PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm very pissed now!!! Elite Guard...

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 05:12 AM
Where the hell does Elite Guard event go??? I'm always suck so much in Gambit and they are saying no Elite Guard for the second time... Haizzz...
With no Event Gacha card, I guess I'm out for this event, AGAIN...

Lone Crow
09-21-2016, 08:13 AM
I agree. I don't even like gambit and was looking forward to the elite guard, and now they just skip it? Why?

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 08:49 AM
I agree. I don't even like gambit and was looking forward to the elite guard, and now they just skip it? Why?

Don't say that EG event in Japan have die young like PeroColo. This 2 event can boost your SED better than anything else.

LLLL
09-21-2016, 09:54 AM
does that mean there will no longer be EG events?

vklvodoi
09-21-2016, 10:12 AM
No EG mean they don't want us to refill the Peronamin we spent on the last Gambit. Very nice try to milk out all the namins we saved and forced us to buy some just to finish the event...

LLLL
09-21-2016, 11:02 AM
No EG mean they don't want us to refill the Peronamin we spent on the last Gambit. Very nice try to milk out all the namins we saved and forced us to buy some just to finish the event...

if this gambit will be the same as gambit 10 then you will not need to use namins. if you have descent stamina and a lot of active friends you can finish it using pero shakes.

Lone Crow
09-21-2016, 11:53 AM
yes, it is quite easy if your active with the pinks, but gambit is just so repetitive and time consuming. I guess I won't bother to go for the 300k this time.

chillinfar
09-21-2016, 06:26 PM
"game balance". I knew it.

Just i want it isn't short as last one, but my bad feelings are always right.

Drynix
09-22-2016, 03:48 AM
Maybe the other gambit was kinda a mistake due to the short time we had to complete it, now we get a proper gambit and after that we get a new EG? I do hope so, since these gambits suck and I spent all my luck on the previous one. :P

LLLL
09-22-2016, 04:09 AM
phase 2 is shorter than phase 1!!!!!!! nutaku what are you thinking?!!!

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Maybe the other gambit was kinda a mistake due to the short time we had to complete it, now we get a proper gambit and after that we get a new EG? I do hope so, since these gambits suck and I spent all my luck on the previous one. :P

Except this gambit is a short one also.

Lone Crow
09-22-2016, 11:25 AM
phase 2 is shorter than phase 1!!!!!!! nutaku what are you thinking?!!!

they want to make phase 1 more appealing so people start using more e-gacha tickets and other stuff on it. Only, they did it at the expense of phase 2. Perhaps they are running it again to test the fine-tuning before implementing something similar on EG.

chillinfar
09-22-2016, 11:43 AM

Second time isn't a mistake. I hope next EG doesn't be short, but it points to cut time of events.

- - - Updated - - -

they want to make phase 1 more appealing so people start using more e-gacha tickets and other stuff on it. Only, they did it at the expense of phase 2. Perhaps they are running it again to test the fine-tuning before implementing something similar on EG.
better could be only 1 phase for the time and drop both alpha and beta at once.

LLLL
09-22-2016, 12:29 PM

if thats what they are trying to do then its not gonna work because at this point the majority of PPS players know that its always better to save e-gacha tickets and shakes during phase 1 and use them in phase 2. and i hope they keep EG the way it is now

- - - Updated - - -

Second time isn't a mistake. I hope next EG doesn't be short, but it points to cut time of events.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope next EG doesn't be short, but it points to cut time of events.

i hope there will be a next EG event.

Lone Crow
09-22-2016, 02:54 PM
if thats what they are trying to do then its not gonna work because at this point the majority of PPS players know that its always better to save e-gacha tickets and shakes during phase 1 and use them in phase 2. and i hope they keep EG the way it is now

- - - Updated - - -

i hope there will be a next EG event.

they changed the pink cases so they became alot more valuable with the full stamina replenish with pero shake. After that, they reduced the window for when most players use them up, phase 2. The players who farm pinks are the ones who are going to be the most hungry for top rankings, but with pero shakes they are suddenly going to have excess stamina, since the burgers aren't nearly enough to keep up. So either they have to use up lots of puddings, or start spreading the usage over phase 1.

Last gambit I had alot of trouble burning through my namins, I even started attacking gold attache girl when I didn't have enough focus to make her flee. Event then I didn't make it through even half my stash, so how am I supposed to make it in only 3 days?

They shortened the total amount of time for gambit, which in my mind shows that it is better earnings they are after, not improved gaming experience. It seems like it didn't quite go according to plan since they are breaking schedule to redo the gambit. This is just speculation, but it certainly seems like they are experimenting.

LLLL
09-22-2016, 05:21 PM
They shortened the total amount of time for gambit, which in my mind shows that it is better earnings they are after, not improved gaming experience. It seems like it didn't quite go according to plan since they are breaking schedule to redo the gambit. This is just speculation, but it certainly seems like they are experimenting.
100% agree

- - - Updated - - -

they changed the pink cases so they became alot more valuable with the full stamina replenish with pero shake. After that, they reduced the window for when most players use them up, phase 2. The players who farm pinks are the ones who are going to be the most hungry for top rankings, but with pero shakes they are suddenly going to have excess stamina, since the burgers aren't nearly enough to keep up. So either they have to use up lots of puddings, or start spreading the usage over phase 1.

Last gambit I had alot of trouble burning through my namins, I even started attacking gold attache girl when I didn't have enough focus to make her flee. Event then I didn't make it through even half my stash, so how am I supposed to make it in only 3 days?

farming pinks is how you get the most out of gambit whether or not you are aiming for top ranks. i personally dont use puddings during gambit at all. i also dont seduce every single boss that i encounter (2-3 focus bosses ) because if i do i will run out of burgers and a lot of my cases wont get opened.

chillinfar
09-23-2016, 12:55 PM

Silver boxes are nerfed, peroglasses only from golden boxes, also nerfed with trend to drop only pero.

nip101
09-23-2016, 01:06 PM
Silver boxes are nerfed, peroglasses only from golden boxes, also nerfed with trend to drop only pero.

glasses are in silvers still.

LLLL
09-23-2016, 01:18 PM

silver boxes do drop glasses but thats super rare. also golden boxes nerfed both this gambit and the previous one, they no longer drop x3 half puddings/namins ( i could be wrong but i havent seen one yet ).

vklvodoi
09-23-2016, 11:43 PM
i have unlocked the ex lv, so if i lv the silver box's girl to lv 100 by R-wild card, can i still get her when i open silver box? I don't want to get her anymore, silver box have so much more thing to get than a R-girl

chillinfar
09-24-2016, 10:22 AM
They stop to appear after lvl 100, i maxed cards to get stuff instead.

Biodeamon
09-24-2016, 02:41 PM
Devs can giveth and can taketh away. Remember that.