PDA

View Full Version : Kurito's Nest bugged?

Galleto
09-17-2015, 06:37 PM
One hour ago i get Nina from kurito's nest, so i go to check it and i dont have it anymore.
someone else had this problem?

ilesliex3
09-17-2015, 08:15 PM
either someone in your card deck since it wont go with recent, or you might have it bugged and you have to get it again

Morgoth
09-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Nina shows up last on my recently acquired list. I did have a problem with the gacha though. Used a card reveal and Hinako Toyoshima was there, but when I picked her the card had no picture, the name said Undefined and never really received the card. I was told by the support team not to worry, that they're aware of the issue and everyone would receive the cards they should've been given.

Azur
09-18-2015, 04:51 PM
Nina shows up last on my recently acquired list. I did have a problem with the gacha though. Used a card reveal and Hinako Toyoshima was there, but when I picked her the card had no picture, the name said Undefined and never really received the card. I was told by the support team not to worry, that they're aware of the issue and everyone would receive the cards they should've been given.

I had the same problem with getting Misaki Kuroyanagi yesterday on the exploration...
5 step up, i used the reveal and there was no picture on the card...

Galleto
09-19-2015, 05:25 PM
i got it again and appear

Hmm
09-19-2015, 11:39 PM
I had I similar situation, but like Morgoth mentioned mine was near the bottom of the list when sorted by recently.

zephusdragon
10-02-2015, 12:20 PM
I don't like "recently" as a sorter, it seems to always mess up for me. I stick to LV and new cards will always appear at the bottom of the list.