PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Fame

Rosie Preston
09-05-2016, 10:14 AM
OK, I've posted before anonymously, but this update got me to register. So it seems we now earn Mojo for Battling other players. Having tried it, I can confirm that Battling a higher ranked opponent gets you more Mojo (I challenged the number 5 guy). Has anyone checked to see if the Boss Battles give Mojo?

Other thoughts, questions, things you've noticed?

Aymi
09-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Tried the Dark Lord and he gave me none.

Meiling
09-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Yeah, only way to get mojo is from the tower and it's only mojo, nothing else.

Rosie Preston
09-05-2016, 10:52 AM
You can get Mojo, Cash, and XP from regular battle, but it will be less mojo.

Meiling
09-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Oh, really? that's nice to know. Too bad the npcs don't give you any =( I see no reason to stop farming them to farm mojo when I still need 4 girls.

Kinkoid
09-05-2016, 11:01 AM
For now you need to battle players through the arena.
In coming days, you'll be able to challenge ANY player from the tower of fame!

We're finishing the balance of this part of the game before releasing it... stay tuned ;)

Meister
09-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Ok I just defeated the person in rank 1 global and it just gave me 32 mojo. I was thinking of a large boost in mojo when I defeated him, and it turned out to be underwhelming :(

Meiling
09-05-2016, 11:02 AM
I tried the same thing and got 32 also lol.

Greetingz
09-05-2016, 11:05 AM
This is basicly how it is.
Farming girls at evil bosses = 0 Mojo (Is not rewarded)
Farming Arena = 13 - 17 Mojo
Farming Tower = 30-32? Mojo

Meister
09-05-2016, 11:06 AM
I tried the same thing and got 31 also lol.

And that rank 1 dude has 40k+ mojo while I only have 7k, and seeing that I still have a rank down symbol.

Anyway I guess i'll be staying at the tower since ive got nothing else to do than collect harem income.

Meiling
09-05-2016, 11:12 AM
This is basicly how it is.
Farming girls at evil bosses = 0 Mojo (Is not rewarded)
Farming Arena = 13 - 17 Mojo
Farming Tower = 30-32? Mojo

Tower depends on the rank you vs, I vsed someone lower than me to test it out and I only got 16 mojo. Seems like the higher rank you vs the more you get. But it doesn't seem like a huge difference since like what Meister said, 32 mojo from a guy with 40k and in first place lol.

Meister
09-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Yea 1st vs 4171st should have a very huge mojo boost when the 4171st wins :D

It's just like saying "why bother challenging the top when you get the same result when fighting the one just a few ranks above you."

Rosie Preston
09-05-2016, 11:26 AM
At the moment there is also still no reason to climb the ranks except bragging rights, but I imagine some kind of rewards will be coming.

Greetingz
09-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Most of the top rankings only have 6-8 girls, meaning they either didnt knew about girls dropping or didn't care

Meister
09-05-2016, 11:37 AM
I browsed thru almost all of them and only a few people have all the girls, even some of them have little or no stat upgrades. Come to think of it, I guess those people just stayed at the arena most of the time.

Aymi
09-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Since the tower has just been added, does this ranking is accurate now, or is it not better to wait for the first update?

Greetingz
09-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Since the tower has just been added, does this ranking is accurate now, or is it not better to wait for the first update?

Its dead on with the amount of arena kills, Im sure of it. You can see that clearly jugded by level of the high rankings, their low amount of girls

Meister
09-05-2016, 11:53 AM

I guess not but it will adjust itself I think, since the ranking is by point basis. The more points you get the higher you get at the rankings.

Btw do losing a battle gives mojo also?

Did a simple math, I just got a total of 4608 points for the whole day assuming you got 32 points per win. :D

Greetingz
09-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Btw do losing a battle gives mojo also?

Never lost so wouldn't know :\ And it's almost impossible to lose if you are a bit geared

Meister
09-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Same haha. Em just happy that I have something to do again besides collecting harem income.

Greetingz
09-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Same haha. Em just happy that I have something to do again besides collecting harem income.

Gaining XP + Mojo + Money OR Gaining Mojo only.
Welp easy chose I'm only farming arena

Profile4
09-05-2016, 12:43 PM
I'm sticking to farming for more girls, but I like the tower and its ability to see what other players are using. It definitely has some potential synergy with future updates.

NawtyDawg
09-10-2016, 04:58 AM
Whoa wait....Hang On that cant be right there isnt anything after the Ninja Village Say it isnt so. We need more content and......Ohh Mojo Hmmm I like mojo and PvPing Ok see ya in the areana

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 05:07 AM
Whoa wait....Hang On that cant be right there isnt anything after the Ninja Village Say it isnt so. We need more content and......Ohh Mojo Hmmm I like mojo and PvPing Ok see ya in the areana

The more content after ninja village comes Monday 12th, World 4 release and more

Kinkoid
09-10-2016, 09:11 AM
The more content after ninja village comes Monday 12th, World 4 release and more

And also a final quest in W3... the quest that will take you to W4... yes, what's behind the rock will be a quest in itself ;)

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 09:16 AM
And also a final quest in W3... the quest that will take you to W4... yes, what's behind the rock will be a quest in itself ;)

will the final quest in w3 be reset for everybody so we have to compleet it again? Also I'd still love an answer if the new girls from w4 (from bowsers arena team) be in Epic pachniko monday. It should help me decide if Im spending the last kobans on my alt so I can add the 3 girls to the wiki

Shurato
09-12-2016, 08:56 PM
This guy really want to reach at top of tower of Fame. Insane .

Surpass last time +360 spots.

Look for bloody global ranking, surprised by his Lv

Update

Tower of fame next update for me since right now .

Hello Anekin!

You will be ranked on the next update in 21:52: ...

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 03:01 PM
[BUG]
When you continuesly press prev or next, it has a chance to get to page 0 (while 1 is minimal) or go into minus. It doesn't break the game or features, but it is kinda annoying xD
http://i.imgur.com/9WIX3ur.png
http://i.imgur.com/gtCZ6dd.png

fernanelcrack
09-27-2016, 02:04 AM
Good morning I have a question, to see who can help me, yesterday the first in the world ranking hushter had 82000 points mojo today is 89000, has won more than 7000 points in 24 hours, if the most you can get is 32 points by fighting pvp in 24 hours you can not get 7000. there any way to earn more points mojo or the player is using bots or cheating, thanks.

Greetingz
09-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Good morning I have a question, to see who can help me, yesterday the first in the world ranking hushter had 82000 points mojo today is 89000, has won more than 7000 points in 24 hours, if the most you can get is 32 points by fighting pvp in 24 hours you can not get 7000. there any way to earn more points mojo or the player is using bots or cheating, thanks.

there are ways of having paid refreshes / multi tabs, but one is paid the other is cheating

Kinkoid
09-28-2016, 04:41 AM
there are ways of having paid refreshes / multi tabs, but one is paid the other is cheating

Preventing people from cheating demands a lot of coding, and for now we prefer focusing on making the game nicer rather than making it impossible to cheat.

But one day cheaters will be punished, basically their accounts will be reset without warning.

We want to put a strong emphasis in communities, they're going to be more and more important in our gameS... which is making it even more important to ban cheaters asap.

Aymi
09-28-2016, 05:15 AM
Good to hear.

fernanelcrack
09-28-2016, 05:15 AM
Thanks, it is good know.

buttlover
09-28-2016, 05:24 AM
(Unpopular opinion) Tbh the content is probably short enough, that cheaters can clear the content and have left before any protective codes are written.
The code isn't even encrypted.

Kinkoid
09-28-2016, 08:32 AM
(Unpopular opinion) Tbh the content is probably short enough, that cheaters can clear the content and have left before any protective codes are written.

Thanks for your honesty, that's appreciated.
We know that there's not tons of content... but writing and illustrating is a long process. And honestly, how any games on Nutaku have that much content? As far as I know, little to none.
But hey maybe we're idiots and we should creates tons of girls with a few static pics per girl, instead of making complete stories. Apparently that's the norm :).

The code isn't even encrypted.

What do you mean? There's pieces of code visible client side, but everything is calculated server side, so you won't be able to cheat with that...

fernanelcrack
10-18-2016, 09:32 AM
I truth is that the game I love and struggle to be in the ranikng as high as possible, but I am outraged that hushter, watergyro and dartman62 the top 3 in the ranking to rise in a week more than 60000 points or much more without doing anything and the rest of people on the list we kill to climb. I expect that investigation to the 3 Americans who are cheating and others leave us in a very bad place even making an effort not to reach up ever with them. Please if you can eliminate from the list or investigate these cheats, thank you very much.

Unregistered
10-18-2016, 11:30 AM
doesn't that just mean they're spending 25 kobans a pop on refreshes?

also, the ranking doesn't currently do anything so ....

fernanelcrack
10-18-2016, 11:48 AM
I find it outrageous to be allowed because I do not think the first 3 spend so much money, is more watergyro has been the highest increase in two weeks has risen more than 100,000 points if the first even cheating took longer to do just that this has broken all records is a shame that this and allow other players resigned as these people take every day more and are not paying points are cheaters

Greetingz
10-18-2016, 12:20 PM
I find it outrageous to be allowed because I do not think the first 3 spend so much money, is more watergyro has been the highest increase in two weeks has risen more than 100,000 points if the first even cheating took longer to do just that this has broken all records is a shame that this and allow other players resigned as these people take every day more and are not paying points are cheaters

Just a note, that the "cheaters" will be punished with an account reset/ban without notice. Cheaters may be still among those, however they will be caught.

Kinkoid
10-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Just a note, that the "cheaters" will be punished with an account reset/ban without notice. Cheaters may be still among those, however they will be caught.

Indeed.
We're a small team and currently we're short on hands for moderation... but hopefully that'll change soon... and we'll take time to investigate on suspicious accounts 1 by 1.
We totally agree that a competition where there are cheaters is no fun. Specially when there's nothing to win appart from fun & glory.
Please bear with us a bit more, thanks for your patience, we have in mind that we need to fix that.
Meanwhile we've been busy with other improvements on the game... in a few hours you'll see our "1st event" :). We hope you'll have tons of fun with it :)

fernanelcrack
10-18-2016, 01:00 PM
Thanks, so it is encouraged to continue in this great game.

Seraphim
10-20-2016, 01:16 AM
How about something to spend the mojo on, new girls or reskins of current ones perhaps? Unlock voice clips and enhanced H scenes with them? anything would be nice, as a high rank has no real advantage currently.

MasterE
10-24-2016, 08:08 AM
I tried challenging up the ranks a couple tens of thousands, and I'm glad I don't lose mojo for finding out that someone is out of my league. I see a lot of ppl above me with obviously expensive swag who have neglected basic stats, so it's not serving them as well as they think.

However, this doesn't award money or exp, and doesn't award significantly more mojo for that loss, so I seem to be short-changing myself by taking a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

If mojo inflation isn't checked at some point, I can see the tower ranks becoming more and more insurmountable to new players. A 'mojo sink', using it as a currency to give players incentive to voluntarily reduce theirs, would be one way to do it, but doesn't address the inactive players. How about gambling with mojo in order to jump ranks quicker? This would shorten the stride up the ladder for ambitious newbies.

A uniform across-the-board reduction would also bring the upper limit down in proportion with everyone else, but new and struggling players may feel cheated. Doing this after a recurring tournament that rewards any participation would smooth over any sense of loss.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 03:55 PM
a couple things I can tell you. I have the exact same items/gear as the person in 1st place (others in the top 100 have it as well).

all of these items can be dropped by fighting bosses or from the daily free pachinko roll (and now the daily missions as well). as I have never done the x10 rolls in any pachinko either free or kobans.
(I got all my gear from dark lord, mostly)

even though I am placed around 1k, I can easily defeat the majority of players with more "rank" than me. I deal 1442+ on normal attacks without buffs or crits.

but I can tell you, it's not worth it for me either. as fighting from the tower menu only gives mojo, while fighting from the battle grounds gives exp and a little bit of cash as well.

I think getting a higher lvl so that you can buy more stats is more important than rank. I max my hardcore stat whenever I lvl, though my girls' levels are bottlenecked by the short supply of exp items (12 hour restock), and I'm not gonna blow my cash on pachinko either.

things to think about.

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 02:09 AM
For some reason the tower stopped showing rankings after the update that made market items stack. It had said that I would be ranked at the rankings update that was several hours ago (just like the first day playing), and then that time passed and it just updated the timer to be counting down to tomorrow's rankings update instead.

Is everyone else seeing this as well?

Ryoshi
11-18-2016, 03:45 AM
Yeah, you right, just noticed.

JessieChan
11-21-2016, 07:39 AM
Hey, there was a small issue with Tower of Fame, but it’s fixed now and should be fine. :o
I see that there are a lot of people, that had really good ideas on the Tower of Fame - fights and purpose. What do you say I add you guys in HH Skype chan, so we can talk more about it?

PM me

Doctorwhoa
12-09-2016, 04:52 PM
I always notice that if you check the Tower of Fame right after its updated, that it does load correctly. You have to wait at least an hour or it will just keep trying to load.

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 10:14 PM
Looks like its broken right now. I haven't been on the last two rankings.

AgentFakku
12-18-2016, 01:03 AM
Been using the fight bar 4 drops. Haven't really duke it out lately especially during Xmas event

Doctorwhoa
12-18-2016, 10:28 PM
Looks like its broken right now. I haven't been on the last two rankings.

This was me, BTW. I cleaned my cookies and didn't have the auto sign in.

- - - Updated - - -

What has happened to the Tower of Fame list? Why have so many been purged? This is three straight days I am not on the list and I am active every day.

JessieChan
12-19-2016, 10:28 AM
Hello,

Here is a message from Kinkoid tech team:
"Dear players,

We are having a small issue with Tower of Fame and we are working on fixing it.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Kinkoid devs"

Lets hope it will all be ok ASAP ;)