PDA

View Full Version : Can't advance story in "Fight the Evil Troll"

Dimali
09-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Hey there,

I've sent a support ticket through nutaku, but never got an answer.
My problem is that after winning the first battle in "Fight the Evil Troll", all I can do is restart the same fight again.
It costs me 2 battle points every time I launch battle, and in adventure mode it says "You need 0 gems".

I might have messed with it when I started that fight for the first time, I think I canceled it and started another battle before coming back to it, or something like that.
However, I won it like 10 times already and it's not making progress.

Chances that you can help me out with that?

Greetingz
09-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Hey there,

I've sent a support ticket through nutaku, but never got an answer.
My problem is that after winning the first battle in "Fight the Evil Troll", all I can do is restart the same fight again.
It costs me 2 battle points every time I launch battle, and in adventure mode it says "You need 0 gems".

I might have messed with it when I started that fight for the first time, I think I canceled it and started another battle before coming back to it, or something like that.
However, I won it like 10 times already and it's not making progress.

Chances that you can help me out with that?

The dark lord, Or Evil Ninja. Drops quest items you need to advance the story. If you don't get a quest drop (Is a random chance) You can't go on.

Dmiali
09-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the super quick answer!
So I just have to battle Dark Lord (the one in Gems Kindom Screen and not in the Fight the Evil Troll quest) a few times and I can go on, right?

Greetingz
09-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the super quick answer!
So I just have to battle Dark Lord (the one in Gems Kindom Screen and not in the Fight the Evil Troll quest) a few times and I can go on, right?

The person that shows up at the right of the adventure world, is the worlds "bad" guy. They all drop quest items. After you cleared their mission they wont drop quest items cause you don't need them anymore. Dark lord, it wouldn't matter via where you fight him, it's probaly easier via the adventure menu then going into the quest itself everytime.

Dimali
09-01-2016, 12:30 PM
I get it, and funnily it worked just now for the first time ...
I owe you one.

Greetingz
09-01-2016, 12:31 PM
I get it, and funnily it worked just now for the first time ...
I owe you one.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I'm always around :D

Unregistered
09-08-2016, 07:25 PM
I was having the same problem and this answered it. Thank you!

Aymi
09-09-2016, 03:10 AM
Nota that for each world's bad guy (for now) you'll have to battle them more than once in order to get the items needed. For the Dark Lord, each time it will be a Green Gem.

maikel19
09-28-2016, 11:22 AM
im stuk at "Fight the evil troll" quest
ive defeated him and also the "dark lord" on the right of the screen and nothing happens
please ive done this for two days now ):
who should i fight to get past the quest? dark lord OR evil trol???
im still on the gem island screen and need some guidence

Greetingz
09-28-2016, 11:40 AM
im stuk at "Fight the evil troll" quest
ive defeated him and also the "dark lord" on the right of the screen and nothing happens
please ive done this for two days now ):
who should i fight to get past the quest? dark lord OR evil trol???
im still on the gem island screen and need some guidence

The evil troll is the dark lord, he has a chance to drop gems in order to contine, you need a gem drop.

maikel19
09-28-2016, 11:52 AM
The evil troll is the dark lord, he has a chance to drop gems in order to contine, you need a gem drop.

whenever i fight him its always shows "0" in the green orb...
do i need to keep fighting yill ill see an orb?

Greetingz
09-28-2016, 12:10 PM
whenever i fight him its always shows "0" in the green orb...
do i need to keep fighting yill ill see an orb?

As said, it has a drop chance. It's quest item. So you need to farm dark lord for a green gem drop. (You need 9 to be able to finish the full world) Just keep fighting

NoGambleNoFuture
11-01-2016, 02:44 AM
ah this part was confusing for me also. It isn't explained very well.

So is there anything I can be doing with my full energy bar while I'm failing at getting the drop needed to continue?

FunkyMonkey
11-01-2016, 07:03 AM
ah this part was confusing for me also. It isn't explained very well.

So is there anything I can be doing with my full energy bar while I'm failing at getting the drop needed to continue?

Not really. Energy can currently only be used to progress further into the story. So basically, you're stuck with a full energy bar until you can continue.