PDA

View Full Version : Crush Crush

Zerana
10-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Surprised there isn't a thread about this game yet.

So, what does everyone think of it so far? Think it's nice that Nutaku has added a dating sim and have some high hopes for it.

Seraphim
10-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Love the art style, cute and polished enough. Background music is a nice improvement over HH's too! Although I pre-registered, I cannot for the life of me see the goodies they mentioned we would receive?

Ryoshi
10-04-2016, 07:55 PM
Love the art style, cute and polished enough. Background music is a nice improvement over HH's too! Although I pre-registered, I cannot for the life of me see the goodies they mentioned we would receive?

They gave 10 diamonds and lingerie that you can see in a gift section, but you can't use it, until max girl's affection.

Seraphim
10-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Ohh right!! thank you very much for answering :)

amg dat avatar iz NEP NEPPPPPPP - so tell me, when are they gonna bite the bullet and give us Compa and Iffy CPU transformations: Pink Heart and Storm Heart?!? :P

Ryoshi
10-04-2016, 08:28 PM
About the game, I think it's nice to have a clicker on nutaku, gameplay is pretty different from other games. Girls are cute and various, their phrases are pretty original sometimes. I'm enjoying the game but sadly it doesn't seems popular enough, even in the first day it's almost in the bottom of "Trending games" top on Nutaku, I'm afraid it will be worse in future.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh right!! thank you very much for answering :)

amg dat avatar iz NEP NEPPPPPPP - so tell me, when are they gonna bite the bullet and give us Compa and Iffy CPU transformations: Pink Heart and Storm Heart?!? :P

I dunno, the sooner the better xD

- - - Updated - - -

But it's more likely this will never happen..

MasterE
10-04-2016, 10:12 PM
What was the pre-registration bonus? I'm not sure if I received it or not.

About an hour ago I lost all progress and logged in with everything reset. Am I the only one? It was after I logged in with Chrome, when I'd been playing through Edge before.

Seraphim
10-04-2016, 10:56 PM
hmm..so whens the best time to hit that scary Prestige button? :p

nip101
10-04-2016, 11:53 PM
hmm..so whens the best time to hit that scary Prestige button? :p

I think somewhere around +3-4? Early on of course, I'm just now hitting 25x. It really slows down when you reach 5-6 area. Obviously if your gonna be afk for a long time, work/sleep you should try to get a longer game going to unlock various achievements. Also keep in mind you only seem to get more multiplier when you actually "upgrade" a girl and the higher up girls seem to give more.

Also I'd recommend saving all your diamonds for +10 time slots. Possibly the speed multiplier could be good to but honestly I think the slots are better.

Unregistered
10-05-2016, 12:10 AM
I got access to the lingerie but not the diamonds. Anyone else with this issue?

Drayvhen
10-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Everytime I log one of the girl randomly reset to 0, annoying but at least it doesnt affect the prestige bonus accumulated.

Largepotato
10-05-2016, 01:01 AM
The only thing worth buying with diamonds (other than clothing gifts if desire) is speed boosts.

These also multiply together so buying 2 64x boosts becomes 4096x

Grimmiq
10-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Saved the game and logged out/back in 5min later. Cassie reset back to the beginning (everyone else is where I left them)..So there goes a bunch of clicking and like $400,000 worth of gifts/dates. That's enough for me to be done with this game.

Port
10-05-2016, 03:32 AM
Yep, same here. Clicked to save, left the game alone for 20 minutes.

Came back, Cassie and Iro were reset all the way back to square 1. Cassie in particular was Lover status, so that one stings. And given Iro's ridiculous Gift requirements (getting her to Crush level already costs 314 million), I'd rather not have this happen again.

The silver lining to this dark cloud is that re-leveling them adds easy levels to the Prestige bonus (which is pretty simple to do once you get the ball rolling), but this is still pretty ridiculous.

That said, I do like the game mechanics and aesthetics, so I'll probably continue to play in spite of this potential game-ending problem. Here's to hoping it gets fixed sooner rather than later.

nip101
10-05-2016, 04:52 AM
I don't understand why yall are complaining about girls getting reset. Its free multiplier and its also the whole point of idle games. You basically have to reset if you want to progress.

MasterE
10-05-2016, 06:30 AM
@nip101: You fail at reading.

I'm complaining because it wasn't a voluntary reset! The text said it was up to me to decide the best time, and I had decided that it would be later. The other complaints posted read like the same thing happened to them, so the outrage is understandable.

Also, I don't see a prestige boost. The text also claims that diamonds, and achievements would be unaffected, but those are wiped too. The timeblocks I gained are displayed in orange, and not actually usable.

nip101
10-05-2016, 06:45 AM
@nip101: You fail at reading.

I wasn't talking about your hard reset. That's clearly a bug and is an issue. What the other people are having is when they close the game and come back later a girls progress is reset so you get the whole meeting them intro again even though you've already progressed. I've had that happen several times already.

Also the prestige boost is under the stats page and it sounds like you are actually using the hard reset, which should basically never been done. If you are pressing the correct button and it's still reseting your diamonds/timeblocks you should probably send a ticket cause that's a big issue.

MasterMinato
10-05-2016, 07:20 AM
I've meet an annoying bug, seems that after u reached the last 2 parts of a girl bar if u refresh or log out it will reset all your progress with that girl, pretty boring since it takes a lot of time upgrading a girl to max level...
Had anyone experienced the same problem?

MasterE
10-05-2016, 10:12 AM
You think game progress is stored locally? I wouldn't call that a bug, I'd call that a critical design flaw. That would be way too easily exploited.

Unregistered
10-05-2016, 11:21 AM
my game crashed and now i'm stuck in the loading screen, anyone had this before? or any idea about what to do about this?

Badger
10-05-2016, 02:05 PM
I think somewhere around +3-4? Early on of course, I'm just now hitting 25x. It really slows down when you reach 5-6 area. Obviously if your gonna be afk for a long time, work/sleep you should try to get a longer game going to unlock various achievements. Also keep in mind you only seem to get more multiplier when you actually "upgrade" a girl and the higher up girls seem to give more.

Also I'd recommend saving all your diamonds for +10 time slots. Possibly the speed multiplier could be good to but honestly I think the slots are better.

Speed multiplier is better due to getting free timeslots for achievements. If you have a prestige bonus of 10 and you buy the x16 multiplier, it means your prestige bonus is now 160. As simple as can be

Drynix
10-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Interesting game, no pressure to compete in events I guess, which is always a nice thing. Cessie's max rank art was a bit underwhelming, but she was super easy to max in the first place.

Anyone else feels like Mio is a lot of trouble for the Barista rank? Thats 7200 job completions in the restaurant. aka 3 hours :P Never got her past that due to resetting long before 3 hours.

Also Bearverly is best girl

MasterE
10-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Also the prestige boost is under the stats page and it sounds like you are actually using the hard reset
You're really not in a position to cast doubt on my literacy, since you couldn't even read the circumstances around the reset and deduce that I never pushed any variety of reset button.

I've been able to work around the girl reset by reloading if an intro scene appears. If that doesn't work, you could reload the autosave from the More options, but this will throw out any gains that occurred while the game wasn't loaded and connected.

The bug that reset me wasn't a complete reset, it wiped all stats and money, and though it kept achievements it wiped all the diamonds and reset prestige bonus that went with it, so I'm unable to get those back. But the girls other than Cassie unlocked at the same state they were before, and the orange and green timeblocks turned out to still be allocated to hobbies and jobs, and still accruing money an stats until they were unlocked and I could deselect them.

Has anyone seen the 'Moist & Uncensored' content other than a fanservice girl shoehorned in by Nutaku?

JMich
10-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Anyone else feels like Mio is a lot of trouble for the Barista rank? Thats 7200 job completions in the restaurant. aka 3 hours :P

From what I recall, the next rank requires quite a few less job completions, so it may be that the Barista rank is bugged. If you manage to pass that hurdle, the next few levels of Mio should be quite easy.

Unregistered
10-05-2016, 06:45 PM
From what I recall, the next rank requires quite a few less job completions, so it may be that the Barista rank is bugged. If you manage to pass that hurdle, the next few levels of Mio should be quite easy.

It required about half as many completions.

- - - Updated - - -

It required about half as many completions.

- - - Updated - - -

You're really not in a position to cast doubt on my literacy, since you couldn't even read the circumstances around the reset and deduce that I never pushed any variety of reset button.

I've been able to work around the girl reset by reloading if an intro scene appears. If that doesn't work, you could reload the autosave from the More options, but this will throw out any gains that occurred while the game wasn't loaded and connected.

The bug that reset me wasn't a complete reset, it wiped all stats and money, and though it kept achievements it wiped all the diamonds and reset prestige bonus that went with it, so I'm unable to get those back. But the girls other than Cassie unlocked at the same state they were before, and the orange and green timeblocks turned out to still be allocated to hobbies and jobs, and still accruing money an stats until they were unlocked and I could deselect them.

Has anyone seen the 'Moist & Uncensored' content other than a fanservice girl shoehorned in by Nutaku?
Yes, I saw Fumi completely naked when first introduced.
Other than that, I don't see any

nip101
10-05-2016, 09:05 PM
You literally said

Also, I don't see a prestige boost.

Hence why I said where it was... you need to chill out man.

MasterE
10-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Yeah I saw Fumi, just before the bear crush. I really hope there's a point to clearing her.

It looks like everything I lost is recoverable except the gilder. I had 30, was trying to save 40 to buy a block of 5 before resetting, and because the achievements are still marked complete, I can't re-earn the diamonds.

Hence why I said where it was... you need to chill out man.
You need to shut up. You didn't even read enough to know what you're talking about, yet you're insulting me by suggesting I mistakenly did something I obviously didn't. You can't click either reset button without a conspicuous confirmation dialog in your face, so it's not like it would've slipped past me.

Seraphim
10-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Got hit by that unwanted reset, kind of annoying since it hit 3 girls and the cash involved will take awhile to regain..ugh. :/

Largepotato
10-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Don't buy time blocks, they are a terrible investment. You get more time blocks every 3 or 4 achievements unlocked.

Only spend diamonds on speed boosts in the store page. Also outfits, but better off waiting on them.

MalusCorvus
10-06-2016, 05:44 AM
Well, I suppose I'll be keeping that tab open a while...

I got into this game, because... okay, there aren't enough dating sims in my life in the first place, but as I was looking over the pre-register screen, my gaze fell on one of the girls in the background and I thought, "...Brow-length rainbow hair... magenta eyes... is she a humanized expy of Rainbow Dash? This needs to be investigated."

Only just started so no telling when or if I'll find her, but this game is amusing me in the meantime.

Ryoshi
10-06-2016, 06:09 AM
"...Brow-length rainbow hair... magenta eyes... is she a humanized expy of Rainbow Dash? This needs to be investigated."
Only just started so no telling when or if I'll find her, but this game is amusing me in the meantime.

She actually is, I guess. One of her phrases has "20% cooler" meme, so it's obvious reference, I think.

Drynix
10-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Pro tip 1: Before you go away put on the hunting job if you have it unlocked. At first its a horrible job 1k with 20 timeslots needed. But it doesn't need many ticks to promote and each promotion reduces the ammount of time slots needed. It ends at 300k payout for 6 timeslots which is a really nice ammount. Esepcially since at prestige 50 it takes about 20 seconds to complete a job.

Pro tip 2: a maxed girl gives a hidden multiplyer to the ammount of hearts you get for actions on other girls. Seems to be roughly 2x. Saw the hearts per flirt go from ~500 to just over 1k on other girls when I maxed Cassie. So there is still a good reason to max girls you maxed before even though you won't get gems for them anymore.

And yes, Iro is Rainbow Dash. She talks about wanting for fly, her mom eating a raindbow causing the rainbow hair, has the lightningbolt logo thing going on. I never watched a single episode of MLP and even I know its rainbow dash, so its rather obvious :P

Thorrek
10-06-2016, 08:31 AM
I have Fumi and Bearverly. Anyone know how to unlock 5 other girls?

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 08:36 AM
how do i trigger auto affection on Quill?

all other girls go +1 affection per sec (or so), but she doesn't

jj224
10-06-2016, 08:57 AM

in her stats it sez "liked traits-luck" u have to unlock sky diving hobby i think, i not there yet myself

Drynix
10-06-2016, 09:01 AM

I unlocked Nina once, but to reach nusance rank with her would take so much time that I decided to prestige. Exact triggers are unknown for me, but all hobby ranks were at 24 and was pretty far in Hunter, Zoo, cleaning and art.

No idea what the exact trigger is, since she was there when I returned from a 8 hour break.

Reach "Awkward Besties" rank with Elle, she will unlock the last 2 hobbies. Sky diving gives Luck, which is her loved trait. Loved traits give auto affection with the girls, you can see their loved traits at the stats window on the girls.

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Sorry if someone mentioned this before-

It's basically the same game as has been on Kongregate and Steam for the last 6 months, with the new girl "Nutaku". Unfortunately, it still has some bugs-
Cassie is often reset to 0, when loading a save
Diamond prices for multipliers went up again- now its 120 for the 64x bonus (when it first started on Kong, that was only 55)
The off-line job exploit is still in place, which is frustrating because they mentioned it in Kong Forums several times in june
(as you increase in job level, it is supposed to take more iterations to reach the next- if you are on-line, it works as its supposed to, if you are offline, it doesn't increase, so you can max the job faster. Mostly a frustration when you've increased your prestige to 40+, and realize it is taking LONGER to max jobs)
Hopefully, since they re-balanced the jobs, Parma doesn't steal diamonds each time you reach lover status

MasterE
10-06-2016, 11:00 AM
gd, every time I see the reset bug it's always different. Maybe that's an indicator they're working on it; money set to 0 and stat progress set back to well before my last save. And to stick that in and twist, the game autosaved somewhere between it fucking me over and my attempt to escape getting fucked.

How does this lingerie work? Can I only give it once for free, or is it free for all of them?

Largepotato
10-06-2016, 12:02 PM
When your prestige boost is high enough to skip the early game. The best way to unlock all hobbies is to stick with Cassie until Elle unlocks, then do Elle until all hobbies unlock.

Nina & Alpha unlock when you get one billion dollars. Pamu unlocks soon after.

Luna & Eva unlock with the wizard job.

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 01:57 PM
How does this lingerie work? Can I only give it once for free, or is it free for all of them?

Need to max the girl and you can just toggle it on/off an infinite amount of times.

MasterE
10-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Does that go for all the outfits, or just the pre-reg bonus? I tried it on Cassie and took her on 1 of each date, but no new scene unlocked. Maybe rainbow slut has something.

I decided to hard reset because I could get the missing gilder quicker that way that from expecting a possible reimb. The pre-req bonus remained.

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Does that go for all the outfits, or just the pre-reg bonus? I tried it on Cassie and took her on 1 of each date, but no new scene unlocked. Maybe rainbow slut has something.

I decided to hard reset because I could get the missing gilder quicker that way that from expecting a possible reimb. The pre-req bonus remained.

I have no idea about the other outfits since I don't have any of them unfortunately. There should be scenes for each character though. It should be in your memory album in the more section.

Like so
http://i.imgur.com/L6fH2vY.jpg

Every character only gets a total of 8 pictures, no outfit variations. I've noticed that it doesn't always load properly though because the game's glitchy still, so sometimes you can't scroll your album to the next girl, and may need to refresh a couple times to get it to work. Other times the game glitches and doesn't load the scene when you first get them either. I've had times where it'd just show the vacation area with no girl in it, and other times where maxing a girl just skipped her final scene completely. Technically there's 2 pictures for final scene, but you can only view the second half of it in the album, so if your game glitches and doesn't show you the final scene when you max a girl you won't even get to see the first scene. I've also noticed if you start the game and go to the album too quickly, the scenes will be missing at first because the game hasn't fully loaded yet, but if you check back later they'll be back.

Seraphim
10-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Love the chat phrases from them all and the general comedy theme, even the progress monitor on top left comes up with weird stuff xD2037 2038 << click it :P

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 02:27 PM
So I've been "stuck" on Bearverly for a while now (not actually stuck, just haven't unlocked the next girl yet), and haven't been able to unlock new girls since then, do we know the equirements for the girls beyond that yet?

- - - Updated - - -

So I've been "stuck" on Bearverly for a while now (not actually stuck, just haven't unlocked the next girl yet), and haven't been able to unlock new girls since then, do we know the equirements for the girls beyond that yet?

1 billion $. There's also some actual stat requirements, but by the time you get a billion you'll have more than enough stats so you'll probably unlock 2 or 3 more characters the moment you hit a billion. Even if you unlock them though... Be prepared to have hobbies at level 30+. 3rd girl after Bearverly required a level 40 skill just to advance past the first stage if I remember correctly.

valfris
10-07-2016, 06:07 PM
for the last two if I recall correctly you need to unlock wizard job or reach max in computing, not sure yet. Be ready to afk for some hours with an autoclicker for the last one, she does not ask for any stats nor jobs but affection, and in massive quantities lol a bit less than 55 trilions lol 2051

MalusCorvus
10-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Is it just me, or does Prestiging also increase the requirements for things like number of hearts needed?

Unregistered
10-08-2016, 04:35 AM
i have a problem with Fumi her job checkbox (Computer Whisperer) doesnt work

im futher in the job but the box is still unchecked

valfris
10-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Is it just me, or does Prestiging also increase the requirements for things like number of hearts needed?

As far as I've seen it doesn't

i have a problem with Fumi her job checkbox (Computer Whisperer) doesnt work

Did you prestige when you were above computer whisperer? that might the the problem coz you gotta achieve it everytime you prestige

MasterE
10-08-2016, 06:44 AM
The loading times are getting much quicker, and I haven't seen a buggy login in ~2 days. Sad Panda has been generous with the diamonds; they did reimburse me the loss, and when I tried to explain to them that I had hard reset and regained them myself, they gave me another 20. I'm hesitant to spend them because they may realize the misunderstanding and try to take them back.

Be ready to afk for some hours with an autoclicker for the last one, she does not ask for any stats nor jobs but affection, and in massive quantities lol a bit less than 55 trilions lol
That's really high maintenance:eek:

EDIT: Spoke too soon about the reset bug. Before rebooting my computer I unchecked all jobs to leave the blocks on Hunter, and made certain to see the confirmation that I had saved. Save happened, sure as shit. When I relogged I received notice that I had earned 4mil while offline, yet money and hearts were set to 0 and no jobs were selected.

saberlance
10-08-2016, 10:00 AM
I didn't realize there is a separate news page (http://www.nutaku.net/games/crush-crush/news-updates/) for Crush Crush since other games got me used to looking for updates in-game or on a news tab. I'm happy they're listening to feedback and working on improvements.

Here's the first two posts:

Launch Day Bugs - CRUSHED!!! 10/04/2016 09:29PM

Hey Nutaku-ers,

Welcome to Crush Crush. We are the various pandas of Sad Panda Studios, and we’re very pleased you’re checking out our game.

We had a bumpy launch, with a bunch of players reporting lost progress and other issues. We’ve gotten lots of them ironed out, but please don’t be shy if you’re still facing difficulties. Drop us a message at: support@sadpandastudios.com

For people who heard back from us, but are still waiting on your diamond refunds, hang tight! We just figured out the hiccup in our new backend systems, and those refunds will be processing shortly. Give it, like, a few hours from the time of this post, and then message us if it’s still a no show for you.

Some other stuff we fixed today:
1) Playing the game in Incognito Mode will no longer prevent your game from saving.
2) Lots of crashes and hangups are now smoothed out.
3) A third thing. (Lists with only two things freak us out).

If you DO run into any weird issues, try refreshing the page first. If that fails hard, message us.

Thanks a ton for your patience. We’re super stimulated to be on Nutaku, and we hope you enjoy your time in Crush Crush.

Love you hard,
--
Sad Panda Studios

V0.69 Update - That's not even a joke, it's actually version 0.69 10/07/2016 09:36PM

Hey peeps,

So we've just launched a new version of Crush Crush, which will hopefully make your life easier and warm the cockles of your heart.

Here's a handy dandy list of some of the stuff that's different:

* Bug fixes - lots of them. Hopefully we’re past the dark times, but please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with your game.
* Some balance tweaks - Cassie is now easier and Luna is harder. Wow!
* A Beta achievement! As a small token of our love, we wanted to commemorate you guys for sticking with us through this launch. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here.
* New dialog for sexy scenes - we got a lot of feedback to add unique dialog to the sexy scenes. So we did!
* A few more sexy easter eggs. See how many YOU can find.
* Reminder! If you pre-registered you should have received 10 diamonds and all the lingerie outfits ONCE you reach Lover Level with a lady and 'swap' what they're wearing in the Gift Panel. Check those things first before sending a ticket.

As mentioned, please let us know if you run into any problems by sending a support ticket. And thanks for sticking with us, you patient and oddly attractive people.

Yours truly,
~
Sad Pandas

Aymi
10-08-2016, 10:54 AM
So far I like the mix between clicker games lire Clicker heroes and Capitalist adventures for example. But with a much better feel about the game.

Reset is needed much more quickly (so far 4 reset within 24hrs) and the advantage is clearly needed.
The only thing that bugs me is the album which is also reset while the achievements not. Hope there will be more girls added to the game as well as job and/or hobbies to come with them.

Don't know if everyone has noticed, but if you want your affection meter to rise by itself click on the stats of the girl and look for her Liked traits. If you have raised it affection will rise without clicking. If you take Quill, she loves lucky and as this one is not available at the start of the game you will have to raise her affection manually untill you unlock it.

Evilmind
10-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Anyone know if it's a local save or server side ?

Keyen
10-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Also, always always upgrade girls to love, even if you did before. You get prestige, of course, but also, you get a x3 multiplier on atone/chat/flirt per girl to love (it multiply itself, so, it's x3, then x9, then x27, etc).

Also, for some reason, the plush toy crushes everything else in ratio hearts/gold.

Aymi
10-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Anyone know if it's a local save or server side ?

My theory is that the save button is like in clicker heroes a local save should you crash to restart where you left and not lose too much. But there is no description about it now.

MasterE
10-08-2016, 05:18 PM
The problem with that is the immediate autosave on launch. There's probably an anti-savescumming reason for it, but I wish they'd delay it while login is still in alpha.

I tentatively wonder if the reloading bug comes from one or more girls wearing lingerie when exiting.

EDIT: Bust that hypothesis. I think it's a general fucking-around-with-shit-breaking-what-was-fixed-over-the-weekend human error on the server side.

Unregistered
10-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Is there any way to review H-scenes? I accidentally skipped it. =/

MasterE
10-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Prestige reset and you can see the whole thing again. You will have many, many opportunities.

Port
10-09-2016, 01:31 AM
The developers definitely pulled a fast one on us. Luna's pre-Crush stage used to require 2 Magic Candles. At the time I didn't have level 52 Funny, so I didn't complete it.

Now she requires a whopping 25 Candles, making her money requirement skyrocket from ~191.6 trillion (not exactly chump change) to 2.395 quadrillion.

Makes me wonder what else they messed with under the hood.

saberlance
10-09-2016, 02:22 AM
The developers definitely pulled a fast one on us.

Eh, I dunno. It's listed in the update notes (http://www.nutaku.net/games/crush-crush/news-updates/info/371/).

* Some balance tweaks - Cassie is now easier and Luna is harder.

I've noticed some fixes, such as the Restaurant Barista that used to take absurdly long now seems to have a normal progression. I also like Cassie's new hospital outfit and comments.

Aymi
10-09-2016, 02:40 AM
I really wonder why they added a bear oO ? does this thing turn into a girl later on?

Port
10-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Eh, I dunno. It's listed in the update notes (http://www.nutaku.net/games/crush-crush/news-updates/info/371/).

Oh wow I had no idea the News page was a thing until now.

Still though, over 2 quadrillion dollars for barely Crush status? That's absolutely obscene. I enjoyed the game enough to buy a 1024x multiplier and it'll still take me roughly 2 days to make that much.

Largepotato
10-09-2016, 06:13 AM
Very family friendly. :p

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 07:18 AM
So is anyone still having problems getting the pre-reg reward? I sent in a support ticket, and all I got back was "you need to be at lover level to use it", I replied that that wasn't the issue and I haven't heard back from them in a few days

MasterE
10-09-2016, 08:36 AM
I really wonder why they added a bear oO ? does this thing turn into a girl later on?

From the wikia she becomes a cute furry girl, at least by the time you can go to the beach with her.

Aymi
10-09-2016, 08:51 AM
From the wikia she becomes a cute furry girl, at least by the time you can go to the beach with her.

ok thanks.

MasterE
10-09-2016, 09:31 AM
I was very mistaken about Sad Panda's generosity; they took back the 10 time blocks I had bought with their earlier 30, and only gave me 20, for some reason leaving the other 10 as a promise out of reach. They could have just taken the fucking 30 diamonds I already had in inventory!

Now a reloading bug wiped ALL my diamonds. Whatever the hell they're doing this weekend, it isn't answering support tickets.

Yoshire
10-09-2016, 11:44 AM
game reset all girls that was complete when I logged in...

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 01:35 PM

Not quite. She only becomes a girl after you fully max her out. You can then revisit all the date spots to see her in human form.

MasterE
10-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Am I the only one who lost diamonds? What browser is everyone using? I'm mostly playing in Chrome, but twice I've loaded in Edge.

Port
10-09-2016, 02:52 PM
I haven't lost any diamonds, but that may be because I manually save before I exit the tab. I'm using Chrome.

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Wait how many diamonds are you supposed to get from each girl if you fully max her out? Is it 11 or 12?

Port
10-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Wait how many diamonds are you supposed to get from each girl if you fully max her out? Is it 11 or 12?

1 for each stage and 3 for the end, so 12 total I believe.

So I've used the very scientific method of "stare at the money roll in with a stopwatch" to gauge how efficient some jobs are. Here's what I found. Keep in mind these numbers are not going to be super accurate, but they should give a general idea of how the jobs compare to each other.

All jobs maxed, Prestige Boost x468.98, Store Boost x8192

Fast Food: 116,279,070 in 5 seconds [2 blocks]
Computers: 1,923,076,923 in 5 seconds [6 blocks]
Restaurant: 217,391,304 in 5 seconds [3 blocks]
Zoo: 312,500,000 in 5 seconds [5 blocks]
Lifeguard: 96,153,846 in 5 seconds [2 blocks]
Hunting: 5,882,352,941 in 5 seconds [6 blocks]
Cleaning: 370,370,370 in 5 seconds [4 blocks]
Casino: 114,942,528,700 in 5 seconds [1 block]
Art: 5,000,000,000 in 5 seconds [1 block]
Sports: 14,285,714,290 in 5 seconds [2 blocks]
Movies: 312,500,000,000 in 5 seconds [7 blocks]
Legal: 57,142,857,140 in 5 seconds [12 blocks]
Slaying: 100,000,000,000 in 5 seconds [10 blocks]
Space: 1,470,588,235,000 in 5 seconds [10 blocks]
Wizard: 454,545,454,500 in 5 seconds [5 blocks]
Love: 256,410,256,400 in 5 seconds [5 blocks]

So in terms of raw speed, the top 10 best jobs in order (when maxed) are: Space, Wizard, Movies, Love, Casino, Slaying, Legal, Sports, Hunting, Art

In terms of efficiency (which I got by dividing the money by the time blocks required), the top 10 jobs in order becomes: Space, Casino, Wizard, Love, Movies, Slaying, Sports, Art, Legal, Hunting

Computers is actually pretty decent at #11, being about 1/3rd as efficient as Hunting. The other jobs, understandably, are the worst of the lot. The absolute worst job is Lifeguard, but I remember it maxing relatively quickly, so it may even out before you hit the end-game. The Zoo job is the 3rd worst (2nd is Fast Food), making it's relatively-high block requirement very lame, but unfortunately getting it pretty high is a requirement for Bearverly.

saberlance
10-09-2016, 08:06 PM
general idea of how the jobs compare to each other

Thanks for this! I was curious about the jobs' efficiency, but not enough to do the work myself. So I appreciate your sharing :D

MasterE
10-09-2016, 11:01 PM
I haven't lost any diamonds, but that may be because I manually save before I exit the tab. I'm using Chrome.
I was using Chrome and manually saved twice before losing diamonds. I'm a long time gamer, so of course I save my game habitually and redundantly, but it didn't save me this time.

JessMini
10-10-2016, 05:09 AM
Does anyone know the exact requirements for unlocking each girl?

I usually prestige around the time I've upgraded Bearverly to Frenemy/Acquaintance.. but now that I'm at x42.84 prestige boost after ~5 resets, I still haven't unlocked Fumi and Bearverly way past the point when I usually unlock them.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. If anyone else is curious about the requirements for each girl, look through the wiki: http://crush-crush.wikia.com/wiki/Girls
Fumi is unlocked at University (Smart) 15 and apparently I had left it at 14, heh..

Unregistered
10-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Was it planned to lose all data for the game after first week? I'm back to square one :(

Kinkoid
10-10-2016, 08:46 AM
I've played it 3 days, it's quite cool ;). Still waiting for anything moist and uncensored though... is it getting kinkier later on?

MasterE
10-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Do outfits aside from the lingerie have to be purchased per character, or just once like the lingerie?

Was it planned to lose all data for the game after first week? I'm back to square one :(
I doubt it; commercial games rarely do player purges, and they would inform everyone ahead of time. Best report it.

Blaster
10-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Do outfits aside from the lingerie have to be purchased per character, or just once like the lingerie?

Right now I would not recommend buying them, It seems to be per character and I haven't reset yet since I bought (which was stupid of me) so I don't know yet if it stays afterwards.

MasterE
10-10-2016, 12:42 PM
I tested it while I was offline, buying the birthday suit for Elle, but it looked like it needed the server connection to update so I didn't see the graphic for it. It didn't appear to be accessible to other characters, but that may also be due to disconnected server.

If you don't reset anytime soon, I'll test it after I get Nutaku unlocked. She should have some nice features.

Aymi
10-10-2016, 01:08 PM
I've played it 3 days, it's quite cool ;). Still waiting for anything moist and uncensored though... is it getting kinkier later on?

A little bit once you get to know a girl more closely. But as far as i can see it is just a pictures or two from which one is tored in your album as long as you do not prestige.
Sadly, now, pictures in the album are removed when you prestige until you unlock them again.

Blaster321
10-10-2016, 01:20 PM
I tested it while I was offline, buying the birthday suit for Elle, but it looked like it needed the server connection to update so I didn't see the graphic for it. It didn't appear to be accessible to other characters, but that may also be due to disconnected server.

If you don't reset anytime soon, I'll test it after I get Nutaku unlocked. She should have some nice features.
She was the one i did it for. I just reset and it says it will unlock at lover level but is only available for her. Pre registering was definitely a good thing to do.

saberlance
10-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Luna's pre-Crush stage used to require 2 Magic Candles. At the time I didn't have level 52 Funny, so I didn't complete it.

Now she requires a whopping 25 Candles

Incidentally, this has changed again and is now 10 Magic Candles as of V0.74. Looks like the news page doesn't have notes for this version yet.

Regarding the scenes at Lover stage:
Of the 2 pictures shown, the 1st has a variation if you click on the picture itself (not the Next button). Some of these are "moist."
As far as kinkier, I kinda doubt it since this started out as a non-adult game and has only recently branched out on the adult content path. Although admittedly, Nutaku-chan is a fair bit kinkier by comparison to the other girls. From the Steam forum: Nude Version Announcement (http://steamcommunity.com/app/459820/discussions/0/343786745995767877/).

Also, I doubt this will ever go hardcore given that you can change your character's gender on the Stats screen and the dialogue is more or less written to be gender neutral. I suppose this could change in the future, but it doesn't seem to be the direction the game is headed in right now.

Sadly, now, pictures in the album are removed when you prestige until you unlock them again.

Hopefully this isn't by design. Seems like the pictures should stay in the album after they're unlocked. Guess we'll find out once the support tickets get answered.

Edit: And the answer: looks like they're planning on changing it in the future, but for now it's not a bug per se.

Yes, it does reset by design at this time. Keeping the album images unlocked is on our roadmap :)

- Sad Panda Programmer

She was the one i did it for. I just reset and it says it will unlock at lover level but is only available for her. Pre registering was definitely a good thing to do.

Thanks to your screenshot, I did some exploring and found out the Birthday Suit comes with unique dialogue for Intro, Seduce, and Poke. The other outfits seem to use the standard set of dialogue.

Also, if anyone is wondering about the Diamond Ring (like I was) it is actually a wedding dress outfit. Makes sense I guess--I just didn't think about it.

MasterE
10-10-2016, 09:20 PM
The sex scene interaction isn't exactly Osawari Island material. I ask, is Sad Panda the kind of guys who can lovingly detail the glistening pink bits, or will all sorts of fig leaves be featured?

Seraphim
10-10-2016, 10:59 PM
The sex scene interaction isn't exactly Osawari Island material. I ask, is Sad Panda the kind of guys who can lovingly detail the glistening pink bits, or will all sorts of fig leaves be featured?

^ True that, the H scenes could do with a ton more dialogue for starters. Compared to the scenes from Idol Wars and Flower Knight..ehh they need to up their game tbh since it is after all, the aim of the game. More outfits would be good too.

Zerana
10-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Anyone else having problems trying to log into the game right now? It says it's having trouble finding my saved game data. I haven't changed anything on my computer and it was working a few hours ago.

MalusCorvus
10-11-2016, 06:31 AM
Am I the only one who lost diamonds? What browser is everyone using? I'm mostly playing in Chrome, but twice I've loaded in Edge.

I use Chrome mostly, but for some bizarre reason, Chrome on my laptop won't load the game (giving me an error message to try another browser, no less), so I use Firefox there. Have not had issues... for now.

Zerana
10-11-2016, 06:39 AM
Well, the game is running ok now. Think they had an issue or they were updating or something.

saike
10-11-2016, 05:08 PM
it is crap

Unregistered
10-12-2016, 03:54 AM
I don't know what's going on, but I'm playing this on Nutaku's NSFW side, and the game page gives me 404.

Port
10-12-2016, 03:56 AM
Man Luna needs a freakin' Affection nerf.

Going from Girlfriend to Lover requires buying 2 Mystic Slippers. This costs roughly 3.2154 quintillion dollars. At my current rate of having the Fast Food, Casino, Art, Sports, Movies, Legal, Space, and Love jobs going (all maxed, Prestige Boost x468.98, Store Boost x8192), it'll take me roughly 5,769,995 seconds to make that money. That's 96,166.6 minutes, or 1602.78 hours, or 66.78 days. I need to log in once a week for a little over two months just to get a two-page porn scene. Or I can stumble for about half a second on the internet and get 10x that amount.

Now imagine you're a hard-working fella (or lady...? There might be maybe 1 or 2 of you out there playing this game) who reaches the max Prestige multiplier without spending a dime on the store-bought boosts. It'll take you over a year to unlock Luna's scene.

Unless, of course, you drop 2 finite-without-spending-money Diamonds on giving them to her. Totally a reasonable compromise, and not super ridiculous at all.

mamedh
10-12-2016, 04:17 AM
I don't know what's going on, but I'm playing this on Nutaku's NSFW side, and the game page gives me 404.

Yup me too now. About 3 hours ago seems fine but now...:confused:

MasterE
10-12-2016, 07:10 AM
Man Luna needs a freakin' Affection nerf.

Going from Girlfriend to Lover requires buying 2 Mystic Slippers. This costs roughly 3.2154 quintillion dollars. At my current rate of having the Fast Food, Casino, Art, Sports, Movies, Legal, Space, and Love jobs going (all maxed, Prestige Boost x468.98, Store Boost x8192), it'll take me roughly 5,769,995 seconds to make that money. That's 96,166.6 minutes, or 1602.78 hours, or 66.78 days.I've played other Nutaku games that long. Imagine all the changes and updates that can happen in that time. It may be a very different game by then. If they go into limited time events like the rest of Nutaku games, there will be objectives other than her to pursue, and bonuses to get to you her sooner.

Edddddd
10-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Luna is the end boss (Eva takes about 30 minutes with an autoclicker) so it makes sense she's super tough to get. Two diamonds is 20 cents, and you get three when you get the final status, so unless you're determined not to give Nutaku a dime and absolutely MUST buy outfits for every girl (what else is there to spend them on once you unlocked everything) it's not a big deal.

vklvodoi
10-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Hunting: 5,882,352,941 in 5 seconds [6 blocks]

Wait, why my hunting is 20 blocks? How can you reduce it to 6?

saberlance
10-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Wait, why my hunting is 20 blocks? How can you reduce it to 6?

Some jobs reduce their time block cost as you level them up. Some are only reduced at the final level.

Port's stats are all for max level jobs.

MasterE
10-14-2016, 05:26 PM
Could someone please verify for me that a Speed Boost multiplies Prestige, and isn't just equivalent to restarting a few more times? It seems like it should, considering the cost/unit, but I'd like to be sure before spending.

(Eva takes about 30 minutes with an autoclicker)
I imagine this would be quicker if you left the autoclicker on a date that you have the income to cover perpetually. It looks like dates get the Lover multiplier.

Port
10-15-2016, 02:36 AM
Could someone please verify for me that a Speed Boost multiplies Prestige, and isn't just equivalent to restarting a few more times? It seems like it should, considering the cost/unit, but I'd like to be sure before spending.

Last time I increased the Prestige multiplier (while the store-bought multiplier stayed the same), it reduced the time it took to get a new hobby level-up. So the game separates the two multipliers, and both apply.

MasterE
10-15-2016, 07:28 AM
That doesn't actually answer the question. I can already see that they're two separate stats, I'm asking whether they're added together then multiplied with the speed, or each multiplied separately.

This makes a huge difference; if Boost is added to Prestige, then speed boosts don't really become valuable until hitting the Prestige cap, if they're separately multiplied then Speed Boost is valuable now with only ~350 Prestige.

sniddy
10-15-2016, 08:48 AM
Separate I gto the 64 speed boost and it did far, far more then doubing my poor sub 100 prestigue

MasterE
10-15-2016, 12:19 PM
Well, 164 is faster than 100. Would you say the speed boost gave you 6400? If it's a multiplier, than it should be more than double!

EDIT: I went ahead and got an 8x boost at ~400 Prestige, and it kicked up my speed by much more than an extra 8 Prestige. Definitely more than double, but couldn't say whether it's equivalent to 2400 Prestige. If Prestige were actually divided by 1000 to 40%, then it would be 11.2x faster, which seems about right.

Zandel
10-15-2016, 10:28 PM
I'd just like to point out that the higher your prestige is the more points you seem to need to get promotions in jobs and hobbie upgrades, I know this because I have used the 4hr fast forward a few times and at x15 or so prestige doing that once maxed a few of my jobs, most notably ART, now it doesn't even have an effect. I also noticed that stats are taking MUCH longer to get up. Before my last reset I was at 34-38 in most hobbies and it did not take that long. After reset i'm at 31s and it's taking longer now.

Seems to me either the prestige thing is a crock of shit or they have changed the game and nerfed it hard in the last 3-4 days. I'm at the point where I might even give up this game completely. It's really basic for a dating sim, the dialog was not terrible but the H scene's at the end are.

MasterE
10-16-2016, 10:24 AM
The points haven't changed from documentation, but an exploit was closed. You could only fast max them because the point requirements weren't increasing when time skipping or offline. Now the points gained are applied to the intended per lvl requirements.

Zandel
10-16-2016, 05:27 PM
Ah I see, that was the issue.... well in that case i'm giving this game up then. It's become a massive grind for no real gain.

MasterE
10-16-2016, 05:30 PM
I found Eva, and continuous dating didn't work as well as I expected. I'm clicking her for a little under 2 mil, much less than that while dating. I could speed it up by restarting, but I'm determined to see Bearverly bare first.

Unregistered
10-17-2016, 04:07 PM
What do we need to unlock the last 2 girls, Luna and Eva?

Since I bought the Speed Boost x64 from the Reward Diamonds, things are going smoothly, but those 2 girls haven't showed themselves.

Tenhou
10-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Luna needs a high amount of mystery/wisdom i believe. Some stat at least.

Eva unlocked for me when i used the wizard job to some level. Don't really know the specifics, tried it out the first time and went to work. Came back to find Eva unlocked. Do mind i also had love doctor up since i had reached 50+ in all hobbies.

JMich
10-18-2016, 01:58 AM
Luna needs a high amount of mystery/wisdom i believe. Some stat at least.

Eva unlocked for me when i used the wizard job to some level. Don't really know the specifics, tried it out the first time and went to work. Came back to find Eva unlocked. Do mind i also had love doctor up since i had reached 50+ in all hobbies.

According to the wiki (http://crush-crush.wikia.com/wiki/Girls), Luna requires you to unlock the Wizard job, while Eva requires you to work (and level I guess) the Wizard job up to a level.

Meowling
10-18-2016, 02:03 PM
So are the suits you can buy for 10 diamonds only for 1 person each or will it unlock that kind of suit for all characters?

sniddy
10-18-2016, 07:22 PM
well the birthday suit I brought was for one only so - yeh I think so

Unregistered
10-18-2016, 11:11 PM
So which is better? Time blocks of speed? Wiki comment said speed boosts weren't permanent, but that seems like it'd be a waste of diamonds. Coming up on 60 soon and would like to know if I should get the time bubbles or hold off for the x64.

Meowling
10-19-2016, 09:17 AM
So which is better? Time blocks of speed? Wiki comment said speed boosts weren't permanent, but that seems like it'd be a waste of diamonds. Coming up on 60 soon and would like to know if I should get the time bubbles or hold off for the x64.

Time blocks is the better option. There's a limited amount of time blocks you can obtain from achievements and well... you have to achieve them, which takes a long time and effort, without which it's even slower to achieve them. As for speed, you can reset the game at the stats to increase it and that's probably the idea, that you keep resetting it to faster and faster.

Tenhou
10-19-2016, 11:16 AM
The speed is not the same as the other speed. They have two kinds. The speed option is in fact insanely awesome and the timeblocks useless in comparison. Time blocks only give you the ability to work on more things at a time. The speed upgrade if you even manage to get the 64x once will give you insanity. You can finish off way more things than a few puny timeblocks would ever allow you to.

Albeit honestly, i doubt either will matter later on... :P

Edit:
To clarify - Lategame you won't have trouble with not having enough timeblocks to do stuff but too little speed to get up to a meaningfull point. I'm at the point where more timeblocks won't help, my hobbies won't rise faster. They're all ticked in and i'm running double 20x jobs. Those hobbies actually getting anywhere is hindering me and i need more speed to achieve that, not time blocks.

JMich
10-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Time blocks is the better option. There's a limited amount of time blocks you can obtain from achievements and well... you have to achieve them, which takes a long time and effort, without which it's even slower to achieve them. As for speed, you can reset the game at the stats to increase it and that's probably the idea, that you keep resetting it to faster and faster.

Assume 120 diamonds, which should be viable, even if quite time consuming.
You can get 20 extra time slots, which is about a 33% increase (60 time slots should be quite easy to reach by that point) or a 64x increase in speed. Later on the time slots may be better, especially if the speed increases are added instead of multiplied (if getting 64x twice gives you a 4096 increase, it's much better than getting a 128 one).

Tenhou
10-19-2016, 01:02 PM
I don't see a point where time slots actually become better. On the contrary they have gotten worse compared to speed nowadays because everything i want maxed job-wise won't get sped up faster by having more timeslots. Likewise for Hobbies.

I'm at Eva and no timeslots in the world will make me increase her affection faster than speed would. Might just be better to save them for outfits.

Edit:
...not to mention Pamu. That bitch needs 60 buff to reach the next stage.

...which takes almost 10 hours

So honestly. Speed or save for outfits seems like the best options. The best jobs already cover the money needed to max out their affection with gifts :P

MasterE
10-19-2016, 01:35 PM
I wouldn't call extra time blocks useless; your hobbies and jobs will increase by a factor of 0 if you can't select them in the first place. But their marginal utility falls off after 10, and the marginal utility of speed boost never does.

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 01:36 PM
Do the outfits actually do anything in particular? I thought they were just cosmetic changes, and I can't find anything on the wiki about them, so I can't figure out why people are saying to save for them.

Tenhou
10-19-2016, 02:18 PM
Outfits do nothing but show them in different outfits, really. And hey, it's a hentai game, more variation. Think that's about it :P

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks for all the help. One final question if you don't mind still spoonfeeding, when is a generally good idea to reset? I've been doing it about every 5 or so, currently at 56 multiplier. I'm a glutton for these idle games

Tenhou
10-19-2016, 03:53 PM
If you want to get prestige the fastest possible - just do everything you can til like 2 prestige then reset. Takes 5 minutes and you'll have tons.

If you cba with that like (hopefully) most of us then i would say a good time to reset is when getting anywhere will take too long.

In my case i reset once per day. At that point i boost up Cassie until i unlock bowhunting and then Elle until i get the last 4 hobbies. Once i have those i play a bit more to do anything i can do immediately, put in as many jobs as i can on top of having all hobbies on, then head to bed. Once i wake up i fix better jobs that have unlocked and head to work.

After work i do everything i can until i will have to wait for a long time (1-2 hours) and then reset it. Nets me a fair amount of prestige each day, typically 80ish but was less when i had lower speed.

Edit:
Here's my current stats for the records.

Garlyle
10-19-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm having a prestige around 300, and still haven't completed the later girls. (Nina and above)

What is the highest skills required for reaching the Lover level with all of them?

Tenhou
10-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Highest i have seen so far is 60 Buff for Pamu. Not unlocked lover level for anything beyond her, my latest was Alpha. Alpha required you to be a love doctor which is 50 in two hobbies. Eva was surprisingly easy so far. Well "easy" she needs silly amounts of affection to reach every tier but she hasn't needed any hobby/job levels so far. Just a date or a gift for each tier. I don't max her though because it takes eons to get anywhere with her.

For the 60 buff - as i said before, even at my current prestige visible in the picture above it takes 10ish hours to reach from level 50 to 51 in a hobby.

Largepotato
10-20-2016, 06:17 AM
This is with no time blocks bought.

saberlance
10-20-2016, 07:07 AM
Do the outfits actually do anything in particular? I thought they were just cosmetic changes, and I can't find anything on the wiki about them, so I can't figure out why people are saying to save for them.

The Birthday Suit comes with a new set of dialogue. I haven't noticed any extras with the other outfits.

The suggestion to save for the outfits is probably from the general F2P strategy of "save premium currency for things that can't be obtained through normal gameplay." In this game, everything is achievable with time (in theory) except for the outfits.

Later on the time slots may be better, especially if the speed increases are added instead of multiplied (if getting 64x twice gives you a 4096 increase, it's much better than getting a 128 one).

If you intend to spend diamonds to accelerate the pace of the game, I suggest getting speed boosts. As Tenhou said, in the long run (or with speed boosts) you don't really need extra time blocks. Also consider that a speed boost will help you to unlock achievements faster and thus gain time blocks that way.

The speed boosts are multiplied. So getting two x64 and one x2 will reach the x8192 cap.

What is the highest skills required for reaching the Lover level with all of them?

As of V.0.77 these are the skills required above level 50:

Level
Skill

Funny

Badass

Wisdom

Lucky

Buff

Thanks for the visual. I'm around 90 time blocks as well, so that seems reasonable for end-game levels. To put some context to that:

Running all jobs at max level requires 81 time blocks.
Running the top 9 efficient jobs at max level requires 53 time blocks.
The bottom 5 jobs have very little impact. See this post (http://harem-battle.club/others/2235-crush-crush-post46082.html#post46082).
Running all hobbies requires 36 time blocks.
Unless you're going for the hobby achievements, you don't need to level hobbies above 50 with the exception of the 5 listed above.

MasterE
10-21-2016, 10:13 PM

This doesn't tell the story that you think it does. What time blocks did you have to show off 40 achievements ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else get Awkward Besties with Pamu and didn't get a diamond? I can't tell if that was intended or not.

I know I'm not mistaken because I was watching my diamonds closely to see if she was bluffing about taking one. I saw the 'You have become Awkward Besties' message at the top, which only happens first time unlocking, but no diamond pop-up and my diamond count remained the same. I killed process to try to reload and retry, but the game had autosaved after getting the achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the above issue was more likely than not bugginess on my end.

Can anyone compare the speed boost of gilding with speed boost in general? Also, the help blurb says diamonds can be used for skipping Job levels, so is there something comparable for jobs?

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 11:22 PM
Can anyone compare the speed boost of gilding with speed boost in general? Also, the help blurb says diamonds can be used for skipping Job levels, so is there something comparable for jobs?

As far as I can tell Gilding can only be done once for each hobby, and it's permanent. It was basically just a 16x multiplier on top of everything when I did it on Buff. Went from 20h+ remaining on next buff level to about an hour and some minutes.

JessMini
10-22-2016, 07:39 AM
So I've maxed out all the girls except for Pamu and Luna.

Pamu just needs 60 Buff and she'll be done, but Luna.. I have Luna on "Awkward Besties" and holy crap is she expensive! My issue is that I maxed out all the girls before I even friendzoned Luna.

Why is it so unbalanced, in that the first half of the game is about maxing out all the girls except Luna, and the second half of the game is about maxing out Luna?
Is there nothing left for me to do but wait until I have 60 in Hobbies and then just hoard a bunch of money until I max Luna?

The inconsistensy continues in Achievements.. I have all achievements except for a few, yet one of the achievements is to play for a year. O.O
What's the point of having a "play for a year" achievement when ALL the other achievements can be beaten in a month?

This game is fun, but if you want to 100% it you have to make it boring. Which kinda sucks. :/

MasterE
10-22-2016, 10:37 AM
@JessMini: I played Cookie Clicker for over a year. That's the only other idle game I could say that I've played. That had many regular updates, so it was almost a different game by the time I stopped. I hope to see this game take shape like that, then it will be worth the wait for more reasons than Luna.

Largepotato
10-23-2016, 05:58 AM
With the current balance, you will get hobbies up to 70 before having enough money to max Luna.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 11:00 PM
It'd certainly take a while to max Luna. Her final two levels require Bewitched Jam x3, and Mystic Slippers x2. It's really just quicker to pay the gems for them so you're completely done with the game than to wait a year on the money.

Tenhou
10-25-2016, 01:00 AM
I'll just keep going til my speed is maxed out and then i'll never have to reset for another prestige bonus again (well unless they add more content that adds more levels... :P).

Resetting once per day yields me about 95 prestige~~

Unregistered
10-25-2016, 09:50 PM
i have max prestige with x64 boost, hobbies at 54 take 12 hours to go to 55 and since im f2p only have 35 diamonds left and since pamu requires to have 10 diamonds i can only spend 25.

- - - Updated - - -

game was just updated, new girl, and she's a reference from a game in development called yandere simulator

- - - Updated - - -

ok, her last level requires to have 60 lucky, tenderness and mysterious, so its going to take a while for me, since i only have my hobbies at 55

MasterE
10-25-2016, 10:05 PM
omg, it's been awhile since I played yandere simulator. They're still using the same name?

Bust: varies

Tenhou
10-26-2016, 12:47 AM
I giggled at the new girl they added. To think they'd go with yandere simulator 0.o

saberlance
10-26-2016, 01:08 AM
Full update notes from the news page (http://www.nutaku.net/games/crush-crush/news-updates/info/397/):

0.79 - Hallowe'en Update - "Notice Me Senpai..."
10/25/2016 07:17PM

Happy Hallowe'en, Crush Crushers! We've got a very special update for you with a surprise we've been cooking up for a while. It is our pleasure (and horror) to introduce our first cameo character to Crush Crush:

Ayano "Yandere-Chan" Aishi - the lead character from the awesomely amazing game "Yandere Simulator"!!!

Holy smokes peeps, this is a serious treat and honour for us. We've been in touch with the creator of Yandere Simulator (the fabulous "Yandere-Dev") for a few months, and he's been incredibly generous and supportive of us adding Ayano to Crush Crush. And now she’s here!

Story time! As many of you know, Crush Crush has a bunch of fun tropes and references throughout the game, and we knew for a long time that we wanted to add a "Yandere" character. All of us here at Sad Panda are absolutely in love with Yandere Simulator, so we put on our courage-pants and sent Yandere-Dev an email requesting permission to use her.

Well, he not only gave us permission, he's been ridiculously helpful and trusting with us.

If you haven't heard of Yandere Simulator - welcome to the Internet! Gosh, all this "online" stuff must be so strange and new. Anyway - please go check out Yandere Simulator. And check out Yandere-Dev's YouTube channel, so you’ll get all of the inside jokes. (Seriously, his voice is so soothing, it gives us the vapors).

Ayano is a very different character from the other girls in Crush Crush. You might notice a few things... off about her. You might notice a few interesting Easter eggs too. Let us know what you think of her!

Be warned - Ayano has a very aggressive balance structure compared to the other girls, so don’t expect her to play by your rules, yo.

Also in this build are a few other changes and improvements:

New Features
* Spookified date backgrounds added for this week! They'll be taken down after Hallowe'en :)
* Added a new girl! We hope you like her.
* Minor balance tweaks

Bug Fixes
* Fixed a bunch of typos.
* Changed 'atone' to say 'sorry' to be easier on non-English speaking players
* Improved the autosave

So that’s the spooky-deets, my friends. Let us know how you're doing, and have a Happy Hallowe'en!

Love you hard,
--
Sad Pandas

JMich
10-26-2016, 03:22 AM
Seems like Ayano's text when selecting her in the girls menu depends on what girl you had selected before. Quite a few interesting stuff there, though not sure if it also depends on her affection level.

Eab1990
10-26-2016, 05:13 PM
Seems like Ayano's text when selecting her in the girls menu depends on what girl you had selected before. Quite a few interesting stuff there, though not sure if it also depends on her affection level.

I don't care much for her looks, but this amuses me.

Still, RIP Generica.

Liquidacid
10-27-2016, 12:30 PM
They still haven't fixed the time travel deal huh?

MasterE
10-27-2016, 03:42 PM
I may just have a blacker sense of humor, but Yandere Simulator has always been comedic to me, so I find Yandere-chan's immigration to Crush Crush to be natural.

4 more days to Halloween, and I'm trying to have Ayano cleared to Lover in time for it.

TheShalafi
10-28-2016, 10:13 AM
Ayano Lover Requirements:

Heart: 416,153,268
Lucky: Level 60
Tenderness: Level 60
Mysterious: Level 60

MasterE
10-28-2016, 03:46 PM
I bought some diamonds to gild the hobbies for Ayano, and some left over for outfits. I want to give the ring to my waifu Fumi, but first I want to max Ayano so I can see how she reacts to that. I'm filled with equal parts dread and glee.

Tenhou
10-28-2016, 08:04 PM
I'm just waiting with that til tuesday/wednesday. That's about when i'll have maxed my prestige and at that point i'll just let the hobbies keep going forever...

MasterE
10-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Yanderedev has an update coming Halloween, so that's what I'll probably be playing that day and night. I haven't played in months, so other recent features and jokes will be new to me also.

EDIT: I'm close to finishing Pamu, and hope to find out what she does with all this hand lotion. I'm filled with equal parts dread and fascination.

ReTuRnOfNoOb
10-29-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm just waiting with that til tuesday/wednesday. That's about when i'll have maxed my prestige and at that point i'll just let the hobbies keep going forever...

even with max prestige it will take a while, i have max prestige with x64 speed boost, takes 1 day and 19hours from lvl58 hobbie to 59

Tenhou
10-29-2016, 06:45 PM
That much i know, but at max prestige you don't need to reset stuff anymore and can just let the game run forever and collect your fancy coins every day :P

MasterE
11-01-2016, 04:07 PM

- Tuxedo and Wedding dress unlocked after giving any Lover a Diamond Ring. The player can be the waifu!

- Morpheus' coat after reaching over with Elle. For a double reference, the collar and shoulders could be based on Morpheus from The Matrix while the tails could swirl into tattered shadow like Dream of the Endless from The Sandman.

- Frosting smears (imaginatively placed) after reaching Lover with Bonnibel

- A trail of bloody footprints after reaching Lover with Ayano

Mio: I dunno, the iconic obvious choice, Mario, doesn't seem like her kind of game. Maybe reference Tron or The Last Starfighter.

Can anyone come up with others?

JessieChan
11-10-2016, 06:37 AM
I'd just like to point out that the higher your prestige is the more points you seem to need to get promotions in jobs and hobbie upgrades, I know this because I have used the 4hr fast forward a few times and at x15 or so prestige doing that once maxed a few of my jobs, most notably ART, now it doesn't even have an effect. I also noticed that stats are taking MUCH longer to get up. Before my last reset I was at 34-38 in most hobbies and it did not take that long. After reset i'm at 31s and it's taking longer now.

Agree. After each reset things are getting more complicated to me, like more time consuming, instead of saving time. But I really like the dialogue and the effort, its a cool game, I never reached the H scene's, though :(

ReTuRnOfNoOb
11-18-2016, 10:35 AM
is anyone else not being able to load into the game? i've tried firefox and chrome and it doesnt load

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm having that problem as well, starting today...

xxxaka
11-21-2016, 01:43 PM
Agree. After each reset things are getting more complicated to me, like more time consuming, instead of saving time. But I really like the dialogue and the effort, its a cool game, I never reached the H scene's, though :(

wait until you see the stupid requirements later in game.

sniddy
12-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Anyone know how high you need the reset bonus for the 2 new girls

Tenhou
12-18-2016, 03:24 PM
Well, even with the highest bonus the percentage barely moves in a week of waiting once you get high enough with them and they want maxed out 75 in a few of your hobbies. All in all, it will take eons if you are not maxed out.

Bob
12-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Well, even with the highest bonus the percentage barely moves in a week of waiting once you get high enough with them and they want maxed out 75 in a few of your hobbies. All in all, it will take eons if you are not maxed out.
I'm not maxed out and I have lover status with every girl including Karma and Sutra.

Tenhou
12-21-2016, 01:09 AM
Because you used diamonds, right? I was talking about without diamonds.

saberlance
12-23-2016, 05:07 PM
* Holiday outfits are now available! You can purchase each individually in the Gifts tab, or get every girl's outfit when you buy the '55 diamond' bundle or higher. Once you get a girl to Lover status the outfits will become wearable and will stay in your inventory even after we take down the holiday update/offer.

I can confirm that buying the 55 gem bundle does unlock the holiday outfit for all 17 girls. Unless you're totally free-to-pay, I think that's a lot better than spending 170 gems for the outfits.

Garlyle
01-04-2017, 05:06 AM
So I saw that to meet the next requirement for Kama and Sutra is Lv61 stats. I'm having max prestige with a x64 boost and it takes 4 and a half days to get from 60 to 61. This and the money requirements for Luna is ridiculous (you need to get her 3 Bewitched Jam).

I guess this game became one of those that if I want to play, I should just check once per week.;)

sniddy
01-04-2017, 01:17 PM
wait until you need the slippers....I'd advise getting a 2nd 64x boost, 64x64....4096 - topped that with a 2x and now I'm flying....just need the whole refresh bonus only at 1k and I think top level karma is likely to need at least twice that

AgentFakku
01-04-2017, 11:01 PM
LOL forgot about dis game

Remember it as the arthristis game b/c so much clicking :V

Unseen
01-05-2017, 12:22 PM
how do i get the hs?

paraphin
01-06-2017, 02:50 PM
sometimes the game does not load, i just get a grey screen. whats up with that? :/

Eversor86
03-17-2017, 03:06 AM
Well, checked this game after some longer time, new girls and such, and I stumbled upon a bug-zomk.

If you check option in settings to skip image pop-ups, it will record in album first 3 pictures (meet, friends, kiss), but it won't record the last sex one. So you are basically fucked if you spent shit tone of time to reach stage of Qpernikiss where you need a full album, and you can't get past that cause of this bug...

JMich
03-17-2017, 03:20 AM
So you are basically fucked if you spent shit tone of time to reach stage of Qpernikiss where you need a full album, and you can't get past that cause of this bug...
I also encountered said bug, but it did seem to fix itself once I went back into the game. Unsure if unchecking the skip option was required or not, but do try it both ways. Just reload the game page and see if the full album requirement is met.

Eversor86
03-17-2017, 04:48 AM
Thx. That helped, glad I said this before I actually made a soft reset o.O

Maladaptive
04-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Anyone know where the 10th Easter egg can be found?

Dargor
04-14-2017, 10:49 AM
I'm missing the 3rd and 10th, can't find them anywhere

JMich
04-14-2017, 11:00 AM
I'm missing the 3rd and 10th, can't find them anywhere

Just found the 3rd one, it's in the Memory Album.
Edit: 3rd is actually also available in the scene, which is Luna's Lover scene (good luck).
10th is in Bearverly's stats screen.

Largepotato
04-14-2017, 12:01 PM
There's a thread in the steam discussions for the game that lists all the locations.

Hopeless
04-14-2017, 12:07 PM
How do they expect me to reach 42 wisdom and lucky and THEN maxing Luna, when I haven't even gone past adversary with Pamu, and only have 45.54 bonus, and none of the hobbies required are above 40?!

ugh, worth spending 10 gems to skip that one egg?

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 12:47 PM
I'm missing 4, 5, 9 egg can be found?

sniddy
04-14-2017, 01:33 PM
meh can I just have a full lazy list

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904448584

Save others

Maladaptive
04-14-2017, 01:51 PM
Apparently there is a 10 gem reward for finding all 10 Eggs, so you it is cost neutral

Damnable Soul
04-14-2017, 02:50 PM
Thank you, Maladaptive, neutral costs and some extra CG, overall; not that great, but I'm not complaining.

CBW
05-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Just found this game, almost a day ago, and up to 33x prestige and 45 gems. If I try to save 120 gems to get Speed Boost 64x, will I run into a progression wall? It does not appear that I will have any problem getting prestige to 200x over the next couple weeks.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Trust me, its worth saving for the 64x boost, and in any case games like this always need walls.

sniddy
06-27-2017, 12:29 PM
Is something happening/about to happen?

DrunkMonkGar
06-27-2017, 07:42 PM
Summer (beach)ball hunt for 40 diamonds and a nude line-up pic'. Also job gilding and some dialog updates.

Largepotato
06-28-2017, 04:56 AM
Some I found.

Alpha main page.
Stats page - One of the Avatar items.
One of the dates for Cassie. (possibly any girl)
Plush toy gift for Nutaku. (I think)
Jobs - Legal
... - Faq - replaced soccer ball next to description for hobbies.

FunkyMonkey
06-28-2017, 05:05 AM
Just in case you didn't know, someone on the Steam forums has made a list of where all the beach balls are.
I'd post the link but apparently I cant ;_;

sniddy
06-29-2017, 01:21 AM
Some of them are impossible to get at certain points in your progress so that kinda sucked

DrunkMonkGar
06-29-2017, 03:22 AM
True, but none of them were kind of bullshit like the Easter Hunt, where one of the eggs was in Luna's lover image.

DrunkMonkGar
07-26-2017, 06:29 PM
New scavenger hunt. Limited time to find each item. First one is on the settings menu.

Yru
07-27-2017, 12:53 AM
The second is on achievements on the fast food row.

DrunkMonkGar
07-28-2017, 03:11 AM
Third object is in the credits on Programmer Panda.

DrunkMonkGar
07-29-2017, 01:11 AM
Fourth object is in Nina's intro image underneath the teacup butler.

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 09:23 AM
Fifth item is in beach date with Cassie

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Not too bad for this event...almost all of the items were available for anyone who has played for even a moderate amount of time. I wound up spending 10 diamonds I just happened to have on me for the Alpha item...it unlocked that last time block and the last goodies for the same price as a single time block.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 09:39 AM
I also encountered said bug, but it did seem to fix itself once I went back into the game. Unsure if unchecking the skip option was required or not, but do try it both ways. Just reload the game page and see if the full album requirement is met.

I ran into this bug. I had played the game through once, then sacrificed myself to save the world. I played it again and got stuck where QPernikiss needs a full memory album. The problem is that this time I had not gone on all 4 date types with Cassie, Karma and Sutra because this isn't required to reach this point. However, I could see the dates in my memory album from my first time through the game. To satisfy QPernikiss's full memory album requirement go on all four date types with Karma and Sutra and go on the two date types in the middle with Cassie.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 11:16 AM
The only bug that I've found is to restart the game (browser version) after starting events to get your time slots back. It'll go back into negative if you click on the events button again.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Can someone tell me the coupon code?

Rando
02-14-2018, 08:55 PM
Anyone got the pin-up for this event? I missed too many days unfortunately. I am a scrub.

Cooking girl is my best girl, so I was hoping someone here might have it.

qti
02-15-2018, 11:21 AM
not idea if this is what you asking because only have 3 pin up i when start to play this game not have idea how do event. Learn to late. Greetings.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 10:51 AM
Yeah, that's the one he was talking about.

MalusCorvus
03-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Been doing the pin-up even, but I'm not even certain where to access them...

DrunkMonkGar
03-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Been doing the pin-up even, but I'm not even certain where to access them...

Memory album on the settings page. Past all the girls scenes.

bmj420420
03-11-2018, 07:26 PM
If I've missed a couple days of an event, is there even any point to trying to do the quests?

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 08:51 PM
If I've missed a couple days of an event, is there even any point to trying to do the quests?

If you've only missed 2 days, you can still complete the event. If you miss 3 and don't or can't spend diamonds, you might as well not complete it, unless the sub quests give free diamonds.

bmj420420
03-16-2018, 06:22 PM
Is there a way to access events on the SFW version of the game on Nutaku? I can't always access the NSFW version, but I still would like to try to finish the current event.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 12:05 PM
I gave up on this games bc of the reset time for the events, it's so easy to miss days.

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 10:35 PM
I gave up on this games bc of the reset time for the events, it's so easy to miss days.

The current event differs from those that came previously. The event token has no wait time. You just log in once a day and claim it instantly.

I hope they keep this model, as it saves having to use 9 time blocks.

Tomitain
05-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Yeah, it's nice automatically getting the event token, although there are still occasional weird time sinks like needing to use 15 time blocks then waiting six hours just for a single diamond.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 06:53 PM
There seems to be a diamond available every day now. That's good, but they've changed the cost of the time boost. 64x used to cost 120 diamonds and now it's up to 180.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 05:34 PM
I just got 120 diamonds today. I've been plateaued out for weeks and I'm pretty annoyed by that change.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 10:48 AM
I'm in the same boat. They need to increase the boost ceiling above 2k. Right now I log in once in the morning to collect the quests, and once at night to accept them.

qti
10-25-2018, 11:24 AM
They add 3 girls more one only for nutaku gold the others 2 for diamond and going add 2 more not idea if for diamonds or gold have suspicious what is for diamond. i already get the 2 new girls yesterday.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 12:44 PM
Of course after I've been spending my diamonds on upgrading skills. I should have enough for the new girls in about 2 months...

qti
10-25-2018, 01:45 PM
oh i not know what use you diamond in upgrading skills i only use the mine in buy costume birthday for each girl. For that now can buy the news girls without problem. Get 1 diamond or 3 each day for the event daily.

DrunkMonkGar
10-25-2018, 05:29 PM
The next monstergirl bundle will also cost diamonds. Of course, if you got the monstergirl costumes last year the girls are unlocked for free.

sniddy
12-14-2018, 12:59 AM
Ok where's the snowball?

DrunkMonkGar
12-14-2018, 03:03 AM
Bottom left of Mio's memory page.

Ampchan
12-14-2018, 09:12 AM
Bottom left of Mio's memory page.

Hopefully all of them are as easy as this one. I hate hunting for these things.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 06:10 PM
Found yesterday's snowball quickly, but can't find today's.

DrunkMonkGar
12-14-2018, 08:14 PM
Page 3 of Cassie's gifts.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 08:24 PM
Day two snowball is on Pg 2 of Cassie's gifts

sniddy
12-15-2018, 01:53 AM
Mine was on page 3 I think if you lots of outfits maybe it jumps a page, cheers mysterious hero for the point in the right direction through

qti
12-15-2018, 06:17 PM
3- Fumi stats.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 06:17 PM
4th one is in quill's beach date

Ampchan
12-16-2018, 08:53 PM
Thanks Anon! I actually found this one myself and was coming to report it, but you beat me to it. 4 snowballs down, 8 to go! \o/

qti
12-17-2018, 06:06 PM
5- Alpha gilr.

DrunkMonkGar
12-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Snowball six is on Elle's lover scene, but the Steam version is currently bugged.

qti
12-19-2018, 06:11 PM
7-Luna memory album first photo.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 06:29 PM
8- Iro Movie Date Purchase Screen

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 06:21 PM
9: right on Karma's mini-portrait under 'girls'.

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 08:08 PM
10: Eva, sightseeing date

qti
12-23-2018, 06:44 PM
11-Bonnibell girl.

sniddy
12-24-2018, 04:04 AM
11-Bonnibell girl.

under the text box if people struggle a little

qti
12-24-2018, 06:20 PM
12-memory album photo 4 Nutaku girl.

qti
01-23-2019, 06:14 PM
Cakes
1-bonnibell memory album first picture.
2-mio stats.
3-nutaku memory album fist picture.
4-elle date beach.
5-eva head left side.
6-store darya bundle.
7-archievements cake icon.
8-stats female avatar.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 07:11 PM
There's one on the restaurant achievement that you may miss because it doesn't look out of place.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 07:30 PM
One is on the job screen but only when you're performing no jobs.

qti
01-23-2019, 08:18 PM
i already write the restaurant is the 7.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 12:17 AM
Cakes
1-bonnibell memory album first picture.
2-mio stats.
3-nutaku memory album fist picture.
4-elle date beach.
5-eva head left side.
6-store darya bundle.
7-archievements cake icon.
8-stats female avatar.
9-
10-
11-
12-

One is on the job screen but only when you're performing no jobs.

10. Gift cake to Iro.
11. The confirmation page for buying a time block.
12. Change language in settings.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 01:55 AM
Cakes
8-stats female avatar.

found all but № 7

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 01:55 AM
Cakes
8-stats female avatar.

found all but № 8

qti
01-24-2019, 05:37 AM
found all but № 8

12030 Here.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 06:57 AM
I don't see anything on the settings screen when I change languages. I only have English and Japanese as options, but when I switch between them, no cake appears. Has anyone seen this one?

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 06:59 AM
I don't see anything on the settings screen when I change languages. I only have English and Japanese as options, but when I switch between them, no cake appears. Has anyone seen this one?

Ah, figured it out. You have to change it and hit okay. The cake appears on the main screen after a language change. Sneaky devs.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 09:21 AM
№ 11 not found

sniddy
01-25-2019, 02:23 AM
you have to pretend to be interested in buying time blocks, so click on a deal - it then takes you to a confirmation screen, the cakes there

Dargor
01-25-2019, 12:53 PM
I don't want to take credit for this since it was a collective effort of the steam and this community:
1 Unselect all jobs
2 Mio's stats
3 Nutaku memory album initial meeting
4 Gift Iro cake
5 Restaurant achievement
6 Bonnibel memory album initial meeting
7 Elle beach date
8 Darya Bundle store page
9 Eva portrait
10 Stats tab (select female avatar)
11 Buy 1 time block confirmation page
12 Change languages

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 06:56 PM
How many girls in a row have been pay to play? Can we get some new free girls?

DrunkMonkGar
03-26-2019, 09:43 PM
1. The 4 monster girls only cost diamonds, and didn't even cost that if you already had the Halloween event skins.

DrunkMonkGar
05-27-2019, 08:20 PM
They've added a new feature for phone flirting. Peanut is very cute, and Generica is one of the girls on the phone.

Unregistered
06-29-2019, 07:29 PM
So not sure if anyone cares anymore, but as F2P, I've completed Crush Crush. Not sure how long it took(I thought crush crush would keep better stats on that type of thing) but I've been playing pretty much since it hit nutaku, so I maxed the daily play(a year) achievement. I imagine the curve to completing the game will be significantly smaller as they've implemented daily quests and such.

Unregistered
08-10-2019, 04:06 PM
i also have this problem and i can't continue with out it as i have done all available girls to do as i can not open the two missing girls that are required to complete the album have i done something wrong and if so can you help me please

brothersome02
08-10-2019, 10:47 PM
i also have this problem and i can't continue with out it as i have done all available girls to do as i can not open the two missing girls that are required to complete the album have i done something wrong and if so can you help me please

Did you went to all dates with Cassie?

Unregistered
08-23-2019, 12:05 PM
The new girl is very cute, but her last level requirement includes level 75 mysterious. Judging by my current timetables (even with a diamond on all hobbies), that will take me approximately 12 years to finish (not even exaggerating - it takes over 100 days to get from 63 to 64), so 12 years might be a low estimate. No game should ever take that long, no matter how low a reset bonus is.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:55 PM
The new girl is very cute, but her last level requirement includes level 75 mysterious. Judging by my current timetables (even with a diamond on all hobbies), that will take me approximately 12 years to finish (not even exaggerating - it takes over 100 days to get from 63 to 64), so 12 years might be a low estimate. No game should ever take that long, no matter how low a reset bonus is.

Accelerate your timetable...it's so easy now that we get free daily diamonds. What are you spending your diamonds on if not maxing out your reset bonus? Seriously, all it takes is to not freak out when you build up a few and avoid spending them before you can buy the highest bonus twice plus I think one half-max bonus. And your bonus applies to every single soft reset. Hit the wall, then soft reset and get faster...rinse, repeat. I think you're putting your 'wall' way too late in the game at this point, which I do understand because it was a long, long time before I ever did one. However, as you note it's impossible to run the game through without taking full advantage of the prestige you get through multiple resets. Once girls start asking for things that cost more than you can make in a single gaming session, it's time to refuse and say, "Nah, girl...see ya next life, ya gold digger." Other people have guidelines for themselves on the hobbies...they say anything more than 3 hours gets a reset. I think that might be a little aggressive, but whatever works.

All I've ever spent Nutaku gold on for this game was to buy Charlotte and I've been at 75 for all hobbies for months, including a soft reset to get both endings AND doing all clicks manually. I mean, really...it's not as if finishing the new girl is required for anything.