PDA

View Full Version : Seeking advice for fixing what i messed up.

jimbosmiff
10-05-2016, 10:39 PM
I just started playing Aigis maybe 3 weeks before the Memento event came along so i'm not very far along lvl 122. Sadly i made the mistake of CCing soma daniela and phyllis at level 30 as well as my first witch. This is causing me great difficulty with the desert maps that i've just broken into.

I've just gotten a kazuha and the event witch to replace 2 of them but i'm a bit concerned about how to replace phyllis and the second archer. Any advice for a f2p person with not a great deal of experience?

Koshka
10-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Just use them later as awakening fodder. It'd be much worse if you cc'ed on lv 30 any of your plat+ units. As for replacement... You can get gold mage (Cyrus) from Trade post, and I hope you haven't made same mistake with your plat archer Bashira.

ZeroZet
10-06-2016, 12:04 AM
So you used up all three of your Phyllis then? Well, shouldn't be that damning, as long as you have your Katie good, up and running. Next guaranteed ReinI soldier is Assal from BSII (so not really an option). Well, you can always hit the Shrine, but RNG is so RNG there ;)
For archers, you are in luck, as current Revival gives you a chance to farm up some Somas.)

buttlover
10-06-2016, 12:38 AM
I just started playing Aigis maybe 3 weeks before the Memento event came along so i'm not very far along lvl 122. Sadly i made the mistake of CCing soma daniela and phyllis at level 30 as well as my first witch. This is causing me great difficulty with the desert maps that i've just broken into.

I've just gotten a kazuha and the event witch to replace 2 of them but i'm a bit concerned about how to replace phyllis and the second archer. Any advice for a f2p person with not a great deal of experience?

Easy replacements:
phyllis -> katie (keep phyllis for rush maps like the fairy farming map until you can replace her with another soldier like julian/jerome etc)
2nd archer -> spica (should be high on your purchase list at the trading post, she is a top AW target for newbies because of her consistent dps..I still use her in my DMM)

CC-ing silvers at 30 is okay as they can be used as AW fodder. Just dont level them too far or you'll hesitate. To avoid that rush spica asap. Spica+bashria will cover your physical dps needs in most maps. Should you need more try to get a vampire hunter, even the silver one is decent.

IvanLedah21
10-06-2016, 06:58 AM
Like Koshka said, if the only ones you CC'd early were silvers, they can be kept as AW fodder later on and it's not an issue, they're generally farmable when the right event comes along. Gold+ on the other hand... That would be bad.

Katie (assuming you didn't screw HER over) is a solid option for a long time, mainly held back in the long run by being nearly impossible to Cost Reduce. She can hold the fort for a very long time though.

Spica is a HIGH priority for you but that will take 200 DC, which you may or may not be readily able to farm (how high a Crystal Keeper map can you handle at the moment? I'm guessing no farther than H if that)

In the meantime, outside of Thursday (prioritize Crystal Keeper on Thursdays) farm event final map for Soma copies and you should be fine on Archers until you get Spica (then you'll be REALLY fine ^^)

jimbosmiff
10-07-2016, 03:42 AM
Haven't ruined Bashira or Katie , they're doing fine. So far i've got 6 Belinda and no Soma yet from the final event mission lol. Lucked out and got Jerome a while back but he's so costly to CC and UP seems really high or i would have been relying on him already. H is the hardest Crystal Keeper map i can handle at the moment.

Thanks a ton i hadn't noticed that Spica was a trading post character before and have seen that she's mentioned a lot in these forums. Thought she was some uber rare black unit all you pros had. So i'll get to work getting her. Buried Beasts is the mission i'm currently stuck on as 1 or 2 baddies slip through every time since my archers aren't killing stuff fast enough and all the videos i've seen of the next mission Base Scramble I players seem to be using several archers. Only wish i had gone looking for this site earlier in the game Thanks Again!

buttlover
10-07-2016, 04:46 AM
Haven't ruined Bashira or Katie , they're doing fine. So far i've got 6 Belinda and no Soma yet from the final event mission lol. Lucked out and got Jerome a while back but he's so costly to CC and UP seems really high or i would have been relying on him already. H is the hardest Crystal Keeper map i can handle at the moment.

Thanks a ton i hadn't noticed that Spica was a trading post character before and have seen that she's mentioned a lot in these forums. Thought she was some uber rare black unit all you pros had. So i'll get to work getting her. Buried Beasts is the mission i'm currently stuck on as 1 or 2 baddies slip through every time since my archers aren't killing stuff fast enough and all the videos i've seen of the next mission Base Scramble I players seem to be using several archers. Only wish i had gone looking for this site earlier in the game Thanks Again!

Jerome is a good unit in that, you shouldn't even CC him if you don't plan to AW him quickly.
He gives +15 UP even before you CC, so effectively if you have him min-costed he gives almost twice the UP he costs within the first use of the ability.
Once you AW him he gives +2 UP even if you don't deploy him. So hes reallllllly useful on UP intense maps.

6 belinda should cover your min-cost needs if you are feeling lucky, good luck with that =>

IvanLedah21
10-07-2016, 06:58 AM
Jerome is overall the best soldier for doing what soldiers are typically used for: UP generation. He's basically Katie with better stats, can use his skill earlier (and his skill is the same pre-CC as hers post-CC and doesn't change so if you get a 2nd copy while your first is CC'd, you don't have to CC THEN combine) and his AW ability gives you a free 2 UP at the start just by having him in the squad, even if you can't actually deploy him (War of Magic anyone?). Agree with Buttlover, if you aren't planning to AW him soon, then leaving him at level 50 pre-CC he can still hold his own against a LOT of early rushes in event and story maps while having his deployment cost "-3" (because CC adds 3 cost; this is why some people do not CC Phyllis so they can use her skill 3 seconds earlier and her bulk as a silver is decent enough to take certain story map early rushes)