PDA

View Full Version : Beginner's Bounty Login Salt Thread

HakuYowane
10-13-2016, 01:49 AM
So this week the beginner's bounty login got introduced and we can see it offers a couple of 4* tickets and a 5* ticket.

Show us what you get during this week and share your salt/joy with us.

Wutan
10-13-2016, 01:53 AM
So this week the beginner's bounty login got introduced and we can see it offers a couple of 4* tickets and a 5* ticket.

Show us what you get during this week and share your salt/joy with us.

Actually there is a Chance to get a 6* with 5* Tickets... Let the RNG Challenge begin...

LastSensei
10-13-2016, 01:55 AM
Actually there is a Chance to get a 6* with 5* Tickets... Let the RNG Challenge begin...

Doesn't matter. I still don't have a single 6* stars now, tomorrow and in the future.

Wutan
10-13-2016, 02:40 AM
I got a dupe St. Paulia for today. Not bad. My first grill's slot and skill upgrades are long overdue anyway.

Ha! Now I can see why a few people were commenting 6* names on fate's thread.

I have got Hinoki Cypress... It's ok i guess? I mean she has a new Skill Slot now but i am never using her anyway^^

Yeah i will prove or unprove my RNG theory next week. There must be a way to manipulate the RNG in this game...

Drip
10-13-2016, 05:27 AM
Got Yulan today for the Silver Ticket, and she merged to 3/3.

furude20
10-13-2016, 06:54 AM
I have got Hinoki Cypress... It's ok i guess? I mean she has a new Skill Slot now but i am never using her anyway^^

Yeah i will prove or unprove my RNG theory next week. There must be a way to manipulate the RNG in this game...

Its called RNG for a reason you know.... Still, I am curious. I wonder what theory do you have?

Eab1990
10-13-2016, 07:29 AM
The silver ticket is showing the same 100% rate for 4* and nothing for 6*. It remains to be seen if the gold ticket is the same, but silver tickets supposedly have a 1.5% rainbow rate (and gold tickets have 7.5%), IIRC.

Wutan
10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Its called RNG for a reason you know.... Still, I am curious. I wonder what theory do you have?

My theory is that the System behind FKG is similar to the RNG in Pokemon. In Pokemon you can manipulate the RNG (called RNG Reporter) simply by log in at a specific time and raise your Frames before you can catch your Pokemon with perfect IVs and the Nature you want.

I think in FKG you can raise your Frames with the three 3* in a row or one 4* Normal Gacha Trick and after that you participate at a specific time in the Premium or Limited Gacha to get a 6*

Myrdin
10-13-2016, 02:11 PM
Will sit on my ticket. Should Wutans (btw I really like your nick, reminds me of Wotan, which was one of the Dwarven Gods in the Disciples series :) ) prove his theory as valid, that ticket will help when rolling for 10+1, rather than trying to get 3 times 3* in a row/4* from normal pulls.
Did you guys get to pull, or is it a random pull with the ticket ?

Dari
10-13-2016, 02:34 PM
I got a Canola dupe, the only missing 4* is Cyani Cornflower, most of my 4* are lvl 3 or 4, I will never get her...the RNG hates me.

sharkboyxs
10-13-2016, 10:16 PM
I got a Loli-looking(although not quite) princess name Casablanca too bad she's gonna be eaten by my well-endowed 5 star units *evil laugh*

Meister
10-13-2016, 10:26 PM
So i tried pulling the 4* ticket and pulling a single limited on my alt, it gave me justicia. Then i tried it on my main hoping for the same result, after 3 rolls all bronze :D

Eliont
10-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Where are you got all of this?
I dont see any special campaingn...

sharkboyxs
10-13-2016, 11:07 PM
So i tried pulling the 4* ticket and pulling a single on my alt, it gave me justicia. Then i tried it on my main hoping for the same result, after 3 rolls all bronze :D

what?! srsly a 5 star? so its rly true that u can get a 5 star on a 4 star ticket huh?

Meister
10-13-2016, 11:15 PM
what?! srsly a 5 star? so its rly true that u can get a 5 star on a 4 star ticket huh?

pulling a 4* ticket then pulling a single roll on limited :D I guess I should rephrase it.

I was just testing those pull a 4* theory.

HakuYowane
10-14-2016, 01:38 AM
Got Casablanca today, which i already have but what's cool is that my main casablanca is now at lv 4 skill level with 4 unlocked slots.

Sweet pea and Cepha Lantera are the only silvers i don't have yet.

Seraphim
10-14-2016, 02:00 AM
How long do we get to keep these silver/gold tickets again? Wanting to try clinging to them until Red Spider Lily appears then try out the *silver draw increases chance of next premium draw* thing.

sharkboyxs
10-14-2016, 02:35 AM
2088Well I wasn't really expecting something big from a 4* ticket :/

Myrdin
10-14-2016, 03:26 AM
wait what ? How the heck ? O.o

Ramazan
10-14-2016, 05:31 AM
Those tickets better not give any 5 star, else i cant imagine the salt flowing thru here.

noheart09
10-14-2016, 06:42 AM

now wait a sec here,shouldnt those tickets give only 4* knights ?_?

Eab1990
10-14-2016, 07:36 AM
Guys, please.

The silver ticket is showing the same 100% rate for 4* and nothing for 6*. It remains to be seen if the gold ticket is the same, but silver tickets supposedly have a 1.5% rainbow rate (and gold tickets have 7.5%), IIRC.

So I guess the rainbow rate is still there, and Nutaku just didn't update them.

HakuYowane
10-14-2016, 07:51 AM

Well, this guy has posted photoshopped stuff before.

This is where he got the original screenshot from:
https://i.imgur.com/jM04r6B.jpg
At
http://himeuta.org/archive/index.php?t-3159-p-33.html

Eab1990
10-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Well, this guy has posted photoshopped stuff before.

This is where he got the original screenshot from:
https://i.imgur.com/jM04r6B.jpg
At
http://himeuta.org/archive/index.php?t-3159-p-33.html

While I'm skeptical, the pic you posted has sparkles in different places.

Sure, it could still be photoshopped, but that'd feel like an overly elaborate troll at that point.

I wouldn't discount the possibility that these tickets are the same as DMM's.

sharkboyxs
10-14-2016, 09:37 AM
ehe why yes i admit it wasnt really from the 4 star gacha ticket(i just wanna see every1's reaction if i did post this) but it is true that i pulled this girl a lil while ago from the limited gacha heres a pic for the proof :32090

IvanLedah21
10-14-2016, 01:27 PM
ehe why yes i admit it wasnt really from the 4 star gacha ticket(i just wanna see every1's reaction if i did post this) but it is true that i pulled this girl a lil while ago from the limited gacha heres a pic for the proof :32090

...So you're an "overly elaborate troll" (EAB's wording)... wonderful. Oh well, grats anyways. But I'd recommend not trolling like that, especially with photoshopping. People come here to discuss the game and become (then stay) informed, not be given misconceptions and ideas that aren't necessarily realistic.

Eab1990
10-14-2016, 01:39 PM
It'd be an overly elaborate troll if he took the pic and rearranged the sparkles, not if he legitimately got the rainbow through some other means and passed it off as the silver ticket.

Regardless, I'll take this as a reminder to never take sharkboyxs seriously again.

Unregistered
10-14-2016, 02:28 PM
Regardless, I'll take this as a reminder to never take sharkboyxs seriously again.

The obnoxiously large sig is going to come in handy for that, since I rarely bother noting who wrote what post unless it later becomes relevant.

A Time to Screw
10-14-2016, 02:51 PM
heres a pic for the proof :32090

You've only posted that screenshot in 3 or so threads.

You should go the extra mile and post that on all the threads on page 1. People need to know more.

Myrdin
10-14-2016, 03:07 PM
The obnoxiously large sig is going to come in handy for that, since I rarely bother noting who wrote what post unless it later becomes relevant.

Dont get me started on that one man. Just when I explained to him about the same issue with his previous one, he goes on does it again...
I swear to god, keep it up and youll be in for some anal fisting with an iron gauntlet T____T

nazrin992
10-14-2016, 09:56 PM
It'd be an overly elaborate troll if he took the pic and rearranged the sparkles, not if he legitimately got the rainbow through some other means and passed it off as the silver ticket.

He is one of those guys who said there is a guy in FKG. I'm already set my mind about it.

And yeah, there is also the "large" sig that took over most of the screen he keeps on posting despite being told by someone to stop doing that.

sharkboyxs
10-14-2016, 11:53 PM
It seems that i've earned quite a bad reputation here due to my behavior. I'll try to reflect on my mistakes starting today. I don't want to change this flowery atmosphere into a rotting bud anyways and I love this wiki just as you guys do so yeah that's it i'll be starting my little self-reflection from changing my signature since it's the one taking most of your attention guys :) Peace y'all

Drip
10-15-2016, 03:12 AM
For the fourth day of christmas
my true love sent too me
the sixth skill level on Bianca Tulip..
Oh wait. I guess I'll just feed that dupe to Dogwood instead.

sniddy
10-15-2016, 03:31 AM
3rd attempt to 5 skill Violetta, 3rd fail

Oh well

1st one was a Di, only my 1st attempt to 5 skill her, and it also failed....

flink
10-15-2016, 03:59 AM
I got Canola and Yulan.

Canola is now skill Lv3, but for Yulan it is my 3rd attempt to 2 skill her... and it failed...
Well Orchid and Waterlily are waiting to take her place, so she will drop from my party soon.

Myrdin
10-15-2016, 04:31 AM
First ticket was Yulan for me. Skill didnt go up, so just the inventory slot.

I will be however sitting on the second ticket for some time, and waiting to use it to as the "4* or three 3*" pull for better gacha chance, when they do something like 11+1 (which they did only once so far... sadly) or smthing.
Still waiting for Wutan to prove if his theory is correct or not.

edwards21
10-16-2016, 03:59 AM
First ticket was Saffron Tulip, which was an utter whiff since I already had her skills and slots maxed somehow. I guess she just likes me.

Second silver ticket netted me a Canola, which is actually really cool because I somehow missed her.

Myrdin
10-16-2016, 12:29 PM
A thought just occoured to me - How do we know the last reward, the 5* ticket is a "pick your girl" ticket, rather than just random 5* ?
Really hope its not random ffs... have few non event 5*, but f*ck if I know that its gonna end up in another worthless dupe pull.

Unregistered
10-16-2016, 12:31 PM
A thought just occoured to me - How do we know the last reward, the 5* ticket is a "pick your girl" ticket, rather than just random 5* ?
Really hope its not random ffs... have few non event 5*, but f*ck if I know that its gonna end up in another worthless dupe pull.

It's a 5*+ ticket, which means it has to be random because you can get a 5* or 6* from it. If you could choose, who wouldn't choose a 6*?

nazrin992
10-16-2016, 07:25 PM
Is there even a ticket that lets you pick girls instead of works like guaranteed non-Bronze girls? I only have experience in using Silver tickets so I wouldn't know about the Gold Tickets so I assume it is just pull randomized Gold.

Unregistered
10-16-2016, 09:46 PM
The 5+ ticket gacha contents button for it only showed 5 stars in it no 6 star so the + might not be anything.

Meister
10-16-2016, 11:31 PM
So here's the 5* ticket from the beginner's bounty 2096

Rolled it and got orchid wydler (dunno if I clicked fast but it literally skipped the silver pot and went straight to gold)

This was on my dummy tho, i'll get my 5* ticket for my main tomorrow.

fate
10-16-2016, 11:57 PM
So here's the 5* ticket from the beginner's bounty 2096

Rolled it and got orchid wydler (dunno if I clicked fast but it literally skipped the silver pot and went straight to gold)

This was on my dummy tho, i'll get my 5* ticket for my main tomorrow.

So 100% 5* confirmed.

Meister
10-17-2016, 12:23 AM
Yes but the girl you get is still random. I think i'll have a high chance of getting a new girl since I only have a few gacha girls (6 to be exact) but it's still up to RNG if it gives me a dupe or not.

Oh and im still keeping my 4* ticket on the giftbox waiting for a 5* ticket gacha to roll a 10+1 :D

Rupturez
10-17-2016, 03:16 AM
I have 4 unique non event 5*'s and still managed to pull a dupe.

Myrdin
10-17-2016, 03:31 AM
I have 4 unique non event 5*'s and still managed to pull a dupe.

I know that feel bro. Happened to me with the compensation ticket. I really hope the ticket tomorrow wont end up the same way Uuu.

Carnis
10-17-2016, 03:45 AM
I got dupe every time i used 5 star ticket...not sure but i think it was 5 times . Today i got Orchid - 3rd time from tickets... something is wrong with that gatcha - probability to pull her so many times from rather big pool is really very low ;s .
Well at least now i got all equip slots for her...but plsssss Nutaku no more Orchids ;p.

Rupturez
10-17-2016, 03:58 AM
I got dupe every time i used 5 star ticket...not sure but i think it was 5 times . Today i got Orchid - 3rd time from tickets... something is wrong with that gatcha - probability to pull her so many times from rather big pool is really very low ;s .
Well at least now i got all equip slots for her...but plsssss Nutaku no more Orchids ;p.

My dupe was also Orchid, I think Orchids droprate might be a little too high?

Myrdin
10-17-2016, 04:11 AM
<__<

>__>

T__T

Still has no Orchid whatsoever.

Meister
10-17-2016, 04:13 AM
Let us see what RNGesus will give us tomorrow. If it's orchid I will welcome her with open arms since I still do not have her :D

Wutan
10-17-2016, 06:33 AM
Guys i want to try my Gacha Pull Theory soon...

But i have one question:

Is it possible to draw a Random Rainbow from the 4* and 5* Tickets or not?

I heard different opinions and i haven't much time the last 2-3 days to stalk the Forum cause i have got a new cat;D

Rupturez
10-17-2016, 07:02 AM
Guys i want to try my Gacha Pull Theory soon...

But i have one question:

Is it possible to draw a Random Rainbow from the 4* and 5* Tickets or not?

I heard different opinions and i haven't much time the last 2-3 days to stalk the Forum cause i have got a new cat;D

The general consensus is no, and I have seen no one on the forum so far being able to prove otherwise.

That said I am intrigued, what is your Gacha Pull Theory?

nazrin992
10-17-2016, 08:07 AM
The general consensus is no, and I have seen no one on the forum so far being able to prove otherwise.

That said I am intrigued, what is your Gacha Pull Theory?
His theory is supposedly, by pulling 3 Bronzes in a row(not sure what that means) or one Silver from Normal Gacha(I think), you are either have the best chance or guaranteed to pull a Gold or Rainbow from Limited/Premium Gacha(at the right time since that is one of the variables).

That is his theory. He will have confirmation soon whether it's correct or not. This is mostly due to people claimed to get Golds and Rainbows using this tactic(those who are free players anyway).

Wutan
10-17-2016, 08:15 AM
His theory is supposedly, by pulling 3 Bronzes in a row(not sure what that means) or one Silver from Normal Gacha(I think), you are either have the best chance or guaranteed to pull a Gold or Rainbow from Limited/Premium Gacha(at the right time since that is one of the variables).

That is his theory. He will have confirmation soon whether it's correct or not. This is mostly due to people claimed to get Golds and Rainbows using this tactic(those who are free players anyway).

Yes basically what Nazrin said :)

Moarsi has got his 6* Nerine last Wednesday at 15:50 CET (you have to adjust to your time zone of course) and i have got my Rainbow Dressbloom at 15:43 CET.

I will roll this Wednesday (Premium Gacha) at 15:50 CET after i have pulled 3 Bronzes in a row or one Silver from Normal Gacha...

nazrin992
10-17-2016, 08:24 AM
Can you clarify something about 3 Bronzes in a row? Does that mean "3 Bronzes pulled in one 10 Normal Draw" or "3 consecutive pulls having Bronze/s in each pull"?

Mattress
10-17-2016, 08:24 AM
Chocolate Cosmos for me :rolleyes:

Soltrec
10-17-2016, 08:35 AM
Didn't work for me, but I did get a second copy of Cymbidium. Worth.

Wutan
10-17-2016, 08:37 AM
Can you clarify something about 3 Bronzes in a row? Does that mean "3 Bronzes pulled in one 10 Normal Draw" or "3 consecutive pulls having Bronze/s in each pull"?

it means 3 consecutive Bronzes in each pull.

nazrin992
10-17-2016, 09:03 AM
That would be very hard, like getting Silver in Norm Gacha pull :P

Rupturez
10-17-2016, 09:22 AM
I doubt it helps, I just tried it for the heck of it, had 3 bronze pulls in a row, did a single premium pull, got bronze.

Wutan
10-17-2016, 09:36 AM
3 Bronze in a row isn't as difficult but you need a lot of Space in your inventory cause if you sell between the pulls this method doesn't work anymore...

I hoard 30000 Gacha Seeds for this method most of the time...

One Silver on the other Hand is extremely difficult to get...

nazrin992
10-17-2016, 09:52 AM
Rupturez isn't able to do it though. He just wasted 5 Gems for that.

Rupturez
10-17-2016, 11:01 AM
Rupturez isn't able to do it though. He just wasted 5 Gems for that.

Yeah, no big loss. I doubt RNG can really be influenced in this game. Some people might get lucky and get a great roll after just pulling a silver / 3 bronze in normal gacha, making them believe it works. RNG will be RNG, it all comes down to luck. If someone manages to pull 3 or more consecutive golds/rainbows by this method I'll start believing.

fate
10-17-2016, 11:06 PM
I got toad lily. Is she good?

Meister
10-17-2016, 11:09 PM
I got a dupe convalaria :D

MachThreeSlug
10-17-2016, 11:26 PM
Woo! I finally got Orchid Wydler!

Unregistered
10-17-2016, 11:47 PM
I got..Rose! Well she is a new one, not peach though.

sharkboyxs
10-18-2016, 12:06 AM
I got Choco Cosmos for my main and Lily Rubellum and Cherry Sage on my 2 alts

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 12:23 AM
I got..Rose! Well she is a new one, not peach though.

Me too! I got Mitsuru Flower Knight! I guess she will replace Canola in my helper team once I power her enough.

Corintis
10-18-2016, 12:41 AM
This was on my Alt account, but.........

I'm not even mad, I just find it hilarious how she continues to hound me across my accounts :p
Meanwhile, the real stalker known as Convallaria decided to dupe my main. I was actually a bit sad there, because I really was hoping to see Waterlily again at that point of time.

Myrdin
10-18-2016, 12:59 AM
F*ck my luck... A dupe...again... Of course its a bloody dupe...

Well at least its Camelia, whom I really like and currently have as my assisstant so Mei can take some free time off :P so its not all that bad, but srsly, what are the odds. Sigh... at this rate I wonder if I ever get a new 5*

Drip
10-18-2016, 01:22 AM
No earring slot for Orchid, but Strawberry Candle just got her third skill level and third equipment slot, so I can't complain either way.

sniddy
10-18-2016, 01:29 AM
A Rose by any other name would still be a Rose

Still at least she's another new one...but TBH I'm kinda hoping more and more for dupes, the equip slots and possible skill ups would probably be more use....Ok theres a few nice skills (Toad!) etc I wouldn't mind - but my collection is at the point where a dupe isn't something I fear

fromelette
10-18-2016, 01:49 AM
Got Convallaria which is a new 5* for me and is from the type I had the least golds. Not bad at all.

Raine
10-18-2016, 01:51 AM
I have been hoping all along to get a new, slice 5* girl (because I still had none and a surplus of level 100 slice dragons await that lucky girl)...

(Orchid fans will probably kill me for this) ...except Orchid Wydler who I just cannot like for certain reasons.
I hesitated for a while upon seeing these posts about drawing dupes or Orchids. Returning to the game, I stared at the ticket area for a good 10 seconds or so before I drew, went YOLO, and after 35 days of bad luck with these gachas...

http://i.imgur.com/wyqcZzH.jpg

I got what I basically wished for: a new, slice girl! :o My fourth 5* (or higher rarity) girl from the gacha and sixth overall.
Certainly happy with my draw. :)

jessejames93
10-18-2016, 01:52 AM
I got a duplicate Orchid and only got 1 equipment slot from it :/
Besides today, i was pretty happy with the last 6 days of rewards. My Alt acc got Luecocoryne never even seen her before!

sharkboyxs
10-18-2016, 02:11 AM
My dupe was also Orchid, I think Orchids droprate might be a little too high?

Orchid is an easy-to-get girl as long as you seduce her with 5* Gacha Ticket she'll sleep on your squad

Corintis
10-18-2016, 02:25 AM
Six Waterlilys and counting. Keep'er going.

Seraphim
10-18-2016, 03:19 AM
Dupe convallaria p_p

smr
10-18-2016, 03:56 AM
2nd Cherry Sage for me.

That brings me to 4 dupe gold knights so far, what the hell is going on

Wutan
10-18-2016, 04:35 AM
Oh yeah i am really really really salty.

I have got another Bipinna Cosmos... My least favourite Girl... What are the fucking Chances?... Leave me alone Bipinna i don't want you... I hate you... (btw i have predicted that)

RRRRRR... This stupid 5* Ticket was a complete waste...I wanted Toad Lily or something new and not this stupid Crap :mad:

And do you know what Bipinna?... I will never use you... even if you are maxed out... you will always gather dust;P

Soulskyeflare
10-18-2016, 04:41 AM
From the two tickets, I got Queen of the Night (woo!:D) and Bipinna Cosmos (dammit:mad:)

Corintis
10-18-2016, 04:45 AM
Oh yeah i am really really really salty.

I have got another Bipinna Cosmos... My least favourite Girl... What are the fucking Chances?... Leave me alone Bipinna i don't want you... I hate you... (btw i have predicted that)

RRRRRR... This stupid 5* Ticket was a complete waste...I wanted Toad Lily or something new and not this stupid Crap :mad:

And do you know what Bipinna ... I will never use you... even if you are maxed out... you will always gather dust;P
So you don't think she'll ever build on you like Waterlily did/is on me? :p

Wutan
10-18-2016, 04:52 AM
So you don't think she'll ever build on you like Waterlily did/is on me? :p

Honestly Water Lily is a great Unit and i like her very much...Bipinna not so much cause her Damage and Speed is complete garbage...

I would rather want another Queen of the Night. The Girls who stalked me the most are Queen and Bipinna... Queen build on me... Bipinna never will...

- - - Updated - - -

From the two tickets, I got Queen of the Night (woo!:D) and Bipinna Cosmos (dammit:mad:)

So it's possible to get 6* with those tickets... good to know...

Raine
10-18-2016, 05:03 AM
From the two tickets, I got Queen of the Night (woo!) and Bipinna Cosmos (dammit)

2 golds when Nazuna only gave 1 gold ticket? I must be missing something. :p

Soulskyeflare
10-18-2016, 05:33 AM
2 golds when Nazuna only gave 1 gold ticket? I must be missing something. :p

Yeah, I said two (2) tickets :P

Raine
10-18-2016, 05:38 AM
Yeah, I said two (2) tickets :P

Ohhh. You were keeping an extra then?

I don't know if these tickets don't expire (making it possible to keep them for an indefinite duration), so I'm quite curious.

Soulskyeflare
10-18-2016, 05:53 AM
Ohhh. You were keeping an extra then?

I don't know if these tickets don't expire (making it possible to keep them for an indefinite duration), so I'm quite curious.

tbh, I have no idea how in the world I had two tickets :confused:

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 05:55 AM
So it's possible to get 6* with those tickets... good to know...

Where do you get the idea that it is possible? He got Queen and Cosmos and I'm pretty sure you know these two intimately.

Distortedrealms
10-18-2016, 06:06 AM
Dupe Camilla. Its okay I guess, but a new girl would be better.

noheart09
10-18-2016, 06:14 AM
got choco cosmos ^^,i was so sad when i missed her code on summer and now i finally got her yay =D

Wutan
10-18-2016, 06:16 AM
Where do you get the idea that it is possible? He got Queen and Cosmos and I'm pretty sure you know these two intimately.

i assume that he got his two 5* from the 4*Ticket and the 5*Ticket. I mean why would he post in this Thread otherwise ;)

But for me it's irrelevant if there are 6* in these Tickets. I have got Shit from this Login Bonuses. It really pisses me off... all i have got the last 6 weeks are Dupes :mad:

Edit: Oh he has got two 5* Tickets. Nevermind then. Good for you Bro.

Ramazan
10-18-2016, 06:35 AM
Got waterlily, shes new so im happy :) but i got too many new girls recently, getting dupes gonna be more frequent for me if it goes like this.

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 07:54 AM
What does it mean by the plus anyway?

Raine
10-18-2016, 07:57 AM
What does it mean by the plus anyway?

If I understood it right, it would imply a chance (to some degree) to draw a higher rarity girl from a ticket (e.g. 5* for 4* ticket, 6* for 5* ticket).

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 07:58 AM
Oh, so that's why people said there is a chance of getting Rainbow from these tickets.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 08:01 AM
It *was* meant to be... on DMM.

It seems like they'll be implementing those tickets in the future or something, but for now, we're stuck with the guaranteed ones.

sharkboyxs
10-18-2016, 08:03 AM
damn this maintenance is taking longer than i thought

Zenithale
10-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Got a Chocolat Cosmos dupe...

Unregistered
10-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Third time that I got Toad Lily...I can't believe how many repeats that I have been getting lately. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Results for 3 accounts: new Lily Rubellum, new Cherry Sage, dupe (welcome, if not preferrred) Chocolate Cosmos.

Seraphim
10-18-2016, 10:22 AM
Dupe 5*s make me go on a right huff, usually a couple of curses followed by a new dent in the wall then a massive shaking "archers signal" to the monitor. XD

No use bottling it up Vulcan-style and ending up our entire race losing its shit once every so often in a Pon Far-esque ritual..get it outta ye son!

HakuYowane
10-18-2016, 11:04 PM
Got Lupine in my main

And a duplicate Orchid in my alt

DMAsh
10-20-2016, 02:12 PM
Another duplicate Orchid from ticket. If this happens a third time I might have to go to support to see if this is a bug, 'cause I don't want to use tickets if all I'm gonna get is Orchid from gacha.

HakuYowane
10-21-2016, 10:10 PM
Another duplicate Orchid from ticket. If this happens a third time I might have to go to support to see if this is a bug, 'cause I don't want to use tickets if all I'm gonna get is Orchid from gacha.

Maybe the ones who made this game see her as some kind of main character.
After all, there's mechandise of her: