PDA

View Full Version : have 50 flower gems, go limted 1 or premium ?

alexkane
09-13-2016, 04:47 PM
so ive finally saved up 50 flower gems, should i go limited 1 or premium, which one is better or is it just my preference as to which of them I want to get ? thanks

Drip
09-13-2016, 04:58 PM
so ive finally saved up 50 flower gems, should i go limited 1 or premium, which one is better or is it just my preference as to which of them I want to get ? thanks
It's really upto your personal preference. Many people look up the future event gachas and save up their gems for a specific gacha, hoping they will pull a specific girl. Yes, hoping, since generally, expect to pull only 4-star girls, any higher is an extra..
Gladly, we have an event every 2 weeks, so there will always be a new girl for "free". And a bunch more flower gems for completing the maps.

http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91 lists *all* the FKG girls known so far. Click on the third box with a + sign in it to open the event list. Oldest event is at the bottom, future events at the top, and pick the girl you want to save up your shards for. Or just spend them on the premium one, if you're fine with about anything. Or see if there's a good flowergems-gacha during some weekend (quite often those can only be played with Nutaku gold though).

Unregistered
09-13-2016, 07:58 PM
I know I'm not the only one saving all my gacha rolls for ticket gachas. At least there you're guaranteed to get a 5*, and its 12 girls for the price of 11 (which is itself for the price of 10).

Zandel
09-14-2016, 12:02 AM
From what I have discovered, you get better luck with all Gatcha if you roll on them as close to when they were released as possible. Not sure why that is but it has been the case for me in my around 20 10+1 rolls and 12 or so single rolls. So based on that i'd wait till next tuesday for the next event and the new gatcha, but feel free to prove me wrong, you might get lucky.

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 06:11 PM

Flip a coin them decide :)
Get the one you want and don't look back :)

nip101
09-14-2016, 06:45 PM
I know I'm not the only one saving all my gacha rolls for ticket gachas. At least there you're guaranteed to get a 5*, and its 12 girls for the price of 11 (which is itself for the price of 10).

Yup this is what I do, best method for f2p imo.

Shurato
09-14-2016, 07:16 PM
My first time using 50 flowers gems, 5 * guaranteed gacha machine period

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/15/Xzw4Y.png

sharkboyxs
09-14-2016, 08:49 PM
wait, so if you use the 50 flower gems gacha(10+1) then you're guarranteed to receive at least 1 5 star knight?

Meister
09-14-2016, 09:17 PM
wait, so if you use the 50 flower gems gacha(10+1) then you're guarranteed to receive at least 1 5 star knight?

No. :D I did a 10+1 roll 2 days ago on limited, got 8 bronze and 3 silvers.

Shurato
09-14-2016, 10:18 PM

This was a event capaingn 11x gacha (10+1) that guaranteed one 5 * , the same event guaranteed a 4* from 1st draw using 5 flowers gems.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 12:26 AM

This is TICKET gacha only. Every so often they release a gacha that is in almost every respect a clone of the Premium gacha, but it also puts a ticket in your giftbox to redeem in a special gacha that only shows up when you possess a ticket. If you draw one time for 5 flower gems you get a ticket that can be redeemed for a random 4* girl. If you draw 10+1 for 50 flower gems you get a ticket to redeem for a random 5* girl.

Obviously, although it works out that it's the most cost efficient, you should only do the 5 gem draw if you don't care about 5* girls...but who would that be?

Stuff
09-20-2016, 01:43 AM
Yeah, I'd hold out for the next time they do the Ticket gacha. May be next month. If you save up another 50 (ie: 100) before then, go for it. If you say (what the heck," do a normal 10+1 pull and you wind up falling flat, you will not be pleased.

Shurato
09-24-2016, 05:24 PM
.Ticket Bonus gacha Banana Island FKG, Increased Drop rate for .

2* Hélia sunflower
5* Oxalis
2* Bistorta
5* Arthurium
3* Serrata Rosalba
5* LilY Rubellum
3* Hydrangea
5* Mountain Lily
3* Priscilla Gladiolus
5* Star liLy
3* kikyo Bellflower
5* German Iris
3* Nymphaea
5* Moonvine
3* Calystegia
5* Tachibana
3* Ipomea Nil
5* Water lily
4* Hibiscus
6* Ionocidium
4* Casablanca
6* Alpinia

Take a look at Wiki units to see details about type and others useful info.

Mystic
09-24-2016, 05:55 PM
.Ticket Bonus gacha Banana Island FKG, Increased Drop rate for .

2* Hélia sunflower
5* Oxalis
2* Bistorta
5* Arthurium
3* Serrata Rosalba
5* LilY Rubellum
3* Hydrangea
5* Mountain Lily
3* Priscilla Gladiolus
5* Star liLy
3* kikyo Bellflower
5* German Iris
3* Nymphaea
5* Moonvine
3* Calystegia
5* Tachibana
3* Ipomea Nil
5* Water lily
4* Hibiscus
6* Ionocidium
4* Casablanca
6* Alpinia

Take a look at Wiki units to see details about type and others useful info.

- Event golds (moonvine, tachibana, star lily, mountain lily), Ionocidium, Oxalis and the 2* units (wouldn't want those in the gacha)

Shurato
09-24-2016, 07:08 PM
- Event golds (moonvine, tachibana, star lily, mountain lily), Ionocidium, Oxalis and the 2* units (wouldn't want those in the gacha)

Now that you mentioned events golds. there was some Rainbow event?

Unfortunately I'm not playing this game from the beginning I lost these mentioned events.

Update

I saw the wiki, not yet. Hope they do some Kind 6* event later.

Unregistered
09-25-2016, 09:22 PM
As said, it depends on just what you want. Don't fret over the 6rs since they are so rare. Just try to get a good roster of 4+ that contains multiple girls of each weapon type. Even 3rd ranks can be a solid backbone for your army until you start getting the higher ranks.

Personally, I want Peach since that rocket hammer she has is so awesome.

Shurato
09-25-2016, 10:05 PM
Left to me 4 of 4 * to complete Silver. I have some 5 * . And one desire to receive one 6 * .

but I Know that is too much luck, if I got one using just 2 times 10+1 Draw. hope to got at 3rd try my next 10+1 draw.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 03:19 AM
Is the ticket gacha a once-a-month-only occurrence or something? If I only knew there would be a ticket gacha with increased drop % for Alpinia (been seriously wanting her). Got too excited rolling my first 11+1. Then this gacha came out the next day. Grrr oh well

IvanLedah21
09-26-2016, 07:55 AM
Is the ticket gacha a once-a-month-only occurrence or something? If I only knew there would be a ticket gacha with increased drop % for Alpinia (been seriously wanting her). Got too excited rolling my first 11+1. Then this gacha came out the next day. Grrr oh well

Valid point, but do note that highlighted units do NOT get "Rarity Chance UP" only "chance within that rarity UP"
In other words, to get Alpinia you would first have to hit that .5% (1/200) jackpot chance, THEN worry about whether it's Alpinia or another 6*
She was also a choice in a Guaranteed 6* deal a while back IIRC

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 12:37 PM
Valid point, but do note that highlighted units do NOT get "Rarity Chance UP" only "chance within that rarity UP"
In other words, to get Alpinia you would first have to hit that .5% (1/200) jackpot chance, THEN worry about whether it's Alpinia or another 6*

Yep, actually read that somewhere...

She was also a choice in a Guaranteed 6* deal a while back IIRC

Unfortunately a new player *sob*

Long shot, but I'm just hoping I can get 28 more FG by Friday to get the 10+1 roll (mis-type in previous post, should've been 10+1)

- - - Updated - - -

Also remember that any 'guaranteed 6*' is not going to be purchased with flower gems, but Nutaku gold only. So if you're waiting on FGs to roll (makes you a FTPer like me), you didn't miss anything.