PDA

View Full Version : loading issues?

vivekagrawal57
09-08-2016, 04:24 PM
any one else facing loading issues? 2 out of 3 times i am not able to load campaign and have to reload the page, its getting very annoying, if there is a known fix please tell

thanks

fromelette
09-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Happened to me last week, got better after a few days. I don't know what caused, probably ISP routing.

Stuff
09-09-2016, 09:11 AM
I can't get any of the Nutaku stuff to work right now..

EDIT- Hoo boy..now I got..

"HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found" on a big red banner. Cause for concern?

A Time to Screw
09-09-2016, 09:30 AM
The adult nutaku website must've been taken down by the FBI CIA Super Sekret Banking Services for inappropriate content.
They didn't censor enough banners.

dis iz it guiz, nutaku iz finished.

It's all ogre

EDIT: lol nvm it's back up

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 02:24 PM
I'm the only one who can't load the game?

Zorlun
09-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Nope, can't either.

fromelette
09-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Its working here. A good idea is to clear the cache if you haven't already as Nutaku apparently likes to break it.

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Its working here. A good idea is to clear the cache if you haven't already as Nutaku apparently likes to break it.

I had the problem too on Google Chrome, first i switch to firefox no problem, after i read you´re post an clean the cache an yes it works. Thanks Dude

vivekagrawal57
09-10-2016, 12:11 PM
yeah, clearing cache worked fine, it seems better now, and it might be related to chrome

Baelef
09-17-2016, 03:31 AM
Now it hit me. The loading never ends both here in FKG and IWZ. I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling chrome but no. Its still the same.

Think it will get better in a few days?

Largepotato
09-17-2016, 10:27 AM
Now it hit me. The loading never ends both here in FKG and IWZ. I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling chrome but no. Its still the same.

Think it will get better in a few days?

I doubt it.

Try using another browser to see if its related to chrome or the interwebs. (or malware)

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 02:07 PM
I run my three accounts on different browsers so I can have them all up at the same time...between Chrome, IE 11, and Edge, Chrome is consistently the slowest. It is also the most affected by lag from graphics-intensive non-browser games. But the real takeaway here is that it is not a problem on Nutaku's end since whenever I get a hung-up loading screen, the issue is always resolved when I reopen the game in a new tab. I don't know how to solve your particular problem, but at least we know where it isn't happening.

Drip
09-17-2016, 02:46 PM
Something else to consider: Whenever I have PeroPero open in another tab, especially after playing a dozen nGachas in that game, everything slows down, most noticably FKG. So I generally close PeroPero these days everytime after I'm done, it's just 2 clicks away to open in a new tab later anyway. Not sure if any other games cause similar issues.

Baelef
09-17-2016, 09:32 PM
Just scanned my PC for malwares.
Many is found and removed.
Currently testing if it works.
So far don't see any problems.
Hope it continues for eternity.