PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Crystal questions

Unregistered
09-13-2016, 08:24 PM
Just pulled my 2nd Liana, and i've already got iris,camilla. Should I combine for -1 cost or go for the 400 crystals?

- - - Updated - - -

Had another question too - is the Dark Knight going to be rotated out, or can i just chill and get crystals slowly?

Eab1990
09-13-2016, 08:27 PM
Just get rid of the second Liana. You may want to get rid of the first Liana down the line too, if we get her event.

Dark Knight Danchou shouldn't be going anywhere. Ignore the timer on Nutaku's main page.

Timmy
09-14-2016, 12:22 AM
The timer is for buffs on item drops, I believe. Dark Knight seem to have been staying in rotation for RC since forever on DMM, and there's no reason to assume that he won't on Nutaku.

CR is ofc great, but I believe that using extremely rare units for it is a waste, especially when you consider that it's only first point that you will 100% drop and that's not much. Second CR is 50% and the next one is 25%, which is very unlikely going to take just one per reduction from you.

IvanLedah21
09-14-2016, 06:42 AM
The timer is for buffs on item drops, I believe. Dark Knight seem to have been staying in rotation for RC since forever on DMM, and there's no reason to assume that he won't on Nutaku.

CR is ofc great, but I believe that using extremely rare units for it is a waste, especially when you consider that it's only first point that you will 100% drop and that's not much. Second CR is 50% and the next one is 25%, which is very unlikely going to take just one per reduction from you.

Depends on the unit, IMO. For example, Liana is a black unit whose skill is niche, she obviously has better stats than Camilla but during skill Camilla should heal more and is thus better for burst healing (Liana's just removes status ailments), so I'd go for 400 RC there. OP units like Nanaly, Aisha and Minerva if you get a 2nd u might as well use it (if you don't have self-imposed limitations of using one copy of a unit in battle at a time; if you do, might as well CR/SU). Deine I'd SU/CR if you use your current one, trade in if you don't, her cost is way too high to ever use a 2nd one in the same battle.