PDA

View Full Version : Gold Crystals

slyyr
09-26-2016, 08:46 PM
We have a gold crystal event happening. I can't find any information about them so I want to clarify some stuff.

Gold Crystals are basically like an item farm event. But you don't automatically get the unit at the end, you have to buy them from the Marketplace. True?

How long does the current unit stay in the Marketplace? Do they only rotate when new gold crystal events happen?

How good are gold crystal units compared to DC, event units and premium units?

YoxalLoyal
09-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Those yellow crystals are called revival crystals which are used to buy the revived unit at the trading post.

The revival event itself usually lasts for one week and the units stay for an extra one week before or after the revival. Well, the revived unit will be in the trading post whenever their revival event is up, so I guess you could call it a rotation.

As mentioned above, those units are old event units. Meaning you can get units like Anya, Karma, Metus, and other star trial and item collection units. In other words, some are good and some are not worth it. Anya is definitely worth it because black princess and 2-block.

slyyr
09-26-2016, 10:01 PM
So try get 500 crystals if I can this time - gotcha!

How are the other 3 units up for grabs this time? Worth getting if I can't get 500 or better off saving my crystals for next time?

YoxalLoyal
09-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Aria - Good gold soldier with global ATK boost as AW passive. Also easier to mincost than Katie depending how much you invest on her in this revival. She will be useful for maps that require early deployment and UP generation.
Echidna - dragon shaman that works similar to a bishop. Her S.AW turns her into a pure healer with increase defence. I don't use this class much, so I can't tell you anymore than that.
Time fairy - a must since she is required to "CC" Dorania. If you get more in the future (since you can only get one per revival event), she is useful for a guaranteed CR. Veterans suggests you use her on premium blacks who need one more CR for mincost.
Dorania - Anya's sealed form. You need this and time fairy to get Anya, so 800 RCs actually.

slyyr
09-27-2016, 10:12 AM
Sounds like my best move is to get as many RCs as I can then decide near the end. At minimum I should be able to get the Time Fairy.

Looks like I'll be pushing for better stamp card this week and farming the 12 stam.