PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Gacha #4: Dianthus, Cherry, Daisy

Eab1990
09-29-2016, 05:37 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169038937245876224/230991285203369986/Interstitial_banner_2.png

Good thing I already have Daisy, or this would've been a painful decision to make.

I'd still pick Daisy over Dianthus, but I'd definitely regret missing out on her.

Daisy a cutest/lewdest

ZeroZet
09-29-2016, 05:47 AM
^ This. Thanks RNG I already have Daisy (greatest waifu), so I can use this opportunity to get Dianthus
...or Cherry? Her debuff ability sounds pretty darn useful... But so does Dianthys's healing... Gah, I want em allllll!!!111 :D :o

Wutan
09-29-2016, 05:57 AM
Unfortunately i have to spend Money this time for my Waifu Dianthus.

noheart09
09-29-2016, 06:03 AM
Unfortunately i have to spend Money this time for my Waifu Dianthus.

see? i know it isnt free but good things may(sometimes)happen,so always be positive =D
i shall take her too since she is my type too(for now) =)

Myrdin
09-29-2016, 06:09 AM
Huu... I would be hard pressed to choose. Dianthius has amazing artwork, and pretty solid abilities. She is a slice though which I dont really need that much in my main party.
Daisy has great statline and her abilities are also pretty good. And she is a pierce, which I have someone to be swapped for.
Well, nothing of it matters unless I can somehow get my gold purchase through heh.

Wutan
09-29-2016, 06:09 AM
see? i know it isnt free but good things may(sometimes)happen,so always be positive =D
i shall take her too since she is my type too(for now) =)

Yeah you are right. It's not free but i get a 6* Swordmaster and that's what i am looking for. Japanese Iris+Dianthus = 12-5 is a Cake Walk xd

I hope you get your Lupine soon enough. I wish FKG has a Trade Option...

noheart09
09-29-2016, 06:18 AM
Yeah you are right. It's not free but i get a 6* Swordmaster and that's what i am looking for. Japanese Iris+Dianthus = 12-5 is a Cake Walk xd

I hope you get your Lupine soon enough. I wish FKG has a Trade Option...

yeah that would be pretty nice,but it wouldnt give me the same satisfaction of obtaining my waifu through many hardships.
well ,lets say i am an "odd" one :P
man you touched my soul with your solidarity <3

Myrdin
09-29-2016, 07:01 AM
What a shitty roll that was.... ugh, They should not include 3* into gacha that is purchased by Nutaku gold...
Well at least got myself another 6* but sigh... Doesnt feel that good as when you manage to pull it out.

smr
09-29-2016, 07:04 AM
German Iris from the 11 draw roll, and I picked Cherry for her debuff ability and she has a Bloomed form which will come in due time. I already own Dianthus and Daisy will have to wait some other time

Wutan
09-29-2016, 07:24 AM
yeah that would be pretty nice,but it wouldnt give me the same satisfaction of obtaining my waifu through many hardships.
well ,lets say i am an "odd" one :P
man you touched my soul with your solidarity <3

Hey np. i understand that there is more satisfaction by obtaining your waifu through pulls rather than Money purchase.
But if your luck Fails lets hope they make a 5* Special Gacha for Lupine for 15-20 bucks or something. I don't know... how much are 5* worth moneywise?

Edit: Got Scarlet Tulip from the 10+1. Its also a new 5* for me. But her Speed sucks...

noheart09
09-29-2016, 07:40 AM
Hey np. i understand that there is more satisfaction by obtaining your waifu through pulls rather than Money purchase.
But if your luck Fails lets hope they make a 5* Special Gacha for Lupine for 15-20 bucks or something. I don't know... how much are 5* worth moneywise?

Edit: Got Scarlet Tulip from the 10+1. Its also a new 5* for me. But her Speed sucks...

nah they will never do something like that,BUT i am sure there will be a gatcha like the one for banana island and ti will be blossom hill or other countries and THAT will be where i shall bet my ultimate luck and challenge the rng god himself to a bloody duel and achieve victory muahahahahahahah

she has very good def when maxed and good dmg too(already got her on my squad 2 gatchas ago)

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 07:44 AM
As a 2-week-old player with only 2 5* and 4 4* (normal gacha isn't even kind to me), I'll be glad to have any of these rainbows. Beggars can't be choosers anyway :P

Now if I could only get 24 more FG to be able to draw 11 (exhausted most of my FG sources already sigh)...

Eab1990
09-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Scarlet Tulip also has stupidly high skill proc rate, comparable to a rainbow. That's about all she's good for though.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 07:45 AM
EDIT: Welp. Nevermind. Didn't read the in-game description

PhalzyrD
09-29-2016, 08:15 AM
Now if I could only get 24 more FG to be able to draw 11 (exhausted most of my FG sources already sigh)...
You can't use Flower gems for this pull... the 1-time only tab costs nutaku gold

noheart09
09-29-2016, 09:32 AM

i made my bet and finally luck smiled upon me:well,not what i wanted but i got peach and rubellum(+ violette and bianca) from the pull and then my lovely dianthus :3 (first time i get 2 golds on a pull) and do you know what that means? it is party(and manyus)time XDDDDD

Ramazan
09-29-2016, 09:34 AM
Dunno how were they able to make that voice of daisy's but they did a really gj :D i guess other two are skippable, not a big loss.

noheart09
09-29-2016, 09:45 AM
just to ask but in the gatcha,when you press the spend 100 nutaku gold for 1 pull,you get a 5 stars knight or you just get a random one(3-4-5 stars knight)?

Wutan
09-29-2016, 09:50 AM
gz sometimes you have to intimidate the RNG God to get good pulls it seems xd. I like Peach very much. Has Overall good stats, a nice passive and her Battle Quotes are hillarious. Rubellums Skill description is wrong here so i am not sure how good she is. i don't have her myself.

My best pull was maybe 2-3 weeks ago. Got Japanese Iris, Queen of the Night and Flowering Peach from that Pull. After i saw the Pot turned to Rainbow i have lost my mind because usually my Luck sucks in Video Games. Yeah i desperately need Red Manyus and Red Dragons now. For Water Lily and for Dianthus...

- - - Updated - - -

About the 100 Gold Button:

it's random. Got 3* 3 times in a row. Not worth in my opinion^^

Eab1990
09-29-2016, 09:54 AM
My first (and currently only) non-guaranteed rainbow roll was Alpinia from doing the 100 gold roll on Kerria's spotlight.

But yeah, normally it's crap, since standard gacha rates apply.

Dunno how were they able to make that voice of daisy's but they did a really gj :D i guess other two are skippable, not a big loss.

DAISY GA HASHIRU
WARAU
KOROBU

noheart09
09-29-2016, 09:56 AM
gz sometimes you have to intimidate the RNG God to get good pulls it seems xd. I like Peach very much. Has Overall good stats, a nice passive and her Battle Quotes are hillarious. Rubellums Skill description is wrong here so i am not sure how good she is. i don't have her myself.

My best pull was maybe 2-3 weeks ago. Got Japanese Iris, Queen of the Night and Flowering Peach from that Pull. After i saw the Pot turned to Rainbow i have lost my mind because usually my Luck sucks in Video Games. Yeah i desperately need Red Manyus and Red Dragons now. For Water Lily and for Dianthus...

- - - Updated - - -

man,that isnt luck at all,you hacked the system or you just made a giant offering to rng god right ? tell me your secret skills and together we shall defeat the rng god for good,free the comunity from his cruel rule and claim every thing he has stolen from us since now ;)

i used the 100 nutaku gold and i got daliha(my third most wanted waifu)so today i feast all night XDDDDD

Eab1990
09-29-2016, 09:59 AM
Whoops, missed this.

Lily Rubellum gets a massive buff later (along with some of the other early 5* girls). IIRC, her skill multiplier becomes even better than Hanamomo/Flowering Peach.

Wutan
09-29-2016, 10:13 AM
@noheart09

Trust me if i have such Secret Skills i would share those skills with you all. Everyone should get at least one rainbow;D
i am jealous right now xd. I love Dahlia as well. Gorgerous Artwork, good Passive and Speed.

@Eab1990

Is there some Tierlist for FGK you know? That would be n1.

noheart09
09-29-2016, 10:16 AM
@noheart09

Trust me if i have such Secret Skills i would share those skills with you all. Everyone should become at least one rainbow;D
i am jealous right now xd. I love Dahlia as well. Gorgerous Artwork, good Passive and Speed.

@Eab1990

forgive my rude curiosity but are you german?

Eab1990
09-29-2016, 10:18 AM
@Eab1990

There was one for rainbows, but it was posted over a week ago, so I can't search for it at work right now.

Off-hand, most of our current rainbows are in the D-tier, because the later rainbows all have multi-target skills. Cherry is the obvious exception due to her debuff passive being amazing in the endgame maps.

Currently, only Sakura and Mei rose to A-tier, because they get the 1.2x skill boost passive when bloomed. I imagine they'll rebalance the other rainbows when they get their bloomed forms too.

Wutan
09-29-2016, 10:37 AM
@noheart09 Yes i am german. I can't hide behind my bad English anymore xd
Everyone should get... not become. Stupid mistake^^

Where are you from?

@Eab1990

Yes i have read this Thread too. There was a Youtube Video about that Debuff Team you mentioned. It was quite impressive.

noheart09
09-29-2016, 10:50 AM
@noheart09 Yes i am german. I can't hide behind my bad English anymore xd
Everyone should get... not become. Stupid mistake^^

Where are you from?

@Eab1990

Yes i have read this Thread too. There was a Youtube Video about that Debuff Team you mentioned. It was quite impressive.

ah that explains why i am getting along so well with you: all deutsch people i talk to are so well mannered and dont worry your english is almost flawless ^^.
i am from italy,nice to meet you =D

IvanLedah21
09-29-2016, 10:56 AM
About the 100 Gold Button:

If the 100 Gold draw was repeatable, it would actually be more efficient by far than buying FGs and doing 10+1s.
10,000 N-Gold = 142 FGs (just shy of 3 10+1s, but let's call it 3 anyways) = 33 summons for 10k
33 x 100 = 3300

You could do 3x as many summons that way, hence why it is not spammable.

Wutan
09-29-2016, 11:06 AM
hello from Germany to Italy;D

Trust me not all People from Germany are well mannered. But the Majority of us... i hope xd.
i love Italy. Your Country has the best Food in the world in my opinion. A few years ago i was at Lago di Garda and have eaten the best Vitello Tonnato in my entire life;D

PSthebest
09-29-2016, 11:19 AM
There was one for rainbows, but it was posted over a week ago, so I can't search for it at work right now.

Off-hand, most of our current rainbows are in the D-tier, because the later rainbows all have multi-target skills. Cherry is the obvious exception due to her debuff passive being amazing in the endgame maps.

Currently, only Sakura and Mei rose to A-tier, because they get the 1.2x skill boost passive when bloomed. I imagine they'll rebalance the other rainbows when they get their bloomed forms too.

Excuse me, but what is this bloomed form? Is it like a second evolution?

Eab1990
09-29-2016, 12:11 PM
Excuse me, but what is this bloomed form? Is it like a second evolution?

Yes.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed

noheart09
09-29-2016, 12:24 PM
hello from Germany to Italy;D

Trust me not all People from Germany are well mannered. But the Majority of us... i hope xd.
i love Italy. Your Country has the best Food in the world in my opinion. A few years ago i was at Lago di Garda and have eaten the best Vitello Tonnato in my entire life;D

ahahahahhaha,i am pleased to see you enjoyed our cooking and you saw our greatest lake in the north too,hope you paid a visit to gardaland(amusement park) too XDDDDD.

yeah i know not everyone can be the same,but so far i met only kind deutsch people(must be my luck).i am a guy(23) of the north(aosta-Tal) and you my new friend?

Wutan
09-29-2016, 12:55 PM
ahahahahhaha,i am pleased to see you enjoyed our cooking and you saw our greatest lake in the north too,hope you paid a visit to gardaland(amusement park) too XDDDDD.

yeah i know not everyone can be the same,but so far i met only kind deutsch people(must be my luck).i am a guy(23) of the north(aosta-Tal) and you my new friend?

i paid a visit to Caneva Aquapark in Lazise sul Garda. The greatest Aquapark i have ever visited yet. I am also a guy (27) from Palatinate in Germany. Palatinate is famous for Whine here in Germany. It's funny cause we are considered the Toscana from Germany;D

May i send you an Ally Request? I don't know if my Squad is a big help for you but if you wish i could swap Lupine into my Helper Squad. I am considering that anyway xd

noheart09
09-29-2016, 01:10 PM
i paid a visit to Caneva Aquapark in Lazise sul Garda. The greatest Aquapark i have ever visited yet. I am also a guy (27) from Palatinate in Germany. Palatinate is famous for Whine here in Germany. It's funny cause we are considered the Toscana from Germany;D

May i send you an Ally Request? I don't know if my Squad is a big help for you but if you wish i could swap Lupine into my Helper Squad. I am considering that anyway xd

if you consider me worthy enough to be in your ally list then pls do so,ah so considerate but dont do it thx : i have to own her myself,or it wont be the same.
ah yeah nice aquapark indeed,lol ahahahahah i like whine but i dont drink(well sometimes just a bit of red) any kind of alchool(had personal problems with alchool,not complicate ones, and i decided to stop it) .

Wutan
09-29-2016, 01:26 PM
if you consider me worthy enough to be in your ally list then pls do so,ah so considerate but dont do it thx : i have to own her myself,or it wont be the same.
ah yeah nice aquapark indeed,lol ahahahahah i like whine but i dont drink(well sometimes just a bit of red) any kind of alchool(had personal problems with alchool,not complicate ones, and i decided to stop it) .

i don't drink that much either. Sometimes for Special occasions. Ok then i will swap out Peach for Dianthus as soon as she is strong enough. Do you send me your FGK ID via PM? You could also send me a Request if you want. Btw my plan is to make an Ally List only containing People from this Forum. Most of the People in this Forum are quite n1 from my experience and they know what they are doing (No Raid Boss Nuking etc.)

Myrdin
09-29-2016, 01:32 PM
Allright allright ! Get a room you two :D

Now back to the topic - I wonder what decides which girls are picked for these Gachas. Darn I want my Dogwood and yet all sort of girls are getting picked up but her.

noheart09
09-29-2016, 01:38 PM
i don't drink that much either. Sometimes for Special occasions. Ok then i will swap out Peach for Dianthus as soon as she is strong enough. Do you send me your FGK ID via PM? You could also send me a Request if you want. Btw my plan is to make an Ally List only containing People from this Forum. Most of the People in this Forum are quite n1 from my experience and they know what they are doing (No Raid Boss Nuking etc.)

well,i have a pair of glasses and still i noticed only now your fkg id,but shhhhh noone heard anything ;) .
i see,i am trying to create teams based on different kind of tactics to clean stages faster: for example, my first team is still incomplete,but i am trying to make it with knights with the counterattack skill,as for the second one it is based on the mass-destruction and battle skill spam(cattleya,cymby,cyranthus,violet and lechenaultia but i will replace her with dianthus).my third one is based on the lifesteal skills and speed(but this too is incomplete for now) and the last one is just made of others 5 stars. i am trying to figure out the best tactics for all 4 team and i am already preparing for the whaleship event(that should be next year on january or february).

yeah sorry myrdin,i shall return to the main topic from now on ^^

sniddy
09-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Little tempted for daisy...but....$50

From the talk about planning for events...how can you barring things like this and how much diffrence will 1 girl really make?

noheart09
09-29-2016, 02:08 PM

From the talk about planning for events...how can you barring things like this and how much diffrence will 1 girl really make?

sometimes it can make quite a difference,for stats or skills that far outclass other knights

Ancarius
09-29-2016, 03:19 PM

Considering that everything right now is pretty damm easy, you never need them. They are strong and make your other 4 members even stronger due to their party buffs.
You can also get more from the 11 Roll itself, don't forget that.

IvanLedah21
09-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Well, i got Dianthus for 6* and my 11 roll got me Leucocoryne and (sorry Noheart09) Lupine, 3 new girls with 5k gold, not bad. Plus, now I have 2 girls with Edelweiss' effect (I missed her event) which makes me even happier! =D

Eab1990
09-29-2016, 04:51 PM
I got another dupe Chocolate Cosmos. Oh well.

noheart09
09-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Well, i got Dianthus for 6* and my 11 roll got me Leucocoryne and (sorry Noheart09) Lupine, 3 new girls with 5k gold, not bad. Plus, now I have 2 girls with Edelweiss' effect (I missed her event) which makes me even happier! =D

dont worry,i will curse you,only for 1 day or 2 ^^.

Myrdin
09-30-2016, 01:22 AM
Lucky you... All I got were bunch of 3* and 3 dupe 4*.... That roll was as bad as it gets. Not even a single Gold pull...

fghk0
10-01-2016, 08:21 PM
The same ... also deceived the 4 * ... but I chose Dianthus,

Because his skill is to respond favorability up to 20%

And his lovely face :)

moarsi
10-01-2016, 08:27 PM
I should've known that Dianthus was a trap all along! Alright, English lesson fghk0, for girls you use "her" not "his" ;)

fghk0
10-01-2016, 10:28 PM
I should've known that Dianthus was a trap all along! Alright, English lesson fghk0, for girls you use "her" not "his" ;)

YES! ha ha ha ha Mistakes :p :p :p

This is indeed a trap ! :○

Ramazan
10-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Wuuuut... Didnt know they would include traps lmao.

Nitewolf
10-02-2016, 07:15 AM
Lucky you... All I got were bunch of 3* and 3 dupe 4*.... That roll was as bad as it gets. Not even a single Gold pull...

My 10+1 all 3* draw with the guaranteed 5* ticket being a dupe wants to have a word with you.

Myrdin
10-02-2016, 07:30 AM
My 10+1 all 3* draw with the guaranteed 5* ticket being a dupe wants to have a word with you.

Considering my 5* ticket was a dupe as well, rather than a word I guess we whould get a beer or two while complaining about the unfairness of the Universe :D

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Wuuuut... Didnt know they would include traps lmao.

I would hope they learned their lesson after Legend of Valkyrie.

Nitewolf
10-03-2016, 06:06 AM
Considering my 5* ticket was a dupe as well, rather than a word I guess we whould get a beer or two while complaining about the unfairness of the Universe :D

Sounds about right ;)

Bluebell
10-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Gah! I'm torn between Dianthus and Cherry.

Cherry for how cuuute her chibi/SD(whatever the small version of them are called) looks :3
Dianthus for her cool + useful heal mechanic.

Wish I were rich :'(

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 11:55 AM
i cant choose to between that two, because Cherry gets the bloomed version later and the heal on Dianthus

Eab1990
10-03-2016, 12:17 PM
If you're considering Dianthus just for her heal, you may as well just wait for Edelweiss revival, since Lavender's revival is set to come out soon.

(the correct answer is still Daisy anyway)

Wutan
10-03-2016, 12:26 PM
i cant choose to between that two, because Cherry gets the bloomed version later and the heal on Dianthus

Considering every Girl should get the Blooming Version later just pick the one you like the most and fits in your Squad. But i am curious, are the current 6* outclassed by the later ones? Cause i have seen the 6* Maple and she has superior stats to almost every 6* Girl right now oo (Bwt i love her Artwork and her Special).

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 12:59 PM
got my Dianthus and as bonus Waterlili :)

Seraphim
10-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Went for Cherry, the looks are just too kawaii :3

Distortedrealms
10-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Yep going for Cherry too. Dianthus was my original pick but that would be my fourth red 6* and after maxing out Black baccara, Kerria, and working on Alpinia I need to switch it up.

IvanLedah21
10-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Yep going for Cherry too. Dianthus was my original pick but that would be my fourth red 6* and after maxing out Black baccara, Kerria, and working on Alpinia I need to switch it up.

Lol I picked Dianthus despite having BB, Kerria, Alpinia and Fritillaria for red 6*s. I have Cactace and FP for Blue, Anemone and Mei for Yellow and Sakura for Purple, so I would have preferred a purple option lol. That said, Dianthus is most my type of look than Daisy or Cherry, plus her heal ability is nice (with Leucocoryne, Dianthus, TL and Japanese Iris I have a lot of anti-pest abilities, and I hear Edelweiss revival isn't far off so that's even more pest control ^.^)

Distortedrealms
10-04-2016, 01:52 PM
We are in the same boat, I have 3 reds, soon to be 3 blues, 1 purple, and 1 yellow. I could go for Daisy for the yellow but...eh.

Eab1990
10-04-2016, 02:20 PM
I have two reds (Alpinia/Dianthus), two blues (Dendrobium/Hanamomo), one yellow (Daisy), and one purple (Sakura).

Bluebell
10-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Cherry is mine :3 <3
Too kawaii to pass up!