PDA

View Full Version : (Event) Drops of Desire Glittering in the Sun

Wutan
10-04-2016, 08:11 AM
New Event... Let's discuss :)

Myrdin
10-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Not much to discuss about this one really. After the RNG hell, the fact that this event is a collection one makes it so much easier for those who just want the Girl, rather than 3* all maps for those gems (ofc all of us want those gems, but with the event set up as is a lot of the pressure from maxing out the girl is gone - thank God for that).

The girl herself though is a cute one, and has an adorable art design. Eager to get her I am :3

noheart09
10-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Not much to discuss about this one really. After the RNG hell, the fact that this event is a collection one makes it so much easier for those who just want the Girl, rather than 3* all maps for those gems (ofc all of us want those gems, but with the event set up as is a lot of the pressure from maxing out the girl is gone - thank God for that).

The girl herself though is a cute one, and has an adorable art design. Eager to get her I am :3
i like dipladenia's art too and i like the new stage background too

Wutan
10-04-2016, 08:21 AM

Yeah it's like the Southern Cross one. I enjoyed that Event too.
For 3* the Maps. The only one left for me is ?-4. Looks like Lilac is a big Help in this Event too.

nikonana
10-04-2016, 08:26 AM
Oh great, another yandere to deal with. Hope this event girl will get along with Lavender + Convallaria.

Those spider webs are quite annoying, time to set my helper squad with Lilac

MachThreeSlug
10-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Oh great, another yandere to deal with. Hope this event girl will get along with Lavender + Convallaria.

Those spider webs are quite annoying, time to set my helper squad with Lilac

It's probably because I'm not to far into the story part of the event so far but she seemed less yandere and more has a strong thirst for man. At least, that's what I've taken from it so far.

nazrin992
10-04-2016, 08:37 AM
I want Justicia.

Bless me, RNGod. Bless with single pull.

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Just a small reminder:
Please remember to not kill the Raid Boss so soon. Give a chance for other people to attack the boss so that they can get some of points too! If you cannot calculate the damage against the boss, just create a squad with a single two-star unit...and tap it! :) Though if you see the Raid Boss with an hour or less remaining, please just eliminate it!

MeaK
10-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Is the new background for the dialogues/cinematics missing? They're supposed to be at a beach but all I'm seeing is the flower knight barracks.

smr
10-04-2016, 10:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RluppNo.png

stop nuking the raid bosses please.

Wutan
10-04-2016, 10:34 AM

omg that's a nuke if i have ever seen one...
Poor Raidboss with odd Name :(

Corintis
10-04-2016, 10:48 AM
I sure screwed up my plans. I forgot to snag Bloom Dragons for Calla in advance, so now I'm wasting all the stamina I was saving for this event while I pray to get JUST A SINGLE DRAGON OTL.

..........lemme leech off your guys' raid bosses plz.

Myrdin
10-04-2016, 11:08 AM
The thing is, huge majority of the player base is most likely not part of this forum, and as such, these people do not know lot of the stuff that should be known - like not nuking bosses.
I remember how I used to nuke bosses, since I was used to the fact from MMORPGs that BOSS = Destroy as fast as possible. Usually that is the correct mindset, however in this game particular you want to let other people take pokes at it, so everyone can share those seeds.
And thats something most of the players most likely dont understand (again I was there too so I get it).... my guess is most of them dont even know there is a FKG forum established :/

Wutan
10-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Ok does anyone have some tips how to 3* ?-4 ???
i want to finish it quickly...it is staring at me and is intimidating me :rolleyes:

Distortedrealms
10-04-2016, 12:45 PM
That top RNG node in ?-4 is not liking me. Eight tries and not one girl goes down towards the enemy, just around them. Bright side, It gives a good amount of gold.

Corintis
10-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Atm, I'm running ?-4 with 3 up top and 2 down below, leaving the center open.

I'm making certain my speedy Lilac squad up top moves second to deal with the spider webs. Then, I'm choosing slow helpers to run the bottom path, or fast one to run the top.

Edit: Yay! One try!

IvanLedah21
10-04-2016, 01:18 PM
The thing is, huge majority of the player base is most likely not part of this forum, and as such, these people do not know lot of the stuff that should be known - like not nuking bosses.
I remember how I used to nuke bosses, since I was used to the fact from MMORPGs that BOSS = Destroy as fast as possible. Usually that is the correct mindset, however in this game particular you want to let other people take pokes at it, so everyone can share those seeds.
And thats something most of the players most likely dont understand (again I was there too so I get it).... my guess is most of them dont even know there is a FKG forum established :/

And this is why I favor forum dwellers for my FL. I pretty much kick any blatant nuker that's not a forum dweller instantly (I often have 1-3 people waiting to join my FL lol), because chances are decent they don't know any better. Forum dwellers generally it's a mis-click/preferences reset and thus a one-time thing.

Wutan
10-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Atm, I'm running ?-4 with 3 up top and 2 down below, leaving the center open.

I'm making certain my speedy Lilac squad up top moves second to deal with the spider webs. Then, I'm choosing slow helpers to run the bottom path, or fast one to run the top.

Edit: Yay! One try!

Thank you.

Second try. N1 and simple Event so far :D

Haters
10-04-2016, 02:25 PM

Was it his raid boss ? If that was his RB, it doesn't have any problem for him to nuke that one, if it wasn't, you should ask him if he did it on purpose or he did it by mistake before kick him out of friend list ( forgot to switch the squad ? ). Because I always nuke mine, and poke on other people RB. The more you nuke, the more RB for you to summon ( for event only ).

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 03:12 PM
just kicked 2 people out of FL for nuking my boss in the first 3 minutes.

I think it's pretty simple, if boss <30 minutes: nuke it to hell.
heck, I won't even be bothered if it's <60 minutes because people get antsy about it escaping.

but I'm not gonna ask every person whether or not it was an accident, especially with a full FL. if it's that big a deal, it's not difficult to add them back to the FL

besides, if I want my RB nuked instantly, I'll let the public participate and not just the FL.

as stated by others, I'm only going to worry about the RB I generate and whether or not my FL is able to tag it.
RB spawned by other people can just be tagged and forgotten. there isn't a lot of point nitpicking on other peoples' business.

Eab1990
10-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Even 60 minutes seems too long. 90 minutes seems more reasonable. By that point, the person who spawned the raid boss probably could've gotten another already.

HakuYowane
10-04-2016, 05:09 PM
Remember that this new event girl will pretty much replace lilac or be your "2nd" lilac pretty much, good alternative for orchid aswell.

marcouspolous
10-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Would somebody mind to add me to complete my FL? I am gonna spam this event until my girl is maxed :o, even getting bosses just for the discovery reward

I am 20/25 atm, dunno if I can expand it

Wutan
10-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Would somebody mind to add me to complete my FL? I am gonna spam this event until my girl is maxed :o, even getting bosses just for the discovery reward

I am 20/25 atm, dunno if I can expand it

I have send you a request. You can add me if you want.

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Fun event. Did like collecting things from killing bosses compared to grinding for papers or medals. Don't mind the nukers. It's a fierce challenging yet satisfying competition. Sometimes, things are dead.

Drip
10-04-2016, 06:53 PM
Remember that this new event girl will pretty much replace lilac or be your "2nd" lilac pretty much, good alternative for orchid aswell.
Not entirely: Lilac keeps normalized speed on whirlwind nodes as well, which will always be useful when there's a lot of those and you don't want your team to get too fast without nerfing it down to 250 speed.

Corintis
10-04-2016, 07:05 PM
It'll also be yellow/purple manyu day, so I wouldn't really mind doing a couple of runs to level her up.
Oh gawddammit, you're right. Some reason I thought it was Yellow Dragon day, so I was getting excited about power boosting Dipladenia up to Lv70 :eek:

Guess I'll dump my stamina to produce Raids for you gais.........

Balkri
10-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Ok let see if i get this right.
The 20, 40 and 80 stamina cost missions spawn bosses. All the bosses are Gyrappys (red caterpillar things).
Everyone that participate in killing the boss get the same amount of Corals depending of the boss lv (?).

Someone know how much coral you get for each boss?

By the way, I'm currently "farming" the 40 stamina mission (the 80 is to much for my teams), so if someone whant to add me as ally my ID is 900895765 ;)

smr
10-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Was it his raid boss ? If that was his RB, it doesn't have any problem for him to nuke that one, if it wasn't, you should ask him if he did it on purpose or he did it by mistake before kick him out of friend list ( forgot to switch the squad ? ). Because I always nuke mine, and poke on other people RB. The more you nuke, the more RB for you to summon ( for event only ).

it was obviously my raid boss, otherwise I wouldnt have shared it here. You can also tell he isnt in my friend list as theres a request option.

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 07:59 PM
from doing the 80 stamina map, I've been getting around lvl 60ish bosses. and then I seem to get 20 - 30 coral for discovery and something like 60 - 80 for participation.

some people are spawning lvl 70s, so obviously you'll get more for hitting those.

nazrin992
10-04-2016, 08:00 PM
The 20, 40 and 80 stamina cost missions spawn bosses. All the bosses are Gyrappys (red caterpillar things).
Everyone that participate in killing the boss get the same amount of Corals depending of the boss lv (?).

By the way, I'm currently "farming" the 40 stamina mission (the 80 is to much for my teams), so if someone whant to add me as ally my ID is 900895765 ;)

Generally, the higher the Boss level, the more Corals you will get. With little bonus being added if it's your boss as well.

Drip
10-04-2016, 08:07 PM

If you see a high level boss spawned by someone else, just hit it with a really weak unit. Most people on these forums have a unit with only one single lvl 1 girl for that specific purpose: to poke a boss, but not kill it. Maybe if there's only half an hour left on it or if it's a very hard boss with several million hit point, then try an attack with a "full team"to at least reduce its health. Otherwise, just poke it once. No matter how hard or how often you his a boss, the rewards stay the exact same.

LZS
10-04-2016, 08:15 PM
aw man, my 3 other team are still not strong enough for higher lv event quest +_+
the event kinda hard for 2 weeks old player like me =.='

nazrin992
10-04-2016, 08:21 PM
aw man, my 3 other team are still not strong enough for higher lv event quest +_+

Well, you are a new player after all. Generally, you want to have at least one powerful Friend for a helper squad to at least clear the quests.

If you want to 3* a quest though, get your teams stronger by manyuus and gift and equipments.

HakuYowane
10-04-2016, 11:05 PM

PM me with your friend code (ID code) so i can free up a space for you.

Unregistered
10-05-2016, 01:02 AM

lucky for you, the amount of damage potential you get from this event has nothing to do with how many stars you're getting on the levels. all you have to do to succeed at this event, is tag as many of the event raid bosses that people spawn as you can. (the red caterpillars)

these will drop only event currency (not equipment seeds), and you get to go to the exchange portion of the shop and buy the event girl, her 3 extra equipment slots, and 4 extra skill level-ups for her.

getting 3stars in the levels just gets you some nice flower gems, affection exp items, and a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

technically you could ignore the event maps altogether and just focus on lvling up through the normal campaign maps, all the while tagging everyone's raid bosses. and you would still achieve all the event rewards

things to consider

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/gIerrwR.png

http://i.imgur.com/mSRmfRD.png

"zomg lvl 77 raid boss tiem to nuke it kek"

"omg hurry up n keel it so I can gets the most corals"

http://i.imgur.com/JZspbHr.png

"zomg noobs nvm ill just nuke it some moar"

LZS
10-05-2016, 01:12 AM
has anyone experiencing long loading issues like me?
elsewhere run normally except the new event battle map.

i even tried to clear my cache, reboot my net, etc.

Mystic
10-05-2016, 01:34 AM
For fast sparkly corals, continue running the event and get raid bosses. Either participate in these or if a higher level boss is available attack that. Since the participation reward is static depending on the raid boss level, it wouldn't matter how much damage you dealt. Continue pumping out bosses even if you don't participate in them as you do get a discovery reward as the provider of the boss. Do note that you should be careful pumping out bosses as you don't want to end up in a situation where you have full raid points with no stamina.

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 01:56 AM
I liked the music :)
So far event was good, its the type of event we all like anyway :p

LZS
10-05-2016, 02:36 AM
lucky for you, the amount of damage potential you get from this event has nothing to do with how many stars you're getting on the levels. all you have to do to succeed at this event, is tag as many of the event raid bosses that people spawn as you can. (the red caterpillars)

these will drop only event currency (not equipment seeds), and you get to go to the exchange portion of the shop and buy the event girl, her 3 extra equipment slots, and 4 extra skill level-ups for her.

getting 3stars in the levels just gets you some nice flower gems, affection exp items, and a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

technically you could ignore the event maps altogether and just focus on lvling up through the normal campaign maps, all the while tagging everyone's raid bosses. and you would still achieve all the event rewards

things to consider

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/gIerrwR.png

http://i.imgur.com/mSRmfRD.png

"zomg lvl 77 raid boss tiem to nuke it kek"

"omg hurry up n keel it so I can gets the most corals"

http://i.imgur.com/JZspbHr.png

"zomg noobs nvm ill just nuke it some moar"

i wont nuke other player's raid boss unless been told to

Zandel
10-05-2016, 02:51 AM
Just as annoying as nukers are these idiots doing less than 50k damage.... if you are going to hit a boss that the owner needs dead within minutes hit it strong enough to count. Event bosses should never last for longer than 20 minutes. If they do you are doing something wrong and wasting time... I hate when my bosses last forever in these events because I can't run the 80 stam event again till it dies.

LZS
10-05-2016, 03:03 AM
Just as annoying as nukers are these idiots doing less than 50k damage.... if you are going to hit a boss that the owner needs dead within minutes hit it strong enough to count. Event bosses should never last for longer than 20 minutes. If they do you are doing something wrong and wasting time... I hate when my bosses last forever in these events because I can't run the 80 stam event again till it dies.

if u really wanted ur event bosses die faster, just share it with public instead of ally. :D
id be happy to joins in too XD

Meister
10-05-2016, 03:25 AM

Share it on public. There, problem solved :D

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 04:20 AM
Yeah it gets insta-eaten by people like cannibals.
Thanks to that one fucking rng node on 40 stam map im currently "farming" it...

Drip
10-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Share it on public. There, problem solved :D
That's what I do with all my bosses except for seed bearers. People on my friends list aren't all online at the same time, so these "easy" bosses I just share to everyone and they're generally dead before I cleared the map again. Basically, I always use the unit with only a single lvl 1 girl against raidbosses, and never switch it around. Only after an update I sometimes make a mistake and use a bigger unit that might nuke a boss.

So, my own bosses only cost me 1 raidpoint, and I deal them very little damage. There's always a nuker in the public.
Other peoples bosses, I use that very same weak unit. If it's a friends' boss, then it's the friends' decision when it should die. If it's not a friends' boss, then there will be a nuker soon enough after I hit it anyway.
Only when a friends' boss is going below ~30 minutes on the countdown timer will I consider nuking it, the friend might've gone to sleep or something. Sometimes even then, I'll wait till it drops down to 5 minutes.

Next phase might have superbosses though, it's something to keep an eye out for, since those require full damage from each and every participant. Preferably even strong (3-raidpoint) attacks. But, their rewards are worth the raidpoint use.

Wutan
10-05-2016, 06:31 AM
That's what I do with all my bosses except for seed bearers. People on my friends list aren't all online at the same time, so these "easy" bosses I just share to everyone and they're generally dead before I cleared the map again. Basically, I always use the unit with only a single lvl 1 girl against raidbosses, and never switch it around. Only after an update I sometimes make a mistake and use a bigger unit that might nuke a boss.

So, my own bosses only cost me 1 raidpoint, and I deal them very little damage. There's always a nuker in the public.
Other peoples bosses, I use that very same weak unit. If it's a friends' boss, then it's the friends' decision when it should die. If it's not a friends' boss, then there will be a nuker soon enough after I hit it anyway.
Only when a friends' boss is going below ~30 minutes on the countdown timer will I consider nuking it, the friend might've gone to sleep or something. Sometimes even then, I'll wait till it drops down to 5 minutes.

Next phase might have superbosses though, it's something to keep an eye out for, since those require full damage from each and every participant. Preferably even strong (3-raidpoint) attacks. But, their rewards are worth the raidpoint use.

Finally Cyrtanthus and Scarlet Tulips Second Abilities are usefull ;)

LZS
10-05-2016, 06:47 AM

but but, i never seen ur raid bosses tho ' 3'

Drip
10-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Finally Cyrtanthus and Scarlet Tulips Second Abilities are usefull ;)
Hypericum too, and I'm pretty sure there's a few more ;)

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 07:46 AM

Sakura has +30% to RB for all squad members. If Superbosses are indeed in Phase 2, I'll be using Team 1 (with 9 leveled rainbows including Sakura) for sure ; )

Also, agree with Drip on regular RB philosophy. If it's Friend's RB, it's up to them. Public, someone's going to nuke it anyways, I only nuke if they're under the 30 minute mark (and let's face it, in events like this that RARELY happens). If your RBs are up too long, share them with public and they'll be gone within 30 minutes easily. Them nuke-lovers that reject that KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!! (aka, visit us on forums) ; )

Meister
10-05-2016, 08:13 AM

Count Tachibana too :D

renchon
10-05-2016, 09:32 AM
add me please (i'm 14/23)

fate
10-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Cyrtanthus too

Soltrec
10-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Is it just me or is the event boss getting nuked hard this time around? It's dying in half a minute. HALF a minute. That's pretty depressing...

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Is it just me or is the event boss getting nuked hard this time around? It's dying in half a minute. HALF a minute. That's pretty depressing...

Zandel's post explains this. In this case, some people WANT them to die ASAP because then they can spawn more quickly. A lot of people who haven't 3*'d all the maps don't want to waste potential RB spawns (if you have a RB spawned already, you can't spawn another and spawning + hitting them is the whole point of the event).

Well, that and all the ignorant masses and their nuke loving ; )

Meister
10-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Zandel's post explains this. In this case, some people WANT them to die ASAP because then they can spawn more quickly. A lot of people who haven't 3*'d all the maps don't want to waste potential RB spawns (if you have a RB spawned already, you can't spawn another and spawning + hitting them is the whole point of the event).

Well, that and all the ignorant masses and their nuke loving ; )

Not to be a douchebag or anything, but I find Zandel's post very conflicting. He gets annoyed with nukers then gets pissed off with pokers/taggers. As much as I hate to admit it, there is little to no common ground with this kind of event unless you have a well organized FL that can cater to your whim. And that being said, getting that kind of FL is kinda hard since there is no in-game chat. The best option you have is to not take random invites and only get people you can contact for your FL or just kill your RB yourself so you wont get pissed. As for me, I just poke my RB then share it on public. I get my loot, they get their loot. That's the idea anyway, sharing. It's just a matter of how fast can you click before a nuker arrives. :D

And my somewhat wall of text ends :D

fate
10-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Sometime I really want someone to nuke my boss. Like after 1h30min and the boss HP was still 90%. I ended up having to use 1 raid point to nuke it

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 02:14 PM
What I basically do is this:
Recent spawn: poke it
<30 minutes: Nuke it
~90 minutes left, Boss still has 90+%: Use my team of only 3 rainbows to take off 40-60%

Obviously Super-bosses I'd always nuke and SB I always poke.

Zerana
10-05-2016, 02:57 PM
So, I was about to use a Skillbloom on Dipladenia and it didn't say that the skill upgrade was guaranteed, or that it was even going to happen. On the last events like this it always said that the skill level was going to go up. This has me rather worried..probably for nothing, but I still got all concerned. Has anyone else noticed this?

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/05/bxyB4dJFg.jpg

I didn't use my skillbloom yet, didn't want to use it and it get wasted.

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Listen to this man!!
http://i.hizliresim.com/ZYaZnZ.jpg

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 04:04 PM
So, I was about to use a Skillbloom on Dipladenia and it didn't say that the skill upgrade was guaranteed, or that it was even going to happen. On the last events like this it always said that the skill level was going to go up. This has me rather worried..probably for nothing, but I still got all concerned. Has anyone else noticed this?

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/05/bxyB4dJFg.jpg

I didn't use my skillbloom yet, didn't want to use it and it get wasted.

My suggestion: Submit a ticket before you use it, just in case. Don't want to depend on Nutaku giving compensation (which for FKG they tend to do, just weeks later) if it IS bugged.

Wutan
10-05-2016, 04:16 PM
My suggestion: Submit a ticket before you use it, just in case. Don't want to depend on Nutaku giving compensation (which for FKG they tend to do, just weeks later) if it IS bugged.

Yes i have noticed it as well. I think i will not use it yet...

Soltrec
10-05-2016, 04:44 PM
I've used two skill blooms already and they worked both times. Either I'm lucky or it's just a text bug or something.

Zandel
10-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Ok, so I can confirm that Skill Blooms are working as intended at least for me.

As for Raid Bosses I should explain where I'm coming from. I'm Australian and sharing to public is my only option if I ever want a RB to die. I get annoyed by the fact that people in Public are only poking event bosses with a 2* and I often end up losing bosses because of this. It's a timezone thing I know but I can't play when you yanks are awake more often than not.

Raine
10-05-2016, 05:06 PM

Popup message with my 4th and last skillbloom:
http://i.imgur.com/aParw2q.jpg

Maxed skill upgrade confirmed:
http://i.imgur.com/OBiGrAF.jpg

Zerana
10-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Glad to hear that it is working for people.

HakuYowane
10-05-2016, 06:51 PM
In this kind of event they obviously increase the rate for raid boss spawns (at least thats what i have noticed)

But seems like this is also true for regular stages aswell not only the event ones, i have been getting less bonus stages in normal stages than normal, much less than normal, has anybody noticed this?

LZS
10-05-2016, 09:25 PM
In this kind of event they obviously increase the rate for raid boss spawns (at least thats what i have noticed)

But seems like this is also true for regular stages aswell not only the event ones, i have been getting less bonus stages in normal stages than normal, much less than normal, has anybody noticed this?

my advice, just run ur event, until it pops raid bosses. then let the raid bosses be, and you go for hunting SG. :D
I do that too, i run 10 or 20 stam event mission and when the raid boss pops, i let it be while i went farming SG on normal mission. :)

LastSensei
10-05-2016, 09:37 PM

It's not bugged. Don't worry. The green confirmation text isn't just showing up. Both the Dressbloom and Skillbloom works just fine.

Zerana
10-05-2016, 10:12 PM
It's not bugged. Don't worry. The green confirmation text isn't just showing up. Both the Dressbloom and Skillbloom works just fine.

That's good to know. I sent in a ticket just to be safe, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Edit:

I just used the bloom and it worked. ♥

HakuYowane
10-05-2016, 11:04 PM
my advice, just run ur event, until it pops raid bosses. then let the raid bosses be, and you go for hunting SG. :D
I do that too, i run 10 or 20 stam event mission and when the raid boss pops, i let it be while i went farming SG on normal mission. :)

Well actually, when you have a raid boss available, your chances of getting a bonus stage are the same, when the game decides to give you a raid boss but its not available it will give you nothing.

Also if you have an expired bonus stage for whatever reason this will cause that you won't get any more bonus stages of the same difficulty until you refresh the page.

LZS
10-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Well actually, when you have a raid boss available, your chances of getting a bonus stage are the same, when the game decides to give you a raid boss but its not available it will give you nothing.

Also if you have an expired bonus stage for whatever reason this will cause that you won't get any more bonus stages of the same difficulty until you refresh the page.

at least it lowered the chance of you getting Raid Boss from normal mission. :)

fate
10-05-2016, 11:40 PM
Noob question: Will exceeded corals have any use at all?

Meister
10-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Noob question: Will exceeded corals have any use at all?

If it is like the previous events then the answer is yes, phase 2 they'll prolly add manyus or ampys or both :D

renchon
10-06-2016, 12:47 AM
add me so i can share mine (public share is prohibited :p

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Y'know...if you're only on when other people aren't, you really aren't causing too many people to miss out if you just nuke all your bosses yourself from the outset. This should be totally doable...

Ramazan
10-06-2016, 02:07 PM
dunno why people debated about it so much... if you feel uncomfortable about this matter just share it to public and be done with it lol. No one wont (shouldnt, cant) expect anything from you except your helper squad.

fate
10-06-2016, 03:04 PM
If it is like the previous events then the answer is yes, phase 2 they'll prolly add manyus or ampys or both :D

Will there be any limit then? I already trade everything available

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Yes, there's a limit. Last time it was 3 lvl 100 manyus of each color, with the same scaling cost for each color as for (don't remember which) either the skillblooms or the dressblooms.

fate
10-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Yes, there's a limit. Last time it was 3 lvl 100 manyus of each color, with the same scaling cost for each color as for (don't remember which) either the skillblooms or the dressblooms.

skills bloom and dressblooms are also available? If youre refering to the 6* skillbloom in shop its 500 (6000 in total)

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm referring to the things that can be exchanged via this event's currency, which is sparkly coral. The skillblooms and dressblooms are specifically tied to this event's girl, Dipladenia...who by the way also must be exchanged for sparkly coral. Not sure how you missed that, as the exchange center defaults to the event page and not the life crystal page.

Wutan
10-06-2016, 04:14 PM

I think it was the scaling cost for the skillblooms which means you have to farm another 6000 corals to get all manyus from each color

Seraphim
10-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Tis an honour to have you on the FL Wutan! *salute* for the Allfather-cough-Empero-cough-Flower Knights! x3 bad Warhammer cough there :p

As for coral farming, should we spam 40 stam or 80? :o

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Fuck, I'm underleveled to complete the last map on Part 1 even with Helper. My 1st Squad can take down one boss while the Helper can take out the other one. The rest of my squads can't take down one of the pests. So usually, I have one pest remaining.

RNG Node isn't bad. I just need to grind more lvl for the other squads.

sharkboyxs
10-06-2016, 10:54 PM
i just finished maxing dipladenia's affection and i was shocked when i saw her scene....she have a striking resemblance to Yuigahama Yui from Oregairu omg!!!

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 11:32 PM

No expert here. spamming 80 will also get you some life crystal, 2-5 a pop I believe. spam 40 is cheaper alternative but doesn't reward a lot of life crystal. Depends on you on what you want.

Not sure what the raid boss's drop rate for 40 and 80

- - - Updated - - -

When it's raid bosses giving event currency, you want to do the 80 stamina map to spawn the bigger bosses. You only get one RP every 30 minutes, so you can't spam multiple low level runs and get the same return on corals.

As for the guy who can't 3 medal the last map, don't worry about it...you can get the event girl maxed without running even a single map as long as you fight the event bosses.

fate
10-07-2016, 12:19 AM
You shouldn't farm the event unless you really need gold or life crystal. It is better so save gift and use it when you have 2-3 raid points. By doing so you will have a higher priority when people share their boss to public.

IvanLedah21
10-07-2016, 08:07 AM
You shouldn't farm the event unless you really need gold or life crystal. It is better so save gift and use it when you have 2-3 raid points. By doing so you will have a higher priority when people share their boss to public.

This. When you have 2 RP, use one gift or do one upgrade and check RB list. These two actions refresh the "Public RB Share" list for you, which means often (not always but often) you'll see a RB or two (or more) that wasn't there before. If you're THAT concerned, you can run an event map if you do this and do NOT get a RB popping up from it.

Wutan
10-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Tis an honour to have you on the FL Wutan! *salute* for the Allfather-cough-Empero-cough-Flower Knights! x3 bad Warhammer cough there :p

You are very welcome too. I am quite interested in Japanese Mythology so i like your FKG Name...I should have named me Miyamoto Musashi considering i like Slice Girls the most :D

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Barely did it! Cleared the last map on Part I. Almost lost. Put 3 units (Best, Medium, Helper) and 2 units on the very bottom since that node tends to mess up stuff. Also, the node on top, too. Was underlvl.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/9ae523ebe6499a939084f52f4479dfcd/tumblr_oeor6rsw0g1vg5ef8o2_1280.png

Myrdin
10-08-2016, 04:40 AM
Do we know if there will be any additional rewards (manyus/ampys) come phase 2 ?
Just to know if there is any reason to keep on farming them, or not since in my case (and many other undoubtedly as well) the girl is already maxed out and there is no more need for extra runs (unless you want those life gems I suppose)

Drip
10-08-2016, 05:28 AM
Do we know if there will be any additional rewards (manyus/ampys) come phase 2 ?
Just to know if there is any reason to keep on farming them, or not since in my case (and many other undoubtedly as well) the girl is already maxed out and there is no more need for extra runs (unless you want those life gems I suppose)
Nope, I'm personally hoping lvl 100 manyus, since this type of event where the maps don't spawn SG seriously slows down the leveling process of my girls. I guess it won't hurt to grab a thousand Coral extra, but next week there will be new (and better!) maps to farm anyway.

Wutan
10-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Nope, I'm personally hoping lvl 100 manyus, since this type of event where the maps don't spawn SG seriously slows down the leveling process of my girls. I guess it won't hurt to grab a thousand Coral extra, but next week there will be new (and better!) maps to farm anyway.

I have collected 6000 Corals for the second week. i hope for lvl 100 manyus as well. Need yellow ones for my new Chocolate Cosmos;D

Corintis
10-09-2016, 02:11 AM
Keep spawning those Raid Bosses, peeps! As for me, although I have millions of coins to burn, RNGesus left it up to myself to supply the Manyus to level up 5 new Flower Knights at once.........and I already burnt through my stash to level up Calla and Dipladenia OTL

Myrdin
10-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Keep spawning those Raid Bosses, peeps! As for me, although I have millions of coins to burn, RNGesus left it up to myself to supply the Manyus to level up 5 new Flower Knights at once.........and I already burnt through my stash to level up Calla and Dipladenia OTL

Dude just start dropping those coins into equipment. I managed to get rid of somehting like 1/2 of a Mil. by just drawing the equipment gacha, and upgrading the best pieces (lvl 10) that my girls have in their inventory. Easy way to get rid of lot of coins and actually is helpful in some way.

Wutan
10-09-2016, 06:28 AM
Coincidentally, I also have a new Chocolate Cosmos (from a single pull yesterday) waiting to be leveled up as well. :D

Yeah was also a single pull for me. I have hoped for Justicia but beggars can't be choosers right?

I have made a decision. I think i will stop spending Money on this game. I have bought 10000 Nutaku Gold yesterday. i have spend 5000 for the 10+1 and all i have got was a dupe Queen of the Night (3 Equipment Slots and 3 Skill Levels now). I was really pissed of. After that i spend 5 FG and got Chocolate Cosmos (that's at least somewhat good cause i like her Healing Ability and overall she is a great Knight).

The 5000 Nutaku Gold left is for my Waifu Maple . That's the last purchase i will make.

I hope Nutaku Gold don't expire cause Maple's Event is at January 2017.

The Drop Rates should be like this in my opinion:

6* = 2%
5* = 10%
4* = 40%
3* = 48%

i am so tired of this 63,5 % Drop Rate for stupid 3* and the "increased Droprates" from Priority Gacha never applied for me once.

Overall i really like this game but it's a huge Money grab...

nazrin992
10-09-2016, 09:26 AM
Funnily enough, the RNG is what makes this game the hardest outside of anything its enemies throw at you.

Pests has nothing on RNG.

sharkboyxs
10-09-2016, 09:28 AM
this event is actually very easy i even maxed dipladenia at the 2nd day of the event with 5/5 skill and 4/4 slut, i mean slot

Wutan
10-09-2016, 09:46 AM
this event is actually very easy i even maxed dipladenia at the 2nd day of the event with 5/5 skill and 4/4 slut, i mean slot

What the... Is it possible to get 5* from Gathering???

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 01:01 PM
What the... Is it possible to get 5* from Gathering???

It's a dumb photoshop.

And it's in his signature so it's obnoxious as fuck whenever he posts.

nazrin992
10-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Anyone can recommend team setup and placement on ??-3 and ??-4?

Drip
10-09-2016, 06:17 PM
For ?-4, place your fastest unit at the top, slowest in the middle, rest in bottom. Then hope RNG favours you with the fast unit taking out both the pest and the first boss, but fails on end boss (which is fairly probable anyway, those two bosses in a row are tough!). Middle unit only has to destroy the pest right behind the webs, which would happen on turn 2 already.

Ramazan
10-09-2016, 06:31 PM
For ?-4, place your fastest unit at the top, slowest in the middle, rest in bottom. Then hope RNG favours you with the fast unit taking out both the pest and the first boss, but fails on end boss (which is fairly probable anyway, those two bosses in a row are tough!). Middle unit only has to destroy the pest right behind the webs, which would happen on turn 2 already.

Slowest on the middle? o_O
There are already 3 web nodes there, a girl with web node ignoring ability (Dipladenia) should be there. I suggest leaving mid empty and put 3 teams to upper tent tho as there is a direction changer node there. Otherwise upper team might get into trouble with boss fight alone and your chances of killing normal pest there also gets lower.

Put first 3 teams to upper tent, Dipladenia should be in team 2. Put 4 and helper team to bottom, leave mid empty. 4th and helper teams should be slower than first 3. Also 1st and 3rd teams should be faster than 2nd. Dipladenias ability gonna ignore web nodes, so dont worry about them. Actually you dont even need 4th team but whatever.

Drip
10-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Slowest on the middle? o_O
There are already 3 web nodes there, a girl with web node ignoring ability (Dipladenia) should be there. I suggest leaving mid empty and put 3 teams to upper tent tho as there is a direction changer node there. Otherwise upper team might get into trouble with boss fight alone and your chances of killing normal pest there also gets lower.

Put first 3 teams to upper tent, Dipladenia should be in team 2. Put 4 and helper team to bottom, leave mid empty. 4th and helper teams should be slower than first 3. Also 1st and 3rd teams should be faster than 2nd. Dipladenias ability gonna ignore web nodes, so dont worry about them. Actually you dont even need 4th team but whatever.
Gah, you're right! Forgot all about the pest right behind the switchnode, lol, so 2 at top is the minimum, and the second unit to walk from top needs either Dipladenia or Lilac.

fate
10-09-2016, 11:29 PM

I used 3 - 0 - 2. Speed might be the same, or the bottom be slightly slower. You might want the second squad on the top and two squad at the bottom to have web resistant (optional).

sniddy
10-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Just got all the blooms! Now lets see what next week brings

Wutan
10-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Well i have read about the Event a little bit ingame and it looks like we will get Ampys and Presents in Exchange for corals.
Honestly i hoped for Manyus cause i have to Level some Knights but beggars can't be choosers right?

... and we get so much Ampys for the majority of Events anyway...but Presents could be worth it.

Drip
10-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Well i have read about the Event a little bit ingame and it looks like we will get Ampys and Presents in Exchange for corals.
Honestly i hoped for Manyus cause i have to Level some Knights but beggars can't be choosers right?

... and we get so much Ampys for the majority of Events anyway...but Presents could be worth it.I still have 24 girls who aren't at maximum affection, so I'm fine with presents. As for Ampies? Well, I'm trying to level Fritillaria with ATK ampies, so I definitely won't complain about those either. And with the slight buff to the daily maps, the manyu issue was slightly relieved.

makinaz
10-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Bring on those ampys. They are so rare and you need so many for just one girl. I can never have enough. FUCK presents.

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Collected all the blooms since Sun. Stocking pilling on some coral. Dying for some Manyus. Had to resist the temptation of buying Lv 100 Manyus with Flower Gems. Still hoarding Flower Gems until 50 and roll them up in a Gacha.

Or heck Lv 100 Bloom Dragons since getting them is a toss up on the Stam 80 maps

Corintis
10-11-2016, 07:36 AM
New stages are up. ?-5~6 are easy enough. ?-7 isn't a huge hassle, but enough worth mentioning. Haven't gotten to ?-8 yet.

Going with this setup for now, with the Lilac/Dipladenia squad handling the Webbed Path by their lonesome.
Slow squad on the East Camp, fast squads and helper in the North Camp.

Myrdin
10-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Its very pleasant to see the increased number of rewards in the event shop.
Though I only care for the manyus in all honesty, having the option to get ampys and high lvl gifts is a welcome change for the better, especially as there are players who really grind these event hardcore and then have thousands of event currency and nothing to spend it on.
If this will become the standard "additional rewards" for the other incoming Grind type events then its a change for the better :)

Wutan
10-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Honestly this Event is in my opinion one of the best so far.

The Girl has two usefull Abilities, the maps aren't that bad and RNG-Heavy as Callas Event (Screw that shit) and the Rewards are great.

Yeah Lvl 100 Manyus for everyone :D

Let's hope it stays that way for future Events :)

smr
10-11-2016, 10:01 AM
it was a very easy second phase, all 3 medals on first attempt on every map.

Meister
10-11-2016, 10:15 AM
it was a very easy second phase, all 3 medals on first attempt on every map.

same :D I guess it's time to tag RB while hunting for SG

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 02:37 PM
New stages are up. ?-5~6 are easy enough. ?-7 isn't a huge hassle, but enough worth mentioning. Haven't gotten to ?-8 yet.

Going with this setup for now, with the Lilac/Dipladenia squad handling the Webbed Path by their lonesome.
Slow squad on the East Camp, fast squads and helper in the North Camp.

Oh Im fucking stupid. I thought Dipladenia's effect was for all squads. Shit, no wonder. Im such a noob. Thanks. I'll try that.

sharkboyxs
10-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Honestly this Event is in my opinion one of the best so far.

The Girl has two usefull Abilities, the maps aren't that bad and RNG-Heavy as Callas Event (Screw that shit) and the Rewards are great.

Yeah Lvl 100 Manyus for everyone :D

Let's hope it stays that way for future Events :)

i bet youll even love the upcoming event girl named 'Marvel of Peru'

Wutan
10-12-2016, 08:29 AM

Is she good?

nazrin992
10-12-2016, 09:40 AM
She is heterochromic and uses fruit bombs.

She also looks like a nervous wreck in a cute way.

http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%82%AA%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3% 83%90%E3%83%8A

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_of_Peru

Dunno why she is named Marvel of Peru. She might get a genus name like how Justicia is originally named as "Flamingo Plant".

Wutan
10-12-2016, 10:03 AM
She is heterochromic and uses fruit bombs.

She also looks like a nervous wreck in a cute way.

http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%82%AA%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3% 83%90%E3%83%8A

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_of_Peru

Dunno why she is named Marvel of Peru. She might get a genus name like how Justicia is originally named as "Flamingo Plant".

I like her Special Attack. Looks funny.

I have to test her in battle to judge how good of a Unit she is.

But her Personality seems kinda funny :)

flink
10-12-2016, 12:13 PM

I seem that the event will change a bit.

From Discord chat:

Regarding event order: The next new event will be Gentian, not Mirabilis. We are doing this to place FKG in the Halloween theme. After the event concludes we will return to the normal cycle. The Halloween event is awesome though... so yeah... there's that.

NB : Mirabilis is the scientific name of 'Marvel of Peru'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabilis_jalapa

Wutan
10-12-2016, 12:17 PM
I seem that the event will change a bit.

From Discord chat:

NB : Mirabilis is the scientific name of 'Marvel of Peru'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabilis_jalapa

i am fine with that. The Girl looks really n1 and her Passive is good in Bug Nest heavy maps. I would prefer a straight +10 % Atk Buff but Beggars can't be Choosers.

IvanLedah21
10-12-2016, 01:29 PM
I looked at Exchange Shop this morning and did the calculations and was like "You could grind to 30k event items before you started wasting??? DAMN!!!" lol hope they do this every time there's one of these events. Having an actually solid selection that you can pick and choose based on what you need is sweet.

As for future events, I'm not worried about which event girl we get, with 10 rainbows on my payroll of "playtime" XD
That said, more "heal on pest node" or "-50% damage from pests" girls is always welcome ; )

Wutan
10-12-2016, 02:01 PM
I looked at Exchange Shop this morning and did the calculations and was like "You could grind to 30k event items before you started wasting??? DAMN!!!" lol hope they do this every time there's one of these events. Having an actually solid selection that you can pick and choose based on what you need is sweet.

As for future events, I'm not worried about which event girl we get, with 10 rainbows on my payroll of "playtime" XD
That said, more "heal on pest node" or "-50% damage from pests" girls is always welcome ; )

Yeah i am waiting for the Bride Event. Black Locust is another Girl with "heal on pest node"

... and she reminds me of Elsdeath from Akame ga Kill! :cool:

nikonana
10-14-2016, 02:00 AM
Barely reach 5k, at this rate it would take a miracle to reach 15000 for all the ampys, or maybe playing nonstop without wasting any single raid points.

A Time to Screw
10-14-2016, 04:22 AM
Barely reach 5k, at this rate it would take a miracle to reach 15000 for all the ampys, or maybe playing nonstop without wasting any single raid points.

You could always just buy ampies straight from the exclusive Nutaku shop, for the low low price of 8 gems each!

It's cheaper ヽ(゚∀。)ノ !

Seraphim
10-15-2016, 04:07 PM
Coral/last minute Life Gem frenzy is not ebbing, neeeeeed all dem Manyu! go go go goooooooo! Ampies 100 gems apiece..bleh! If the stat boost was higher per ampy maybe..stick it all on the manyus.

So, are there any updates before this event expires?

sniddy
10-15-2016, 04:26 PM
At this rate I'll have gotten all the Manys and considering how amny girls I have right now that need levelling thats my priory

Myrdin
10-16-2016, 02:43 PM
So far, managed to get all Manyus, and now I am just leisurely getting some of the damage Ampys. Will most likely be able to get all 5 of them, but that about it, dont have the ambition nor time to run down all the rewards. But overall pretty happy with the outcome.

Zenithale
10-16-2016, 06:50 PM
I got all the Ampys and 9 Manyus (11 left I will probably get at time).

Drip
10-18-2016, 06:32 AM
Looks like they ended the event half a day (kinda, more like 15 hours) earlier than scheduled. Probably so the Halloween event can end on time as well.

Raine
10-18-2016, 06:51 AM
Looks like they ended the event half a day (kinda, more like 15 hours) earlier than scheduled. Probably so the Halloween event can end on time as well.

I think they're on schedule. It's Tuesday evening here, which has been always the time on my timezone (specifically 7-8 PM on GMT+8) when a new event goes live. What I did not notice though is... did the devs ever post some sort of an announcement on the black marquee bar? I was on the game, albeit idle, until the last 5 minutes before this downtime and still kept seeing the Black Baccara step-up news.

Drip
10-18-2016, 06:58 AM
I think they're on schedule. It's Tuesday evening here, which has been always the time on my timezone (specifically 7-8 PM on GMT+8) when a new event goes live. What I did not notice though is... did the devs ever post some sort of an announcement on the black marquee bar? I was on the game, albeit idle, until the last 5 minutes before this downtime and still kept seeing the Black Baccara step-up news.
Not that I noticed, I went for lunch, came back, and got the maintenance screen.
According to the in-game event banner (the ones for phase one and phase two on the mission screen), the event was supposed to last another 15 hours though.

nikonana
10-18-2016, 06:58 AM

Glad to have consumed all the stocks (ampies/manyus/presents) with corals earlier this morning (12h ago) and now waiting for the next event:

WHAT THE FUCK I HAVEN'T TRADED MY CORALS. FUG

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 07:11 AM
Wow, glad I already completed the event at last minute.

Oh my, here comes the Kaleidoscope girl, Lantana.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 07:14 AM
The event timer was off, for some reason, but the maintenance is on time as usual.

Coral exchanges will stay for a while.

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 07:15 AM
Was weird that they ended the event too early than actual schedule but then, it's Halloween.

Everyone, sing to the Pumpkin Song! Pumpkin shall rejoice!

IvanLedah21
10-18-2016, 08:04 AM
WHAT THE FUCK I HAVEN'T TRADED MY CORALS. FUG

Exchange should still be open in the shop. Dates there said the exchange would be open another week.

Seraphim
10-18-2016, 09:43 AM
Glad I did a few ultimate runs earlier o_o timer made it look like they wouldn't have new event this until tomorrow *last I seen was still a good few hours left, over 12*.

on an excelsior note: NEW EVENT YUSSHHHH that last one dragged along tbh :p

Unregistered
10-18-2016, 10:37 AM
Guys, event changeover is always Tuesday. Always. The actual hour may vary, depending on the length of maintenance, but the day never changes.

Still, kind of a dick move to have the timer indicate otherwise. At least the coral exchange didn't go away.