PDA

View Full Version : Best Girls [Power Based]

CroFighter
09-13-2016, 03:44 PM
In short I wanted to ask you guys what do you think which girls are the most powerful? I currently have 8 girls in total and am lvl 21. I have:Bunny, Juliette, Princess Agate, Red Battler, Arcana, Jennie, Rumiko and Ankyo.
I went and summed up all the stats of each girl while they were all at lvl 15; Arcana and Rumiko are supperior by quite a bit from the other ''standard/non-drop'' girls, and at third place there are Jennie and Bunny with the same points. Anyway in short I guess it's silly to compare the standard girls you get from just doing the adventure with the ones that are dropped by any of the 3 Bosses. But still since i have only Arcana and Rumiko of the drop girls I would like to hear your what you others have to say (if you have any of the other girls).

Btw. My team is made up by Arcana, Rumiko and Jennie. =P

Aymi
09-13-2016, 03:59 PM
As a rule, i use the 3 best girls with the same sex skill as the judge.

In your example, Arcana is Hardcore, Rumiko is Know-how and Jennie is Charm.
Try for example, Bunny (Hardcore), Ankyo (Hardcore) and Arcana (Hardcore) with yourself as a Hardcore with items focused on hardcore. Your ego should be better.

Try to mix 3 girls with the same sex skills, i find it better. But, it is a point of view.