PDA

View Full Version : World 4 is cuming

Aymi
09-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Or is it coming ? :p

Tomorrow, Monday 12th sept 2016 will be a very important day as our world of fantasy is about to expand. We will explore strange new worlds, new civilization girls, i mean, and goes where no one has gone before.

But for that, we need to prepare ourselves.

Don't forget your

Try not to cling too much to Bunny, or Agate, well even Juliette ...
well ok to any of the naughty girls in our harem as tomorrow we will need all of our "energy" to take the full measure of this new world.

To conclude, I wish you all good luck tomorrow and the days to come in your quest and a big thank you for BroyT and the team to entertain us with such a funny game.

Edit : World 4 is open. Check your last quest in world 3 Ninja village to move forward. Good luck and enjoy!

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 05:09 PM
world 4 is also advertised by the sponsor:
http://i.imgur.com/nYdI1UP.png

Shurato
09-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Yeah world 4 is coming, but unfortunately we had nothing to do with stamina.

maybe they would put tower of fame during this period to spend staminas points.

Flare53
09-12-2016, 03:28 AM
Does anyone have any clue what time the update will be comming today? im guessing it's going to come out around the same time tower of fame did.

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 03:32 AM
Does anyone have any clue what time the update will be comming today? im guessing it's going to come out around the same time tower of fame did.

No clue but all you can do is wait, somebody will post anyway as soon the update is live

Evilmind
09-12-2016, 04:11 AM
Nutaku is making a update in 3 hours for some games, maybe this one too :D

Kinkoid
09-12-2016, 04:34 AM
world 4 is also advertised by the sponsor:
http://i.imgur.com/nYdI1UP.png

ahah not sure it's related :)

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 04:43 AM
ahah not sure it's related :)

It's a nice coincidence :D

Aymi
09-12-2016, 08:03 AM
World 4 is open as of now!!

Check the last quest in world 3 (Ninja Village) in order to move forward.

Note: Try not to spoil people with the story as you unravel it. Use a spoiler tag so that anyone may be aware of what to expect.

Edit: Is there a way to post enlarged pic? Such as the one i added in my first post with the world 4 launch pic? Thanks.

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 10:18 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/12/mV8ALg.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/12/PA9lRrGI1.png
Can I have your shirt as souvnire, *Pulls off* *Goes in tunnel* *wears a random shirt again* like what xD

Aymi
09-12-2016, 01:16 PM
I just visited the update.
Spock is now one of my favorite. Can she be my Waifu :p ? Regine is also great as well as Noemy.

Thanks again for those awesome girls. Can't wait to get them now, even if it will take time :)

Meiling
09-12-2016, 03:46 PM
I still got some time until I'm out of the tunnel, can't wait.

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 03:51 PM
I still got some time until I'm out of the tunnel, can't wait.

If ya got time, check out the wiki update :p

Shurato
09-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Greetingz can you just confirm, if there are News items ?

I saw before the update one message Claim your reward at the end of world 3.

What reward ? Someone got some reward?

Meiling
09-12-2016, 10:14 PM
If ya got time, check out the wiki update :p

Aw, that makes me sad two of them are epic pachinko. I don't have the money to try those sadly, that sucks. I refuse to look at the other levels of how they look though, no spoilers for me.

Aymi
09-13-2016, 02:41 AM
Don't forget that the 2 girls who are now in pachinko only will be available through duel when world 5 will be released.

I am sad also since my favorite is Miss Spook, but it is a clever move for us. Considering how small and dedicated their team is, it is a sound way to raise some money if people want them asap.

By the way, i recommand this tehcnique if you consider to buy kobans to get them with pachinko:
- Wait till you get the girl from the world and the one from duel
- You should be with 14 girls by now
- Buy enough kobans to use the 10 games deal (900 kobans) because you have 1 one guaranteed
- Do it twice and bingo you now have 16 girls

I assume you cannot have twice the same girl in the pachinko of course.

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 04:22 AM
Greetingz can you just confirm, if there are News items ?

I saw before the update one message Claim your reward at the end of world 3.

What reward ? Someone got some reward?

Can't confirm that, haven't been explained that. The reward at claim of the last quest is just a ticket to w4