PDA

View Full Version : Begginer's Bounty Login Bonus

sharkboyxs
10-11-2016, 10:21 AM
So I tried to login my 2 alts today and to my surprise i found something interesting!
and what's more the rewards are too good.
But it only says Beginner's Bounty....does this mean that only new accounts will receive this overwhelming rewards?
damn if that is true then it's very unfair for my main account!

Wutan
10-11-2016, 10:33 AM
So I tried to login my 2 alts today and to my surprise i found something interesting!
and what's more the rewards are too good.
But it only says Beginner's Bounty....does this mean that only new accounts will receive this overwhelming rewards?
damn if that is true then it's very unfair for my main account!

Looks like it's only for new Players.

Honestly i wouldn't create a new Account for the rewards cause i am a lazy guy and i am not patient enough to Level a whole new Squad of 20 Girls.

But for New Players that's awesome.

Respect Nutaku...

#Thumbs Up

Eab1990
10-11-2016, 10:35 AM
It's for all players, not just newbies, just like DMM.

But if you already logged in for today, it won't take effect until tomorrow.

Supposedly the silver/gold tickets have a chance to drop rainbows too.

smr
10-11-2016, 10:55 AM
nice, I cant wait to get this on the next login. I really want Chocolate Cosmos from that special ticket

Wutan
10-11-2016, 11:05 AM
i want Justicia or Dahlia... But in the end i will get a dupe anyway. Hello Bipinna Cosmos... my worst nightmare:(

nazrin992
10-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Supposedly the silver/gold tickets have a chance to drop rainbows too.

That would be nice. I need more blessing from the RNG to get rainbow.

Myrdin
10-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Interesting. If it registers for all members, not just the newly created accounts then thats nice. Hopefully I get some new 5* coz the last few were all dupes...

Also: Sharkboyxs please do us all a favor and be a bro by editing that signature picture of yours. The size is too big, and its annoying as hell that it takes a good 1/2 of the screen whenever you post. I am all in for pics. in signature, but there is a certain courtesy on the forums, where it should be in such a way as to not obstruct or take to much of a space. Simple resizing, or cropping the top and bottom edges should do the trick nicely.

Soltrec
10-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Can confirm that it's not just for new players (110 and got it).

moarsi
10-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Interesting. If it registers for all members, not just the newly created accounts then thats nice. Hopefully I get some new 5* coz the last few were all dupes...

Also: Sharkboyxs please do us all a favor and be a bro by editing that signature picture of yours. The size is too big, and its annoying as hell that it takes a good 1/2 of the screen whenever you post. I am all in for pics. in signature, but there is a certain courtesy on the forums, where it should be in such a way as to not obstruct or take to much of a space. Simple resizing, or cropping the top and bottom edges should do the trick nicely.

Or just putting it under a spoiler tag if you're too lazy to crop ;)

Raine
10-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Obligatory "Hail Nazuna!"

i want Justicia or Dahlia... But in the end i will get a dupe anyway. Hello Bipinna Cosmos... my worst nightmare:(

Working on that reverse jinx/reverse psychology, I see. ;)

Seraphim
10-11-2016, 04:09 PM
That's a tough one..out of current golds I would probably want Dahlia or Gardenia..and YES NAZUNA! Just an entire squad of Nazunas 83

Trippeh

*insert nightmare from Beethoven movie with all the puppies everywhere* XD

Drip
10-11-2016, 07:11 PM
I'd love a Dahlia, but would also love a dupe Orchid so she can FINALLY equip those earrings that have been gathering dust for ages.

fate
10-11-2016, 07:25 PM
What's the time to the that bonus? I have just played for 33 days and find nothing

Raine
10-11-2016, 07:56 PM
What's the time to the that bonus? I have just played for 33 days and find nothing

Paid a little visit to FKG Discord and found this:

It will affect both new and old players, and if you've already logged in the day before the update, Day 1 of the bonus should show up on the next reset (a little over 3 hours from the time now).

A Time to Screw
10-11-2016, 08:46 PM
But for New Players that's awesome.

Respect Nutaku...

#Thumbs Up

I don't know why people keep crediting Nutaku for bringing in expected game mechanics/updates that were already implemented by the original game devs. If anything, you should be praising the original game devs.

I mean I guess Nutaku actually doing their jobs is enough of a good surprise itself, I suppose.

Eab1990
10-11-2016, 09:22 PM
I don't know why people keep crediting Nutaku for bringing in expected game mechanics/updates that were already implemented by the original game devs. If anything, you should be praising the original game devs.

I mean I guess Nutaku actually doing their jobs is enough of a good surprise itself, I suppose.

Eh, if you want to go there, we did get autorun and (after a few stumbles) stamina refund, stuff DMM still doesn't have somehow.

sharkboyxs
10-11-2016, 09:25 PM

hehe yeah sorry about that ill replace it with a little signature next time :)

MiqDoloran
10-11-2016, 09:52 PM

Pretty sure that's enough cause for celebration around here.

sharkboyxs
10-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Finally! they let us saw a possible nazuna skin if she'll actually be an official FKG unit. She' really cute too

sniddy
10-12-2016, 12:16 AM
I logged on early Tuesday - so I din't get it 'day 1' I assume tha won't screw me over

LastSensei
10-12-2016, 01:16 AM
Confirmed: I'm not a new player but I just received 5x Silver Award (Affection +10%) few minutes ago.

moarsi
10-12-2016, 05:20 AM
I logged on early Tuesday - so I din't get it 'day 1' I assume tha won't screw me over

Yeah I think some of us are a day behind than others. Shouldn't really matter though.

nazrin992
10-12-2016, 06:36 AM
Yup, get to see SD Nazuna. Looking forward for seeing her tomorrow again.

At least until the end of 7th day. Then we have to wait for SD Garden to see her again.

sharkboyxs
10-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Nazuna have the Cutest SD Confirmed!

Myrdin
10-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Agreed. The way she was moving around, pointing at things and throwing speech bubbles at you (the player) was very adorable.
This was very cute and I am looking forward to log in tomorrow :)

HakuYowane
10-13-2016, 12:35 AM
After this week does it reset or give new rewards like the daily login bonus?

I am guessing not.

LastSensei
10-13-2016, 01:49 AM
Well I'm more inclined to believe that it'd only happen once. The rewards are too good to have them repeated. Also, the title is pretty much self-explanatory.

A Time to Screw
10-13-2016, 11:16 PM
Why would they split the badges individually instead of just giving us 5x in one slot?

This triggers me.

https://s6.postimg.org/jpg00ez29/triggered.png

Seraphim
10-14-2016, 12:21 AM
Why would they split the badges individually instead of just giving us 5x in one slot?

This triggers me.

Nutaku HQ: "*klaxon blares* Hey guys! Screws online! *devs rush to available computers to insert inconsistencies* BUWAHAHAAHA

In all honesty, it is rather weird that. "Lets make it look like they are getting more stoof by spacing it out" 8D

Love the bonus, only regret is that we won't see this cute little sprite of Nazuna for feckin ages.