PDA

View Full Version : Tips & Tricks on FKG - Be enlightened or teach us your ways

Mystic
09-07-2016, 01:46 AM
My opinion on how to play FKG

Golden Rule: Don't waste stamina and gathering, always use them before leveling up
To not waste gathering, please download puffin browser to play on the go
To not waste stamina, please refer to this page (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Campaign) to check how much exp each mission gives.

Common ones to remember:
Mission/EXP
2-1 134
12-5 560
13-5 528

SG - Stamina cost/EXP
12 134
80 160

Dailies
exp = stamina x 2

PS: If you really screwed up and slept before you were about the level up, the best you can do is to run the 80 stamina daily mission and retreat before the end of the mission after collecting some chests

Making the most of your level up:
Goal is to use up all our raid points, gathering and stamina before leveling up.
To clear raid points:- abuse the global raid boss system to put yourself on the top of the list of globally shared raid bosses. To do this simply upgrade units/ give gifts
To clear gathering, just go gather
To use as much stamina we must find out how much exp we are from leveling up.
If you have lots of stamina and not much exp; do dailies/gifts
Otherwise try to plan a mission like 12-5 or 13-5 to be the final mission before you level up (560/528 exp respectively)
Consider doing dailies if you have lots of stamina, if not maybe an event map, if even less look into doing 2-1 and the SG that comes with it (134 exp for 2-1/SG)
For newer players, the best grind for you is to spam 2-1, complete the SG and do the daily manyu if it's up, or do gifts while managing your gathering, raid points and stamina before you level up.

Equipment guide
Visit this thread (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2013-equipment-advice-please.html) to learn how to level up equipment efficiently
Now onto how to maximize equipment gacha seeds. The best way is to not sleep and use all your raid points. Unfortunately we cant play like that, so the best campaign mission for equipment seeds right now is 13-5 with the scorpion giving 182 for participation and 75 for discovery. If you really want to hardcore maximize your equipment seeds, just hit the juiciest boss,
and don't hit your crappy one in case a better one spawns.
For scumbags, you can always farm 13-5 and have a scorpion just sitting in your raid list, still untouched. Then you proceed to discord and ask(beg) your allies for a raid boss, saying you were doing shitty dragons with no luck, 400 stamina 1 bloom drag...
Then if it works u got yourself a raidboss, preferably a scorpion, otherwise just kill your boss.
Don't forget to use the global raid boss glitch mentioned earlier

How to use manyus
Don't ever use different color manyus, you will regret this decision almost immediately
Generally use
lv 5 till lv 30 (takes about 20 to get to lv 28)
lv 20 till max
lv 100 in the final levels Note: a good assumption you can make is that it takes about 10 lv 100 to get from lv 60-70

Where to get Flower Gems
Clearing all daily quests will get you 42 flower gems
Clearing all missions up to 13-5 grants 65 flower gems
Getting 100% affection to a flower knight for the first time will award you 1 flower gem and something good as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The fortnightly event provides us with a chance to get 16 flower gems, usually all 16 are obtainable for players around 230k TP for this event (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/188101568732725248/224266603787845632/unknown.png)

Regarding TP and Helper Power
TP = Total Power
Determined by the combination of all units in set 1
This means a few things
1. Affection is included in calculation
2. Ampys too
3. Equipment is not a part of TP
4. You can 'hide' your TP by only filling in the helper squad, typically showcasing a TP between 100-125k while the Helper squad remains unchanged
5. The game is glitchy and sometimes uses the most recent set of flower knights you used in a raid or mission as the 4 squads for TP calculations. eg. Your TP is around 380k, but for the event you created a specific set of flower knights to tackle a certain mission; an ally logging in may see your TP for the specific set of flower knight for the event which would most likely be lower than 380k

Helper Squads
1. Affection is not calculated in helper power
2. Ampy is not calculated in helper power
3. Similarly to TP equipment plays no role in helper power
4. The helper units levels are restricted based your the highest level flower knight you have in possession

Example of a squad that you own and what your allies would see (http://i.imgur.com/PtpP9V3.png)

Copy pastes that i like to give to people:
12 Stam SG = lvl 20 + lvl 20 or lvl 5
50 Stam SG = Dont do it
80 Stam SG = (lvl 100 or lvl 20) x 3 or 4

Newer players do 2-1 until you puke

Equipment Leveling Guide: [http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment]
Equipment Guide Image [http://i.imgur.com/v50fZlI.jpg]
Personal Character Equipment [http://i.imgur.com/teAPqts.png]
Japanese Event Wiki: [http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99]

BJakin77
09-09-2016, 10:59 AM
After awakening, how do you raise stats of girls? Are ampys the only option?

Ancarius
09-09-2016, 11:20 AM
If you have a character on max evolved level and have 100% Affection, then Ampies are your only way to increase the stats further.
Equipment is also an option but doesn't directly increases the stats.

BJakin77
09-09-2016, 12:12 PM
If you have a character on max evolved level and have 100% Affection, then Ampies are your only way to increase the stats further.
Equipment is also an option but doesn't directly increases the stats.

Thank you. And Life Crystals are the only way to get ampys?

IvanLedah21
09-09-2016, 12:15 PM

Ampys drop on a lot of high-tier maps (like 12-5, 13-5, many of the ?-4 and ?-8 maps of events, etc.) with a low chance. The current event I have not seen an ampy drop but that's probably because it drops event tickets and life crystals instead.

Drayvhen
09-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Ampys drop on a lot of high-tier maps (like 12-5, 13-5, many of the ?-4 and ?-8 maps of events, etc.) with a low chance. The current event I have not seen an ampy drop but that's probably because it drops event tickets and life crystals instead.

?-4 has a chest that can drop an ampy

IvanLedah21
09-09-2016, 02:57 PM
?-4 has a chest that can drop an ampy

I take it that's the one that always drops a 2* knight for me? lol

Mystic
09-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Yep, only 1 wooden chest, which is like 99% 2* knight for me. When it finally chooses to be a rare chest, i get 2 life crystals. T.T

unknown67
09-09-2016, 06:33 PM

Beyond what's already been said, you can also get ampies as rewards for certain quests and events (for example, you can get a bunch of ampies (I think five of each?) in our current event with enough tickets). There's also the very small chance that you'll pull one in the normal gacha, since they're the only golds that can pop out there. Running the high tier missions is way more reliable though.

moarsi
09-09-2016, 07:34 PM
A little late for this, bit I can confirm that ?-4 does indeed, 100%, drop ampies as well.

Nitewolf
09-10-2016, 07:43 AM

To avoid misunderstandings, all regular maps from 12-1 onwards can drop ampys, not just the final map of each "level".

Lemia
09-10-2016, 08:37 AM
I have a nice tip for Beginners too. Allways save up 50-100 Flower Gems (if u can) for special Gacha. And dont forget to Clear all dayli Quest if u have the Stamania 2 Flowergems are 2 Flowergems. ;)

Mystic
09-10-2016, 03:19 PM
I have a nice tip for Beginners too. Allways save up 50-100 Flower Gems (if u can) for special Gacha. And dont forget to Clear all dayli Quest if u have the Stamania 2 Flowergems are 2 Flowergems. ;)

I'll add a tip on where to get flower gems, but we must not confuse between 'Special gacha' and 'Limited gacha'. Special gachas are usually one time only and require nutaku gold while limited can be use multiple times during the duration of the gacha at the cost of flower gems.

Shurato
09-10-2016, 07:57 PM
My tips for begginers like me 3rd week of the game.

Play a lot this event ?-1. You can farm Coins, SG, guaranteed Papers, just no Life cristals. betther xp compared to ?-2, ?-3 and ?-4

My coins per run 1600-1850. My normal gacha seed per run 112-120.

%rate of SG 35%-40%.

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Tips for people grinding 1-3 / 2-1, do not kill or send request to other people for killing the raid boss that you have spawned.

Otherwise you will just keep killing and spawning another one instead of having secret garden.

Leave it there for the full 2 hours or until you stop farming.

- - - Updated - - -

You will have more chances of spawning secret garden too, since raid boss is unavailable for spawning as there is already one

- - - Updated - - -

In my experience, bosses and gardens spawn completely independently of each other. There is no benefit to SG spawn rate from holding on to raid bosses...you'll just spawn nothing if the RNG determined that you were supposed to spawn another boss. Of course you may wish to avoid killing the boss for other reasons, but it won't get you any more SGs.

Lemia
09-11-2016, 03:17 AM
I'll add a tip on where to get flower gems, but we must not confuse between 'Special gacha' and 'Limited gacha'. Special gachas are usually one time only and require nutaku gold while limited can be use multiple times during the duration of the gacha at the cost of flower gems.

My Fault sry. Yes i mean the Limited Gacha, it´s good to save some FG as beginer for the garanted Silver/Gold tikets.

Zandel
09-12-2016, 01:11 AM
In my experience, bosses and gardens spawn completely independently of each other. There is no benefit to SG spawn rate from holding on to raid bosses...you'll just spawn nothing if the RNG determined that you were supposed to spawn another boss. Of course you may wish to avoid killing the boss for other reasons, but it won't get you any more SGs.

This is correct, you will often find you get no spawn when a raid boss is up, this can be because you have a boss and you were meant to spawn another.

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 11:13 PM
Random gee-wiz information for those interested.

True percentages based on multiple pulls.

Disclaimer:
- this can apply to any gacha pulls; be it in this game or others
- this does not assume or take into account poorly-designed/rigged/weighted random engines
- randomness (math) becomes more accurate the more pulls one can make

Here is the math for pulling at least one X rarity from a multi-pull gacha.
note: the math for pulling more than one (i.e. at least 2/3/4/etc) is different and gets a bit more complicated, so we'll stick to one so people can get a feel of what the actual percentages are.

1 - ((100 - C)/100)^N
1 - ((100 - <percent chance>)/100)^<number of pulls>

example: currently a 6 star girl has a 0.5% of dropping on a single gacha pull for 5 flower gems
however, it's better to use 50 flower gems for not only 1 extra pull (10->11), but for a larger attempt as well

6 star
1 - ((100 - 0.5)/100)^11
1 - (99.5/100)^11
1 - (0.995)^11
= 0.05364542018655696690418950195313
= 5.354% for (at least) one pull out of 11 to be a 6 star

here are the remaining chances for your viewing pleasure

5 star
1 - ((100 - 6)/100)^11
1 - (0.94)^11
= 0.4937017927507942803456
= 49.37%

4 star
1 - ((100 - 30)/100)^11
1 - (0.7)^11
= 0.98022673257
= 98.02%

3 star
1 - ((100 - 63.5)/100)^11
1 - (0.365)^11
= 0.99998468131418123243611440429688
= 99.998%

as you can see, it's nearly impossible to not pull at least 1 3-star girl during an 11 pull.
it may happen 1.54 times out of 100,000 11-pulls (i.e. likely around 1.1 million girls pulled from the gacha)

final thoughts:
do know that these chances are not linear.
if you pulled 11 twice in a row, it would not double your chances for a 6-star, but because the chances are so low it very nearly would.
instead, replace the exponent with a 22 to get your answer.
the higher the chances already are, the smaller the increase will be, but regardless it will move closer to 100%

6 star (11 -> 22)
5.354% -> 10.44%
5 star (11 -> 22)
49.37% -> 74.36%

warning: the following may induce headaches, trauma, nightmare, and flashbacks.
you have been warned

sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution
or google:
chances over multiple rolls

MiqDoloran
09-15-2016, 09:55 AM
Triggered by raw text equations... typeset that stuff fam

smr
09-21-2016, 06:02 AM
I found out that turning autorun off and spam clicking the next button during a mission is alot faster than setting it to on, never knew this trick before

IvanLedah21
09-21-2016, 07:52 AM
I found out that turning autorun off and spam clicking the next button during a mission is alot faster than setting it to on, never knew this trick before

Faster (click-spam) vs. Convenient (auto-run, you can click once and walk away, come back a few minutes later to see if SG/RB spawned)

Trade-off but it's nice to have the option.

If you for whatever reason (had to leave, fell asleep, etc.) have only a few hundred XP until level up but a lot of stamina, start a daily mission (or gift), but just before your girls reach the flag, Retreat. You'll get a small portion of the XP, but keep all the drops (I've found I usually get 48-55/160 XP for the 80 stamina Daily/Gift maps doing this), and still use the stamina without it being wasted. This lets you put that stamina to use instead of wasting it when you get the free refill from leveling up.

Space
09-21-2016, 08:02 AM

Nice info sir, Thanks. It really helps

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Flower Gem tips

1.Never ever use Flower Gems to restore raid or stamina points, those things regen on their own.
2.Expanding your knight roster will happen more often than your equipment list since dragons and fairies occupy the same space as your knights. As long as you have enough space for your equipment, you really don't need much more.
3.Wait for 50 gems for the 11 for 50 special.(Or at least wait for the limited gacha) Premium gacha doesn't look to be worth it

No Waifu No Laifu
09-22-2016, 09:33 PM
Given the difficulty of obtaining one from gachas, is it better for a rare knight (e.g. rainbow, gold) to get an immediate upgrade instead of being stashed while waiting for copies?

moarsi
09-22-2016, 09:56 PM
Given the difficulty of obtaining one from gachas, is it better for a rare knight (e.g. rainbow, gold) to get an immediate upgrade instead of being stashed while waiting for copies?

I don't really understand your question. Why do you want to stack up copies first? I can't think of any good reason to. And when you say upgrade, are you talking about raising their levels or evolving them?

MachThreeSlug
09-22-2016, 10:09 PM
I don't really understand your question. Why do you want to stack up copies first? I can't think of any good reason to. And when you say upgrade, are you talking about raising their levels or evolving them?

They're probably referring to raising a Flower Knight's equipment slots and skill levels.

Mystic
09-22-2016, 10:22 PM
For silvers and golds, it might be better to wait until you evolve them back to level 1 so you can save yourself a few coins, otherwise upgrading them along with other manyus immediately is not bad either. Also for rainbows, up to yourself, most would want to keep copies of the same, especially if you are a f2p.

No Waifu No Laifu
09-23-2016, 12:32 AM
For silvers and golds, it might be better to wait until you evolve them back to level 1 so you can save yourself a few coins, otherwise upgrading them along with other manyus immediately is not bad either. Also for rainbows, up to yourself, most would want to keep copies of the same, especially if you are a f2p.

This is virtually what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip!

smr
02-06-2017, 11:29 PM
I found out that on the Squad menu if you hold left click on a knight it shows their current status which is useful for looking at their current gear and ampy status without constantly rearranging your sorting settings, I discovered this by accident when trying to drag positions around then finding out that actually doesnt work

theres also the repeatedly requipping your knights gear to display more Raid Bosses (and updates your total power) trick which hasnt been added yet to the list.

SilentGuy
03-08-2017, 04:04 AM
I've seen many tips on where to get Flower Gems, but very few about how to spend them. I did learn that expanding the equipment storage is inefficient, and that it's best to use the Flower Gem gacha only in 10+1 draws.

My questions are:

1. How many times can I expand the character capacity? Or rather, how many gems must I spend to expand it to the max?

2. Is there any difference on how many Flower Gems I spend per month? For example, any "spend 50 and get better login bonuses" deal?

skasio
03-08-2017, 05:27 AM
My questions are:

1. How many times can I expand the character capacity? Or rather, how many gems must I spend to expand it to the max?

2. Is there any difference on how many Flower Gems I spend per month? For example, any "spend 50 and get better login bonuses" deal?

1. If I remember correctly, current maximum is 200 characters. You start with 50? slots, and since it's 1 gem for 5 slots - 30 gems for maximum capacity. But unless you're whaling (or really lucky with gacha), you won't need max anytime soon. After half a year of playing I'm sitting at 75 slots, with ~20 taken by 4* and 3* knights I could get rid of since I don't even use them anymore.

2. No, no bonuses for whaling.

Drip
03-08-2017, 05:48 AM
My questions are:

1. No idea, but I just increased mine to 300, so the maximum capacity is quite high. (my equipment capacity is 375, by the way, probably going to increase it to 400 next week)

2. No difference whatsoever, everybody gets the same set of login bonusses, and the same lousy chances at Gacha. The only difference is that more Flower Gems allow you to do things more often, like, use a Flower Gem for a stamina refresh, or pull the gacha more often (but still at the same price per pull)

SilentGuy
03-08-2017, 06:22 AM
Aha, thanks! Looks like I have enough gems to spend now.

Which I did, and got (among others) two gold girls and Cepha Lantera (whom I wanted).

paraphin
03-08-2017, 06:24 AM

i'm at 350 slots atm, and i don't think 400 is the end...

Eab1990
03-08-2017, 07:02 AM
Character max is 500. Equipment max is 400.

Maladaptive
03-09-2017, 06:29 AM
Here's one I just learnt today....

Do NOT level up (or have full stamina or Raid Points) just before 12:00 UTC time when they do Maintenance (normally Tuesdays and Thursdays it seems).

If they are out for two hours like sometimes, that is 40 Stamina points lost (that you would not have regained) and 3 Raid Points lost (that you would not have regained).

Taon
11-25-2017, 02:25 PM
Since this has come up a few times, I'd like to add this to the compendium of info for beginners:

Exchange tickets cannot be saved until the next unit pool update (typically when a new event begins and the featured girls from the previous event are added to the general pool), and sometimes expire well before the pool update.

DO NOT TRY TO SAVE EXCHANGE TICKETS.