PDA

View Full Version : The "How much money have you spent in this game" thread

HakuYowane
10-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Don't be ashamed and share us how much real money (nutaku gold) you have spent in this game (if any)

I think it's a fascinating topic because i see people who at the very least have spent 300 USD judging from their 6* helper squads (or maybe they are unrealistically lucky?)

Me personally i have been tempted to spend real money but yeah the prices don't seem tempting enough for me so i haven't had spent any money in this game, and i don't think i will unless it gets cheap and tempting enough.

Have you spent money in this game?
Was it worth it?

Eab1990
10-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Probably $2500 or so.

A good $2000 of that was on FGs prior to the first guaranteed rainbow gacha (which no one was expecting for another half-year). Considering most of my rolls were garbage (even during the slice gacha that supposedly had increased rates), I do regret whaling that hard. Now I just do the 100/300 gold rolls and refill on FGs around once a month.

But the rainbow gachas we've gotten in the past three months have been fairly reasonable, bridal Cactus aside. I've done every ticket gacha, the first step-up gacha, the current step-up gacha, and steps 1-4 of the other two gachas.

Since I'm not really spending on anything else these days, and the only other Nutaku game I play is Aigis (which hasn't improved anywhere near enough to warrant going back to whaling), I don't mind spending on FKG now. Especially since it does seem to be actively improving.

moarsi
10-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Around $200. But the only guranteed 6 star I did was for Cattleya (<3), the other 3 really were just luck.

Zerana
10-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Think I've spent $8. Spent 400 gold on two different gotcha's.

Corintis
10-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Somewhere between $100~$200, so I'll just say $150.

$40 on a guaranteed Anenome
$60 on 3 guaranteed 5* tickets
$X on miscellaneous expenses, such as $1~$3 gacha rolls and some Flower Gems here and there.

One of the things that's really nice about this game is that it's really nice for all sorts of spenders, from freemiums, whales and cheapskates like myself.

LZS
10-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Don't be ashamed and share us how much real money (nutaku gold) you have spent in this game (if any)

I think it's a fascinating topic because i see people who at the very least have spent 300 USD judging from their 6* helper squads (or maybe they are unrealistically lucky?)

Me personally i have been tempted to spend real money but yeah the prices don't seem tempting enough for me so i haven't had spent any money in this game, and i don't think i will unless it gets cheap and tempting enough.

Have you spent money in this game?
Was it worth it?

me neither. wanna to, but can't. ATM card i have doesnt support debit card.
if only they added new way to buy it, i might be.

Meister
10-06-2016, 09:21 PM
0$ given :D

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 09:46 PM
65 Dollars

Yoshire
10-06-2016, 10:58 PM
$40 for flower gems
all to get Sakura...
I-t's it's not like shes my favourite or anything baka !!!
:p :p

fromelette
10-07-2016, 12:06 AM
I haven't spent yet. I wish it had a beginner pack or something of sort like "1 time only, will never refill, pay $10~15ish and get a random rainbow, Astra Galus (because they love her and every beginner's pack has a fodder character) and idk, 1 of each bronze manyu. FFBE and GBF are examples of interesting (and very different) uses of this tool.

I've seen some games with deals like that and after getting the pack I feel much more willing to spend money in it should a big necessity come by. The way FKG is now I just can't see me spending on it in the short-term.

Eliont
10-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Less then 10$ or even zero, dont remember clearly.
Full gold squads (though they need leveling). Zero rainbow also.
http://puu.sh/rAtnw/6e497f7f60.jpg

Ramazan
10-07-2016, 12:59 AM
0$ given :D

Wish i could do that too xD i couldnt resist the urge and "buy" guaranteed sakura. 5000 nut gold was it iirc, dunno how much $ it makes. That was the only investment i did to this game. Other one rainbow (alpinia) from reroll and another (daisy) from luck gacha.

Zandel
10-07-2016, 01:28 AM
$100 AUD and mostly just to get Hanamomo when she was Guaranteed. Tho her voice disappoints me a little she more than makes up for it with looks and the actual words she says. I love her Misc Reply #3, it's too cute.

HakuYowane
10-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Wish i could do that too xD i couldnt resist the urge and "buy" guaranteed sakura. 5000 nut gold was it iirc, dunno how much $ it makes. That was the only investment i did to this game. Other one rainbow (alpinia) from reroll and another (daisy) from luck gacha.

Well you can pretty much consider nutaku gold as yen.

And to know how much it is just move the dot 2 places to the left.
5000 nutaku gold = $50 USD

sharkboyxs
10-07-2016, 03:20 AM
Less then 10$ or even zero, dont remember clearly.
Full gold squads (though they need leveling). Zero rainbow also.
http://puu.sh/rAtnw/6e497f7f60.jpg

dude how come you have a full golden squad but all low-lvled im pretty sure you can maxlvl a girl for like 2-3 days...you even have the 1st event girl which says that you played this game from the time it started.....HOW? were you just slacking the whole time?!

noheart09
10-07-2016, 03:29 AM
around 250 for me,i am an easy customer on this kind of games: if i like them enough i would willingly spend money on them to get what got my attention,but i also got the rule to never spend money on more the one game at the same time(if i spend money on fkg,i wont do it for lol).
i know i am probably wasting money,but i also think that everyone can do whatever they want in the end.

Wutan
10-07-2016, 03:29 AM
dude how come you have a full golden squad but all low-lvled im pretty sure you can maxlvl a girl for like 2-3 days...you even have the 1st event girl which says that you played this game from the time it started.....HOW? were you just slacking the whole time?!

i think the reason for this is that he leveled and evolved the 4* to beat the most maps and to clear Event Maps slowly collecting all 5 stars.

Anyway i am kind of a Semi-Whale. I have spend 300 € so far. 50 € for Alpinia, 50 € for Dinathus and 200 € for FG.
Flowering Peach is from a lucky 10+1 Gacha Draw.

I regret the 200 € spend for FG. i think i will only spend Money for specific 6* in the future like Nerine, Maple, Saffron etc.

Eliont
10-07-2016, 06:50 AM
Well...
http://puu.sh/rAGQF/5515dd12a3.jpg

Drip
10-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Well...
http://puu.sh/rAGQF/5515dd12a3.jpg
We desperately need a like button here!

Either way, I have only 8 rainbow and gold girls leveled to 70 as well. And three 4* and one 3* leveled to 60. Most of my golds I first level to Evolved 40, at which point they're generally slightly better than a maxed 3*, which is good enough to clear about any map. I'm not the least bit worried, they'll reach level 70 sometime, but I have my priorities which girls will reach lvl 70 Evolved first (Currently working on Alpinia and Rose).
Another odd strategy I follow, is that I'm leveling Fritillaria using... ATK ampies! Whenever I have some spare ATK ampies, I dump them into Frit. Spare HP and DEF ampies go to Lycocoryne instead, which is half a waste since she already reached lvl 70, so won't get any experience from them.

IvanLedah21
10-07-2016, 08:03 AM
...More than I care to admit?

...OK if you MUST know...

Probably about $320 on guaranteed 6* deals
~$400 on FGs for random rolling
~$20 on 100/300 rolls on occasion.

SHUT UP AND DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :P

Eliont
10-07-2016, 11:45 AM
We desperately need a like button here!
We have...
http://puu.sh/rAU5U/86d89f8ab5.png

hunter8
10-07-2016, 12:13 PM
If there was an option to buy with Paypal, i guess i would have done Special Gacha, but since i didnt had the option -> nothing spend so far... sadly?

Yoshire
10-07-2016, 12:18 PM
If there was an option to buy with Paypal, i guess i would have done Special Gacha, but since i didnt had the option -> nothing spend so far... sadly?

you have the luck of RNG-esus ?

Soltrec
10-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Big fat zero.

:)

sniddy
10-07-2016, 02:21 PM
About $30 I buy 500 gold and spend it on the 100 gold spins

Seraphim
10-07-2016, 10:40 PM
On the topic of money well spent..has there ever been a guaranteed 6* gacha with Red Spider Lily as one of the ticket options on DMM version? :3 the needs are real.

Meister
10-07-2016, 11:31 PM
While were at it here's my 0$ given team something something :D 2053

nazrin992
10-08-2016, 12:25 AM
0 dollars though it's more like I don't have money to waste, not to mention my real time money has low value.

Ramazan
10-08-2016, 02:56 AM
While were at it here's my 0$ given team something something :D 2053

You said you didnt have any rainbows? O.o

Meister
10-08-2016, 04:35 AM
You said you didnt have any rainbows? O.o

I didnt say that I dont have a rainbow :D maybe you are remembering our aigis talk since there I dont have any black premiums haha

Me thinks yous not using my squad as a helper :D

Ramazan
10-08-2016, 04:47 AM
Haha, well i was using only your squad along with julia and a discord guy at the start but its not matter who i use anymore since my team clear everything without help now :P tho i do remember saying you did so many 10+1 rolls but your team was full of gold :P maybe you didnt counted cattleya then? :D

Meister
10-08-2016, 04:55 AM
Haha, well i was using only your squad along with julia and a discord guy at the start but its not matter who i use anymore since my team clear everything without help now :P tho i do remember saying you did so many 10+1 rolls but your team was full of gold :P maybe you didnt counted cattleya then? :D

Nah I only did 2 10+1 rolls so far, the 1st one is where i got cattleya then the 2nd one is total suckage trying to get queen of the night and japanese iris (8 bronze 3 silver) :D

aiming for my 3rd roll since i have 51 gems now but I guess i'll wait for the ticket gacha.

the urge of doing single rolls makes me feel butthurt so now I refrain on doing so. :D

Ramazan
10-08-2016, 05:23 AM
Nah I only did 2 10+1 rolls so far, the 1st one is where i got cattleya then the 2nd one is total suckage trying to get queen of the night and japanese iris (8 bronze 3 silver) :D

aiming for my 3rd roll since i have 51 gems now but I guess i'll wait for the ticket gacha.

the urge of doing single rolls makes me fell butthurt so now I refrain on doing so. :D

Yeah stahp dat D: on current position of fkg, im somehow able to do 10+1 roll "again" after 2 weeks. Just need 5 gems more, which means you can save gems easily.
Urge is the most intense enemy of us in this game... and devs using it pretty frequently :D

MiqDoloran
10-08-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm glad I don't have the urge to whale on web games anymore. It's tempting when you first start playing but it feels like I never get much out of my money with any games I've dumped cash in.

FUCKING DAYZ STANDALONE

Ancarius
10-08-2016, 09:15 PM
200€
3 5k Deals + 2 times the guarenteed 5* from the Step Up and then 10€ for the 100 Gold Pulls.

Tenhou
10-09-2016, 05:06 AM
1-2$ per event i reckon, minus about 10 due to the nutaku puzzles and times when the 100 point roll did not reset.

Discoceris
10-15-2016, 05:19 PM

If someone gave you 4 teams of gold from Day 1, then yes, I do believe you can accuse the person of "slacking". However, considering that he spent $0 (same as I) and probably don't play this game hard core (I don't ... I also maintain my DMM FKG account, which has far better stuff and that version of FKG is way more fun), then I think he's justified in whatever he's doing. I can also create all teams of gold, and still have gold units to spare, but NO RAINBOW. You need to spend $$$$ for rainbows, or have the luck of the devil.

http://i.imgur.com/OF6K3KG.png

Because I had lots of 3★ and 4★ units I evolved and leveled at the beginning, I ran into a wall where I had to miss a couple of events in order to work on sone gold units. Through a few log-in bonuses, one or two code promotions, and a bit of luck with gathering, I was able to make some headway. But because I don't spend as much time on this game anymore, and I only work on an event or two a month, I don't have the progression others have with their own girls. I still can complete events, but I'm not really into them, and as anyone who's currently playing the DMM version can attest, it's hard to come back to Nutaku's slowboat (ready to be abandoned at anytime) ...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad I don't have the urge to whale on web games anymore. It's tempting when you first start playing but it feels like I never get much out of my money with any games I've dumped cash in.

FUCKING DAYZ STANDALONE

The most I've ever dumped real money on was Schoolgirls Strikers. Waste of money on a total whale game if there ever was. Reminded me of that TCG game, called Rage of Bahamut. There was ways of getting around needing to spend real money, but it got you banned if you got caught. In Schoolgrils Strikers, what you spend money on are the events, because you have limited time to engage things like a raid boss, and you can only refill your stamina with items (or let a ridiculous time pass to recover ... like 8 hours ... which means you're missing out on a lot of ranking points) In the end, I'm only holding on to the account for what I have, but spending $50 over 3 month period on only replenishing items wasn't worth a hill of beans. I get more mileage by purchasing a PS3/PS4 game new at retail. I still never spent a dime on gacha ... gachas are rigged and the bane of my existence.

Only game that I've loved playing and maybe spent less than $15 on (limited time gacha that actually pays off handsomely) is Sword Art Online Code Register. I can spend as little as half an hour a day, and still make ample progression, and I've hoarded all the keys, weapon upgrade items, crafting items, etc., so if I do decide to spend more time on it, I could do a lot without need to worry about having stamina to do something.

http://i.imgur.com/IniHwOR.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/ECiDKQ4.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/0ZHAUPh.png?1

Myrdin
10-17-2016, 03:26 AM
110 bucks. To get Mei, which was a must have when she appeared in 6* gacha. Another 6* got me Diasy (till now I still question my decision of picking her over Dianthus in all honesty...).
The 10 was the first purchase when I started playing, to see if the system process properly.

Have been playing stuff like Chain Chronicle and Grand Sphere, on which I dumped quite a lot back in the day. Stopped playing games like that, and yet here I am :D (those games are not bad, but the rates are abysmall and they are sooooo much of a cash grab I just stopped one day after spending quite an amount for a single character and not even getting her, just like that.)

Will be spending a bit more on some of the other 6* bundles (Cattleya and Denbrodium are two girls whom I wanna get for my Team 1. After that I can take it slowly - to bad I had problems with the cash out, as discussed in an different thread, when Cattleya was up