PDA

View Full Version : Sitting out Gambit

JSensei
09-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Did anyone else sit out that event? I logged in just to get a couple rewards and nabbed a few chests just to get the R and SR girls from silver and gold chests respectively, but I didn't even try to do that event.

So did anyone else skip it in protest?

Unregistered
09-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Not entirely, I did complete the 100 first stages because I wanted Yuki Asakura; but since I knew I wouldn't get all 200 I took it easy. Finished stage 100 with 11 hours left on the event.

Come on, 10-day Gambits are already PAIN - 6 days is simply nuts.

fromelette
09-13-2016, 06:41 PM
I was taking it easy until the last 2 days when I noticed I could get top 1000 even without any gacha featured cards (because I heavily disapprove such a small window for a gambit, which was even smaller due to a bug that affected the game for a few hours iirc) so I made an effort to get in close to the end and opened a bunch of boxes from a friend that needed it.

Meister
09-13-2016, 09:43 PM
I actually got all the new added girls from the N and R gachas and also the gambit except for the 50.1k med charts one. But I think people crammed on the last 2 days because I noticed that my ranking gradually went down, luckily I had spare pero shakes and opened alot of my friends pinks boxes and was able to get a firm hold on the 850th spot :D

Oh and I only have the 2 N booster cards since they didnt give any event tickets.

Drynix
09-16-2016, 12:28 PM
I for once actually completed it. But thats mostly because I just checked every now and then and wasted my stamina noticing I was insanly lucky. And by that I mean I had to redo like 10 stages tops. So yeah, I made it purely on luck.