PDA

View Full Version : Big update > daily missions, earn more Xp and free kobans ;)

Kinkoid
10-12-2016, 09:57 AM
Hi Heroes,

the big update we've been working on is finally online ;).
Thanks to "daily missions" win every day more XP, more items, money and kobans!
We know many of you were expecting a way of getting some Kobans for free... here's your chance to grab some regularly ;).

We hope you'll enjoy this new dimension in the game.
We got inspiration from classic game mechanics... but we added the "HaremHeroes special sticky sauce" with enough storytelling and content to keep you amused & aroused ;).

Looking forward to read your feedbacks ;).

qti
10-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Cool very thanks too much for new update and have nice day sir.

JustNotFatal
10-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Good feature, gives a better reason to log in.

Are we getting a new quest this week?

Waifu
10-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Great feature and thanks for listening to the requests and keep up the good work

Edddddd
10-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Would be great if there was a way to make the mission pictures bigger, they seem interesting but they're way too small.

Aymi
10-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Awesome, now i have to try it asap ^^

Kinkoid
10-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Are we getting a new quest this week?

Sadly no, we tried our best but making illustrations for daily missions took time from drawing quests :/
We should soon start working with a 2nd illustrator, we started working with a full time scenarist... things should soon get smoother and more regular. With the same quality or better.
You'll soon judge with your own... eyes :).

Oh and yes next week there'll be a surprise :).

Thanks for your positive feedbacks ;).

JustNotFatal
10-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Sadly no, we tried our best but making illustrations for daily missions took time from drawing quests :/
We should soon start working with a 2nd illustrator, we started working with a full time scenarist... things should soon get smoother and more regular. With the same quality or better.
You'll soon judge with your own... eyes :).

Oh and yes next week there'll be a surprise :).

Thanks for your positive feedbacks ;).

I was looking forward to Noemy :(

However, I do feel so special that I get replies :)

Touch1
10-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Can you update it where after we are done with the daily missions, we can see the picture bigger and clearer? Red Battler is my favorite girl and I wanna see more of her.

Aymi
10-12-2016, 03:03 PM
I have seen some dailies now and I am quite pleased by ;
The artwork
The flavor which is most of the time funny
The reminder that girls we got are still here (a very nice touch here)
The rewards of course

Thanks

Greetingz
10-12-2016, 03:20 PM
Great work on the daily missions, I already added all 40 into the wiki, however i'll be slowly adding the text thats with the missions as I don't know others then I have myself. If other people could send me a text version of their Daily Missions, including the number of their daily mission it belongs to, I can add it. Here's the list. (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Daily-Missions)

Aymi
10-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Gincluding the number of their daily mission it belongs to

What do you means by that?

Greetingz
10-12-2016, 03:35 PM
What do you means by that?

Including*
They have a numbering if you search via link, I followed their numbering on that list, For example your picture is 7, you say number 7 and copy and paste the text to me.

JustNotFatal
10-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Including*
They have a numbering if you search via link, I followed their numbering on that list, For example your picture is 7, you say number 7 and copy and paste the text to me.

I sent you the first mission one

Greetingz
10-12-2016, 03:41 PM
I sent you the first mission one

So that was number 1? It wasn't clear for me so it could be your first mission or my list number 1 :p

JustNotFatal
10-12-2016, 03:41 PM
So that was number 1? It wasn't clear for me so it could be your first mission or my list number 1 :p

I went by your list lol

Greetingz
10-12-2016, 03:44 PM
I went by your list lol

I'm multitasking alot of things rn, remaking main page buttons, while answering / updating pages xDE
EDIT: And suddenly I cannot edit the page anymore of the daily missions, great

Aymi
10-12-2016, 03:50 PM
ok, but i have only one left today. Sorry

Greetingz
10-12-2016, 03:53 PM
ok, but i have only one left today. Sorry

If its new i'll gladly get one ;p

Aymi
10-13-2016, 01:18 AM
As someone stated it, it seems there is something wrong with the dailies timer.

When i went to sleep, all dailies done, there was a 6h or so timer for the next dailies.
But now, as i log in again, i have a timer of 21h45min before getting new dailies.

My theory is that the game give you a set timer to complete those dailies and past it, there is a reset with a new timer.
Or there was a bug with the first wave of dailies and they have put a hot fix?

Anyway, something is not right here.

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 02:44 AM
As someone stated it, it seems there is something wrong with the dailies timer.

When i went to sleep, all dailies done, there was a 6h or so timer for the next dailies.
But now, as i log in again, i have a timer of 21h45min before getting new dailies.

My theory is that the game give you a set timer to complete those dailies and past it, there is a reset with a new timer.
Or there was a bug with the first wave of dailies and they have put a hot fix?

Anyway, something is not right here.

I'm wondering about this as well. I saw the banner ads that missions had been added. I opened up the game. I see a list of 5 or 6 missions and a timer saying that they'll reset in 2 hours. I could have cleared all of them within that time if I'd been paying more attention to claim rewards and start the next one right away, but I had cleared all but 2 and had one of them in progress when the timer ran out. When I checked on it to claim rewards for that mission I noticed that the list had NOT reset and a new 2 hour timer was counting down. I finished the last mission and came back after that next 2 hours had finished... List is still empty and a 24 hour timer has started... Really wondering whether or not it will actually reset when the 24 hours run out.

Anyway, just curious if anyone knows, just how many missions actually reward kobans and how many kobans can you get from them? Almost all of the missions that it gave me were just a bit of cash and one of the cheapest books/gifts. And one of the missions was just for a bit of xp. Then you blast through them all in a couple hours and can't do anything else until the next day?

Giving it a quick thought, I'd actually be interested in seeing the mission board refresh every so many hours (like 4 or 6 maybe) but have every mission cost story energy and/or battle energy to run them so that those regulate how many of those missions you can actually run during that time.

Kinkoid
10-13-2016, 04:11 AM
Hey all, thanks for your positive & quick reactions !
We've read everything and worked hard on fixing bugs.

The game is updated now.
Fix: the pachinko girl drop that we broke yesterday (we'll now give compensation to the people with the pb)

Ryoshi
10-13-2016, 05:42 AM
2078 Wow, I really like these daily missions now! (=^_^=)

Aymi
10-13-2016, 01:30 PM
If its new i'll gladly get one ;p

Check the message under the wiki page you have a good list of them by now.

Greetingz
10-13-2016, 01:41 PM
Check the message under the wiki page you have a good list of them by now.

Im aware, but that page is in lockdown or something and I can't edit, untill they undo the lockdown.

Kinkoid
10-14-2016, 01:57 AM
Yo Heroes,
we're working on finetuning and debugging "Daily missions" if you see anything out of the norm, please give us feedback with a maximum of technical details and screenshots.
It seems like some users can't play on some versions of Iphone... if you're one of them, tell us all about it.
Anyway BIG THANKS to all, our server stat show that there's +/- 20% more players since the update... from a stat perspective, that should mean you like it :).

Unregistered
10-14-2016, 07:31 AM
I finished all my daily missions at 21h30 yesterday. Back then the timer before new quest showed 3h30. So i guessed that it resets midnight.
Today, it's 08h30, there's no new mission and the cool down timer shows 15h30. So no new mission for today.

Edddddd
10-15-2016, 07:04 AM
The missions don't seem to be resetting at the time the timer states they do. Last night I got some missions including an epic randomly during the night about 3 or 4 hours before the timer, then when the timer reached 0 I got nothing and it just reset.

Greetingz
10-15-2016, 07:07 AM
what i've noticed, when I first checked on release, we had 4 or 5 missions. However everytime I log back in (haven't tried repeating in short notices) I get a new mission added. It seems it's almost impossible for me when closing tabs to clear all daily missions. Not that it's bad but the "reset" timer, doesn't mean anything.

Unregistered
10-15-2016, 05:56 PM
The lies of the mission reset timer may be part of a bigger problem that had already existed. Since I started playing the timer on the battle page that claims to be showing how much longer a particular judge will be judging has NEVER been accurate. It will be counting down to something 4 or 5 or 6 hours away, but then suddenly an hour or two later there's a different judge. I've noticed something like that with missions as well. The timer starts counting down 24 hours, but might actually reset 6 or 12 or 18 hours later (arbitrary examples, haven't kept track to be exact but it's clearly been all over the place).

- - - Updated - - -

I usually only see it when there's about 4-5 hours left on the timer before any new ones show up.

anonymous
10-17-2016, 10:26 PM
https://puu.sh/rMLh3/92152f1e98.PNG

oh shit, just got the 1st daily that gives kobans

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 01:13 PM
I've seen a couple of them offer kobans by now. Both times they were marked as epic, just like that one. One was worth 6 and the other was worth 3.

I've also been noticing that it seems like the mission rewards are actually completely random, and I think it also decides at random if it will mark missions as rare / epic. Probably with a limit of 2 rare missions and 1 epic mission showing in your list of 5 missions. (I think I might have seen at least one mission repeat as a different rarity.)

I also saw a new addition the last time I completed my dailies where it's now giving one more random reward after completing all 5 of your missions. (Mine was just a common magazine. But whatever.)

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 03:04 AM
not sure if this has been changed recently, but I just got 2 gold bordered items from the daily missions for the first time today.

whereas before, I only saw green items and the occasional koban reward.