PDA

View Full Version : New Serial Code

Unregistered
09-19-2016, 01:47 PM
At times I check in the office to see if they've released a new serial code...well, they have. It's for 3* Astra Galus. Go on and laugh...I did too. Now besides the fact that this was totally unnecessary because everybody has a pretty good chance of pulling her from the regular seed gacha at any time, I'm torn as to how we should respond to it. Do we bother hunting down the code and using it to encourage Nutaku to put out more codes in the future and just hope that the rewards get better, or do we refuse to acknowledge it in protest so that they get the message that codes for 3*s are a waste of their time and effort?

Honestly, I'd be fine doing either even though my younger accounts don't have her fully skilled yet. Heck, is it even worth talking about? I suppose the wiki ought to be updated to show that it exists, if nothing else.

Ramazan
09-19-2016, 03:45 PM
Yay extra 500 gold!

Wutan
09-19-2016, 04:59 PM
i mean the Rainbow Skillbloom was somewhat usefull but if all upcoming giveaways are like that one we are all doomed^^
Yeah its basically free stuff but atleast give us a 4* nutaku...

sniddy
09-21-2016, 12:52 AM
Leave it as bait for newbs instead of descending on mass and removing the codes like locusts? Assuming it's limed

Meister
09-21-2016, 01:48 AM
Maybe an alternate or bride version of astra? :D

On a serious note, like it would happen wahahahahahahaha! :cool:

sharkboyxs
09-21-2016, 02:02 AM
To hell with Astra galus, no1 wants her anyway even my new account already have her 5/5 skilled and 4 Eq. slots only from drawing seed gacha

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 09:30 AM
anyone have the serial code for 3* Astra Galus to share please?

Ramazan
09-24-2016, 12:35 PM

Dude, its really not worth the time.

Yoshire
09-26-2016, 01:32 PM
it's a incentive for new players I guess...
some guys prefer a red head with a stubborn attitude, others like nose bleed inducing poetry writing archer girls lol. ( which flower knight am I describing ? )
it's all about preference.

LZS
09-26-2016, 11:28 PM

I dont even touch the code. I got her from normal gacha draw twice already =w=

Drip
09-27-2016, 03:30 AM
it's a incentive for new players I guess...
some guys prefer a red head with a stubborn attitude, others like nose bleed inducing poetry writing archer girls lol. ( which flower knight am I describing ? )
it's all about preference.
Toad Lily! Loved her character quest! :D

Anyway, if I had a code, I'd totally give it to a new player, no reason to be a dick about it. For a new player, she is a decent unit.

Asia
10-18-2016, 03:17 AM
Anyway, if I had a code, I'd totally give it to a new player, no reason to be a dick about it. For a new player, she is a decent unit.[/QUOTE]

Here it is:
Go to http://contest.mmosite.com/index.php/activity/sendkey/flower_knight_girl_astra_galus_code_giveaway

Then:
Go to the giveaway page.
Click the "Get a Key" button.
Go back to the page and get your key.
If there are no keys left, check back occasionally as new keys may be added.