PDA

View Full Version : Special Gacha 3 voting

makinaz
09-05-2016, 02:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/d4P7Zvt.jpg

http://www.strawpoll.me/11158298/

Do the world a favor and don't vote for girls who have been featured before.
Really, just don't.

Myrdin
09-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Go Go Dogwood ! >_<

vysethevaliant
09-05-2016, 02:25 AM
Black Baccara. Please!

BTW, is this a Flower Gem gatcha, or a Gold one? I can't seem to remember how the special gatcha are treated.

makinaz
09-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Black Baccara. Please!

BTW, is this a Flower Gem gatcha, or a Gold one? I can't seem to remember how the special gatcha are treated.

You have to pay with $$ gold $$

vysethevaliant
09-05-2016, 02:35 AM
You have to pay with $$ gold $$
So gold then? Thanks, got it.

Oh well, doesn't look like Black Baccara will make it, so I'm safe I guess. I just bought enough for the Kerria gatcha today, so probably a good thing. >_<

Drip
09-05-2016, 02:39 AM
Hmmmm Daisy because her scene is hilarious, or Alpinia because some of my units could use a speedbuff?
Cameltoe bikini wins I guess.

makinaz
09-05-2016, 02:40 AM
So gold then? Thanks, got it.

Oh well, doesn't look like Black Baccara will make it, so I'm safe I guess. I just bought enough for the Kerria gatcha today, so probably a good thing. >_<

Top 4 will likely make it in and she's only 3 votes behind right now. When more people wake up I'm almost certain she will make her way in, she did win the popularity contest afterall.

vysethevaliant
09-05-2016, 02:41 AM
Top 4 will likely make it in and she's only 3 votes behind right now. When more people wake up I'm almost certain she will make her way in, she did win the popularity contest afterall.
True enough, it literally just started, so anything can change.

BTW, if you know, is this gatcha a chance at one of the top-winning ones, or is it random? I really want Black Baccara, and would be willing to pay, but only if I can choose her. I can't remember how the Special Gatcha 2 worked.

makinaz
09-05-2016, 02:46 AM
You pay $50 and get a 10+1 roll, and a special ticket. You use the ticket on the featured rainbow of your choice.

vysethevaliant
09-05-2016, 02:49 AM
You pay $50 and get a 10+1 roll, and a special ticket. You use the ticket on the featured rainbow of your choice.
Awesome, thanks!

Great news that she's in the top three now, let's hope it stays that way. :)

Drip
09-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Just noticed on a helper: Flowering Peach double hits Wealthy Flies as well (just like Edelweiss, Hibiscus, Sasanqua, etc.) so she'just moved upto number 3 in my personal preference. (for the fans who have her on number one: don't worry, she's still first in the poll)

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 12:15 PM
If you're a F2P player you should vote for someone you don't want, so that the ones you do want won't waste their 'turn' in a gacha you can't use and have a better chance of making it into a flower gem gacha later.

- - - Updated - - -

is the special gacha 3 coming this week? or in the future

makinaz
09-05-2016, 12:29 PM
is the special gacha 3 coming this week? or in the future

Dunno. Poll closes on 7th so maybe it will be out in time for Friday.

vysethevaliant
09-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Damn, Black Baccara is falling out of the race. I'll never get her in a guaranteed 6* gatcha, I've been waiting since the start for it to happen but it never does. I'm not lucky enough to pull her with Flower Gems, so I'll never have her. :(

Edit:

Thinking back, weren't both Alpinia and Anemone included a few 6* gatcha a little while ago? I could be mis-remembering things, but I'm pretty sure they were. I wish people would vote for those that haven't been included yet, instead of the same old characters. At least Flowering Peach and Dogwood (if she makes it) are new, both don't interest me though. I have Flowering Peach, and I'm not too invested in Dogwood.

makinaz
09-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Anemone yes, Alpinia no.

vysethevaliant
09-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Anemone yes, Alpinia no.
So I'm 50% correct, haha.

Thanks for the correction!

Myrdin
09-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Jesus, people really want that Alipinia. Dogwood had a nice headstart but it seems like last 30 people straight voted for Alpinia.
I wonder how its gonna be done - only the No1 will get pulled as a ticket, (like how now Kerria is done) or the top 3-5 get to be picked from, or smthn.

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 03:31 PM
awww...i actually liked dendrobium and hoped that she could win. shes really attractive with that twintails

makinaz
09-05-2016, 03:32 PM
I don't have the quote but it's been said top 3 will be the winners.

Drip
09-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Jesus, people really want that Alipinia. Dogwood had a nice headstart but it seems like last 30 people straight voted for Alpinia.
While I like Alpinia, and voted for her myself, I do think it's rather odd how she shot up earlier from 16 votes to 46, and when she was falling out of the top 3 again, suddenly got another 20 votes on top of that. Sorry, but as much as I want her, this poll stinks.

Eab1990
09-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Alpinia was third in the popularity poll, not that it helped literally anyone get her since the popularity gacha was so shit.

Hanamomo's the only one I want (well, Mei would be nice for my pink-hair collection too, but loli takes precedence over adult DFC), so I suppose I'll be throwing down when the results take effect.

Though I'll also be fishing for Pink tomorrow... Hmm...

Just noticed on a helper: Flowering Peach double hits Wealthy Flies as well (just like Edelweiss, Hibiscus, Sasanqua, etc.) so she'just moved upto number 3 in my personal preference. (for the fans who have her on number one: don't worry, she's still first in the poll)
Daisy and Dendrobium can hit double too. And maybe Dogwood, can't remember. Anemone does as well since her attack is split-random (like Marigold/Hibiscus).

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 08:24 PM
I don't get the obsession with hitting Wealthy Flies multiple times...they're the biggest joke boss in the game. I took a brand new account's helper squad into a secret garden from 12-5 and it couldn't even kill a single one of the new girls. When it's hitting it's dying in two rounds, and when it's healing, it's not hitting and still dying in two rounds.

Drip
09-05-2016, 08:35 PM
I don't get the obsession with hitting Wealthy Flies multiple times...they're the biggest joke boss in the game. I took a brand new account's helper squad into a secret garden from 12-5 and it couldn't even kill a single one of the new girls. When it's hitting it's dying in two rounds, and when it's healing, it's not hitting and still dying in two rounds.
Convenience to speed up that nonsense fight. A knight hitting it twice means you'll have to sit out only 1 round instead of two.

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Not worth gimping your helper squad to put a 3* in it, though.

makinaz
09-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Not worth gimping your helper squad to put a 3* in it, though.

You don't have to. Use a different squad preset.
Squad 1 Team 1 is always the helper no matter what squad you actively use.

Eab1990
09-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Imagine not using Marigold for her awesome drills.

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 10:57 PM
You don't have to. Use a different squad preset.
Squad 1 Team 1 is always the helper no matter what squad you actively use.

OK, I'm at the point where I can say this. It's not worth gimping ANY squad by putting a 3* in it. One more event and I'll be at the point where it's not worth gimping any squad by putting any 4* in it that isn't Lilac. It'd take longer to switch presets around for Secret Gardens and then hope for the 20% chance that that squad is the one to randomly fight the Wealthy Fly and then switch squads back to your original team composition than it would take to just endure the two seconds for the second round of a Fly fight.

makinaz
09-05-2016, 11:09 PM
OK, I'm at the point where I can say this. It's not worth gimping ANY squad by putting a 3* in it. One more event and I'll be at the point where it's not worth gimping any squad by putting any 4* in it that isn't Lilac. It'd take longer to switch presets around for Secret Gardens and then hope for the 20% chance that that squad is the one to randomly fight the Wealthy Fly and then switch squads back to your original team composition than it would take to just endure the two seconds for the second round of a Fly fight.

You can easily manipulate the speed on your teams to where the fly killing team is the fastest, and by being team 1 they will always move first. And if it takes you that long to switch squads ......

Look, can we just not go here? If FKG was actually a difficult game I would start to pity you about now.
Some of us play it how we want to, and I was just sharing information you clearly didn't know.

Unregistered
09-06-2016, 01:19 AM
Have you ever done a single advanced secret garden? You don't get to 'manipulate unit speeds' to influence which squad takes which path on each random node. Any one of them can take a turn off of the spiral path at any one of three random nodes and get to the boss first. The only possible way a squad can be assured of hitting the boss because of its speed is the supremely unlikely event that all of your squads take the same path on every random node they encounter.

By all means, play the game how you want. But don't try to pretend that one additional round of combat which takes place automatically takes more time and effort than changing your team composition at the beginning and the end of running a secret garden map. And if FKG was a difficult game, I wouldn't have to deride strategies that don't make any sense and only make it more difficult.

sniddy
09-06-2016, 01:25 AM

Just one thing on that, some 4* with full equip slots and skilled up are better then some 5* - I'm technically past that point having 24 5* and up. My current power squad has....using just attack 7 4* - using total power...9 4* I've only JUST replaced a 3* who'd been stubbornly clinging to squad 4 for months now...

4 of them are 4* <level 45
1 is 58
4 are level 60

All are evolved and have 2 - 4 equip slots....

Sure as more and more 5*'s get fully evolved and levelled up they may start to replace them

By the time you get to this point....the game isn't a challenge, but yes having a squad designed for secret gardens, with a fast double hitting if possible squad - why not? TBH it could probably run 12-3 as well as a fast squad nipping round the back is how I play that (still find 12-3 > 13-X for farming shame the bosses suck fro equipment)

Seraphim
09-06-2016, 03:49 AM
Convenience to speed up that nonsense fight. A knight hitting it twice means you'll have to sit out only 1 round instead of two.

Meh..big whoop. xD honestly though, as the unregistered mentioned, who cares? It's not like wealthy flies are tough or anything.

update: Nutaku need to make their polls more obvious and run it on home territory. Only caught wind of this poll today (purely because on a whim I hit news button) and it's too late p_p..

Whats with Nutaku, why could they not just run the poll on the main FKG interface where everyone can see it without hitting news, similar to the advertisement banners for the current events?

In other news, what does the Pika Knight reskin look like?

Drip
09-06-2016, 04:36 AM
In other news, what does the Pika Knight reskin look like?
No reskin, it was just a developer wanting our opinions on which already existing 6* girls we wanted to be part of a special ticket thing.

Seraphim
09-06-2016, 04:43 AM
Ahh! buggeration. cheers for the heads up..but now I want to know what it should look like! Pikachu stripes outfit? :P

edit: no wait , yes. no. Top three knights in Pika onesie XD the kawaii's are strong thinking of a serious character like Baccara in that B)

vysethevaliant
09-07-2016, 12:20 AM
1) Flowering Peach - 106 Votes
2) Alpinia - 105 Votes
3) Anemone - 99 Votes
4) Black Baccara - 77 Votes

There goes all of my hopes. I guess I'm saving money on this one. Maybe, one day, I'll be able to get Black Baccara from a 6* ticket.

Myrdin
09-07-2016, 04:08 AM
2) Alpinia - 105 Votes
3) Anemone - 99 Votes

There goes all of my hopes. I guess I'm saving money on this one. Maybe, one day, I'll be able to get Black Baccara from a 6* ticket.

B*tch please. I was hoping for Dogwood as she was doing quite well in the beginning. Really could use a magic type 6*

vysethevaliant
09-07-2016, 04:59 AM
B*tch please. I was hoping for Dogwood as she was doing quite well in the beginning. Really could use a magic type 6*
I was surprised to see Dogwood's voting drop off so much, she started really strong in the beginning.

senvil
09-07-2016, 05:30 AM
2) Alpinia - 105 Votes
3) Anemone - 99 Votes

sad part is i got the top 3 already I need baccara!

Unregistered
09-07-2016, 11:38 AM
sad part is i got the top 3 already

Yeah, that's really sad.

wesolegends
09-07-2016, 12:41 PM
I wanted cactus, due to having no money for the other event she was in I've just been here waiting for another opportunity to arrive. looks like I still got to wait :(

Drip
09-07-2016, 12:47 PM
I wanted cactus, due to having no money for the other event she was in I've just been here waiting for another opportunity to arrive. looks like I still got to wait :(
Just a few more events and you can get her in her married form (though that specific version is not rainbow but gold rarity)

IvanLedah21
09-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Yeah, that's really sad.

Detecting valid sarcasm here. "Yeah it's sad I have all 3 6*s and need a different one" lol nvm many have NO 6*s
Of course this is coming from someone who has 6 6*s (BB and FP from random luck, Anemone, Sakura, Fritillaria and Kerria from guaranteed 6* deals; the two lucky ones I can see people being bitter about but the other 4 I paid for directly)

wesolegends
09-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Just a few more events and you can get her in her married form (though that specific version is not rainbow but gold rarity)

Bruv i just want cactus, like even if she was a 2* she still going in my team 1 xD

Myrdin
09-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Bruv i just want cactus, like even if she was a 2* she still going in my team 1 xD

This makes all those who cherish their waifus proud ! I am proud of you Brother ! (Brother as in Warhammer Space Marine Style)

Drip
09-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Heh, I know what you mean. I'm stacking every spare DEF and Health ampy on my Leucocoryne, just because I don't want to see her lose to any boss.

vysethevaliant
09-07-2016, 07:13 PM
sad part is i got the top 3 already I need baccara!
Yeah, I've been wanting Black Baccara since I first started the game. Unfortunately, she hasn't yet made it into a guaranteed 6* banner/choice banner, so I thought this would finally be her chance. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it'll be happening.

What's frustrating about the whole thing is Anemone taking the third slot from Black Baccara. I wonder if people voting think that this will be a Flower Gem-based gatcha and not one for Nutaku Gold. That's the only thing I can think of, since Anemone was just included in a 6* ticket gatcha in July. Maybe people started since then and desperately want her, but I would have liked to see the third slot be something new/different, such as Black Baccara, that hasn't yet been in a gatcha like this (only Flower Gem ones with "highly increased chances"). I have Flowering Peach, and I don't really need Alpinia (I already have Kerria, and planned on making Black Baccara my second Slice 6*), but it doesn't really upset me that they're winning, since they're at least new units for this style of banner. Not Anemone, though. :(

Not much you can do though, people want what they want. Here's hoping those that are after her finally get it with this banner, so the next time it comes around a new girl can win.

Distortedrealms
09-08-2016, 05:48 AM
Gods, everyone and their uncle has Alpinia, and Anemone these days, well at least in my ally list. I wanted Dogwood if anything. I somehow thought I had one more day for Kerria though, ugh.

makinaz
09-08-2016, 05:51 AM
Gods, everyone and their uncle has Alpinia, and Anemone these days, well at least in my ally list. I wanted Dogwood if anything. I somehow thought I had one more day for Kerria though, ugh.

You can still get Kerria right now.

Unregistered
09-08-2016, 06:05 AM
So how good is Anemone as a unit? Does a potential 5.4x attack on one enemy from her skill make her gamebreaking enough to justify paying for her?

Distortedrealms
09-08-2016, 06:10 AM
You can still get Kerria right now.

Nothing there in the gacha for her, the 6 step gacha I mean, its done.

senvil
09-08-2016, 06:57 AM
So how good is Anemone as a unit? Does a potential 5.4x attack on one enemy from her skill make her gamebreaking enough to justify paying for her?

Here she is maxed out I personally like the +15% defense that she applies

Mystic
09-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Someone needs to read the equipment guide ;)
Anemone is great imo, too bad i chose her in the first rotation :(

Eab1990
09-08-2016, 07:13 AM
Hanamomo get.

And yeah, I already had Alpinia earlier from a 100 gold roll during Kerria's gacha, not that I would've picked her over Hanamomo anyway.

Nothing there in the gacha for her, the 6 step gacha I mean, its done.

It was still there for me if you scrolled down.

senvil
09-08-2016, 07:20 AM
Someone needs to read the equipment guide ;)
Anemone is great imo, too bad i chose her in the first rotation :(

ya ya late to party on that already started convering other gear over per the guide only have two lvl 40 equips there for a few weeks we were unable to get seeds due to the tickets.

IvanLedah21
09-08-2016, 08:16 AM

Anemone is awesome, I picked her the previous time around, and her skill is great because unlike, say, Fritillaria or BB it doesn't "lose power" when there are fewer enemies while still being able to hit multiple enemies (albeit at random which CAN be annoying sometimes), her buff to defense after Evolution improves her base ability (and makes your team harder to kill), and that base ability is freaking awesome. Counterattack EVERY time she gets hit (including by AoE hits), I've seen a lot of enemies, bosses included, kill themselves by hitting her when their HP was low and she doesn't get to attack because the counter killed them lol. I love her design and personality too, it's why she gets all my ampys ;)

Now whether the above justifies paying $50 for her + 11 roll is up to you. She's a sweet knight to have, but is she NECESSARY? Not. At. All.

Myrdin
09-08-2016, 01:09 PM
Sigh, I was hoping for Dogwood.... Guess I´ll keep my 50 bucks this time around. Though first I need to find out if I can even do additional purchases since my payment options got blocked and customer support was not able to tell me why, even though they said my payment came clear without problems.

Distortedrealms
09-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Woah, how could I miss that? Never expected it to be under this one in the same gacha tab. thanks to you I can still get her.

So cheers to you!