PDA

View Full Version : cant load the game in chrome

balrod
09-09-2016, 02:24 PM
since this morning, every time i load the game, it brings me back to the nutaku home page, same happened for peropero seduction, i cleared the cookies and cache from my browser, and peroper got fixed, but not the same luck for harem heroes, any known fix?

cheers

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 02:30 PM
since this morning, every time i load the game, it brings me back to the nutaku home page, same happened for peropero seduction, i cleared the cookies and cache from my browser, and peroper got fixed, but not the same luck for harem heroes, any known fix?

cheers

Just a question, going to: " http://www.nutaku.net/games/harem-heroes/play/ " sends you back to the main page of http://www.nutaku.net/games ?
Or does it send you to a red page with an error, or even a white page of chrome saying it can't connect?

Meiling
09-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Just able to log in myself. Was having that issue earlier also but just checked, working for me at the very least.

It sent me to the main page of nutaku when I had the issue like the game didn't exist.

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Just able to log in myself. Was having that issue earlier also but just checked, working for me at the very least.

It sent me to the main page of nutaku when I had the issue like the game didn't exist.

I had that issue couple hours ago and was for about 10 mins. I deleted the cookies & cache untill first launch of the PC. And I got a red screen error afterwards showing the nutaku.com and what I wanted to do.

balrod
09-09-2016, 02:48 PM
yes, basically it brings me to nutaku.net/home over and over again, without any kind of error message, works fine on any other browser ive tried

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 02:51 PM
yes, basically it brings me to nutaku.net/home over and over again, without any kind of error message, works fine on any other browser ive tried

Does it instantly direct you to it? Does the link above stay the same or something?

balrod
09-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Does it instantly direct you to it? Does the link above stay the same or something?

yes, as i said, it does it instantly, no error, no redirecting shenanigans, just loads the home page, ive tried your link too, and does the same

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 03:01 PM
yes, as i said, it does it instantly, no error, no redirecting shenanigans, just loads the home page, ive tried your link too, and does the same

Weird, wouldn't know

Kinkoid
09-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Which version of chrome are you using?
Have you installed the latest one? It's been released very recently.

I've tried with several other browsers (FF & Safari) through proxies... and all is fine... but several players have been reporting that issue so we need to seriously investigate, please give us details, screenshots, ips, etc etc.

Aymi
09-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Still not working with chrome

>> Version 53.0.2785.101 m

just updated it

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Still not working with chrome

>> Version 53.0.2785.101 m

just updated it

52.0.2743.116 Im old af then, mines workin perfectly xD

Kinkoid
09-09-2016, 04:30 PM
52.0.2743.116 Im old af then, mines workin perfectly xD

Ok I also had an older version, now just updated and it still works fine.

Maybe it's a matter of updates?

Aymi
09-09-2016, 04:40 PM
It works now after having cleaned cache and cookies.
And of course, updated to newest version.

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Which version of chrome are you using?
Have you installed the latest one? It's been released very recently.

I've tried with several other browsers (FF & Safari) through proxies... and all is fine... but several players have been reporting that issue so we need to seriously investigate, please give us details, screenshots, ips, etc etc.

chrome version: https://gyazo.com/ebb10bf97ec1fce05df27c8ef2fc61df

if you need any specific info, just ask for it

balrod
09-09-2016, 04:45 PM
that was me btw, i just updated to last version, and cleared cache and cookies, no luck for me

what i've noticed is, after clicking on the game (either external link or the home page icon) it redirects me to the "are you older than 18" page, and after clicking yes, it redirects me to the home page, hope that helps

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 07:11 AM
I have the same problem with chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m and can't start the game since over 24h.

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 07:15 AM
Ok I also had an older version, now just updated and it still works fine.

Maybe it's a matter of updates?

I updated to the lastest aswell, its playing perfectly fine

- - - Updated - - -

that was me btw, i just updated to last version, and cleared cache and cookies, no luck for me

what i've noticed is, after clicking on the game (either external link or the home page icon) it redirects me to the "are you older than 18" page, and after clicking yes, it redirects me to the home page, hope that helps

Try after clicking yes, logging into your account. That should help

balrod
09-10-2016, 10:05 AM
I updated to the lastest aswell, its playing perfectly fine

- - - Updated - - -

Try after clicking yes, logging into your account. That should help

im already logged in when the message shows off

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 10:07 AM
im already logged in when the message shows off

Thats weird, the message should only pop up when ur not logged in. And if it kicks you back while logged in, are you 18+ on your account?
I know these kind of things wont help probaly, however more info can't hurt.

balrod
09-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Thats weird, the message should only pop up when ur not logged in. And if it kicks you back while logged in, are you 18+ on your account?
I know these kind of things wont help probaly, however more info can't hurt.

logic says i should not be able to make an account if i dont agree im over 18, but ill check the config, maybe i can work something around

- - - Updated - - -

im glad to report the game suddenly works, literally i aint done anything new

Les
11-16-2017, 11:49 PM
I get the message Sorry, the loading didn't work. when running in Chrome with Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)
In the developer console it says
Error {error: "OAuth verification failed. (PC)", success: false} {"error":"OAuth verification failed. (PC)","success":false}
There dont seem to be any other obvious failures. This is after the login screen

KainBloodOmen
11-17-2017, 12:44 AM
I can't connect to.

Chrome is up to date and i clean the cache but always the "sorry......" :/

DrunkMonkGar
11-17-2017, 01:55 AM
They fixed it. I was able to access the game the proper way just now.

JessieChan
11-17-2017, 03:54 AM
Hello, dear all.
What happened yesterday was shocking for us, too. We did our best to get out of the fire and find a way to get back Harem Heroes on Nutaku's platform.
It's back now.
It's not only that! You know us, and you already know that we take responsibility for whatever happens - from our side, we are going to compensate all of you that purchased the monthly cards. Be sure.
Currently, our dev team is investigating the real reason for this shutdown. We are going to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Stay tuned.