PDA

View Full Version : Princess Voting

Xeno84
08-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Before I cast my vote, are we as a community, going to pick the same princess or.....?

chillinfar
08-30-2016, 11:43 AM
i'll pass this event.

Xeno84
08-30-2016, 12:39 PM
Well if anyone cares, and hasnt voted yet. I went for the samurai looking princess.

nip101
08-30-2016, 12:42 PM
go Anon Sengazaki!

Evilmind
08-30-2016, 01:01 PM
go Anon Sengazaki!

I second that, samourai girl for the win :D

darkeleon
08-30-2016, 01:06 PM
if it is the same old colosseum, you don´t need waste your event tickets,
want get the ssr pick the whale choice if you don´t care choice the girl that you like and you will get her but with lower rarity,
in the past whales alwas have picked the cow ugly boobs over the other
the important thing there is the colo boxs :cool: with 2 sr and 2 r and other stuff like pudding inside FREE

JSensei
08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
I went for the sexy girl. Looks like I'm losing. Sadface.

darkeleon
08-30-2016, 06:39 PM
T_T paytaku have changed my glorious free gacha box into crap to milk whales:mad:
by the way the princess ranking are more or less equal o.O the last time the difference betwen 1and 3 was almost the triple since the start

Drip
08-30-2016, 07:20 PM
T_T paytaku have changed my glorious free gacha box into crap to milk whales:mad:
by the way the princess ranking are more or less equal o.O the last time the difference betwen 1and 3 was almost the triple since the start
Because the #2 voters get double princess points and the #3 voters get get triple princess points, the rankings will always be very close to eachother unless a girl has less than 16.6% or more than 66.7% of the fights in her favor. If any girl pulls decisively ahead, it'd be because of the whales in the top 10. #1 and #2 seem to want the Harem girl, #3 to #7 seem to be after the samurai girl. And they're fighting it out in dollars, to see who gets the limited SR girl.

chillinfar
08-30-2016, 07:38 PM

Worse than that, you can't bypass first two boxes because no card or main prize is present (could be desired if shards can count as that). In a few words, I TOLD YOU.

Well, at least half puddings are back in the shop.

nip101
08-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Worse than that, you can't bypass first two boxes because no card or main prize is present (could be desired if shards can count as that). In a few words, I TOLD YOU.

You can blow through them if your lucky. Just pop a card reveal each time and always choose the shards.

fromelette
08-30-2016, 07:52 PM

If you get the shards you can reset it which puts you in the next box. I just got the SR today by using Reveals on a step up and being lucky on the third box and I haven't bought any tickets. Its definitely worse than a colosseum box but it isn't that bad at least.

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 09:11 PM
I had a hard time choosing between Pharaoh and Samurai. I chose Samurai, so hopefully it was the right choice. (fingers crossed)

Profile4
08-31-2016, 02:09 PM
Went with the Egyptian, need more tan skinned girls in the Harem. Lets go tan girl fans!

Blackdragon123
08-31-2016, 06:07 PM
I went with the sexy card as well. I wasn't sure whether to go with her or the samurai looking one but I decided to go with the card i thought looked the best. Sadly, it seems as though the sexy card is going to be a Common (which I would rather have than an r because its easier to lvl up Common cards). I am really hoping for some kind of luck where the sexy card is in first right when the event ends but that seems highly unlikely with the tops going for the other two cards.

Drip
09-01-2016, 01:01 AM
I went with the sexy card as well. I wasn't sure whether to go with her or the samurai looking one but I decided to go with the card i thought looked the best. Sadly, it seems as though the sexy card is going to be a Common (which I would rather have than an r because its easier to lvl up Common cards). I am really hoping for some kind of luck where the sexy card is in first right when the event ends but that seems highly unlikely with the tops going for the other two cards.
Can't say much yet about what card will win. They're tied really close together, and switch places about every minute.
The question is more which whales run out of pudding first, causing support for their girl to drop considerably. Or, alternatively, which botters get banned, for a similar effect. The former is the nature of this kind of game, the latter.. Well, it's sad, but there are some people who use automated play..

Aymi
09-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Went with the Egyptian, need more tan skinned girls in the Harem. Lets go tan girl fans!

Did the same choice :)

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 12:37 AM
I wonder if somehow, the girls tie and everyone gets the same rarity of the girl they chose. This has to be one of the closest Princess voting in a long time.

Drip
09-05-2016, 04:37 AM
I wonder if somehow, the girls tie and everyone gets the same rarity of the girl they chose. This has to be one of the closest Princess voting in a long time.
Dunno, there's nothing in the news section, but I can confirm that I got Samurai girl in my giftbox.

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 04:45 AM
samurai 1st tan 2nd blonde 3rd