PDA

View Full Version : Multiple unit combination question

Alive2005
10-07-2016, 07:55 PM
This may have been answered before, but I can't find it anywhere and am too afraid to test it myself.

If I combine multiple units with the same skill do the skill up chances stack or is it a waste of resources?

If so, how is it worked out? Eg. to get to 4/5 one unit is 25% chance, would two units be 50%, 37.5%, 31.25% or simply 25%?

Basically, I'm trying to max Belinda while the event is running and want to know if I can do it more efficiently.

Blaxer
10-07-2016, 08:28 PM
If you already have a unit on 4/5 just use one copy at a time so you don't end up wasting copies, on 4/5 every copy will count as a 5% chance each (25% is while combining rainbow fairies on 4/5)

ZeroZet
10-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Multi-feeding is treated exactly like feeding them one-by-one, just you pay for them upfront, so it is cheaper to do.

Jay Rich
10-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Multi-feeding is treated exactly like feeding them one-by-one, just you pay for them upfront, so it is cheaper to do.

I too had been afraid to try this out thought it would be pointless to do so, interested that it does count as feeding them one by one but cost isn't an issue for me so I do it one by one any way.

Alive2005
10-08-2016, 05:24 AM

Oh, so instead of anything I said, combining multiple units to get to 4/5 would have a 25% chance, then another 25% chance, etc.

Does that mean that, theoretically, you could go up two skill levels in one go by doing that? You'd have to be absurdly lucky, but still.

Unregistered
10-08-2016, 06:50 AM
Oh, so instead of anything I said, combining multiple units to get to 4/5 would have a 25% chance, then another 25% chance, etc.

Does that mean that, theoretically, you could go up two skill levels in one go by doing that? You'd have to be absurdly lucky, but still.

Yes, you can even go up 4 skill levels at once theoretically. For 1/5 -> 5/5, the chance is around 10% (equal to pulling a plat from the shrine) if you use Rainbow faeries and 0,6% if you use a unit with the same skill.

Nero010
10-08-2016, 06:50 AM

Yes you could. So combining 4 units into one while needing only 1 more skill level could mean u waste 3 of them (if the first one already gives the SU) and ud never know.

Koshka
10-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Yes, you can even go up 4 skill levels at once theoretically. For 1/5 -> 5/5, the chance is around 10% (equal to pulling a plat from the shrine) if you use Rainbow faeries
You can't use more than one rainbow fairy at once.

Alive2005
10-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Yes, you can even go up 4 skill levels at once theoretically. For 1/5 -> 5/5, the chance is around 10% (equal to pulling a plat from the shrine) if you use Rainbow faeries and 0,6% if you use a unit with the same skill.

Yes you could. So combining 4 units into one while needing only 1 more skill level could mean u waste 3 of them (if the first one already gives the SU) and ud never know.

Brilliant, thank you very much. You've all been very helpful.

ZeroZet
10-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Oh and obligatory wiki link (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination)

With pretty tables!)