PDA

View Full Version : Need an explanation for the use of Platinum Armor

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 05:44 PM
I just started playing Aigis a little while ago and just got at level 35. Received a present "Platinum Armor", it says it is a experience unit, but i don't really know what to do with it i read some threads that you can get this from the daily quest but has a low rate of drop. So it's kind of valuable. What i really want to know is the real use of it, some said something to do with fairies and leveling up, I don't really understand can someone explain to me how it works?

Eab1990
10-04-2016, 06:18 PM
It's 1000 experience on its own. Combined with three fairies of the proper rarity, it becomes 8000 instead.

You use plat armors to bypass the higher costs of combining for later levels. Typically, using plat armors to level at level 40+ is the ideal starting point.

Jay Rich
10-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Eab is correct, they can indeed be a rare and valuable unit used for lvling up quickly a unit. As stated above they offer 1000xp by themselves and when combined with the same fairies as the unit you are trying to upgrade (silver, gold, plat or black) will give you a massive 8000xp boost.

Depending on how quickly you get them they can be quite rare or is your like me and use them to lvl gold and above units from lvl 54 upwards you can get quite a saved up stack of them. You can use them however you want but as most will tell you try to use them for gold and above units at a high lvl 40 or 50 is a good starting place (me persoanlly use them at lvl 54), they will save you a lot of gold coin as it is harder to lvl at those high lvls with bronze units.

Use wisley and it is highly recommended you use fairies with them to get the most of the xp boost. Happy lvling!

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 08:30 PM
It's 1000 experience on its own. Combined with three fairies of the proper rarity, it becomes 8000 instead.

You use plat armors to bypass the higher costs of combining for later levels. Typically, using plat armors to level at level 40+ is the ideal starting point.

I understand now, thanks for replying
Before i looked into some threads, i don't really understand the fodder. Is it for awakening or something?

ZeroZet
10-05-2016, 12:01 AM
http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination#Combination_with_Platinum_Armors_ or_Event_Units

With pretty tables! ;)

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 02:06 AM
I just started playing Aigis a little while ago and just got at level 35. Received a present "Platinum Armor", it says it is a experience unit, but i don't really know what to do with it i read some threads that you can get this from the daily quest but has a low rate of drop. So it's kind of valuable. What i really want to know is the real use of it, some said something to do with fairies and leveling up, I don't really understand can someone explain to me how it works?

Good thing you first looked for a guide instead of doing it mindlessly like most of us did when we started the game. You should "always" use it with spirits like the guide says. Dat wiki zerozet posted have tons uf useful info about the game, so read it while you wait for charisma to fill until you understand most of the basic stuff :)