PDA

View Full Version : Which Girl is your favourite and your least favourite Girl atm?

Wutan
10-12-2016, 09:39 AM
I am curious.

Which Girl is your favourite Girl right now and why? (The Girl has to be in your possession)

Which Girl is your least favourite Girl right now and why? (The Girl has to be in your possession)

Please be polite. Even if someone isn't your Opinion i want to have a civilized discussion in this Thread.

My favourite Girl: Dianthus

Reason: I like her Artwork, her Special Attack, her usefull Healing Ability ( I am looking at you Edelweiss) and she is a Swordfighter.

My least favourite Girl: Bipinna Cosmos

Reason: Her Abilities doesn't fit my Playstyle. I know in Solar Blast Teams she is relatively good but it's not my thing.
Her Speed and her Attack are horrible. Her Skill Activation is godlike, her Defenses are good.

She didn't get her Skill Level Up after i used her Dupe, so maybe that's a reason i am not a fan of her too :(

Maybe i will use her after she gets her Bloomed Form and after her Skill Damage is boosted to 1,8. I don't know what her Bloomed Ability actually is so i couldn't say anything good or bad about it.

Eab1990
10-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Favorite: Toss-up between Daisy and Strawberry. Daisy for lewd loli, Strawberry for pure loli, both for genki.

Lavender remains to be my favorite event unit thus far, though Tachibana, Lechenaultia, Hypericum, and Dipladenia tickle my fancy as well.

Least favorite: Gonna go with Cymbidium. It's bad enough that I hate glasses girls, but I hate that she's also the most broken gold in the game, so I'm forced to use her to get the most mileage out of my Dendrobium. And then I just pulled a second copy of her last night.

MiqDoloran
10-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Catgirl and Daisy are pretty nice. Don't like Moonvine cause really underwhelming.

moarsi
10-12-2016, 11:52 AM
My favorite atm is Dahlia. Her artwork is nice, her H-Scene is nice, her voice is nice. Least is actually Bipinna Cosmos too, she was my first 5* but I never really liked her and I phased her out as soon as I could. Her low speed dragging any team I put her into down was also another reason I took her out quick. This was before I had any girls that raised squad speed, but even now I don't feel like putting her back in.

IvanLedah21
10-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Favorite: Anemone. Gameplay wise I love her, scene is among my favorite, design is my favorite (though there are a lot that come close), her stats are OK, especially Speed not being cripplingly low (manageable 400)

Least: Bipinna Cosmos. Speed is the worst, she's great for Solar Blast but I auto-run 90% of the time, so she just doesn't mesh with the teams I use. Design is OK, I can think of worse (Nymphaea) and personality wise, I hate all dominatrix-types, but overall she wins the unenviable title of Least Favorite.

Eab1990
10-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Favorite: Anemone. Gameplay wise I love her, scene is among my favorite, design is my favorite (though there are a lot that come close), her stats are OK, especially Speed not being cripplingly low (manageable 400)

Least: Bipinna Cosmos. Speed is the worst, she's great for Solar Blast but I auto-run 90% of the time, so she just doesn't mesh with the teams I use. Design is OK, I can think of worse (Nymphaea) and personality wise, I hate all dominatrix-types, but overall she wins the unenviable title of Least Favorite.

>Cosmos
>dominatrix

wha

Also >hating Nymphea

IvanLedah21
10-12-2016, 03:47 PM
>Cosmos
>dominatrix

wha

Also >hating Nymphea

That was worded poorly as a run on sentence. Cosmos is NOT a dominatrix, that word was used to describe personalities I hate MORE than Cosmos' (which is more or less a "head in the clouds dreaming girl" type). And I do dislike (not hate, but dislike) Nymphaea's design, and certainly more than Cosmos'

Mattress
10-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Love:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/12/kvT5qcwA9.png

Beautiful, cute voice, good personality: The perfect waifu.

Dislike:

Black Baccara, Geranium and similar. I hate big boobs.

fate
10-12-2016, 05:12 PM
I am curious.

Which Girl is your favourite Girl right now and why?

Which Girl is your least favourite Girl right now and why?

Please be polite. Even if someone isn't your Opinion i want to have a civilized discussion in this Thread.

My favourite Girl: Dianthus

Reason: I like her Artwork, her Special Attack, her usefull Healing Ability ( I am looking at you Edelweiss) and she is a Swordfighter.

My least favourite Girl: Bipinna Cosmos

Reason: Her Abilities doesn't fit my Playstyle. I know in Solar Blast Teams she is relatively good but it's not my thing.
Her Speed and her Attack are horrible. Her Skill Activation is godlike, her Defenses are good.

She didn't get her Skill Level Up after i used her Dupe, so maybe that's a reason i am not a fan of her too :(

Maybe i will use her after she gets her Bloomed Form and after her Skill Damage is boosted to 1,8. I don't know what her Bloomed Ability actually is so i couldn't say anything good or bad about it.

Wow, my most and least favorite girl are the same as yours. Though, I would like to add that eventhough Bipinna Cosmos is good for Solar Blast Teams, that team is really weak overall. My SB team include Catace, Dogwood, Convallaria, Leucocoryne and Bipina Cosmos (of course), but they perform much worse than my other team, which only has +Atk +Def, during any stage.

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 03:25 AM
The question is vague as to whether you must have the girl, but I choose to answer it that way...there are too many that I don't have yet to worry about whether or not I like them, which also cuts down on the self-induced salt. I also judge the girls based only on their artwork, as the game currently isn't hard enough to bother with caring how strong each girl is.

Favorite: Moonvine. I keep her unevolved form as my assistant. To me she's the perfect balance between busty and slim. Honorable mention to Priscilla Gladiolus. I guess that hair color just clicks with me.

Least Favorite: Violetta Pansy. Not a fan of most lolis in the first place, and looking at her makes me more uncomfortable than any of the other lolis...maybe it's because she looks to me like she doesn't want to be there in the first place.

Corintis
10-13-2016, 03:55 AM
Solid favorite: Water Lily - Ever since she was released, she stalked the hell out of my gacha draws and she just built on me.

Least favorite: Undecided - There's some I don't like more than others, but it's more of a general category kinda thing.

Love/Hate Relationship: Anenome - Personality, appearance and statistics (even weaponry), everything I could ask for, absolutely perfect. The problem, even as perfect and suitable for me as it is would be her flower meaning; "Faded Aspirations." I looked forward to getting her so much when she was released and spent EVERY GAWDDAM FLOWER GEM I saved up and I barely even turned up dupes; worst gacha rolls I ever had. She made me spend $40 to get her. I said it once and I'll say it again, her flower meaning, "Faded Aspirations," is too perfect.

Wutan
10-13-2016, 04:10 AM
The question is vague as to whether you must have the girl, but I choose to answer it that way...there are too many that I don't have yet to worry about whether or not I like them, which also cuts down on the self-induced salt. I also judge the girls based only on their artwork, as the game currently isn't hard enough to bother with caring how strong each girl is.

Favorite: Moonvine. I keep her unevolved form as my assistant. To me she's the perfect balance between busty and slim. Honorable mention to Priscilla Gladiolus. I guess that hair color just clicks with me.

Least Favorite: Violetta Pansy. Not a fan of most lolis in the first place, and looking at her makes me more uncomfortable than any of the other lolis...maybe it's because she looks to me like she doesn't want to be there in the first place.

Yeah you are right. The Girl has to be in your possession.

I don't like Violetta Pansy either. I mean how old is she? 6? and she is underwhelming cause she is a 2*...

To be fair i don't like 2* in the first place :p

- - - Updated - - -

Solid favorite: Water Lily - Ever since she was released, she stalked the hell out of my gacha draws and she just built on me.

Least favorite: Undecided - There's some I don't like more than others, but it's more of a general category kinda thing.

Love/Hate Relationship: Anenome - Personality, appearance and statistics (even weaponry), everything I could ask for, absolutely perfect. The problem, even as perfect and suitable for me as it is would be her flower meaning; "Faded Aspirations." I looked forward to getting her so much when she was released and spent EVERY GAWDDAM FLOWER GEM I saved up and I barely even turned up dupes; worst gacha rolls I ever had. She made me spend $40 to get her. I said it once and I'll say it again, her flower meaning, "Faded Aspirations," is too perfect.

I like Water Lily too. The Girl has dodged more attacks i could count. Some people say she is underwhelming but i think she is really good. Has good Speed, good Single Target Damage and godlike Skill Activation.

Corintis
10-13-2016, 04:34 AM
That dodge ability is better than people think, yup, that's for sure. Her total stats completely misrepresent her actual combat ability.

But she didn't make it as my solid favorite just by her combat prowess; you can definitely say that she "worked" (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Mu2tWPxRcpRDRvYXlBSlZSYjA) her way into my favor.........

Wutan
10-13-2016, 04:50 AM
That dodge ability is better than people think, yup, that's for sure. Her total stats completely misrepresent her actual combat ability.

But she didn't make it as my solid favorite just by her combat prowess; you can definitely say that she "worked" (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Mu2tWPxRcpRDRvYXlBSlZSYjA) her way into my favor.........

Is your Water Lily maxed out?

Queen of the Night stalked me the most so far (3 Skill Slots / 3 Equipment Slots)

Corintis
10-13-2016, 05:02 AM
Is your Water Lily maxed out?

Queen of the Night stalked me the most so far (3 Skill Slots / 3 Equipment Slots)
.........Yes. Or at least she would have been if her last two dupes actually leveled up her Battle Skill.
3/5 Battle Skill, 4/4 Equip Slots.

I plan to wait to see if they restock gold blooms in the exchange center after Oct.26, since I already used them on Orchid.

Psst; Is the queen charging you, or is it one the house?

Drip
10-13-2016, 05:31 AM
Most favourite: Leucocoryne, because she's plain in a cute way. And has short hair!
Least favourite: Danthius. Someone pointed out on these forums that Danthius is a trap according to the conversation/story. (Though that might be a mere case of bad translation and conflict with the hentai graphics)

Wutan
10-13-2016, 05:55 AM
Most favourite: Leucocoryne, because she's plain in a cute way. And has short hair!
Least favourite: Danthius. Someone pointed out on these forums that Danthius is a trap according to the conversation/story. (Though that might be a mere case of bad translation and conflict with the hentai graphics)

i don't think Dianthus is a male. There was a user in the Ticket Gacha Thread calling Dianthus "his" and not "her"...

moarsi joked about that pointing out he had known Dianthus is a Trap :p

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2218-ticket-gacha-4-dianthus-cherry-daisy-5.html (Page 5, Post 45 and 46)

About the "Japanese Speaking" i can't say anything cause i don't know how to speak Japanese :p

But her Hentai-Scene implies that she is 100 % a Girl. I couldn't see a dick or something similar.

To be fair i would scream if my Favourite Girl right now is a Guy :mad:

A Phrase from her Hentai-Scene:

"Dianthus's tight pussy gripped my cock hard"

So i don't think she is a male...

Yoshire
10-13-2016, 06:10 AM
forever my favourite Sakura! to quote her story quests "sakura goes out of her way to help going far beyond the call of duty. keeping her friendly smile" shes the ultimate himedere waifu :p

least favourite hmmm I don't think I have a least favourite.

IvanLedah21
10-13-2016, 07:45 AM

Dianthus, trap? LOL no, that was Moarsi picking on someone else's typo.

Leucocoryne's art is simplistic but nice, I like it too. Actually there's not many I DISLIKE, lol. Personality/scene-wise though... girls like BB are a no-go (I still use her in combat because Rainbow AoE Power but it's not like I'm going to re-watch her scene lol). That said, BB's bust is overdone IMO, there are other girls in the game who pull off that kind of bust better.

nazrin992
10-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Dianthus's a trap? Lol I remember when someone said Queen of the Night is a futa as "Plot Twist".

Adding guys would defeat the purpose of FKG, when it has "Girl" in the title. I say all of them who claimed there's a male besides Knight Commander is pretty blind.

Eab1990
10-13-2016, 11:01 AM
FKG-verse has a confirmed male/female ratio of 1:20, IIRC.

But yeah, the Dianthus thing was just a forum user typo. Nothing in-game about her being a trap. stop ruining her pureness kthx

Danchou mistakes Oxalis for a guy in her intro though.

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 11:10 AM
Legend of Valkyrie did a trap, and Valkyries are, according to mythology, all women. I quit playing that game over that, and I'm very glad that they aren't doing it in FKG.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that's what justifies the whole harem aspect and why there's never any conflict within the harem.

nazrin992
10-13-2016, 12:27 PM
Legend of Valkyrie did a trap, and Valkyries are, according to mythology, all women. I quit playing that game over that, and I'm very glad that they aren't doing it in FKG.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that's what justifies the whole harem aspect and why there's never any conflict within the harem.
Maybe that's why LoV got flunked :P I recall Nutaku dropped LoV recently or few months ago.

Ramazan
10-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Ok please stop mistaking those girls to guys, i already lost all my interests to dianthus despite you clarified it :/

MiqDoloran
10-13-2016, 05:52 PM

But yeah, the Dianthus thing was just a forum user typo. Nothing in-game about her being a trap. stop ruining her pureness kthx

Danchou mistakes Oxalis for a guy in her intro though.

Male knights where??

sharkboyxs
10-13-2016, 10:41 PM
20862087 SORRY for spoiling ya but they made a single male Flower Knight named 'TREE OF A THOUSAND STAR' and to make it worse he's a 6-star unit

fate
10-14-2016, 01:36 AM
20862087 SORRY for spoiling ya but they made a single male Flower Knight named 'TREE OF A THOUSAND STAR' and to make it worse he's a 6-star unit

She's a girl, it is stated in her intro and character quest

Seraphim
10-14-2016, 01:51 AM
^ Dual sickles..noiiiccee :o ninjagasm!

Now all we need is Baccara's bloom to be some ninja/kimono fusion with kusarigama and chain (and her wakizashi clasped in mouth).

nazrin992
10-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Ahahahahahahahaha!

Ha.

I just found a picture of her getting fucked by Danjou-san.

She's really cute btw.

sharkboyxs
10-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Ahahahahahahahaha!

Ha.

I just found a picture of her getting fucked by Danjou-san.

She's really cute btw.

2092 you meant this? :P

nazrin992
10-14-2016, 12:44 PM
Eh-Yup :P Pretty cute of her reaction. Always like tomboyish girls blush like that.

LZS
10-14-2016, 10:48 PM
None.
All are welcome to my har-......errrr... my company =w='