PDA

View Full Version : Which 5* girls are you thirsty for

fate
10-11-2016, 11:44 PM
So we all gonna get a guaranteed 5* girls in the next 7 days. Which girls do you want the most?

My top 3 are dahlia, anthurium and japanese iris

Port
10-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Dahlia or Japanese Iris, for sure. Elegant beauties, definitely my type.

I hope I never get Nerine. Excellent stats and a magic rainbow, which I still lack, so I'd be tempted to max her out for use in my squads. But for goodness' sake, this is an X-rated game and she's like 6 years old. That's weird as hell, yo.

sniddy
10-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Toad, or Lupine are top 2 - Bipinna or Cerry a kinda joint runner ups

Heck TBH even getting a dupe is kinda nice - the amount of girls I have not having to level another isn't a big shame

Corintis
10-12-2016, 12:26 AM
Oh, is this about that new Bounty Bonus?.........AH! ANTHURIAM! Gotta get her, especially after I got Cyrtanthus (and a ton more) from my last draw.

But I should also think about Cymbidium I guess; we still don't know how hers and Lindley's 1st turn modifiers stack with the other two types with absolute 100% certainty, afterall.

InB4 Waterlily comes to greet me :)

Eab1990
10-12-2016, 12:39 AM
German Iris, Justicia, or Lantena coming up. Cherry Sage would be nice too.

... What? Some non-pink/red haired girls? Fine... I suppose Anthurium or Setaria as well.

The next rainbow to shoot for is easily Pumpkin, but I'd be fine with Nerine too. Maybe Cherry as well, idk. And I'll want Mei at some point to complete the other half of the Blossom Hill idol duet.

Ramazan
10-12-2016, 01:14 AM
I have anthurium but i'd definitely want her if i didnt :) Also Gardenia, camellia, strawberry candle, dahlia... shit there are so many i want :c hopefully i saved 50 gems already for next gold guaranteed gacha and we'll gonna have a 7th login day bonus :cool:

Unregistered
10-12-2016, 01:23 AM
Peach. Because I want a rocket hammer, yo.

Corintis
10-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Peach. Because I want a rocket hammer, yo.
.........I can personally tell you from experience that Rocket Hammer is OP. Probably one of the strongest Golden Girls you can get.

LZS
10-12-2016, 02:25 AM
Slice Type - Lechenaultia
Hit Type - Southern Cross
Pierce Type - Japanese Iris
Magic Type - Setaria (for her Evasion skill)

Wutan
10-12-2016, 05:08 AM
What i want:

Cymbidium - for her OP Skill Activation Skill
Toad Liliy - Because with her i would have the Combination of Dianthus / Japanese Iris and Edelweiss / Toad Liliy
Dahlia - Looks n1 and has two really good Skills
Justicia - for her Skill Activation Modifier
Nerine - cause she is one of the strongest 6* after her Blooming Evolution ( it's all about Skill Activation)

What i don't want:

Dupes (exception would be Orchid) especially Bipinna Cosmos cause i hate her with a passion

noheart09
10-12-2016, 05:34 AM
i think everyone already knows what i am expecting out of my ticket ^^

Soulskyeflare
10-12-2016, 05:39 AM
Slice: Camellia / Dahlia
Hit: Oxalis
Pierce: ANTHURIUM
Magic: Setaria / Queen of the Night

Drip
10-12-2016, 05:40 AM
A Defence Ampy? :p

Meister
10-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Any new girl is welcome in my har... I mean team :D

Zandel
10-12-2016, 05:55 AM
I Also want Cymbidium but not for her round 1 2x skill.... it's all about the Glasses!

Wutan
10-12-2016, 05:56 AM

I have the right answer............... Lupine ding ding ding "Insert Applause" :cool:

My Price is some of the Girls i mentioned earlier or Bipinna Cosmos "Rage activated"

moarsi
10-12-2016, 06:00 AM
Japanese Iris or Queen of the Night. I have everyone else I want, but damn the chances of getting what I want are really to low to actually hope for them huh? :(

noheart09
10-12-2016, 06:27 AM
I have the right answer............... Lupine ding ding ding "Insert Applause" :cool:

My Price is some of the Girls i mentioned earlier or Bipinna Cosmos "Rage activated"

since the question was too easy you shall get 1/3 of bipinna cosmos :P
try to answer other question to win the remaining 2/3 and win a complete bipinna cosmos :rolleyes:

A Time to Screw
10-12-2016, 06:28 AM
Gotta catch'em all!

noheart09
10-12-2016, 06:29 AM
Japanese Iris or Queen of the Night. I have everyone else I want, but damn the chances of getting what I want are really to low to actually hope for them huh? :(

dont worry,dont worry : luck is shall shine upon us all one day so just wait and keep cool

Wutan
10-12-2016, 06:47 AM
since the question was too easy you shall get 1/3 of bipinna cosmos :P
try to answer other question to win the remaining 2/3 and win a complete bipinna cosmos :rolleyes:

Sry but i don't want to participate in this Game Show anymore :(

Getting a Bipinna Cosmos is like getting a socket of Dog Food for me :p

I mean look at her Stats. The only thing she has going for her is her high Skill Activation but that's irrelevant cause she does 1,5 Damage with each strike. Her Passives are also not that great. Maybe someday she will get a Blooming Form but until that day she is death fodder for me^^

Sry Bipinna Fans...

Gimme two more Queen of the Night and i have a complete one :)

nazrin992
10-12-2016, 06:48 AM
I simply want new girls :3

furude20
10-12-2016, 06:54 AM
Iris, Queen of the Knight, Anthurium or Tachibana. Due to mixture of reasons such as their appearance and also their abilities.

I got lucky this event. Just hope I will get it again...

Eab1990
10-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Cosmos is great for a blast team, dunno what the hell you guys are complaining about.

Put her on the right team and she can get like 50% meter in a good combo against three pests.

IvanLedah21
10-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Cosmos is great for a blast team, dunno what the hell you guys are complaining about.

Put her on the right team and she can get like 50% meter in a good combo against three pests.

That's only helpful if you aren't auto-run only user ; )
That said, if you DO use Solar Blast (especially if your squads are weak enough to need it to clear multiple fights), she is VERY helpful.

sharkboyxs
10-12-2016, 08:07 AM
Slice Type - Lechenaultia
Hit Type - Southern Cross
Pierce Type - Japanese Iris
Magic Type - Setaria (for her Evasion skill)

pls dont hope for a southern cross because an event girl will never be put on any of the Gachas...its only obtainable on her event

Wutan
10-12-2016, 08:08 AM

I prefer Lavender, Convallaria, German Iris and even Calla in such a specific Team. Bipinna is pretty much outclassed from all those Girls cause her Def-Buff doesn't synergize that well compared to the Buffs the other Girls have. Her Speed is another issue compared to the other Girls (except Lavender). But Lavender is one of the strongest 5* Events.

Also like Ivan said it's only usefull if you aren't a autorun user. That's the reason i don't participate in Dogwoods Step Up Gacha either cause it's not my playstyle. I like Skill Activation Squads (for later Bosses) and Pest Controll Squads the most.

sharkboyxs
10-12-2016, 08:12 AM
What i want:

Cymbidium - for her OP Skill Activation Skill
Toad Liliy - Because with her i would have the Combination of Dianthus / Japanese Iris and Edelweiss / Toad Liliy
Dahlia - Looks n1 and has two really good Skills
Justicia - for her Skill Activation Modifier
Nerine - cause she is one of the strongest 6* after her Blooming Evolution ( it's all about Skill Activation)

What i don't want:

Dupes (exception would be Orchid) especially Bipinna Cosmos cause i hate her with a passion

with that 1.4x skill i doubt no1 would hate Bipinna

- - - Updated - - -

I want a Justicia coz of her jumping SD its cute and ofc because of the Skill activation rate

Ramazan
10-12-2016, 08:18 AM
To all bipinna haters: I'd prefer my girl hitting to 3x pests with 1.5 damage WITH a very high chance for an aoe girl, instead of hitting one target with 2.2x damage or something. (Plus i never had her :D)

Wutan
10-12-2016, 08:19 AM
with that 1.4x skill i doubt no1 would hate Bipinna

- - - Updated - - -

I want a Justicia coz of her jumping SD its cute and ofc because of the Skill activation rate

Yeah her Skill Activation is great but her Damage isn't. 1,5 x Damage isn't worth to talk about in my opinion.

Anyway it's not my Intention to feel you bad about her :p

... but i pray to the RNG God to give me at least a Dupe i like or even better something new^^

Eab1990
10-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Cosmos' skill gets buffed to 1.8x damage in the future. She does have a Bloomed variant as well, but I don't know what her ability is.

She's also tanky as fuck, that's not a bad thing. Her speed is really the only bad thing about her.

If you want a fast afk setup, fine, but as golds go, she's still in the upper echelon of useful units.

Wutan
10-12-2016, 08:33 AM
Cosmos' skill gets buffed to 1.8x damage in the future. She does have a Bloomed variant as well, but I don't know what her ability is.

She's also tanky as fuck, that's not a bad thing. Her speed is really the only bad thing about her.

If you want a fast afk setup, fine, but as golds go, she's still in the upper echelon of useful units.

Well i consider using her after she gets Bloomed Form...

But Orchid has Priority in this case :)

But i am curious. Which 5* are you guys don't like? or is the worst 5* in your opinion?

Ramazan
10-12-2016, 10:31 AM
There was a tp sheet, you can look there which ones are better and which ones are worst...
If you talking about art-wise then its everybodys personal opinion.
Just dont come and tell me their abilities, skills blah blah matter etc. peach has a single target skill, yet she's better than few rainbows.

Wutan
10-12-2016, 10:42 AM
There was a tp sheet, you can look there which ones are better and which ones are worst...
If you talking about art-wise then its everybodys personal opinion.
Just dont come and tell me their abilities, skills blah blah matter etc. peach has a single target skill, yet she's better than few rainbows.

I agree with you that the art is totally personal opinion. But i think Skills and Abilities matter.

I am the type of Player not looking for the highest TP possible. In my opinion a synergistic Team is much more usefull in the long run. Of course in the current state of the game it's irrelevant but i am planning for Future Events and UBER Bosses. And trust me it makes a difference if your Girls buff each other with 80 % or more Atk or not. I mean if it doesn't matter later why did the Devs putting the Abilities in the game?

For example:

Why is Lilac's or Dipladenia's Ability so usefull in some Maps? Cause you have to adjust for certain situations to push your Squad to the Optimum.

MiqDoloran
10-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Catgirl ofc. Is this supposed to be a pick your own ticket?

Myrdin
10-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Holly Molly guacamolly ! Just one day, and this topic exploded into 4 pages !

Well then.... let me join in on the fun :)
Since I like multiple girls, and was not blessed with good draw, I do lack huge amount of the 5* (most non event ones in all honesty), as such I will extrapolate a bit, and write a bit more thoughts on the girls I have chosen and why I prefer them To add a bit more depth, I ll take a pick from each damage type and round up the favorites in the end... just to make it more festive :)

I will not mention all girls, just those which picked my interest. Those who are not mentioned I either do not care for or, am lucky enough to already have in my team.

Slice
*Cherry Sage[ - Cute aesthetics, wears armor after evolution, instead of stripping, and dual wields Chakrams. Interesting concept, she is not exactly a beauty in a real meaning of the word, but has this lively cheery feel to her... and she duals Chakrams !
Her first passive is kinda meh, Her Evo passive is pretty darn good.... oh yeh almost forgot - she duals wields Chakrams >___>
I do like *Water Lilli, good concept, cute maid, and interesting kit. But I have seen people use her, and she is kinda underwhelming, her first passive is good for solo, but she doesnt offer much to the team. Also she is a single target damager, and I have plenty of those.
*Dahlia - would be most likely a pick for the slice gacha. She looks nice - though feels incredibly cliche in her design. Her active and passives are decent and her Evo form is nto bad either. Game play wise, she is pretty solid and has good team utility and damage..... though she does not dual wield Chakrams...
Winner: Cherry Sage

Hit
There are not many girls I would like from Hit and I already have Violet which was my favorite so
*Bipina Cosmos is nice and has good basic art, good active and decent passive. She also has a certain "nyaaa" vibe going on for her with those "non real" cat ears (hair). The problem though is.... her Evo form.... The artist screwed up big time, and the way she looks, its just bad. Absolutely unfitting mad face, which is also badly drawn.
*Peach would be obvious choice right ? Right ? .... Good art (weird flying mumbo jumbo minions though). However her kit does not offer much, and her Evo form is again - lame. She looses her nicely drawn clothing and turns slut mode. Meh
*Oxalis - I heared quite few people saying she is one of the worst non event 5*. Her Art is weak, though it gets better after Evo, her abilities are pretty decent and good for team building. Considering other options in the Hit damamge type department I suppose I would go for her if I had to.
Winner: Oxalis

Pierce
Now this is where it gets interesting - there are quite a lot of beauties in 5* Pierce section, all of which are solid per abilities and looks.
*Japanese Iris - Good art, both pre/post Evo, Solid stats, and very nice abilities. Overall a Win Win. Her Ult effect is kinda lame though.
*Lili Rubellum - I do like this girl, and I would like to like her even more. Her Ult reminds of a Particle Cannon from CnC Generals for some reason. This girl brings the artillery son !. However the damage is rather weak. Art is pretty decent though simplistic, ult effect is nice. Passive are Ok, but I dislike the "after 3rd turn" effect. Thats to late for most of the fights.
*Rose - Cute and beautiful. Good art. Has a rapier. After Evo art is again... a slut.. Kinda lame... though ! actually is sexi and fits her, so its a plus, unbelievably enough. Her abilities though leave something to be desired.
Winner: Japanese Iris/Rose (its a t-t-T-TIE !) *Inser pumped John Cenna face

Magic
*Leucorine is interesting. Thats about it. Thoug I do use Solar blast relatively often, with her in the party you would have to babysit it at least 3x untill she gets her max mileage out of it. But she is pretty, in a modest way, unlike a certain courtesan.
*Qeen of the Night - A courtesan - in formal language. Something else in less formal :D The art does her justice for what she is ment to represent so I cant say much bad about that. Her Ult is solid AOE and her passives are not the worst, first one is kinda gimmick but the second one is not bad. Her name though is .... insert obligatory facepalm.
Strawberry Candle - Shy looking, cute girl. Art well done. Kinda gives me the "Heidy" from the mountains feel :D
Both her passives are crap, and her ult is a single target. Which make me a sad camper.
As for the Neko chan girl... As much as I like Nekomimi characters, (though I am a bigger fan of Kitsunes) she doesnt strike me as someone I would like that badly. Her ult feels weird (though a Hilarous one, chaaarge fellow felines !). Might choose her based on a whim, I will credit her at least that much.
Winner: QotN would be good due to her Ult, however she doesnt clique well with me. (Not into slut characters, and she is literally a pro in that profession). Winner Leucorine, just because.

These are the girls I would choose and short reasoning of why that or that girl.. Seeing as I lack many 5* I would not go for dupes, even though Camelia in particular could really benefit from that.

Eab1990
10-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Reminder that Lily Rubellum also gets a massive buff (0.8x --> 1.4x skill) later on.

Also, found a pic of Bloomed Cosmos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DMReABAILE&t=4m24s

Wutan
10-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Reminder that Lily Rubellum also gets a massive buff (0.8x --> 1.4x skill) later on.

Also, found a pic of Bloomed Cosmos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DMReABAILE&t=4m24s

Wow Camellia's Bloomed Version looks n1. I am glad i have got her :)

fate
10-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Holly Molly guacamolly ! Just one day, and this topic exploded into 4 pages !

Well then.... let me join in on the fun :)
Since I like multiple girls, and was not blessed with good draw, I do lack huge amount of the 5* (most non event ones in all honesty), as such I will extrapolate a bit, and write a bit more thoughts on the girls I have chosen and why I prefer them To add a bit more depth, I ll take a pick from each damage type and round up the favorites in the end... just to make it more festive :)

I will not mention all girls, just those which picked my interest. Those who are not mentioned I either do not care for or, am lucky enough to already have in my team.

Slice
*Cherry Sage[ - Cute aesthetics, wears armor after evolution, instead of stripping, and dual wields Chakrams. Interesting concept, she is not exactly a beauty in a real meaning of the word, but has this lively cheery feel to her... and she duals Chakrams !
Her first passive is kinda meh, Her Evo passive is pretty darn good.... oh yeh almost forgot - she duals wields Chakrams >___>
I do like *Water Lilli, good concept, cute maid, and interesting kit. But I have seen people use her, and she is kinda underwhelming, her first passive is good for solo, but she doesnt offer much to the team. Also she is a single target damager, and I have plenty of those.
*Dahlia - would be most likely a pick for the slice gacha. She looks nice - though feels incredibly cliche in her design. Her active and passives are decent and her Evo form is nto bad either. Game play wise, she is pretty solid and has good team utility and damage..... though she does not dual wield Chakrams...
Winner: Cherry Sage

Hit
There are not many girls I would like from Hit and I already have Violet which was my favorite so
*Bipina Cosmos is nice and has good basic art, good active and decent passive. She also has a certain "nyaaa" vibe going on for her with those "non real" cat ears (hair). The problem though is.... her Evo form.... The artist screwed up big time, and the way she looks, its just bad. Absolutely unfitting mad face, which is also badly drawn.
*Peach would be obvious choice right ? Right ? .... Good art (weird flying mumbo jumbo minions though). However her kit does not offer much, and her Evo form is again - lame. She looses her nicely drawn clothing and turns slut mode. Meh
*Oxalis - I heared quite few people saying she is one of the worst non event 5*. Her Art is weak, though it gets better after Evo, her abilities are pretty decent and good for team building. Considering other options in the Hit damamge type department I suppose I would go for her if I had to.
Winner: Oxalis

Pierce
Now this is where it gets interesting - there are quite a lot of beauties in 5* Pierce section, all of which are solid per abilities and looks.
*Japanese Iris - Good art, both pre/post Evo, Solid stats, and very nice abilities. Overall a Win Win. Her Ult effect is kinda lame though.
*Lili Rubellum - I do like this girl, and I would like to like her even more. Her Ult reminds of a Particle Cannon from CnC Generals for some reason. This girl brings the artillery son !. However the damage is rather weak. Art is pretty decent though simplistic, ult effect is nice. Passive are Ok, but I dislike the "after 3rd turn" effect. Thats to late for most of the fights.
*Rose - Cute and beautiful. Good art. Has a rapier. After Evo art is again... a slut.. Kinda lame... though ! actually is sexi and fits her, so its a plus, unbelievably enough. Her abilities though leave something to be desired.
Winner: Japanese Iris/Rose (its a t-t-T-TIE !) *Inser pumped John Cenna face

Magic
*Leucorine is interesting. Thats about it. Thoug I do use Solar blast relatively often, with her in the party you would have to babysit it at least 3x untill she gets her max mileage out of it. But she is pretty, in a modest way, unlike a certain courtesan.
*Qeen of the Night - A courtesan - in formal language. Something else in less formal :D The art does her justice for what she is ment to represent so I cant say much bad about that. Her Ult is solid AOE and her passives are not the worst, first one is kinda gimmick but the second one is not bad. Her name though is .... insert obligatory facepalm.
Strawberry Candle - Shy looking, cute girl. Art well done. Kinda gives me the "Heidy" from the mountains feel :D
Both her passives are crap, and her ult is a single target. Which make me a sad camper.
As for the Neko chan girl... As much as I like Nekomimi characters, (though I am a bigger fan of Kitsunes) she doesnt strike me as someone I would like that badly. Her ult feels weird (though a Hilarous one, chaaarge fellow felines !). Might choose her based on a whim, I will credit her at least that much.
Winner: QotN would be good due to her Ult, however she doesnt clique well with me. (Not into slut characters, and she is literally a pro in that profession). Winner Leucorine, just because.

These are the girls I would choose and short reasoning of why that or that girl.. Seeing as I lack many 5* I would not go for dupes, even though Camelia in particular could really benefit from that.

Talking about art, do you know which girls have the same artists? Since I find the art of some girls are much better than other

Yoshire
10-13-2016, 05:57 AM
rose
she looks like lucy from elfen lied
and of course her skill power is useful.

Drip
10-13-2016, 09:47 AM

Leucocorynes Solar Blast bonus carries over between battles and Solar Blasts used during combat with other teams on the same map also count towards it.
Which effectively means that Strawberry Candles' passives both improve Leucocoryne (and Dogwood for that matter), even when they're not in the same squad!

Myrdin
10-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Thats an interesting piece of Information. Not exactly a "game changer" as far as my choices are considered, but the fact it carries over for the whole map, makes it more useful.