PDA

View Full Version : help

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 03:03 AM
why iris's skill is not change when i awaken her? she does have skill 5/5
did i miss something?

Overload
09-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Skill awakening is sth totaly else than normal awakening.
Awakening: You can lvl your character anew from lvl 1 to get stronger and get an ability
Skill awakening: Skill changes to sth new
And we don't have skill awakening implemented and it also needs a collection of things to do it, just like normal awakening.

Jay Rich
09-05-2016, 04:01 AM
why iris's skill is not change when i awaken her? she does have skill 5/5
did i miss something?

Pretty much what Overload said. Skill Awakening is its own awakening and has not been implemented into the nutaku version of aigis. Not having experienced it in DMM and only hearing about it the skill does not change when you awaken your unit, skill awakening is its own thing so you don't have to Skill Awaken if you prefer the units starting skill.

The Awakened unit does gain an ability when they awaken such as Iris she will heal units 500hp when placed but this has nothing to do with her skill.

Unregistered
09-05-2016, 05:13 AM
Skill awakening is sth totaly else than normal awakening.
Awakening: You can lvl your character anew from lvl 1 to get stronger and get an ability
Skill awakening: Skill changes to sth new
And we don't have skill awakening implemented and it also needs a collection of things to do it, just like normal awakening.

i think i understand what you mean but does it mean that skill awakening is something like you need to change it manually like cc and awakening?
am i right?
im sorry im just a noob

ZeroZet
09-05-2016, 09:51 AM
i think i understand what you mean but does it mean that skill awakening is something like you need to change it manually like cc and awakening?
am i right?
im sorry im just a noobYes (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_Awakening), you will have to do it manually later on, just like Awakening.