell me to stop I will but I don't think they would ban me for it, I worked really hard for this. I think the time I spent on it is more than the time I'd have spent in the game playing...

It was pretty basic in the begginings and would often get stuck and do nothing until I'd realize and reset it but now I improved it and it's much much better. And FYI, even if I wanted to share this script, it wouldn't work for you because it's screen based, you would need to have exactly the same screen configuration as mine for it to work....Resolution, Color calibration, Hue and brightness settings and even if we'd get past that some functions contain a partial "IMAGE" in the code that isn't "transferrable" by text.

That being said if you were to do it yourself, granted you know what image you need for it to work, it COULD work. All in all it would be much easier to just show you how to do it and give you some examples. If any of you want to actually try this, PM me on the forum and I'll see what I can do.

For now I guess I'll continue trying my blind luck... but again today, about 60 fights with DARK LORD and nothing, so it doesnt seem to be just the fact that I started with Grunt that's a problem...

I re-read the thread a second time and someone says he's fighting Edwarda for event drops like a week ago... wtf event was he talking about, maybe a typo of the actual NPC he was fighting, I though haloween event only had event girls on Dark Lord and Grunt...

Found it, that guy... and noone mentionned anything so I was like ... wtf ??? Am I the only one that thinks this guy's wasting his efforts? GOD tell me if it's actually Edwarda that drops the event girls cuz I though it was DL and Grunt.

And to the guy who said with 8K stats on everything he is "nearly" as good as me, No you aren't... you're much stronger than I am with thoses stats... I have 7800 on Hardcore only, the rest are at like 5k for Charm and 3.5k for Know-How because you REALLY don't need them as a shagger. All they do is Increase your resistance to attacks from a Know-How and Charm specialist, that's all...

I think that the Battle system really sucks... I'm stronger than 99.9% of the ranked players on Harem Heroes and because I almost always spend my battle points on NPC fights, I'm ranked 55,000th... I can go on page 1 of the rankings and I crush the guy that's #1... the only dude that beats me on page 1 is this "Armarthai" guy, he's level 120 atm but he increases by alot every single day, and he has 75K EGO with 11.5K Hardcore stats. I personally think HE IS the #1. And again I may be wrong because it's fairly possible someone that's ranked 26,000th is even stronger than he is but doesnt play for MOJO... Obviously if you beat the guy that's ranked #1 it should give you more than just 32 mojo... god they have 600,000 mojo and we have 10,000, if we beat them, it should give us 1/25th of what they have at least. I'd like to get 4,000 mojo per 1 battle points.

The system should be something like, IF ((Their mojo - My Mojo) / 25) HIGHER THAN 32, THEN Give ((Their Mojo - My Mojo) / 25) to Winning player and remove ((Their Mojo - My Mojo) / 250) From loosing player. OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT... so players who are very strong but at the bottom of the ladder can climb faster and thoses who used to be top but havent played since the new update and still are ranked on top 5 pages with only level 40 and 5k EGO can shoot WAY DOWN where they belong.

At least find a way to fix this.... competitivity is screwed withough this. Most ppl play the game for slots and the story, but COMON, we need a better PVP system, this sucks atm.

I meant Grunt, not Edwarda. Can only blame my lack of sleep :(

Grunt did produce the very next day after I posted, but I have just surpassed 150 battles with Darklord & he has not dropped the Orc girl yet :(

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 11:58 AM
205 battles with Grunt & no Orc Lady drop! :/

XiliX
10-16-2017, 12:01 PM
Just realized I had not even logged in for my previous 2 posts. I REALLY need to start sleeping! :rolleyes:

Eversor86
10-16-2017, 06:23 PM
My average drop% of event girls is probably around 0.5%. I do on average around 400 battles with event trolls to get both girls each event, sometimes more, and sometimes less, but with 2 drops on 400 fights you could get that 0.5%.

Hard to say if thats fair or not, there where events when I got both girls in as low as 4 days, and there were events when I got second girls at last 14th day, average being somewhere around 9-10 days. With spending at least 14h a day on doing things in HH (I mean checking it once per 1-2h to use energy/collect/etc), you could argue its on borderline of being OK.

King0beron
10-24-2017, 03:42 AM
I battle for weeks and don't get girl drops on any boss battle. I get 1 every 2 weeks I battle. I didn't get a single girl from dark fantasies. What am I doing wrong? I easily put in 100 battles a day.

soviras
10-24-2017, 04:24 AM
I battle for weeks and don't get girl drops on any boss battle. I get 1 every 2 weeks I battle. I didn't get a single girl from dark fantasies. What am I doing wrong? I easily put in 100 battles a day.

You buy battle energy refills with kobans? One drop every 2 weeks sounds about right though, nothing wrong there.

King0beron
10-24-2017, 09:14 AM
You buy battle energy refills with kobans? One drop every 2 weeks sounds about right though, nothing wrong there.
Oh, that is troubling. That means I usually won't get a special event girl, except the mission complete ones. I guess buying kobans for the game is the only real guarantee.

King0beron
10-24-2017, 10:18 AM
Should I wait to battle bosses only during events? I really don't want to miss out again.

soviras
10-24-2017, 01:43 PM
Should I wait to battle bosses only during events? I really don't want to miss out again.

It's all just luck based, event girls have a higher chance and don't influence the drop bonus system but in the end it's still only luck.

King0beron
10-24-2017, 02:33 PM
It's all just luck based, event girls have a higher chance and don't influence the drop bonus system but in the end it's still only luck.

Well, thanks for the info anyway. I'll just keep at it. Is it better to save up for a guarantee one or use the credits to refresh battle?

soviras
10-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Well, thanks for the info anyway. I'll just keep at it. Is it better to save up for a guarantee one or use the credits to refresh battle?

Most people save up until they have all girls from battle drops and then use it for event girls or other pachinko exclusive girls. Refreshing battle energy is a gamble that most often won't pay out.

The way the drop system works for normal girls is that you get an increase in chance for every day you actively fight against a boss, and that bonus decreases when you get a girl. This system makes it so that you should get a drop every now and then, as long as you actively try for it, but it reduces the effectiveness of buying a refresh by a lot. Additionally there is an issue with the system where it breaks and reduces drop chances by a lot if you have too many girls, but that's being fixed. None of this applies to event girls though, only normal girls are on this system.

Kuronare
10-25-2017, 12:35 AM
Additionally there is an issue with the system where it breaks and reduces drop chances by a lot if you have too many girls, but that's being fixed.

Really? I expect this happened during the 2.0 rollout, which was nearly two months ago. How absurd is the loss and when can we expect an update to be rolled out to correct it?

soviras
10-25-2017, 03:01 AM
Really? I expect this happened during the 2.0 rollout, which was nearly two months ago. How absurd is the loss and when can we expect an update to be rolled out to correct it?

The decreased chance is rather bad, I'd say one in a million is generous if the bug affects you. It was already an issue at the 2.0 rollout, but we didn't have any proof yet back then. They are working on it now, and they will roll out a fix as soon as they find the cause of the issue.

dcendents
10-25-2017, 09:26 PM
Well I think the bug has been fixed today:

JessieChan - Today at 09:07
everyone I know that some of you experienced a bug that was connected with trolls/fights. The girl drop was broken, now all is fixed :wink: Our team found the mistake and fixed it!!!!!!!!!

:D

XiliX
10-30-2017, 01:39 PM
I hope it gets fixed before this events ends. Darklord never dropped the girl last event & he doesn't seem to be wanting to relinquish this girl either