PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Fame Questions

Meiling
09-06-2016, 10:37 PM
I like this idea, it's nice to add however there's some questions I have for it.

Will there ever be rewards for ranking?

Will it have a reset of a week or a month or whenever for the rewards to climb up the latter?

Will we only be able to get mojo from the tower?

I do hope if these things were to happen that we would still get exp from the tower, It doesn't need to be a lot but a decent amount. The exp seems to be a pretty universal thing with battles, npcs can give you items when an ok amount of exp while the battle one gives much more exp and money while tower is only mojo.

I would just like to see mojo only for tower fights and it to be reset after a certain amount of time for rewards. Heck, wouldn't be that bad to have two different leader boards. One that's overall like this one and another that resets for the reward competition. Of course when you gain mojo it gains for the overall and weekly/monthly one.

We need a reason to worry about or at least try to climb up the tower, that goes for any game. If something is put in but has no real objective it's just forgotten about.