PDA

View Full Version : Cactace gacha

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 04:38 AM
So it's 110k gold for Cactace and her bride version.
Who's doing it?

Myrdin
09-15-2016, 04:45 AM
Not 110K bruh... 11K.
Anyway thats way to much, no matter how much you like that bride version (still a 5*, and most likely you will have a looooooooong time till you upgrade her inventory/battle skill as I am not sure just how much of a limited version the brides are)

Lemia
09-15-2016, 04:49 AM
11k? lol not for an 5*

Port
09-15-2016, 04:57 AM
I was curious about how much it costed (how do people find out anyways?).

But cripes, 11k gold? With that dough (and a decent amount of patience) you could get 2 rainbows of mostly your choice, and a plausible chance of more golds (and maybe even more rainbows!). And you'd still have 1k left over.

You'd have to be really, really dedicated to Cactace to bother with this one. And you'd be 2-timing her with...herself?

Eab1990
09-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Yeah, the step gacha was already scummy as it was. Throwing a $50 charge for ONE gold on top of the $60 for ONE rainbow is stupid, no matter how much you like the bridal forms. I wouldn't even do...

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 05:07 AM
Who would go for the 60$ 6* only?

Drip
09-15-2016, 05:18 AM
Not 110K bruh... 11K.
Anyway thats way to much, no matter how much you like that bride version (still a 5*, and most likely you will have a looooooooong time till you upgrade her inventory/battle skill as I am not sure just how much of a limited version the brides are)
Only way I see her ever getting her inventory slots up, is if they repeat this gacha multiple times, or make the bride version a part of other gachas. So far, I haven't seen a thing for increasing inventory slots other than exclusive dress blooms for specific girls. And the current gacha can only be played once, so even if someone wanted to spend $440 on going through this gacha 4 times, he can't.
Is Cactace Bride stuck wearing only a ring forever?

But, seriously, the 11k N-Gold is over the top. For that kind of dough, I'd expect a girl to have at least 4 inventory slots and 4 skillslots (since for skill slots, the generic skill blooms do exist, so it is technically possible to max her)
I'd even go as far as to suggest making the 6k N-Gold step-up cards have 2 inventory slots and 2 skillslots by default.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 05:18 AM
Who would go for the 60$ 6* only?

$60 for a 5* and a 6* is pretty standard, so there's bound to be at least a few. Only really dedicated people are going to go the bonus step though, I assume.

Jinxer
09-15-2016, 05:42 AM
Even if they had campaign with 50 % off on gold, it'd would be a lot ...

Eab1990
09-15-2016, 05:42 AM
$60 for 1-2 golds and 1 rainbow was pushing it since, as crappy as my 11-rolls were (barring this latest one where I actually got Waterlily with my Hanamomo), it was still preferable for $50.

wesolegends
09-15-2016, 05:49 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im litterally dashing my debit card at screen, Im getting ripped off so hard but zero F**Ks are given

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im litterally dashing my debit card at screen, Im getting ripped off so hard but zero F**Ks are given

Ok so i just read that its 5000 for the bride version.... mmmmmmmmmm i think thats a tad much

Profile4
09-15-2016, 06:32 AM
I went through with it with much chagrin. I really didn't expect for the 6th pull to be more expensive than the 5th, but by that point I was already committed. Can't say that I'll go for this type of thing again though, way too expensive. At least make the alternate versions 6*s, no?

makinaz
09-15-2016, 06:53 AM
I went through with it with much chagrin. I really didn't expect for the 6th pull to be more expensive than the 5th, but by that point I was already committed. Can't say that I'll go for this type of thing again though, way too expensive. At least make the alternate versions 6*s, no?

She's gold in dmm along with Camelia as well.
Orchid will get upgraded to rainbow. In Nutaku's eyes, her gacha must be worth at least 15k gold.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 06:59 AM
The bride cactus may be expensive but her max stats are near identical to a 6*

wesolegends
09-15-2016, 07:11 AM
The bride cactus may be expensive but her max stats are near identical to a 6*

yes but we will also have to sell our soul to nutaku to be able to afford it

Eab1990
09-15-2016, 07:15 AM
We're going to have problems if the later 5* variants like apron Sakura or swimsuit Cattleya end up costing over $100 too.

A Time to Screw
09-15-2016, 07:16 AM
People who already have the original Cactace like me get shafted pretty hard in this deal, lol.

Maybe let me choose a different 6* if I already own Cactace.
Heck, I'd be willing to skip the Cactace step to just buy my way to Bridal Cactace. But nope Bonus step only.
This is silly. You'd think they understand that the people most willing to own Bridal Cactace are people who already own the original Cactace (likely by the previous Rainbow ticket deal she was involved in, or by just plain whaling). But naw, let's put her behind a massive paywall to milk those players just a bit more.

Now because a whole bunch of whales bought into the earlier step up deals, Nutaku thinks the whaling populace will eat all this overpriced shit up no prob.

And the sad thing is they're probably right.

Drip
09-15-2016, 07:23 AM
People who already have the original Cactace like me get shafted pretty hard in this deal, lol.

Maybe let me choose a different 6* if I already own Cactace.
Heck, I'd be willing to skip the Cactace step to just buy my way to Bridal Cactace. But nope Bonus step only.
This is silly. You'd think they understand that the people most willing to own Bridal Cactace are people who already own the original Cactace (likely by the previous Rainbow ticket deal she was involved in, or by just plain whaling). But naw, let's put her behind a massive paywall.

Now because a whole bunch of people bought into the earlier step up deals, Nutaku thinks the majority player populace will eat this overpriced shit up no prob.

And the sad thing is they're probably right.
I actually like the graphics for the old Cactace better than Bridal Cactace, so there's that as well. Still, I'm not buying into the 5th step guaranteed Cactace either, since I already have her, and $60 for an inventory slot and maybe a skill level is a little bit over the top.

makinaz
09-15-2016, 07:35 AM

"deal"

Lmfao!

IvanLedah21
09-15-2016, 07:39 AM
OK I'm a whale myself, I admit it. I've bought into every guaranteed 6* gacha, rolled 10+1 at least 8x, but even for ME (who doesn't have either Cactace) this is ridiculous. There is no freaking way I'll pay an extra $50 for a FIVE STAR (special edition or not, plus I'm not particularly fond of her personal features, since the new version is just an outfit swap). I'll likely go for the 6* but not paying $50 on top of the $60 to get the 6* just to get a LOWER CLASS version of the same 6*. quite possibly the worst move Nutaku's made with FKG Gacha. Even if she has 6* stats, unless she is literally a 6* in disguise (in other words, has stats, passives and a skill comparable to other 6*s) there's no way I'm dishing out an extra $50 for the same girl I just paid $60 for with a different outfit.

MiqDoloran
09-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Well, Nutaku obviously found their cash cow.

Eab1990
09-15-2016, 11:47 AM
Well, since the Discord chat is a lost cause (there are people who legitimately don't see an issue with this "deal" and even got offended that I attacked people for it), I'll ask people here to send PMs to Nameless and hope he can do something to cut the bullshit.

AT THE VERY LEAST, the bridal version shouldn't be locked behind the rainbow variant. Imagine having to buy a 6* Sakura or Hanamomo before getting their 5* variants, even if you already had them.

They could:
-make it the step 4 ($10, $20 total)
-switch step 5 and 6
-allow people to choose between versions if they don't want both

Regardless of what they pick, step-up is still a bad deal overall compared to the 11-roll, and the last two steps should definitely be dropped in price for that reason.

sniddy
09-15-2016, 12:28 PM
...hey I guess the whales keep the game running - I'm just using the 100g rolls as they reset as my - contribution

Will this bride/all brides forever be locked behind huge pay walls?

Drayvhen
09-15-2016, 01:03 PM
...hey I guess the whales keep the game running - I'm just using the 100g rolls as they reset as my - contribution

Will this bride/all brides forever be locked behind huge pay walls?

I'm pretty much doing the same, droping around 10$ a month. I dont mind special "deal" for a guarenteed girl as long as most of them end up available in the regular FG gacha. Kinda defeat the purpose of a waifu collecting game if you cant collect them. At least its not a pvp game where the best unit are only available with these kind of gacha (im looking at you Dragon Tactics Memories (RIP))

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 06:36 PM
At least its not a pvp game where the best unit are only available with these kind of gacha (im looking at you Dragon Tactics Memories (RIP))

Ah, poor DT:M and the lovely Diske. The 'everyone must pay to be competitive' thing is what killed that game...people weren't convinced to start paying, they were convinced to stop playing. A game that guild-intense can't survive on whales alone. I was alone in my guild for 80% of the game's life, and the odd thing was that I was still able to defeat a lot of the other guilds because they were solo-actives as well.

It's a shame...in my opinion DT:M had the best artwork of any Nutaku game. FKG comes close, but there are a couple of artists who don't do their H-scenes to the same level as the best ones.

wesolegends
09-16-2016, 03:53 PM
SO in my previous post i got a collective boner other this gacha, but every time i got to buy gold, I hesitate. Can i have your opinons on this. Is 6000 NG to get Cactus worth or no worth

IvanLedah21
09-16-2016, 04:26 PM
SO in my previous post i got a collective boner other this gacha, but every time i got to buy gold, I hesitate. Can i have your opinons on this. Is 6000 NG to get Cactus worth or no worth

15% Attack Up all squad members
30% Shine Crystal (for Solar Blast) drop rate Up

Skill deals 3.5x attack to a single enemy.

Up to you. I personally am a collector (not hardcore to the point where I'll spend thousands of dollars to get every rainbow, but whale enough to spend a hundred every month plus guaranteed 6* deals) so I'm going to go for it. The first ability is great, Evo not so much, skill is OK (more a fan of multi-target but oh well) but the Speed (695!) is great for a 6* (a lot of them have 450-550 speed, Alpinia being a clear exception especially with her Evo ability). If you're not a whale, I'd hold off and wait for the 10+1+ticket deals, since those are slightly cheaper (5k) and while you're not guaranteed a gold to go with the rainbow, the odds aren't too bad and you get more knights out of it total (though if you're loaded on 3*s that might not be appealing lol)

Drip
09-16-2016, 04:40 PM
You mean the "regular" 6* Cactace I guess? Well, if you can spare the money and really like her, then it's basically the same deal as obtaining her in a ticket-gacha, which is how I got her myself.

I wouldn't do that again for Cactace though, since for me she'd be a dupe for me, and merging the two cards for 1 jewelry slot and maybe an ability level just isn't worth that much to me.

As for her in-game value: her damage really relies on the ability triggering, her regular damage doesn't seem as massive as that of several other rainbow girls.
Her passives are okay:
15% ATK to all other squadmembers is one of the more common rainbow passives.
The increased shine crystal drop is a matter of personal preference. I use Lycocoryne as well, who has her damage increased upto 30% every time I use the blast (even if I use the blast in another squad, I tested this thoroughly), so to me a high crystal drop is useful. I know some people never use the blast though, so to them, the shine crystal drop is useless.

Overall: it's really your own decision..

Eab1990
09-16-2016, 04:43 PM
Ticket gacha is $10 cheaper than step-up gacha (that plus the fact that you get less girls makes it overpriced in my book), but for a rainbow you really want, $60 isn't a terrible price.

Just don't get the bridal version, it's far too expensive.

wesolegends
09-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Ticket gacha is $10 cheaper than step-up gacha (that plus the fact that you get less girls makes it overpriced in my book), but for a rainbow you really want, $60 isn't a terrible price.

Just don't get the bridal version, it's far too expensive.

Ill just pray i get the bride version when the event comes around( if they do that event) will have like 150 gems by the time that event comes around.

Myrdin
09-17-2016, 01:56 AM
A sound decision. Personally I think waiting for the actual event is the soundest option.

makinaz
09-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Not that I support this gacha in any way, but there's gonna be a ton of salty people when they roll 100 FG's and don't get Cactace/Camilla in a future gacha.

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 01:29 PM
I don't see how the results of spending flower gems is in any way related to a gacha which can only paid for by Nutaku gold. If they save their flower gems for the bride gacha and don't get a bride, that's just the breaks of being FTP. If, however, someone spends Nutaku gold on the bride gacha and doesn't get one, only then is it regrettable that they didn't take advantage of this guaranteed one.

Eab1990
09-17-2016, 06:39 PM
It's simple, really. I don't place a value of $110 on a single gold, and neither should anyone else, really (don't listen to dumbasses that say bride Cactus is $50, if there was a way to only get her without doing steps 1-5, this wouldn't be as big of an issue).

If you were going to roll more than $100 worth just to get her though, then yeah, you have no one to blame except yourself for passing up this offer, however much of a ripoff it is. Personally, whenever I roll that much, I widen my expectations.

Though given the state of things, if not for the spotlight, it'd be better to just wait for better offers to come down the line.

DrakenZero
09-17-2016, 09:39 PM
It's simple, really. I don't place a value of $110 on a single gold, and neither should anyone else, really (don't listen to dumbasses that say bride Cactus is $50, if there was a way to only get her without doing steps 1-5, this wouldn't be as big of an issue).

If you were going to roll more than $100 worth just to get her though, then yeah, you have no one to blame except yourself for passing up this offer, however much of a ripoff it is. Personally, whenever I roll that much, I widen my expectations.

Though given the state of things, if not for the spotlight, it'd be better to just wait for better offers to come down the line.

Saying its $110 for a 5* is also just as incorrect though. Its 110 for 1 5* (bride), 1 6*, 1-2 5*, 1-2 4*, 0-1 3*. =P

Also the $50 for Bride girl is more of an exclusivity argument. You wouldn't go on amazon and value each Prime member exclusive item +100 dollars to include the prime membership would ya?

Eab1990
09-17-2016, 09:48 PM
Saying its $110 for a 5* is also just as incorrect though. Its 110 for 1 5* (bride), 1 6*, 1-2 5*, 1-2 4*, 0-1 3*. =P

Also the $50 for Bride girl is more of an exclusivity argument. You wouldn't go on amazon and value each Prime member exclusive item +100 dollars to include the prime membership would ya?

The point is, it's more like a package deal that you may not necessarily want (especially for people who already bought Cactus in the first rainbow ticket gacha), so it's factually incorrect to say that the bride is only $50.

Businesses do this all the time, though they'll try to mislead you otherwise. It's not "$39.99/month for internet", it's "$39.99/month for internet, cable, and phone lines you may not use but tough shit, you're getting it even if you just want the internet."

Zandel
09-17-2016, 10:38 PM

You do realize that you can see the price of each step before you even start right? Just click on the 'Important' button and it tells you.

Gosara
09-18-2016, 09:58 PM
The point you are missing is, this gacha of Cactus 6* it was like Kerria 6* same spend and same benefits, there was a BONUS if you wanted of Cactus Bride, the keyword is IF, if you didn't want to spend on her that much you just wait for it in the 16th event and no big deal, you all doing to much blah blah blah and drowning in a glass of water. The event was made for Cactus 6* and as a bonus YOU COULD buy cactus bride if to expensive for anyone then just wait till they hit the gacha when all the brides arrives. So besides the bonus what difference was this guaranteed of cactus 6* than Kerria's?.

Besides people collecting 6*s by guaranteeds they spend on it because Cactus was not as regular seen as any other like FLower Peach and BB and those other 6*s and people still vote for them, so why dont you go yell at them in favor for the tons of people that actually own those 2 girls?
that what benefits would they get if they alrdy have them and so on??. Is simply people that we got Flower peach and BB we just simply pass in the gacha and don't go yell or cry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

The point is, it's more like a package deal that you may not necessarily want (especially for people who already bought Cactus in the first rainbow ticket gacha), so it's factually incorrect to say that the bride is only $50.

Businesses do this all the time, though they'll try to mislead you otherwise. It's not "$39.99/month for internet", it's "$39.99/month for internet, cable, and phone lines you may not use but tough shit, you're getting it even if you just want the internet."

Lets take here your example.. its 39.99/month for internet you say.... Lets suppose you dont want the Phone Lines but YOu do want Internet and Cable. So theres a package of 39.99$ for the 3 things, and separated the 2 you want are 45$ so what do you pick? Knowing you should pick the 45$ since you dont FKING Need the phone lines and since you don't need them you rather pay more. Then later when the package expires and you need a Phone line lets say you want it and you have to pay more? or wait for another package maybe not as excellent at first 1?

Is as simple as that some rather buy her like that now and dont fking waste gems to try to roll her later no big deal.

A Time to Screw
09-19-2016, 05:09 AM
...there was a BONUS if you wanted of Cactus Bride, the keyword is IF...

Yeah I totally get it.

Like when Triple A Game companies, like EA or Ubisoft, cut content that was supposed to be in the original game, and then sell it as preorder "bonuses"? Top dollar business model, rite?

Nutaku is in no way trying to exploit those with loose wallets into buying an overpriced, pre-order, early access package with $60 of filler content for a Bride Unit that's supposed to arrive eventually anyways.
They also don't mention on the ad that Bride Cactace isn't (supposed to be) a limited time unit and will (should) arrive eventually in premium gatcha. But EVERYONE who plays Nutaku FKG knows how the Japanese version works right? So it's not like Nutaku is purposefully withholding information to entice those less informed. Right?
If they don't inform themselves about how every bit of the game works, it's the customers fault, right?

It's not like they alienate any customers that already have 6* Cactace with this deal, catering to fresh spenders instead right?

Yeah, let's just all collectively bend over for Nutaku.

I can't wait till they host the Orchid Bride Step-Up gatcha, where you have to pay $50 for 5* Orchid first to get to 6* Bride Orchid.
IT'S A BONUS!

Eab1990
09-19-2016, 07:30 AM
We're not in chat, there's no reason for your grammar to be so fucking atrocious that it hurts to read.

Anyway, your logic is so full of holes that it'd be pointless for me to go through them all. As mentioned, this gacha hurts people who don't want and/or already have 6* Cactus, but still want 5* Cactus. It sets a dangerous trend for when later 5* variants get released. I don't want to have to double-dip on Sakura to get her apron counterpart, or Hanamomo for her June Bride.

Your logic is just as faulty as the argument that I'm somehow not allowed to blame you guys for indulging Nutaku into letting them rip you off, but you "blame" me for whaling FGs before the rainbow gachas began, which at the time *wasn't* a bad decision because rainbow gachas didn't start on DMM for another half year, and I wanted a rainbow like Sakura while the pool was still small.

IT'S A BONUS!

Whoa now, careful, you're laying on the sarcasm a little too thick for these guys. It's hard enough for them to fathom the idea that a 5* girl shouldn't be more valuable than a 6* girl.

IvanLedah21
09-19-2016, 07:46 AM
Gosara, you seem to be missing the point that those who already have Cactace (6*) and would like the new Cactace Bride are screwed because they have to pay $110 when $50 of that they don't need or want (6* Cactace duplicate, the equip slot and possible skill up are NOT worth $50 for most people). The new version is locked behind the 6*'s already sizable paywall. It would have been more reasonable to either:
1) have the two as separate gacha options (possibly via $50 11 + ticket instead of step-up), or
2) not even put the Bride version in gacha until their proper event time

Either of the above would result in a lot fewer pissed off people

Unregistered
09-19-2016, 07:55 AM
Nutaku FKG is building the image of a place to shell out huge chunks of money to get one girl.

Dmm FKG has already built the image of a place where every player is drowning in free stuff.

Hmmmmm.... What to choose....

Gosara
09-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Gosara, you seem to be missing the point that those who already have Cactace (6*) and would like the new Cactace Bride are screwed because they have to pay $110 when $50 of that they don't need or want (6* Cactace duplicate, the equip slot and possible skill up are NOT worth $50 for most people). The new version is locked behind the 6*'s already sizable paywall. It would have been more reasonable to either:
1) have the two as separate gacha options (possibly via $50 11 + ticket instead of step-up), or
2) not even put the Bride version in gacha until their proper event time

Either of the above would result in a lot fewer pissed off people

I think you are missing the Points and you are closed in denial let me point you out some.

1.- The gacha was for the 6* Cactus, SAME as it was as Kerria and any other before with the step up gacha format, AND as a BONUS you COULD get the bride version, WHICH will be released till event 16 in a gacha with the others.

2.- As i pointed out Cactus gacha like any other before if you HAVE it alrdy you just pass and wait for the next guaranteed, if you want BRIDE VERSIONS and don't want to do the step gacha of Cactus is simple YOU WAIT like normally all would for the event when they will be released, is so damn hard to understand that?.

Bride versions arrive till event 16. This was a BONUS IF YOU WANTED as an extra this guaranteed is not of BRide cactus (that was a BONUS) the guaranteed was the 6* version, and according to you people who got already cactus and passed and wants the bride wait for the event thats all, same as we all do when theres a guaranteed of a girl WE ALRDY GOT, as simple as that.

Eab1990
09-19-2016, 11:45 AM
The point is it's not a good deal. 2-3 months exclusivity isn't a reason to price gouge by doubling the price of the usual rainbow gacha, especially when said unit is weaker and supposed to be more common.

Stop saying it's okay for Nutaku to rip people off.

Seraphim
09-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Honestly, I had to do a double take when I looked at the Cactace Gacha bride's price. What have they been smoking!? That kind of price for a gold on top of having to get past the rainbow Cactace (as an owner of cactace already) is atrocious. Not touching this with a barge pole, and quite glad to see many of you agree with me.

Nutaku can't be allowed to think this type of rip is acceptable. Many excellent alternatives have already been suggested on this thread, and I support them wholeheartedly.

Myrdin
09-19-2016, 01:12 PM
Guys guys, come now, no need to be at each others throats. I can see what Gosara means, now that he explained it more properly.
Its a normal Step Up Gachar with 6* Cactus. AND if you want to, THEN and only then you go for the Bride version.
Rather than b*tchin and moanin about how the bride is locked behind a paywall, you should be thinking that you can get a 6* Cactus as a step up, and the Bride is only for those who have bunch of money and nothing else to throw it at.
If this was advertised differently like "Step up Gacha - Get your 6* Knight Cactus" with big letters and only once you get the step for her, you get an unlock for the bride - then I think lot of the negativity and hatred would not present.

Now that does not change nothing about the fact that the bride version by her lonesome costs 50 bucks, which jumps up the price of the whole thing by almost a half, BUT you do NOT have to go for her. If Cactus is all you want, you do NOT have to proceed to the last step to get the bride version.

I for one do not have Cactus, but since I dont really care for her that much as to buy her with money, this Gacha is as non-interesting to me as to those who actually own her. Its not like EVERYONE who doesnt have Cactus will jump automatically just to get her.
With that being said - 50 buck for a gold version is ridiculous. I am sure if it was like 20, they would see many more purchases. Again this is the payment strategy which I was talking about some time ago - Sometimes Less means more in the long run.

Eab1990
09-19-2016, 01:24 PM
Nah, you should've seen the shitstorm and subsequent excuses people pulled in the Discord chat the other day. Stuff like:

"It's only $50 for a gold!" (already explained that it's essentially $110 and the gold shouldn't be more expensive than the rainbow)

"I pay $300 in other Nutaku games, $110 is a bargain!" (I don't even know who in their right mind thought this was a legitimate excuse)

And then the whole thing about trying to reverse the argument on me by saying it was bad that I whaled prior to the rainbow gachas because I could've demanded better rates instead (the slice gacha was basically a one-time thing that I didn't even have good luck in, and it's unlikely that our rates would regularly be that much better than DMM's anyway).

So yeah, we've actually been at each other's throats for a few days already. And still no Nameless in sight to quell the complaints.

Unregistered
09-19-2016, 04:10 PM
Bride Cactace is not exclusive to this gacha right? How can she be obtained later? Will she just be added to the regular premium gacha pool?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently there's a 'bride event' or at least a 'bride gacha' where they'll be made available. Even Bride Cactace.

Gosara
09-19-2016, 04:12 PM
Bride Cactace is not exclusive to this gacha right? How can she be obtained later? Will she just be added to the regular premium gacha pool?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently there's a 'bride event' or at least a 'bride gacha' where they'll be made available. Even Bride Cactace.

Actually yes Cactus, Camellia and Orchid bride versions belongs to the event 16 so they will be in the gacha, right now we are in the event 11 i think so 5 more events. Thats why i said to many blah blah blah over a Bonus girl when she wasn't the main girl in the step up.

A Time to Screw
09-19-2016, 04:59 PM
Thats why i said to many blah blah blah over a Bonus girl when she wasn't the main girl in the step up.

Oh sure, it's not like Bride Cactace's artwork is displayed on the advertisement or anything as the main draw for this step-up gatcha. And it's not like Cactace herself was already in a previous rainbow ticket deal awhile back (she as, in case you can't detect sarcasm).

Face it, the Bride Cactace is as much of a "Bonus" as the meat in a Meat Bun.

Just eat the Bun. The meat is a bonus. Totally. We're just selling you the bun. The meat is a bonus topping, just pay twice the amount you'd usually pay for a meat bun.

Don't be fooled by Nutaku. This Step-Up had every intention of making Bride Cactace the main goddamn draw of the deal. Don't just eat up any "buzzword" Nutaku throws at you. Whether or not Bride Cactace is a "bonus" or not, this is a bad deal enough simply because it alienates a certain subset of customers who would otherwise want Bride Cactace, but are "unfortunate" enough to already own original Cactace. Don't they want more money?

Like I said, wait until the Orchid Bride Step-Up when they introduced 6* Bride Orchid as a $60 bonus only after spending $50 on buying the normal 5* Orchid. I'd like to see you justify Nutaku's actions then.

Gosara
09-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Dude is displayed because you CAN get her, but the main one is the 6* the other is a Bonus please read the IMPORTANT thing in there, Brides events are #16 you can get them there wasting 1000 gems if you want, yes Cactus was in previous pick girl guaranteed same as many others been repeated it doesnt mean a crap, If they put Orchid in that way is UP to anyone to spend if they want or like i said WAIT for the event, Nutaku is not forcing you a crap to pay for the game or something they just put OFFERS or STUFF and you know if its suits you or NOT. Unfortunate ones to have already a Cactus will wait for the Bride event you know? same as SOME OF US that we got already girls that still are going in the guaranteeds and we are not crying about it right?.

Unregistered
09-19-2016, 07:30 PM
Dude is displayed because you CAN get her, but the main one is the 6* the other is a Bonus please read the IMPORTANT thing in there

What's the first thing you think players will see? The pretty picture of the bride or a tiny little fine print button that says the same thing it always does?

They're advertising Bride Cactace because it's what they're hoping people will pay for. If Bride Cactace was a bonus as you said, they'd put at least a picture of the normal Cactace beside the Bride Cactace in the ad display

But no, only Bride Cactace is there. Further solidfying that 6* Cactace is just a stepping stone for the desperate.

Gosara
09-19-2016, 09:17 PM
What's the first thing you think players will see? The pretty picture of the bride or a tiny little fine print button that says the same thing it always does?

They're advertising Bride Cactace because it's what they're hoping people will pay for. If Bride Cactace was a bonus as you said, they'd put at least a picture of the normal Cactace beside the Bride Cactace in the ad display

But no, only Bride Cactace is there. Further solidfying that 6* Cactace is just a stepping stone for the desperate.

This is what people see when you open the game, also if you read the msgs that are moving at the bottom of the game, ALSO if you read in the Important Button right there. So please tell me what do you see, i see CLEARLY and READ CLEARLY is a Cactacea 6* WITH a Bonus if you want it, There is the proof of what i been saying.

So tell me my friend where is the missleading about this step up is clearly for the bride and only for the bride when it clearly says Cactacea 6* Also all the past step up gachas ends at step 5 this just got a Bonus if you wanted. But people just rages at everything without looking deep into all.r

A Time to Screw
09-19-2016, 09:38 PM
Attached pic is all I care to see when I see the gacha machine, which is the only ad that matters because that's what 99% of players will only care to see.

I think you need to accept that this gacha is universally shit. Let's be real, when you offer Bride Cactace as the last step-up of the deal, that's all people are gonna care about. And that's all Nutaku wants customers to care about. The 6* Cactace is just a way to milk more money outta gullible people.

You seem to like to dwell on the word "BONUS."
Remember it's just a word. If you keep taking everything at face value you'll never be able to read inbetween the lines and just get tricked. Nutaku calls it a Bonus, but it's the only part of the deal anyone cares about, because that's what Nutaku wants.

Gosara
09-19-2016, 09:56 PM
Even in your pics i see perfectly the word Bonus, the offer as i said is Bonus because is not that yet for this version to be out, is not forced like many said, many from us are waiting when all the brides are on gacha in the moment they should (event #16), is up to you if you buy it or not, im not saying if its cheap or expensive that also is up to the buyer what can afford and what can't. You guys doing a big mess over nothing, many just got the cactus 6* and stopped as everyone should others went for the Bride version because they wanted.

Some says are expensive some says they rather waste the 5k gold is up to them. But Nutaku aint forcing anyone to buy her, if you all are crying over all the steps to reach the bride is simple just wait like the rest will do when they are all in the gacha, also others crying because they got Cactus from first guaranteed.. Well that happens many got Hanamomo and Kerria before the guaranteeds of them too and noone did a big deal they just passed away and waited for the next. If you see an Offer theres just 2 options or buy or not buy and wait for the best that suits you . EaB been saying the 10+1 deal is better for him and i accept that for him maybe having those 11 girls are better than the 4 over here, for me nop since this you get or i had the luck to get the rainbow + 2 gold+ silver+ bronze and in the other form i just get to much bronzes on those pulls + the rainbow that i pick.

A Time to Screw
09-19-2016, 10:07 PM
Blah Blah Blah Bonus, they're not forcing you to buy her

Listen, this debate was never about how people should spend their money or that Nutaku is forcing people or what not. Of course people who don't want to buy it won't buy it, and vice versa, that much is obvious.

What we're supposed to be discussing here is reasons why this deal is crap and why we don't want Nutaku to do stuff like this anymore, which is what the majority of the playerbase agree to. Even you have admitted that plenty of people didn't want to buy the bonus gacha. Which begs the question, why did Nutaku make such a useless bonus deal that angered a majority of players?

This topic is relevant and important because it has implications towards Nutaku's future deals. For awhile now they've been ramping up the step-up gatchas, and there's a real risk the there will be more "early access" step-up bride deals where they further paywall special alternate versions of girls.
Why? For the sake of early access and to make a quick buck, which many consider a pointless rip off.

So once again, I'm curious as to why you think that this step-up gacha is a good deal worth every penny, and provide reason to back up why you feel that way. Help me understand Nutaku's mindset when they decided to paywall Bride Cactace early, and presented this step-up deal to the populace.

If you agree that this deal is actually bad though, then we've come to an understanding.

Or you can chose not to add anything to the discussion and continue to tell me that it's a bonus an that I should not buy it. I'm more than capable of not buying it though, thank you very much.

Gosara
09-20-2016, 02:00 AM
Is not just the early access the way i see it my friend, let me put you another example of how other people see this, if you want a girl nvm which one 6* or 5* you will roll for her right?, So lets say some people just do guaranteeds since the luck in the rolls is horrible in that way for 50$ you get a 6* you want and some extra girls, also some wants the brides, ill put you my example. I want the brides but i am so unlucky and i wont have 1k gems to roll till i get them thats for sure.. so is either buy gems for the 16 event when 64 gems are 50$ and is expensive as hell and is not a guaranteed you get something in return and even less guaranteeds that you get the girl you want. This way you get her. Im not saying is bad or good is just as it is like in any other business all put the offers and is up for the buyer if they do it or not. Thats how i see it, i just here saying this because theres some blaming that thanks to them nutaku will do this.. so Nutaku will do it if you buy it or not, they dont spend a single dime for doing this kind of stuff and theres always someone who will buy them and even if they dont and just stops at the 6* they still win, it will be worse for us if we try to get them at gacha since the $$ wasted to get them will be worst.. that I would wanted to be cheaper of course i would and i bet everyone would agree this.

A Time to Screw
09-20-2016, 06:28 AM
So what you're saying is there's no reason to put Bride Cactace behind normal 6* Cactace then and is merely there to bump the price up to $110 for desperate people who don't want to roll for her normally in the future.

I'm glad Gosara, that we came to the agreement that this deal is bad and Nutaku should never do something like this again.